Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tony Pulis 12:33 - Dec 24 with 9013 viewsAmbergambler

Does anyone have any idea why Tony Pulis isn't being considered? Looks like he may go to Middlesbrough! It doesn't make sense.
Tony Pulis on 12:39 - Dec 24 with 5133 viewscostalotta

It makes perfect sense...

He will not put up with the disaster of football HJ. And why would he?
Tony Pulis on 12:42 - Dec 24 with 5116 viewsWhiterockin

Because he is his own man and not a puppet. No way would he take shite from HJ. Pulis would only come her if the present Chairman left.
Tony Pulis on 12:52 - Dec 24 with 5072 viewsshenleymun

His teams are not very good, the football is shyte to watch, and he is from Kaerdiff.

How many other reasons could you possibly want???
Tony Pulis on 12:54 - Dec 24 with 5067 viewsLord_Bony

Tony Pulis on 12:42 - Dec 24 by Whiterockin

Because he is his own man and not a puppet. No way would he take shite from HJ. Pulis would only come her if the present Chairman left.

Exactly.
If he can't have total carte Blanche over the team without interference he will not be interested in the job,he is his own man.

But as we know he has a shelf life of about one season before he gets moved on.

He would do the job of keeping us up.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Tony Pulis on 12:55 - Dec 24 with 5059 viewstheloneranger

Tony Pulis on 12:52 - Dec 24 by shenleymun

His teams are not very good, the football is shyte to watch, and he is from Kaerdiff.

How many other reasons could you possibly want???

Nope....He's from Newport!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Tony Pulis on 12:56 - Dec 24 with 5057 viewsTheFranchise

Other than not having a single player on our books capable of playing pulisball, can you imagine Tony putting up with the interfering tosser running this club?

Employing Pulis for us should be punishable by death, I don't want to stay in the PL that much.
Tony Pulis on 12:58 - Dec 24 with 5034 viewsshenleymun

Oh come on Bartley is a perfect fit for Pulisball, a giant plank of a centre half with no brains who will do what he is told. And he could have the whole o fJanuary to get in a few more like that.

I’m not renewing till I know Pulisball ain’t coming
Tony Pulis on 13:00 - Dec 24 with 5015 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Tony Pulis on 12:58 - Dec 24 by shenleymun

Oh come on Bartley is a perfect fit for Pulisball, a giant plank of a centre half with no brains who will do what he is told. And he could have the whole o fJanuary to get in a few more like that.

I’m not renewing till I know Pulisball ain’t coming

I think Bony would be ideal for Pulisball.

I’m renewing as soon I know it’s not Monk.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Login to get fewer ads

Tony Pulis on 13:03 - Dec 24 with 4996 viewsmonmouth

Tony Pulis on 12:56 - Dec 24 by TheFranchise

Other than not having a single player on our books capable of playing pulisball, can you imagine Tony putting up with the interfering tosser running this club?

Employing Pulis for us should be punishable by death, I don't want to stay in the PL that much.

I agree. But, in his defence, Pulis plays better football than Monk or Clement.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Tony Pulis on 13:39 - Dec 24 with 4881 viewsTheFranchise

Tony Pulis on 13:03 - Dec 24 by monmouth

That doesn't make it right.
Tony Pulis on 13:41 - Dec 24 with 4864 viewsOldjack

He's not a yes man

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Tony Pulis on 13:46 - Dec 24 with 4838 viewsAmbergambler

I thought he was interested in the job but the club weren't interested in him which, given the state we're in, seemed a bit rich. He's not Cardiff, he's Newport - not that that matters. I think he'd get the players in some sort of shape, they're all over the place at the moment, they look clueless.
Tony Pulis on 13:58 - Dec 24 with 4792 viewsTheFranchise

Only a new "fan" could want Pulis.
Tony Pulis on 14:33 - Dec 24 with 4693 viewsglobus10

First game 1969!
Regular since 1976!
I would consider Pulis . In an ideal world no, but situation we are in definitely.
For what it's worth and not that it matters to some. The opposite for Wales. With the team we have at moment no, and talented youngsters coming through, no to Pulis.
Tony Pulis on 14:34 - Dec 24 with 4676 viewsEFC

You lads should be banging down his door at present time with a 2 year deal as he'll likely keep you up or at the worst have you in good stead to come straight back up.

Good luck for the rest of the season hope you lads stay up.
Tony Pulis on 14:36 - Dec 24 with 4665 viewsAmbergambler

At least he has experience of the Premier league, unlike recent previous managers.
Tony Pulis on 17:53 - Dec 24 with 4440 viewsLoyal

Pulis knows a dead duck when he sees one.
He wouldn't work with the 40 thieves at swansea.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Tony Pulis on 18:23 - Dec 24 with 4402 viewsmonmouth

Tony Pulis on 13:39 - Dec 24 by TheFranchise

That doesn't make it right.

That’s why I agree.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Tony Pulis on 18:43 - Dec 24 with 4370 viewsjohnlangy

Tony Pulis on 13:00 - Dec 24 by Joe_bradshaw

I think Bony would be ideal for Pulisball.

I’m renewing as soon I know it’s not Monk.

I've renewed regardless.

It's still my Club just about.
Tony Pulis on 18:46 - Dec 24 with 4357 viewsSingUpNorthBank84

In talks with Boro
Tony Pulis on 22:44 - Dec 25 with 4103 viewsCroftyjack

Tony Pulis on 13:03 - Dec 24 by monmouth

If we play like stoke did when he was there I would not complain as it was high intensity and attacking..yes in your face too but that was why they finished midd table..cant say I actually remember long balls just more physical.
The only guy who really has a chance of saving us..but ppl prefer us to play the old way..just unlikey with current staff don't you think.
Tony Pulis on 22:49 - Dec 25 with 4090 viewsRancid

He likes his players to be all big lumps to suit his style of play.He won't get that here.
Tony Pulis on 22:53 - Dec 25 with 4059 viewsowainglyndwr

Tony Pulis on 13:46 - Dec 24 by Ambergambler

I thought he was interested in the job but the club weren't interested in him which, given the state we're in, seemed a bit rich. He's not Cardiff, he's Newport - not that that matters. I think he'd get the players in some sort of shape, they're all over the place at the moment, they look clueless.

Yep he is from Newport but he is a Cardiff supporter from a kid.
Tony Pulis on 23:03 - Dec 25 with 4018 viewsWarwickHunt

Tony Pulis on 22:53 - Dec 25 by owainglyndwr

Yep he is from Newport but he is a Cardiff supporter from a kid.

Was taken as a kid. Bristol Rovers is his team.
Tony Pulis on 00:38 - Dec 26 with 3832 viewsmajorraglan

He is a good manager who has delivered what’s been asked of him consistently at a number of a Premier League Club’s. Whether he is the right man for Swansea City I am not sure as I don’t know if he would have the type of players he needs to be able to operate in his way. With his track record of success he may insist on having a bigger say in transfer business than previous managers and that may not sit too well with the DOF. If I owned SCFC, he is someone I would be looking at because keeping the club up would mean an extra £100m in the bank.
If TP goes to Boro, then I fully expect them to make it to the play offs at the very minimum and if they don’t go up they will next year. They are a biggish club and have a decent chairma.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024