Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I dont normally get wound up 22:42 - Jan 2 with 9483 viewsJackfath

But tonight I am.

Why the fcku are the club piping the drone of Hymns and Arias in during play? Its cringe worthy and embarrassing enough as we kick off but during the match? Are things really that bad?

Then we have the complete fools clapping the bloke who left us as soon as he could. After he scored against us. When he was offside. When we are in dire need of a win. Utterly clueless pricks who I hope don't bother supporting us if they think it's ok to do that.

The ref clearly bottling it. Why call their captain over to have a chat with the player if there was no card? Idiot. Linesman the same. Prick.

The "jackpot" of £125 for the flyer. Dear God.

End.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

I dont normally get wound up on 23:11 - Jan 2 with 2890 viewsthornabyswan

I dont normally get wound up on 22:53 - Jan 2 by N_T_J

Fück applauding any EX player. Why give them a easy ride? He/they were paid a lot of money to play for us.

I agree it's pathetic

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

I dont normally get wound up on 23:11 - Jan 2 with 2890 viewsDan_Swan

Genuinely, I thought "canned" crowd noise was not allowed under league rules from years gone by. Happily to be proved wrong though....

Still following Dr's orders!

I dont normally get wound up on 23:15 - Jan 2 with 2865 viewsmonmouth

£125 for the flyer??

That’s just fraud isn’t it?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

I dont normally get wound up on 23:44 - Jan 2 with 2785 viewsLeonWasGod

I dont normally get wound up on 22:53 - Jan 2 by Jackfath

Crap argument. Why clap someone who DOESN'T PLAY FOR US ANYMORE? If you and the others are that bothered then hang around after the match and gobble him off.

Not an issue if he's going off though is it. Supporting him during the game would be stupid, but once he's gone it's a non-issue. Doesn't matter either way.

Where's this on the JF pissed off scale? Worse or better than leaving early?
I dont normally get wound up on 23:45 - Jan 2 with 2778 viewsJackfath

I dont normally get wound up on 23:44 - Jan 2 by LeonWasGod

Not an issue if he's going off though is it. Supporting him during the game would be stupid, but once he's gone it's a non-issue. Doesn't matter either way.

Where's this on the JF pissed off scale? Worse or better than leaving early?

"doesn't matter"

Sums it up for so many of our "fans"

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

I dont normally get wound up on 23:48 - Jan 2 with 2760 viewsLeonWasGod

I dont normally get wound up on 23:45 - Jan 2 by Jackfath

"doesn't matter"

Sums it up for so many of our "fans"

It doesn't though. How is he going to influence the game from the bench?

Give the fkers hell before the game and when they're on the pitch. But when they're done it's meaningless. You might as well go and shout up at his bedroom window tonight for all the good it would do.
I dont normally get wound up on 23:52 - Jan 2 with 2751 viewsJackfath

I dont normally get wound up on 23:48 - Jan 2 by LeonWasGod

It doesn't though. How is he going to influence the game from the bench?

Give the fkers hell before the game and when they're on the pitch. But when they're done it's meaningless. You might as well go and shout up at his bedroom window tonight for all the good it would do.

You miss the point. It's got nothing to do with him. He's irrelevant. It's to do with our fans. Applauding a player who longer plays for us. Who scored against us. The adoration is not needed. If people feel the need to tell him how wonderful he is, then pop along after the match and get a selfie to post on facebook to show all your friends.

I dont normally get wound up on 23:57 - Jan 2 with 2731 viewsMrSwerve

Americans innit. I'm waiting for an organist and a 'defense' chant.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Login to get fewer ads

I dont normally get wound up on 00:16 - Jan 3 with 2688 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Didn’t we have music when we scored a few years ago?

It wouldn’t be a well known tune this season if we were still doing that.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

I dont normally get wound up on 00:45 - Jan 3 with 2651 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Instead of piping music down
We should have played Llorente offside goal to rile the dead up around the stadium

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

I dont normally get wound up on 00:45 - Jan 3 with 2650 viewsAngelRangelQS

Crowd noise - embarrassing and cringeworthy

Ref - bottled it

Clapping former players - no issue for me if they’ve done well for us and left on good terms. No ill will towards Llorente. Clapping a player off is less embarrassing than half hearted boos. Not a new thing either, it’s happened for as long as I can remember.
I dont normally get wound up on 00:52 - Jan 3 with 2640 viewsLeonWasGod

I dont normally get wound up on 00:45 - Jan 3 by oh_tommy_tommy

Instead of piping music down
We should have played Llorente offside goal to rile the dead up around the stadium

Agreed. But we're not allowed to show anything controversial though are we. It might upset someone and remind the officials how useless they are.
I dont normally get wound up on 00:53 - Jan 3 with 2639 viewsbuilthjack

It cheese s me off the piped music yes. Also, before the start of a game we have loud booming music right up to kick off. Our fans have no chance of singing before a game and creating any kind of atmosphere.
Switch the music off 10 minutes before the start.
Oh, and do something different at half time please, kids in the corner trying to score after a 50 yard run up every single weeks gets monotonous.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

I dont normally get wound up on 01:21 - Jan 3 with 2595 viewsHumpty

I dont normally get wound up on 00:45 - Jan 3 by AngelRangelQS

Crowd noise - embarrassing and cringeworthy

Ref - bottled it

Clapping former players - no issue for me if they’ve done well for us and left on good terms. No ill will towards Llorente. Clapping a player off is less embarrassing than half hearted boos. Not a new thing either, it’s happened for as long as I can remember.

Spot on. On everything.
I dont normally get wound up on 01:33 - Jan 3 with 2591 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

I'll give you the piping of hymns and arias as it was cringeworthy

As for llorente, the 1st person for an opposition team I clapped was lua lua for Colchester because his performance was head and shoulders above anything I had ever seen live

Today I clapped llorente when he left the pitch - not 1 second before, and it was out of respect for him. Gave everything for us last year, spotted him looking sheepishly at the east stand after his teammates stopped celebrating with him

It's not always black and white,

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

I dont normally get wound up on 01:37 - Jan 3 with 2589 viewsbuilthjack

I dont normally get wound up on 01:33 - Jan 3 by PatchesOHoulihan

As for llorente, the 1st person for an opposition team I clapped was lua lua for Colchester because his performance was head and shoulders above anything I had ever seen live

Today I clapped llorente when he left the pitch - not 1 second before, and it was out of respect for him. Gave everything for us last year, spotted him looking sheepishly at the east stand after his teammates stopped celebrating with him

Most of the stadium clapped him.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

I dont normally get wound up on 01:46 - Jan 3 with 2584 viewsHighjack

Crap argument. Why clap someone who DOESN'T PLAY FOR US ANYMORE? If you and the others are that bothered then hang around after the match and gobble him off.

Tried that last season but he's 'married' apparantly.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

I dont normally get wound up on 03:16 - Jan 3 with 2555 viewsE20Jack

I dont normally get wound up on 01:33 - Jan 3 by PatchesOHoulihan

I remember clapping Lua Lua too, stunning performance. That volley will be a memory for a long time. It was dross football week in week out usually, but he was something else, never seen a performance like that before.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

I dont normally get wound up on 07:52 - Jan 3 with 2459 viewsN_T_J

I dont normally get wound up on 03:16 - Jan 3 by E20Jack

I remember clapping Lua Lua too, stunning performance. That volley will be a memory for a long time. It was dross football week in week out usually, but he was something else, never seen a performance like that before.

Omg
I dont normally get wound up on 08:02 - Jan 3 with 2453 viewsSTID2017

I dont normally get wound up on 23:08 - Jan 2 by monmouth

Bollocks, they couldn’t give a shit about Jenkins. All they’ll hear is noise, which is better than silence. They’ve played much better when the chants have started in two games now so that argument, like Byron, just doesn’t wash.

The chants started about 20th minute of the first half - according to all thr experts on here and elsewhere we were poor first half (not in my opinion , but hey).
So how did that give them a lift.
Also far more distracting than a few seconds of applauding a player who most of our own squad knew contributed a lot last season to us, was the cheering on and off for about 15 monutes of the ballboys efforts to fix the corner flag.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

I dont normally get wound up on 08:13 - Jan 3 with 2436 viewsSTID2017

BTW Jackfath, in all the time we have both posted on here, I have never been abusive to you (or anyone else to my knowledge), even when we have disagreed.
Ergo, no need of the rudeness.
BTW, a question I asked earlier - did you stay and applaud all the players, including McBurnie and Mawson who made a big effort to applaud everyone, or had you gone by then, as did quite a few afterbthat cheat Alli fluked a second goal ?

I dont normally get wound up on 08:45 - Jan 3 with 2390 viewsYossarian

I dont normally get wound up on 00:53 - Jan 3 by builthjack

It cheese s me off the piped music yes. Also, before the start of a game we have loud booming music right up to kick off. Our fans have no chance of singing before a game and creating any kind of atmosphere.
Switch the music off 10 minutes before the start.
Oh, and do something different at half time please, kids in the corner trying to score after a 50 yard run up every single weeks gets monotonous.

1. There is absolutely no imagination or innovation with the PR / events people - same old, same old boring shite. If you remember the last thing they tried was Cheerleaders in about 2004 and that quickly died a death because they were so awful- mind you, I’m amazed the classless Yanks haven’t resurrected it.
2. There’s too much money involved in ripping parents off for the kids “Matchday experience”

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

I dont normally get wound up on 09:11 - Jan 3 with 2349 viewsNeath_Jack

There's too many Premier League fans in that ground every game. Thoroughly embarrassing.

Gut wrenching.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

I dont normally get wound up on 09:17 - Jan 3 with 2336 viewsSTID2017

I dont normally get wound up on 09:11 - Jan 3 by Neath_Jack

There's too many Premier League fans in that ground every game. Thoroughly embarrassing.

Gut wrenching.

Take away the "PL" fans you'll be left with 10k and a graveyard m9st games.
Take away those that joined for "the rise" and you're back to the 3 - 4k that followed us regularly down the Vetch.
Loads of empty seats around me yesterday - seems that some of the ones just coming to see the bigger clubs have got fed up.

I dont normally get wound up on 09:20 - Jan 3 with 2331 viewsoldcob

I dont normally get wound up on 23:09 - Jan 2 by westside

Fcuk the piped music and attendance announcement

The Hymns and Arias music that was piped was to drown out anti Jenkins chants apparently.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024