Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton want Mawson 23:53 - Jan 6 with 9778 viewsmagicdaps10

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Everton want Mawson on 11:01 - Jan 8 with 2701 viewsjasper_T

Everton want Mawson on 10:52 - Jan 8 by jack_lord

I have replied to one of her tweets telling her she has invested in our club which is being asset stripped suggesting she is a hypocrite.

Where's the hypocrisy?
Everton want Mawson on 11:24 - Jan 8 with 2655 viewsjack_lord

Everton want Mawson on 11:01 - Jan 8 by jasper_T

Where's the hypocrisy?

It was in context to her post about values.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Everton want Mawson on 19:44 - Jan 8 with 2474 viewsphact0rri

I remember only a few years back, when I'd look at transfer windows with joy of what is to come, and trepidation of that mysterious new prospect, but at least we would still hold onto most of the first team. now it feels like these are the things of nightmares and agony. Always losing everyone I grow to enjoy see playing with some horror show who is not fit for the kit.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Everton want Mawson on 19:47 - Jan 8 with 2462 viewsphact0rri

Everton want Mawson on 08:54 - Jan 8 by jack_lord

What is the actress's name and she must have have a twitter account?

Surely some clever marketing person can come up with something that will embarrass her her as she rapes our club.

This is like yelling at a factory worker who has a single apple share, and complaining how they are committing awful ethics violations for the way they are letting children make Iphones.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Everton want Mawson on 19:47 - Jan 8 with 2460 viewsJBT95

Tbh if Everton want Mawson, or any club for that matter, so long as the club are happy with the fee let him go.

vdH and Bartley are more than good enough to fill his boots. We have 4 quality CBs on our books atm.

Unless, of course, we are going to play 5 at the back regularly.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2018 19:48]
Everton want Mawson on 19:48 - Jan 8 with 2459 viewspencoedjack

Everton want Mawson on 10:52 - Jan 8 by jack_lord

I have replied to one of her tweets telling her she has invested in our club which is being asset stripped suggesting she is a hypocrite.

I have as well although I doubt she knows ( or cares) where her money is invested as long as she gets a return
Everton want Mawson on 19:53 - Jan 8 with 2440 viewsmax936

Everton want Mawson on 11:24 - Jan 8 by jack_lord

It was in context to her post about values.

Exactly J.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Everton want Mawson on 19:54 - Jan 8 with 2439 viewsFireboy2

Everton want Mawson on 19:48 - Jan 8 by pencoedjack

I have as well although I doubt she knows ( or cares) where her money is invested as long as she gets a return

Exactly

She only cares how much is in her bank account

After reading the article about coventry our situation is really starting to worry me

And make me soooooo FCUKING ANGRY
Login to get fewer ads

Everton want Mawson on 20:01 - Jan 8 with 2412 viewsmax936

Everton want Mawson on 19:54 - Jan 8 by Fireboy2

Exactly

After reading the article about coventry our situation is really starting to worry me

What makes it worse is that it was Swansea people who have done this, yet we got a clown on here making light of our plight, you couldn't make this shit up.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Everton want Mawson on 20:50 - Jan 8 with 2339 viewsdameedna

Ta you are a gent whiterock
Everton want Mawson on 20:56 - Jan 8 with 2326 viewspencoedjack

Everton want Mawson on 19:47 - Jan 8 by JBT95

Tbh if Everton want Mawson, or any club for that matter, so long as the club are happy with the fee let him go.

vdH and Bartley are more than good enough to fill his boots. We have 4 quality CBs on our books atm.

Unless, of course, we are going to play 5 at the back regularly.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2018 19:48]

Kyle Bartley has had a couple of decent games for us, his career has been blighted by mistakes.

If we have already conceded to being a championship side next season he will be an OK player for us.
Everton want Mawson on 20:57 - Jan 8 with 2324 viewsjack_lord

Everton want Mawson on 19:54 - Jan 8 by Fireboy2

Exactly

She way well only care about her bank balance but we care a lot more about our club .

People can invest in many things including taking a company to higher levels but when it is starting to destroy our club that we have all paid into and been the 12th man to get us to this level, then I am going to have a go at her "values".

Greedy bitch.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Everton want Mawson on 06:14 - Jan 9 with 2207 viewsNirvana

Everton want Mawson on 22:52 - Jan 7 by LeonWasGod

That logic doesn't work:

There should be money (presumably you're referring to the balance of Siggy/Llorente/Jack sale, minus any costs other revenue can't cover) but there won't be because of the hedge fund owners.

So we have to sell possibly our most valuable player to raise funds.

Where that breaks down is that you've already recognised that we've raised funds but they're not being released because of the nature of our owners.

Sorry if I'm reading that wrong. The situation as I see it is that there should be funds available from the summer sales. We made (but failed with) significant bids at the end of the window. I'm pretty sure we were told at the time there would be money in Jan.

If CC's interview is anything to go by it sounds like they've changed their minds, presumably because they're now nervous of losing shed loads when/if we go down.

I strongly suspect that if we sell Mawson it will be to try to cash in while we can, rather than reinvest in the team. And even if a good proportion was spent on players, look at the cr@p we've been wasting money on.

Mawson's good. We're unlikely to replace with quality. So if we sell I'll not be a happy bunny.

Correct, Leon.

This is what I said when Mawson was first mentioned as a West Ham target a few weeks back. It still applies:

"Whatever people may say about Mawson, his perceived arrogance and his penchant for showing off his skills, he has actually been our most consistent defender this season. Yes, of course, he's made mistakes. But it must be remembered he is still only 23 (most CBs don't peak until their late-20s) and has only been playing above L1 for a season and a half.

It is quite remarkable we're even talking about potential £20m bids just a season after getting him for a quarter of that. And no, Jenkins doesn't deserve any ffukkingg credit, he was a well-known prospect coming out of a club well-known for producing talented defenders. We were lucky to get him, and we shouldn't be giving him away simply because someone wants him.

The kid has a bright future with plenty of years left to improve, and is our only CB who plays "The Swansea Way". Maybe next summer a £30-35m bid would make me think twice, but definitely not now during a ffukkingg relegation battle. And ultimately, the likelihood of us replacing him with quality or striking it lucky again is slim to none.

Really hope we make the right call here, doubtful we will though."
Everton want Mawson on 06:20 - Jan 9 with 2195 viewsNirvana

Everton want Mawson on 20:57 - Jan 8 by jack_lord

She way well only care about her bank balance but we care a lot more about our club .

People can invest in many things including taking a company to higher levels but when it is starting to destroy our club that we have all paid into and been the 12th man to get us to this level, then I am going to have a go at her "values".

Greedy bitch.

"Greedy bitch"???

That's a bit overboard, Lord.

She's an actress and a writer. She has zero control over anything, and probably doesn't even know she's affiliated with the club. Her investment was probably done solely by her financial advisers.

The hedge fund guys are the real villains here, take it up with them. I fully support you referring to them as "greedy bitches".
Everton want Mawson on 06:43 - Jan 9 with 2178 viewsMo_Wives

Everton want Mawson on 06:20 - Jan 9 by Nirvana

"Greedy bitch"???

That's a bit overboard, Lord.

She's an actress and a writer. She has zero control over anything, and probably doesn't even know she's affiliated with the club. Her investment was probably done solely by her financial advisers.

The hedge fund guys are the real villains here, take it up with them. I fully support you referring to them as "greedy bitches".

I take it you haven't seen the pictures of her food she uploads to her Twitter account...

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Everton want Mawson on 07:01 - Jan 9 with 2162 viewsNirvana

Everton want Mawson on 06:43 - Jan 9 by Mo_Wives

I take it you haven't seen the pictures of her food she uploads to her Twitter account...

Haha, good stuff as always, Mo.

Fair play, looks ffukkingg delicious.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024