Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Banners 08:49 - Dec 3 with 6393 viewsbuilthjack

I would have thought there would be Jenkins out, Yanks out, Sellouts out etc etc banners everywhere on Saturday. But doubt there will be.
They should be on every bridge around the ground, every roundabout, all around the ground.
But won't be.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Banners on 09:02 - Dec 3 with 4606 viewsfbreath

Did anyone make a comment about the banner you had?

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Banners on 09:11 - Dec 3 with 4581 viewsSTID2017

How about some for Clement Out while we're at it ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Banners on 09:16 - Dec 3 with 4565 viewsJackfath

Everything out!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Banners on 09:45 - Dec 3 with 4521 viewsChief

Sure ive read on here a few times that people have had their flags confiscated or havent been allowed to take them in. We are living under the auspices of corporate censorship.

If this is the case, I wonder what the stewards have been told? If for example I took a big American flag in or a flag saying just 'Huw' (and smuggled in a marker pen to write 'out' while inside) would I be stopped? Interesting to know who's ordered the initiative.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Banners on 09:58 - Dec 3 with 4485 viewsswans11

Don't take it in in a bag every bag gets searched try hiding it under a coat or something size dependant of course. Don't think you would get away with writing it inside stadium stewards would stop you
Banners on 10:08 - Dec 3 with 4469 viewsbuilthjack

Banners on 09:02 - Dec 3 by fbreath

Did anyone make a comment about the banner you had?

Yes

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Banners on 10:32 - Dec 3 with 4428 viewsChief

Banners on 09:58 - Dec 3 by swans11

Don't take it in in a bag every bag gets searched try hiding it under a coat or something size dependant of course. Don't think you would get away with writing it inside stadium stewards would stop you

Depends on how the stewards have been instructed. Would they stop a plain normal star spangled banner (or something similarly innocuous?) If you then wanted to write something on it (nothing overtly offensive to an individual) in the ground then I'm sure theres a way

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Banners on 10:33 - Dec 3 with 4420 viewsJackfath

You could have a star spangles banner on one side and an offensive statement the other. Show the stewards the "good" side.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Login to get fewer ads

Banners on 11:12 - Dec 3 with 4356 views1983

https://www.balloonsgalore.co.uk/designer/latex-balloons

A few of 100 these flooding around a wind swept Liberty Stadium pitch wont go unnoticed

Banners on 11:18 - Dec 3 with 4336 viewsjackportis

Would it be easier and less to identify what the club should keep banner....whatever that is.... something like Fabianski to stay.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Banners on 11:33 - Dec 3 with 4289 viewspencoedjack

Banners on 09:58 - Dec 3 by swans11

They don’t read what’s written on flags
Banners on 12:38 - Dec 3 with 4189 viewswestside

GREED HAS KILLED OUR SWANS
Banners on 14:33 - Dec 3 with 4119 viewsBillyboyo

Big banner on the back of a plane flying over the liberty saying.
YANKS ,JENKINS,SELLOUTS,GET OUT OF OUR CLUB.......
Don't think they own the air above the liberty (yet) so no steward problem.
Sky would have a field day and yanks would hate it bad publicity for them,
O,h and all paid for by the fans representatives our supporters trust....
Banners on 15:20 - Dec 3 with 4072 viewsLoyal

Banners on 12:38 - Dec 3 by westside

GREED HAS KILLED OUR SWANS

Stupidity and laziness has killed the fans.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Banners on 16:29 - Dec 3 with 4019 viewsTenbySwan

Perhaps we should have some American style chanting!

What do we want?
YANKS OUT!
When do we want it?
NOW!

Repeat for 5 minutes, then replace Yanks for Jenkins and repeat for another 5 minutes!
Banners on 16:41 - Dec 3 with 4001 viewsJackfath

Banners on 15:20 - Dec 3 by Loyal

Stupidity and laziness has killed the fans.

A lack of communication perhaps?

Banners on 19:13 - Dec 3 with 3929 viewsbuilthjack

Banners on 14:33 - Dec 3 by Billyboyo

Big banner on the back of a plane flying over the liberty saying.
YANKS ,JENKINS,SELLOUTS,GET OUT OF OUR CLUB.......
Don't think they own the air above the liberty (yet) so no steward problem.
Sky would have a field day and yanks would hate it bad publicity for them,
O,h and all paid for by the fans representatives our supporters trust....

Seriously, how much would this cost? A whip round would pay for it.

Banners on 19:20 - Dec 3 with 3902 viewslonglostjack

Banners on 19:13 - Dec 3 by builthjack

Seriously, how much would this cost? A whip round would pay for it.

I'd contribute a couple of tenners.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Banners on 19:23 - Dec 3 with 3887 viewsbuilthjack

Banners on 19:20 - Dec 3 by longlostjack

I'd contribute a couple of tenners.

Me too. Anyone with links to a plane at Swansea airport?

Banners on 19:46 - Dec 3 with 3850 viewsskettyparkherbert

Banners on 19:23 - Dec 3 by builthjack

Im sure HJ and MM would lend you one of theirs, mates rates of course.
Banners on 19:47 - Dec 3 with 3842 viewsGaryjack

I can make enquiries about this, but let's not get ahead of ourselves on here until we have the first meeting. But this would be relatively easy i would imagine.
Banners on 19:52 - Dec 3 with 3823 viewslonglostjack

PM sent.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Banners on 20:09 - Dec 3 with 3792 viewsDan_Swan

If anyone, who like me, is considering doing this on the weekend, read up on the terms & conditions of your Season Ticket....

7.5  the possession of a banner or flag that bears material or slogans that are offensive, obscene, abusive or racist;

It may be a case that we wouldn't find a "Jenkins Out" banner offensive but if he does then your Season Ticket could be revoked and no refund on the remaining matches. With the way the board has behaved I wouldn't put it past them hiding behind this clause. I also expect security/searches to be ramped up on Saturday!

Still following Dr's orders!

Banners on 20:16 - Dec 3 with 3775 viewsGaryjack

Banners on 20:09 - Dec 3 by Dan_Swan

If anyone, who like me, is considering doing this on the weekend, read up on the terms & conditions of your Season Ticket....

7.5  the possession of a banner or flag that bears material or slogans that are offensive, obscene, abusive or racist;

It may be a case that we wouldn't find a "Jenkins Out" banner offensive but if he does then your Season Ticket could be revoked and no refund on the remaining matches. With the way the board has behaved I wouldn't put it past them hiding behind this clause. I also expect security/searches to be ramped up on Saturday!

What do you think they'll do if thousands are holding up sheets of paper stating the same slogan Dan?
Banners on 20:25 - Dec 3 with 3762 viewsDan_Swan

Banners on 20:16 - Dec 3 by Garyjack

What do you think they'll do if thousands are holding up sheets of paper stating the same slogan Dan?

Sheets of paper are a different kettle of fish, I was referring to a banner. But to answer your question, sod all

I hadn't even thought of paper, i'll get some printed in the week and hand a few out.

Still following Dr's orders!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024