Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan Ayew 19:11 - Dec 26 with 19602 viewsAngelRangelQS

Just f*ck off.
Jordan Ayew on 19:11 - Dec 26 with 10069 viewsSmellyplumz

An absolute cůnt, lazy fůcking cůnt

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Jordan Ayew on 19:12 - Dec 26 with 10067 viewsSteensig

Dreadful performance, worst attitude, so many lose tackles and missed passes
Jordan Ayew on 19:12 - Dec 26 with 10037 viewsFerryjack

What a shit house p*ss off you tosser
Jordan Ayew on 19:16 - Dec 26 with 9993 viewsjesushchrist

He is the biggest Kent ever to grace the shirt, he’s a coward, he shows no fight, he is a selfish Kent, he doesn’t look like he gives a fuk.
He shouldn’t be anywhere near the 1st team with his attitude (I suppose you could say the same for 8 of the 11 though
Jordan Ayew on 19:17 - Dec 26 with 9970 viewsYossarian

If anyone defends this lazy, cowardly, couldn’t care less toss pot they deserve shooting.
One thing, will someone please sack Leadbeater and the whole recruitment setup tomorrow morning please? They are more of an embarrassment than the ‘players’

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Jordan Ayew on 19:18 - Dec 26 with 9950 viewsN_T_J

He has been dreadfull.
Jordan Ayew on 19:21 - Dec 26 with 9907 viewsjesushchrist

Just like his brother, he is just a mercenary, in it purely for the money, he doesn’t look like he gives a crap, I would rather give one of the under 23s a go until the end of the season
Jordan Ayew on 19:24 - Dec 26 with 9857 viewsjackofalltrades

He tapped the badge on Saturday!!!!
Login to get fewer ads

Jordan Ayew on 19:39 - Dec 26 with 9752 viewsJackFish

Both he and Fer were beyond woeful today. Pretty much gifted them all the goals between them.
Jordan Ayew on 21:38 - Dec 26 with 9545 viewsBobby_Fischer

Jordan Ayew on 19:39 - Dec 26 by JackFish

Both he and Fer were beyond woeful today. Pretty much gifted them all the goals between them.

Can't disagree with that, it would of been a lot more if it wasn't for Fernandez and Fab.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Jordan Ayew on 21:47 - Dec 26 with 9512 viewsYossarian

Jordan Ayew on 21:38 - Dec 26 by Bobby_Fischer

Can't disagree with that, it would of been a lot more if it wasn't for Fernandez and Fab.

Fede kept going- the rest were outfought by the precociously talented but notoriously fragile Liverpool....big clearout of the mercenaries required.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Jordan Ayew on 22:11 - Dec 26 with 9407 viewsTheKirkyLife

Just back. All of them were bad, every single one of them.

I reserve special condemnation of Jordan Ayew.

I have never seen such an utterly gutless, cheat ridden, frustrating and poisonous display as I saw from this scum today. He saw Leroy Fer being lazy after getting back in the team and multiplied it ten fold.

I'd have punched him if I were close enough, disgusted isn't a word that comes close enough to my thoughts about him right now are.
Jordan Ayew on 22:11 - Dec 26 with 9407 viewsParsSwans

My son has had pictures and met few of team but Ayew is the most miserable and arrogant of them all! Don’t think he is worst player though however agree poor attitude would only keep A few from that lot but they are only at their own level HJ is to blame for putting them there!
Jordan Ayew on 23:33 - Dec 26 with 9241 viewsJJJack

That performance from him was so bad as to be almost unbelievable. You literally would have thought he was on Liverpool’s payroll. Don’t think I’ve ever seen such a talented player make such consistently bad decisions. He must literally be, as thick as chite.
Jordan Ayew on 23:36 - Dec 26 with 9211 viewsJackFish

Just watched it back on MOTD and it’s every bit as bad as it was at the game. Dived for the first one, didn’t bother tracking his man for the second and then couldn’t be arsed to put a proper challenge in for #3 or #5. Pathetic. And Fer’s “pass” for the fourth goal was just as bad.
Jordan Ayew on 23:39 - Dec 26 with 9190 viewsPentyrchJack

Agree, my mate is a Villa fan (God bless him) and he was delighted when we were conned into buying him. No fight, no dog, mercenary.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Jordan Ayew on 23:40 - Dec 26 with 9189 viewsSWAND

Jordan Ayew on 23:36 - Dec 26 by JackFish

Just watched it back on MOTD and it’s every bit as bad as it was at the game. Dived for the first one, didn’t bother tracking his man for the second and then couldn’t be arsed to put a proper challenge in for #3 or #5. Pathetic. And Fer’s “pass” for the fourth goal was just as bad.

It’s time to give the U23s a go.
Jordan Ayew on 23:43 - Dec 26 with 9144 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jordan Ayew on 22:11 - Dec 26 by TheKirkyLife

I have never seen such an utterly gutless, cheat ridden, frustrating and poisonous display as I saw from this scum today. He saw Leroy Fer being lazy after getting back in the team and multiplied it ten fold.

I'd have punched him if I were close enough, disgusted isn't a word that comes close enough to my thoughts about him right now are.

After reading this I shudder to think what Perchrock Jack is preparing. Though he'll probably say Routledge was worse....

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Jordan Ayew on 23:47 - Dec 26 with 9104 viewsBobby_Fischer

Jordan Ayew on 22:11 - Dec 26 by TheKirkyLife

Hopefully you weren't driving?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Jordan Ayew on 23:47 - Dec 26 with 9109 viewsYossarian

Jordan Ayew on 23:43 - Dec 26 by Brynmill_Jack

After reading this I shudder to think what Perchrock Jack is preparing. Though he'll probably say Routledge was worse....

Well it does make you wonder about the U23s......if they can’t force their way 8nto this shower of shite then they all need to be cleared out as well. Feck me, the recruitment at this club is comically bad.

Jordan Ayew on 23:57 - Dec 26 with 9056 viewsDewi1jack

Jordan Ayew on 21:47 - Dec 26 by Yossarian

Fede kept going- the rest were outfought by the precociously talented but notoriously fragile Liverpool....big clearout of the mercenaries required.

We need to get rid of the biggest mercenary sitting at the top of the tree before we can get better.
I hope and fuggin pray we still put players on relegation clauses.
Otherwise we're going to be stuck with a lot of mediocre sh1te as well as players too old next season.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Jordan Ayew on 00:48 - Dec 27 with 8953 viewsLeonWasGod

Jordan Ayew on 19:21 - Dec 26 by jesushchrist

Just like his brother, he is just a mercenary, in it purely for the money, he doesn’t look like he gives a crap, I would rather give one of the under 23s a go until the end of the season

Except his brother can play the game. There’s a big difference between them imo.
Jordan Ayew on 01:02 - Dec 27 with 8896 viewsZaxx

Jordan Ayew on 00:48 - Dec 27 by LeonWasGod

Except his brother can play the game. There’s a big difference between them imo.

Andrè also showed plenty of fight when he played for us too.
Genuinely nice guy off the field too going by my own experience, photos with the daughter etc.

Chalk and cheese
Jordan Ayew on 01:37 - Dec 27 with 8843 viewsLeonWasGod

Jordan Ayew on 01:02 - Dec 27 by Zaxx

Andrè also showed plenty of fight when he played for us too.
Genuinely nice guy off the field too going by my own experience, photos with the daughter etc.

Chalk and cheese

Andre strikes me as the stronger player, physically and mentally. Although he always said that Jordan was the better of the two growing up and early in their careers. Jordan flaters to deceive imo - he can look quite good running with the ball at times, although inevitably he runs down a blind alley. Andre wasn’t such a good carrier of the ball for us, but he was cleverer, had quicker anticipation, better positional sense and had an end product. He affected games whereas they tend to pass Jordan by.

That’s my view anyway, but I know a lot on here rate him. I reckon he’s Championship level, except he was anonymous with Villa in the Championship.
Jordan Ayew on 02:46 - Dec 27 with 8783 viewsGaz_M

Typical winger's performance playing in a bad side.

Decent player.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024