Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Statement from The SCSA 21:23 - Dec 20 with 5328 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Statement from The SCSA on 21:25 - Dec 20 with 3821 viewsBobby_Fischer

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Statement from The SCSA on 21:42 - Dec 20 with 3708 viewsTheUnion

Absolutely spot on
Statement from The SCSA on 21:51 - Dec 20 with 3624 viewspembsjack

"trust the board"

What planet are they on?
Statement from The SCSA on 22:35 - Dec 20 with 3521 viewsGowerjack

Statement from The SCSA on 21:51 - Dec 20 by pembsjack

"trust the board"

What planet are they on?

Are you reading Ms Dyer?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Statement from The SCSA on 14:38 - Dec 21 with 3258 viewsswanatcarlisle

Well said and lots of us with you all the way on this......all of the Carlisle Jacks...and Im sure the sadly missed Russ Coughlin would be with us as well. #BackToJack
Statement from The SCSA on 14:54 - Dec 21 with 3168 viewswaynekerr55

Statement from The SCSA on 22:35 - Dec 20 by Gowerjack

Are you reading Ms Dyer?

The big question for me would be was Cath Dyer the one who drew the short straw or does she believe that we should back the board. I'm afraid if the Trust keep this stance then they truly are dead.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Statement from The SCSA on 15:09 - Dec 21 with 3085 viewsUxbridge

Statement from The SCSA on 14:54 - Dec 21 by waynekerr55

The big question for me would be was Cath Dyer the one who drew the short straw or does she believe that we should back the board. I'm afraid if the Trust keep this stance then they truly are dead.

The idea that we should all blindly back the board is not one I share, not one the Trust board shares from the discussions I've seen over the last 24 hours and one I don't believe Cath shares either. Unfortunately, when forced to react at little to no notice with a microphone under their nose, people say things they regret later, which is what has happened here.

Cath's lovely, does a lot of good work particularly on the DSA side, and helps out on the media side because she's the sort of person that likes to help, so I hope that's taken into account with the increasingly personal nature of such discussions. I know she regrets her turn of phrase yesterday.

Anyway, I've made my views known on here before that I wish the Trust would take a much stronger line in public on this, so not going to labour that point. As a club, we can't keep on repeating this cycle.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Statement from The SCSA on 15:20 - Dec 21 with 3028 viewsBLAZE

Why was she given little to no notice if our Supporters Director was consulted on the sacking? Was he told last minute, too?
Login to get fewer ads

Statement from The SCSA on 15:24 - Dec 21 with 3001 viewsswancity

Statement from The SCSA on 15:09 - Dec 21 by Uxbridge

The idea that we should all blindly back the board is not one I share, not one the Trust board shares from the discussions I've seen over the last 24 hours and one I don't believe Cath shares either. Unfortunately, when forced to react at little to no notice with a microphone under their nose, people say things they regret later, which is what has happened here.

Cath's lovely, does a lot of good work particularly on the DSA side, and helps out on the media side because she's the sort of person that likes to help, so I hope that's taken into account with the increasingly personal nature of such discussions. I know she regrets her turn of phrase yesterday.

Anyway, I've made my views known on here before that I wish the Trust would take a much stronger line in public on this, so not going to labour that point. As a club, we can't keep on repeating this cycle.

One excuse after another from an inept Trust. They just will not criticise the Clubs previous owners will they. It's absurd.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Statement from The SCSA on 15:25 - Dec 21 with 2978 viewsUxbridge

Statement from The SCSA on 15:20 - Dec 21 by BLAZE

Why was she given little to no notice if our Supporters Director was consulted on the sacking? Was he told last minute, too?

On the decision itself, he was involved. Although it seems the speed of the announcement itself caught a few people on the hop.

Statement from The SCSA on 15:29 - Dec 21 with 2950 viewsLegend83

Ux, it was hardly a "turn of phrase" - it was a pretty clear representation of the Trust Board's stand on the current matters, and on live TV!

"We need to back the Board" is not exactly sitting on the fence, is it? "No comment" would have been a far more competent way of dealing with it, where no collective message had been previously agreed.

Why was it such a hurried and unprepared response if the SD was aware of the sacking 24 hours prior?

It's just the same mistakes over and over.

A sorry state of affairs IMO.
Statement from The SCSA on 15:33 - Dec 21 with 2926 viewsJackfath

With things escalating quickly in terms of law suits, media coverage etc, people currently on the board need to recognise the strengths (or indeed weaknesses) they have. If people are not comfortable in front of the media then why are they put in that position by the "seniors" within the Trust? Surely there's a need for an expert in this sort of thing (as we now have with Lisa, for example).

This is in no way criticising Cath in any shape, after all as Ux said, it's a very very difficult position to be when microphones and cameras are thrust in ones face.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Statement from The SCSA on 15:37 - Dec 21 with 2891 viewsUxbridge

Statement from The SCSA on 15:29 - Dec 21 by Legend83

Ux, it was hardly a "turn of phrase" - it was a pretty clear representation of the Trust Board's stand on the current matters, and on live TV!

"We need to back the Board" is not exactly sitting on the fence, is it? "No comment" would have been a far more competent way of dealing with it, where no collective message had been previously agreed.

Why was it such a hurried and unprepared response if the SD was aware of the sacking 24 hours prior?

It's not representative of the Trust's boards stand. I can't be more categorical than that.

Statement from The SCSA on 15:38 - Dec 21 with 2881 viewswobbly

Statement from The SCSA on 15:37 - Dec 21 by Uxbridge

It's not representative of the Trust's boards stand. I can't be more categorical than that.

Sadly, for the 99.9% of tv viewers who do not read planetswans, it is.
Statement from The SCSA on 15:42 - Dec 21 with 2856 viewsOldjack

sorry, but the way you lot have conducted yourselves of late ,it seems it is

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Statement from The SCSA on 15:42 - Dec 21 with 2850 viewsandypitt56

SCSA live on sky 7pm tonight, the word is out!! Jenkins distraction tactics have failed.
Statement from The SCSA on 15:43 - Dec 21 with 2845 viewswhiterock

Statement from The SCSA on 15:29 - Dec 21 by Legend83

Cath is a good, honest, lovely lady who works tirelessly for the Trust and the DSA, we all make slip ups and sometimes being in front of the camera adds a little pressure.
Statement from The SCSA on 15:44 - Dec 21 with 2833 viewspencoedjack

The Trust should put out a statement stating Ms Dyer was incorrect in what she said .

You can see the ill feeling that statement has caused.
Statement from The SCSA on 15:46 - Dec 21 with 2814 viewsLandore_Jack

Another cock-up by the Trust. Why didn't Stu Mac represent the Trust on SSN? He is the SD. If he was unavailable where was Alan Lewis?

#backtojack

Statement from The SCSA on 15:47 - Dec 21 with 2808 viewsswancity

We'll get your Publicity Officer to get on the TV and radio to start telling the truth about things then and to apologise for the earlier error. 👍

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Statement from The SCSA on 15:47 - Dec 21 with 2806 viewsBLAZE

Statement from The SCSA on 15:38 - Dec 21 by wobbly

Sadly, for the 99.9% of tv viewers who do not read planetswans, it is.

You took the post from off my fingertips. Well said.
Statement from The SCSA on 15:48 - Dec 21 with 2800 viewsWarwickHunt

Statement from The SCSA on 15:42 - Dec 21 by andypitt56

SCSA live on sky 7pm tonight, the word is out!! Jenkins distraction tactics have failed.

Publicity!

At. Fücking. Last!

Shame the Trust haven't been as PR savvy for the last few years...too busy "building bridges"I suppose.
Statement from The SCSA on 15:50 - Dec 21 with 2790 viewsLegend83

Statement from The SCSA on 15:43 - Dec 21 by whiterock

Cath is a good, honest, lovely lady who works tirelessly for the Trust and the DSA, we all make slip ups and sometimes being in front of the camera adds a little pressure.

Of that I have little doubt, which begs the question again, why the feck was she put up in front of the cameras as the spokesperson?

And why if the comments are not representative of the Trust Board's opinion as a collective, have they not been publicly corrected??

As it stands, the public opinion of the Trust is the complete opposite of it's supposed private opinion! Which is not a good look given the accusations of cosy-ness and opaque-ness over the past few months...
Statement from The SCSA on 15:50 - Dec 21 with 2790 viewsLandore_Jack

Statement from The SCSA on 15:43 - Dec 21 by whiterock

Why wasn't she briefed by the Trust? They knew about the sacking 24 hours in advance. Where was Stu Mac or Alan Lewis?

#backtojack

Statement from The SCSA on 15:54 - Dec 21 with 2752 viewsSmellyplumz

Yawn, the trust is now obsolete, the new supporters representation group has been born. You are the weakest link, good bye.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024