Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Huw Jenkins chants. 17:36 - Dec 23 with 6383 viewsSwansea93

I'm glad it was alot more vocal today and I hope it continues, the slime ball needs to here us loud and clear.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Huw Jenkins chants. on 17:40 - Dec 23 with 3981 viewsWingstandwood

He allowed his fellow scumbag John Van Zweden to goad us, insult us, stick two fingers up at us, week in , week out...............................It's pay back time!.........You reap what you sow!

Jenkins and his co-collaborator(s) have created and fed the (ever rising) seething hatred of which they now have to live with.

Argus!

The Huw Jenkins chants. on 17:47 - Dec 23 with 3929 viewsN_T_J

The Huw Jenkins chants. on 17:40 - Dec 23 by Wingstandwood

He allowed his fellow scumbag John Van Zweden to goad us, insult us, stick two fingers up at us, week in , week out...............................It's pay back time!.........You reap what you sow!

Jenkins and his co-collaborator(s) have created and fed the (ever rising) seething hatred of which they now have to live with.

I get the feeling someone has had a word with JVZ as he has wound his neck in past few days.
The Huw Jenkins chants. on 18:00 - Dec 23 with 3856 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Let’s be honest here the chant isn’t catching on at all.

Apathy is winning

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Huw Jenkins chants. on 18:06 - Dec 23 with 3802 viewsSwansea93

The Huw Jenkins chants. on 18:00 - Dec 23 by oh_tommy_tommy

Apathy is winning

Better than last few times plus it was abit more than before also.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Huw Jenkins chants. on 18:13 - Dec 23 with 3740 viewsAguycalledJack

Chant yes. But the real pressure will come from media both here and in the us. The Americans will not want bad press. Surprised our story hasnt reached America’s sporting press as yet. That’s where the pressure will come from. In the yanks back yard.
The Huw Jenkins chants. on 18:43 - Dec 23 with 3597 viewsthornabyswan

The Huw Jenkins chants. on 18:13 - Dec 23 by AguycalledJack

Chant yes. But the real pressure will come from media both here and in the us. The Americans will not want bad press. Surprised our story hasnt reached America’s sporting press as yet. That’s where the pressure will come from. In the yanks back yard.

They won't give a toss bottom.of the PL bottom of the MLS.
As long as the cash is coming in they will be happy.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Huw Jenkins chants. on 18:48 - Dec 23 with 3557 viewsNeath_Jack

The Huw Jenkins chants. on 18:43 - Dec 23 by thornabyswan

They won't give a toss bottom.of the PL bottom of the MLS.
As long as the cash is coming in they will be happy.

Difference being, you don't get relegated from the MLS (i stand to be corrected), so i doubt the finances differ from one year to the next.

Whereas, well you know the score with the Premier League multi millions...

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Huw Jenkins chants. on 18:49 - Dec 23 with 3542 viewsthornabyswan

The Huw Jenkins chants. on 18:48 - Dec 23 by Neath_Jack

Difference being, you don't get relegated from the MLS (i stand to be corrected), so i doubt the finances differ from one year to the next.

Whereas, well you know the score with the Premier League multi millions...

Parachute money

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Login to get fewer ads

The Huw Jenkins chants. on 18:53 - Dec 23 with 3500 viewsNeath_Jack

The Huw Jenkins chants. on 18:49 - Dec 23 by thornabyswan

Parachute money

Nowhere near the equivalent of what you get for staying in the league.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Huw Jenkins chants. on 19:22 - Dec 23 with 3356 viewsGaryjack

The Huw Jenkins chants. on 18:49 - Dec 23 by thornabyswan

Parachute money

Wont even cover the wages! Anyway, the parachute money cannot be siphoned off. They cannot take money out of the club, i don't know how many times this has been said. The only way they can make money is by making us more profitable and then sell us off again when the new TV deal kicks in.. If we are relegated they lose. Now with the revelations of the 27 people on the consortium who own us, it now looks like not many will lose very much. Some you win and some you lose, that's the name of the game with hedge fund investments. This isn't about the club being a cash cow.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2017 19:26]
The Huw Jenkins chants. on 19:23 - Dec 23 with 3344 viewsexiledclaseboy

Not loud enough. They’d probably be louder with 8000 fewer people in their. That might be what it takes.

Poll: Tory leader

The Huw Jenkins chants. on 19:31 - Dec 23 with 3266 viewsmax936

I thought it was very subdued to be honest we need the bank to sing it, l the Tried a few times to get a chant going but it turned out hopless ffs, people are still apathetic to it all.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Huw Jenkins chants. on 19:36 - Dec 23 with 3243 viewsgiantstoneater

The Huw Jenkins chants. on 18:00 - Dec 23 by oh_tommy_tommy

Apathy is winning

I think people get caught up with whats happening on the field perhaps more chants leading up to kickoff and at half time'
The Huw Jenkins chants. on 19:39 - Dec 23 with 3219 viewsSmellyplumz

Fans are as divided as ever.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Huw Jenkins chants. on 20:15 - Dec 23 with 3128 viewsfbreath

I was watching game on a stream in my mobile as I couldn’t go today. Never heard any chants.

The camera panned to the directors box 15 minutes before the end of the game and Jenkins had left his seat. His wife was still there though.

Forgot to say that the commentators also mentioned the fact he was no longer in his seat when the camera was showing his empty seat.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2017 20:29]

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

The Huw Jenkins chants. on 20:17 - Dec 23 with 3116 viewsNeathJack

The Huw Jenkins chants. on 20:15 - Dec 23 by fbreath

I was watching game on a stream in my mobile as I couldn’t go today. Never heard any chants.

The camera panned to the directors box 15 minutes before the end of the game and Jenkins had left his seat. His wife was still there though.

Forgot to say that the commentators also mentioned the fact he was no longer in his seat when the camera was showing his empty seat.

There were several chants but not helped by the fact the Palace fans were pretty loud.

What I would say is I hope it puts to bed the argument that fans can't protest in such a way during a game as it would put off the players. The support was top drawer today.
The Huw Jenkins chants. on 20:34 - Dec 23 with 3052 viewsFlashberryjack

The Huw Jenkins chants. on 19:22 - Dec 23 by Garyjack

Wont even cover the wages! Anyway, the parachute money cannot be siphoned off. They cannot take money out of the club, i don't know how many times this has been said. The only way they can make money is by making us more profitable and then sell us off again when the new TV deal kicks in.. If we are relegated they lose. Now with the revelations of the 27 people on the consortium who own us, it now looks like not many will lose very much. Some you win and some you lose, that's the name of the game with hedge fund investments. This isn't about the club being a cash cow.

"the parachute money cannot be siphoned off"

Of course it can't.......that's exactly what the Blackpool fans were saying......until they realised that it was being syphoned off.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Huw Jenkins chants. on 20:38 - Dec 23 with 3015 viewslonglostjack

The Huw Jenkins chants. on 19:22 - Dec 23 by Garyjack

How about consultants? These guys are fecking sharp.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Huw Jenkins chants. on 20:40 - Dec 23 with 3005 viewslonglostjack

Was watching the same stream.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Huw Jenkins chants. on 20:40 - Dec 23 with 3007 viewsDr_Winston

Wasn't the last summer window the only one the club made a profit in since they took over? And that was largely due to the Sigurdsson fee which wouldn't have been anything like as big if Jenkins had been left to his own devices.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Huw Jenkins chants. on 20:52 - Dec 23 with 2939 viewsVetchfielder

I can see where Jenkins sits from across from the East and he didn't come out for the second half at all.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2017 20:53]

Proud to have been one of the 231

The Huw Jenkins chants. on 20:56 - Dec 23 with 2904 viewsGaryjack

The Huw Jenkins chants. on 20:34 - Dec 23 by Flashberryjack

"the parachute money cannot be siphoned off"

Of course it can't.......that's exactly what the Blackpool fans were saying......until they realised that it was being syphoned off.

Totally different scenario. Blackpool fc was essentially part of the 'oyston group' whereby money could be transferred from one company to another. Swansea City is a stand alone Ltd company so this cannot be done, Though obviously someone who knows more about these things can explain it better than i.
The Huw Jenkins chants. on 21:00 - Dec 23 with 2878 viewsGaryjack

The Huw Jenkins chants. on 20:38 - Dec 23 by longlostjack

How about consultants? These guys are fecking sharp.

How much do you think they can take out in 'consultancy fees'? Let's try and keep it real here.
The Huw Jenkins chants. on 21:16 - Dec 23 with 2818 viewsmonmouth

The Huw Jenkins chants. on 20:56 - Dec 23 by Garyjack

Totally different scenario. Blackpool fc was essentially part of the 'oyston group' whereby money could be transferred from one company to another. Swansea City is a stand alone Ltd company so this cannot be done, Though obviously someone who knows more about these things can explain it better than i.

I honestly have no idea what can be done or not done through a Delaware holding company Gar. Hopefully Lisa, Andrew and Dai do, and can advise on stopping it.

After all if there’s a fraud on the minority the Trust would rush to take legal action to stop it, wouldn’t they?

Laughs hollowly.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Huw Jenkins chants. on 21:25 - Dec 23 with 2772 viewsGaryjack

The Huw Jenkins chants. on 21:16 - Dec 23 by monmouth

I honestly have no idea what can be done or not done through a Delaware holding company Gar. Hopefully Lisa, Andrew and Dai do, and can advise on stopping it.

After all if there’s a fraud on the minority the Trust would rush to take legal action to stop it, wouldn’t they?

Laughs hollowly.

Viv the dog is on the case!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024