Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Something to Print out and hang on the wall for the replay 03:24 - Jan 7 with 4720 viewsGroo

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-worst-team-

Groo does what Groo does best

Something to Print out and hang on the wall for the replay on 03:56 - Jan 7 with 4698 viewsHugeEnkins

#thiswillsaveourseason
Something to Print out and hang on the wall for the replay on 04:40 - Jan 7 with 4656 viewsGroo

#nothingwillsaveourseason

Groo does what Groo does best

Something to Print out and hang on the wall for the replay on 07:44 - Jan 7 with 4565 viewsPawelAbbott

There's is probably a long list of grounds where we have been the worst team this season
Something to Print out and hang on the wall for the replay on 08:12 - Jan 7 with 4491 viewswaynekerr55

Those cūnts will know all about being shìt. Nasty, horrible bunch of cūnts

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Something to Print out and hang on the wall for the replay on 08:35 - Jan 7 with 4436 viewsthornabyswan

Something to Print out and hang on the wall for the replay on 08:12 - Jan 7 by waynekerr55

Those cūnts will know all about being shìt. Nasty, horrible bunch of cūnts

If we were that bad how crap were they how many did they score

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Something to Print out and hang on the wall for the replay on 12:21 - Jan 7 with 3998 viewsbazzool

They are only saying we are the worst team coz they couldnt get 1 past us
Something to Print out and hang on the wall for the replay on 12:26 - Jan 7 with 3970 viewsKilkennyjack

Wre used to be the best team. Regularly.
How we have fallen.

Anyhow ...hope we knock this mob out. I agree with Wayne.

Beware of the Risen People

Something to Print out and hang on the wall for the replay on 13:00 - Jan 7 with 3877 viewssainthelens

Got a feeling the replay might 'kick off 'a bit, they will bring 3k fans, and if our players take those headlines to heart then it could get feisty. God knows we could do with some excitement down here !!
Login to get fewer ads

Something to Print out and hang on the wall for the replay on 13:16 - Jan 7 with 3821 viewsAl_Bundy

Nothing new here.. we have been taking a kicking from all media outlets all season, we're like a lame dog waiting to be taken to the vets and put out of its misery. Print of the Brummy online to motivate our players.. i'm not sure its just motivation we are lacking.
Something to Print out and hang on the wall for the replay on 13:31 - Jan 7 with 3773 viewsBenJ94

They seem f*cking full of themselves for a team that's basically bought the league. I'd love to give the horrible c*nt a f*cking spanking down here!
Something to Print out and hang on the wall for the replay on 15:04 - Jan 7 with 3587 viewsGlyn1

Nothing to see here. Fans on their own forum saying what fans normally say and a Brum newspaper prints some of there. Don't waste your time reading them.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Something to Print out and hang on the wall for the replay on 15:39 - Jan 7 with 3520 views3swan

Something to Print out and hang on the wall for the replay on 13:16 - Jan 7 by Al_Bundy

Nothing new here.. we have been taking a kicking from all media outlets all season, we're like a lame dog waiting to be taken to the vets and put out of its misery. Print of the Brummy online to motivate our players.. i'm not sure its just motivation we are lacking.

Agree. If it takes an article in a paper to get them motivated then they are not professional and know where the door is.

If they can't do it for the fans or their employer, then they should at least be doing it for professional pride and their team mates
Something to Print out and hang on the wall for the replay on 15:54 - Jan 7 with 3474 viewswaynekerr55

Something to Print out and hang on the wall for the replay on 12:26 - Jan 7 by Kilkennyjack

Wre used to be the best team. Regularly.
How we have fallen.

Anyhow ...hope we knock this mob out. I agree with Wayne.

I won't forget 2011- some knuckle dragging twät came running past me and the missile shouting "2 nil and you fúcked it up", in front of police may I add. Fûcking disgusting pricks

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Something to Print out and hang on the wall for the replay on 22:59 - Jan 7 with 3157 viewsYossarian

The fact that we are unquestionably shit is down to three people who don’t let football get in the way of profit. Never mind, the crowds will soon drift away and when about 5000 turn up for L1 Saturdays we’ll be thinking fondly of the halcyon days and rueing the day they sold us down the Tawe.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Something to Print out and hang on the wall for the replay on 00:20 - Jan 8 with 3100 viewsDewi1jack

Something to Print out and hang on the wall for the replay on 08:35 - Jan 7 by thornabyswan

If we were that bad how crap were they how many did they score

Isn't it just.
Apart from us in some games this season, those knuckle dragging muppets with their one line song are the worst I've seen live or on TV.
And we include West Brom in that shower!

My Mrs couldn't believe they only sung one line of a song prior to KO when I told her.
Then she heard it and p1ssed herself laughing

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024