Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bobby Madley and his assistants 22:28 - Jan 2 with 5304 viewsskettyparkherbert

He was a fuking disgrace tonight.

He bought every single dive from the Spurs players from back to front. When Ali, Son and Lamela dived in the box he just he just waved his hands to gesture no pen but didn't book one of them?

He had already booked their centre half in the 1st half and when he went through Ollson in the 2nd half he had to show him the 2nd yellow but what did he do, he pulls the captain over with the centre half and give him a warning and some advice and within a few minutes Spurs subbed him to save him getting a red.

That is totally unacceptable if it was a second yellow as it was he should have gone but these big teams always get the break, if it was say Mawson or VDH on any of Spurs boys they would have definitely gone.

The assistants deffo got the Llorente offside goal wrong too but seem to get every single Swans offside all game.

The Swans played well tonight especially in the 2nd half but absolutely no luck at all they didn't deserve to loose but same old same old.

Put the 2nd team and fringe players in on Saturday and lets get in to the Geordies next in the league.

If they play with the same desire/commitment as they did in the 2nd half tonight and get sick note Bony back we could defy get a win up there?
Bobby Madley and his assistants on 22:38 - Jan 2 with 5222 viewsawayjack

Again just blatent cheats. They can't put so many shit decisions down to errors.
Bobby Madley and his assistants on 22:42 - Jan 2 with 5143 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bottled the sending off no question.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bobby Madley and his assistants on 22:51 - Jan 2 with 5068 viewsswanforthemoney

We need to get players round the referee in such circumstances.
To be fair I thought Spurs had a decent penalty shout second half, but he didn't give it. Evened things up a bit ? Have to see it on the telly.

I stand in the North Stand

Bobby Madley and his assistants on 22:55 - Jan 2 with 5035 viewsskettyparkherbert

Bobby Madley and his assistants on 22:38 - Jan 2 by awayjack

Again just blatent cheats. They can't put so many shit decisions down to errors.

Bring on the VAR?

The same shit decision by Mike Read the other night for the Pen that never was there is no comeuppance for these incompetent refs.

They should be made to speak to the press after the game like the managers and players do, I'm sure that would improve their performance.

What would Bobby Madley have said about the definite red card he should have given and the offside Llorente goal??
Bobby Madley and his assistants on 23:15 - Jan 2 with 4932 viewsjackrabbit

"Put the 2nd team and fringe players in on Saturday and lets get in to the Geordies next in the league. "

Disagree. Definitely need to give the strongest team a crack at Wolves. Think of the boost to morale if we should beat the runaway leaders of the Championship. And we can. There's a week between Wolves and Newcastle. Plenty of recovery time. And following Newcastle our players have 9 days before they play again.

It's a good opportunity to bring in a young full back, and perhaps start with Ollie and Ayew. But I want to see more of Narsingh and Dyer on the wings, and I want to see Sanches continue to grow in confidence. This is an ideal game to blood some new players and consolidate some more established players.
Bobby Madley and his assistants on 23:38 - Jan 2 with 4805 viewsLeonWasGod

Bobby Madley and his assistants on 23:15 - Jan 2 by jackrabbit

"Put the 2nd team and fringe players in on Saturday and lets get in to the Geordies next in the league. "

Disagree. Definitely need to give the strongest team a crack at Wolves. Think of the boost to morale if we should beat the runaway leaders of the Championship. And we can. There's a week between Wolves and Newcastle. Plenty of recovery time. And following Newcastle our players have 9 days before they play again.

It's a good opportunity to bring in a young full back, and perhaps start with Ollie and Ayew. But I want to see more of Narsingh and Dyer on the wings, and I want to see Sanches continue to grow in confidence. This is an ideal game to blood some new players and consolidate some more established players.

Agree. We can't predict results well enough to be clever with selections. Not many teams can - look at Stoke coming unstuck last week resting players for the 'easier' match against Newcastle than they then lost.

Strongest team gives CC another chance to work with the players in a match. And IF we win it will boost confidence.
Bobby Madley and his assistants on 07:36 - Jan 3 with 4524 viewsSPboy

Bobby Madley and his assistants on 23:15 - Jan 2 by jackrabbit

Bobby Madley has always been a disgrace always seeing things that nobody else sees against us but only when it suits him.

As for putting our strongest side out v Wolves, we could do that and quite easily get beat 3-0.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2018 7:37]
Bobby Madley and his assistants on 08:27 - Jan 3 with 4391 viewsPegojack

Madley and his assistants were a disgrace to officiating last night. Consistently wrong on the major decisions, and consistently fooled by dives.

I think we should put out our strongest side against Wolves, we are in a do or die situation now and the new boss needs to find out who his best players are pronto. We also need to start 'jellying' them together and going for a morale boosting win.
Login to get fewer ads

Bobby Madley and his assistants on 08:56 - Jan 3 with 4310 viewshammy

Badley certainly seems biased against us (remember the Stoke 3-3 game a few years ago !); maybe he doesn't like the trip down to Swansea and wants us out of the PL.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Bobby Madley and his assistants on 09:08 - Jan 3 with 4269 viewsSTID2017

Bobby Madley and his assistants on 22:55 - Jan 2 by skettyparkherbert

Bring on the VAR?

The same shit decision by Mike Read the other night for the Pen that never was there is no comeuppance for these incompetent refs.

They should be made to speak to the press after the game like the managers and players do, I'm sure that would improve their performance.

What would Bobby Madley have said about the definite red card he should have given and the offside Llorente goal??

The most he could have said was "Sorry I got it wrong"
Wouldn't have got the goal dis allowed and gettting any Spurs player banned wouldn't change last night's result and TBH I hope Spurs are able to field their strongest side every game, especially against our rivals to help us stay up

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Bobby Madley and his assistants on 09:12 - Jan 3 with 4255 viewsjackal

Bobby Madley and his assistants on 22:55 - Jan 2 by skettyparkherbert

Bring on the VAR?

The offside goal was the linesman's cock up and apparently he apologised to CC. A lot of good that'll do us.

Madely must hate us for some reason. Either that or he's just incompetent. Apart from Attwell he's the worst ref ever.
Bobby Madley and his assistants on 09:19 - Jan 3 with 4236 viewsicecoldjack

There a reason why football is the only sport that doesn't use technology in key decisions..that's because it's bent !

The is always then a margine for error that a weak minded official like we had will buckle to bigger teams .same in world cup and champions league. A norweigan to ref Chelsea Barca was a classic example, the guy was only used to L2 standard.
Bobby Madley and his assistants on 09:25 - Jan 3 with 4211 viewsAnotherJohn

Leaves a bad taste is the mouth when terrible decisions affect such an important result. Can't remember being as annoyed about a home refereeing display since the Stoke 3-3, but, of course, there have been all too many examples when we were on the wrong end of biased refereeing calls.
Bobby Madley and his assistants on 09:26 - Jan 3 with 4204 viewsSTID2017

Bobby Madley and his assistants on 09:19 - Jan 3 by icecoldjack

There a reason why football is the only sport that doesn't use technology in key decisions..that's because it's bent !

The is always then a margine for error that a weak minded official like we had will buckle to bigger teams .same in world cup and champions league. A norweigan to ref Chelsea Barca was a classic example, the guy was only used to L2 standard.

One of the richest games yet still doesn't warrant new technology or even a couple of extra assistants to help ensure mistakes are eradicated

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Bobby Madley and his assistants on 10:06 - Jan 3 with 4108 viewswhoflungdung

They say it would stop continuity ,as in rugby.
Bollocks

An example

Last night...

Madeley..." Think that might be a penalty but not sure if contact was deliberate . Penalty ,yes or no"

That s all it takes

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Bobby Madley and his assistants on 10:08 - Jan 3 with 4090 viewsPegojack

Bobby Madley and his assistants on 09:12 - Jan 3 by jackal

The offside goal was the linesman's cock up and apparently he apologised to CC. A lot of good that'll do us.

Madely must hate us for some reason. Either that or he's just incompetent. Apart from Attwell he's the worst ref ever.

He was like Pavlov's feckin dog last night.

Swans player challenges Spurs player - Spurs player falls over - free kick to Spurs.
Bobby Madley and his assistants on 10:10 - Jan 3 with 4083 viewswhoflungdung

Yet our players hardly made any protest which is worrying

We truly need a confrontational player in a captain not the commotose ,putrid excuse we have in Ff .

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Bobby Madley and his assistants on 10:10 - Jan 3 with 4082 viewsBloodyhills

Bobby Madley and his assistants on 08:56 - Jan 3 by hammy

Badley certainly seems biased against us (remember the Stoke 3-3 game a few years ago !); maybe he doesn't like the trip down to Swansea and wants us out of the PL.

I remember that one. It was obvious he was going to keep giving Stoke decision until they got something out of the game. It's the worst cheating performance from a ref in the prem that I've seen.

Yesterday I thought he and his minions were just utterly clueless and cowardly.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Bobby Madley and his assistants on 10:12 - Jan 3 with 4071 viewsHighjack

The linesman on the east side didn't look fit enough to keep up with play. Was blowing out his arse for most of the game.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Bobby Madley and his assistants on 10:17 - Jan 3 with 4045 viewsOutsider

Lot of controversial decisions by Madley this season ...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Madley
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024