Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I dont normally get wound up 22:42 - Jan 2 with 9484 viewsJackfath

But tonight I am.

Why the fcku are the club piping the drone of Hymns and Arias in during play? Its cringe worthy and embarrassing enough as we kick off but during the match? Are things really that bad?

Then we have the complete fools clapping the bloke who left us as soon as he could. After he scored against us. When he was offside. When we are in dire need of a win. Utterly clueless pricks who I hope don't bother supporting us if they think it's ok to do that.

The ref clearly bottling it. Why call their captain over to have a chat with the player if there was no card? Idiot. Linesman the same. Prick.

The "jackpot" of £125 for the flyer. Dear God.

End.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

I dont normally get wound up on 09:42 - Jan 3 with 1529 viewsjackal

I dont normally get wound up on 09:17 - Jan 3 by STID2017

Take away the "PL" fans you'll be left with 10k and a graveyard m9st games.
Take away those that joined for "the rise" and you're back to the 3 - 4k that followed us regularly down the Vetch.
Loads of empty seats around me yesterday - seems that some of the ones just coming to see the bigger clubs have got fed up.

Loads of empty seats around me too.

Down to the weather and the match being shown on the box I suppose.

Not good enough though.
I dont normally get wound up on 10:07 - Jan 3 with 1484 viewsHighjack

I dont normally get wound up on 09:20 - Jan 3 by oldcob

The Hymns and Arias music that was piped was to drown out anti Jenkins chants apparently.

Correct

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

I dont normally get wound up on 10:23 - Jan 3 with 1464 viewsBigPhilG

I dont normally get wound up on 10:07 - Jan 3 by Highjack

Correct

I thought that too. Just shows how rattled the sell outs are that they break league rules by playing piped music during the game. Away games should be interesting seeing as they can't do anything about it, I really hope the SCSA call for it at Wolves on Saturday
I dont normally get wound up on 11:48 - Jan 3 with 1393 viewsFlashberryjack

I dont normally get wound up on 22:50 - Jan 2 by lifelong

It doesn’t bother me that some of our fans applaud our previous players off the pitch, I don’t do it personally but don’t see any problem with it.

Maybe they were just glad to see him come off before he scored anymore goals.

The piped music was truly cringe worthy.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

I dont normally get wound up on 12:37 - Jan 3 with 1342 viewsOldjack

I dont normally get wound up on 09:20 - Jan 3 by oldcob

The Hymns and Arias music that was piped was to drown out anti Jenkins chants apparently.

Correct Treacherous huw can't even take it on the cheek SLY KANT

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

I dont normally get wound up on 12:38 - Jan 3 with 1342 viewsJackUlation

Lorrente when he was here was one of the players who genuinely made time for the fans,
always went out of his way to give a little time for fans. Did a great job whilst on the payroll here, and certainly helped keep us in the Prem. So to clap him off on his removal was not out of place, it also shows our present players that they could get the same if the did the same as him, booing him would seem like sour grapes. Piped music a huge No No, but it was for a purpose last night.
I dont normally get wound up on 13:03 - Jan 3 with 1314 viewsSwanjaxs

I dont normally get wound up on 23:57 - Jan 2 by MrSwerve

Americans innit. I'm waiting for an organist and a 'defense' chant.

Could catch on that 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

I dont normally get wound up on 13:18 - Jan 3 with 1292 viewsNeath_Jack

They'e about to discuss the piped music and our chance in general, on Talksport now.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

I dont normally get wound up on 13:45 - Jan 3 with 1253 viewsburryswan31

Agree with the piped music, but the llorente situ, he did hell of a job keeping us up last season, and got "rewarded" with a top 6 move, sitting on the bench but im sure he knew that before he got there. Deserves a clap, regardless if he scores against us, hopefully mo barrow don't come back and score./
I dont normally get wound up on 13:58 - Jan 3 with 1239 viewsSmellyplumz

Very negative post by the op... Tut tut

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024