Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys 19:40 - Jan 13 with 31699 viewsBrynCartwright

This PC bullshit is starting to drive me mad now.

John Humphreys has always advocated equality in journalism and equal pay for equal work.

It is called meritocracy.

Ultimately we will be left with only female presenters on the news, sports, chat shows, sitcoms, weather, stand up, reality shows, because all the guys are too scared to open their mouths in case they are categorised as devious sexist pigs.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 10:22 - Jan 24 with 2526 viewspikeypaul

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 10:05 - Jan 24 by Batterseajack

Poor petals are complaining about insults now

Not complying one little bit I am used to them from you leftie losers and happy to take them all day long but I am glad you can now admit that it is what you have resorted to and all you have.

Was it not you lot that were complaining about insults yesterday? you poor little petals.

PMSL

429 and fecking loving it
[Post edited 24 Jan 2018 10:29]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 10:43 - Jan 24 with 2494 viewsperchrockjack

If you want to anger a Conservtive, lie to him

If you want to anger a Liberal, tell him the truth
[Post edited 24 Jan 2018 10:44]

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 10:46 - Jan 24 with 2490 viewsperchrockjack

Pikey gets it with both barrels by those seen as planet swans heavy weights .

Clasie and Lisa are not Thatcher and Parkinson

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 11:02 - Jan 24 with 2472 viewspikeypaul

And I love it.

The thing is they and their type can not take it back and scream outrage when I do stick it to them.

They are hypocrites you only have to look at BrynCarts racist insults towards the English thinking wrongly I was English but it’s OK for him and the rest of the losers to blindly label Leave voters racist with absolutely no evidence,Bryn has actually made no attempt to hide his racism and shown his racism in his posts but hey that goes ignored since he’s a leftie,Its comical.

429 and feckin loving it
[Post edited 24 Jan 2018 11:11]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 11:49 - Jan 24 with 2444 viewsperchrockjack

I just cannot work out how so many posters are clearly anti English .

The stuff killerkenny and trampie put out is as racist and insulting as it gets but it's tolerated and even encouraged
[Post edited 24 Jan 2018 12:16]

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 11:56 - Jan 24 with 2438 viewspikeypaul

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 11:49 - Jan 24 by perchrockjack

The stuff killerkenny and trampie put out is as racist and insulting as it gets but it's tolerated and even encouraged

I know it’s disgusting and just shows them for what they are,racist hypocrites.

But don’t forget Leave voters are racist but they are not.

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 11:58 - Jan 24 with 2434 viewsperchrockjack

Any poster who sees Patraig Pearse as a hero and Churchill a monster is one well deserving of the highest approbrium

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 12:11 - Jan 24 with 2427 viewswaynekerr55

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 11:49 - Jan 24 by perchrockjack

"pit out"

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 13:20 - Jan 24 with 2393 viewslondonlisa2001

I see Mo, Pikey and Perch have joined forces to form what could only be described as the opposite of a think tank.

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 13:28 - Jan 24 with 2378 viewsperchrockjack

Better than the septic tank you re in ma am

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 13:35 - Jan 24 with 2369 viewsMo_Wives

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 13:20 - Jan 24 by londonlisa2001

I see Mo, Pikey and Perch have joined forces to form what could only be described as the opposite of a think tank.

I see Lisa has come face to face with a difficult question...

Good luck, Mr Cooper

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 13:40 - Jan 24 with 2363 viewsperchrockjack

Some just don't get it .

I'm not chum of pikey nor Mo .we re just independent minds

I ll disagree with them and have done

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 14:05 - Jan 24 with 2345 viewslondonlisa2001

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 13:35 - Jan 24 by Mo_Wives

I see Lisa has come face to face with a difficult question...

When you're attempting to deny the existence of sexism Mo, it's probably best to refrain from reference to my 'time of the month' as you did in the post containing your 'questions'. It just makes you look really stupid and at that point I disengage and won't participate any further.
PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 14:54 - Jan 24 with 2318 viewsMo_Wives

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 14:05 - Jan 24 by londonlisa2001

When you're attempting to deny the existence of sexism Mo, it's probably best to refrain from reference to my 'time of the month' as you did in the post containing your 'questions'. It just makes you look really stupid and at that point I disengage and won't participate any further.

Well unlucky, Lisa, you can try to play the 'I stopped reading when you made yourself look stupid by denying the existence of sexism and then being sexist and that's why I never answered your questions' card if you want (although it looks pathetic, tbh) But the questions were asked on Jan 23 16:28.

While on Jan 22 18:21, less than 24hrs before, I said this: "Of course there are going to be prejudice people around."

I never denied the EXISTENCE of sexism. That's a strawman.

When you're attempting to paint yourself as someone who cares about equality. It's best not to ignore questions of equality that go against the gender other than yours. Some may say that's sexist...not the unconscious bias stuff, mind. Just straight forward sexism. Congratulations Lisa, that young girl that became a feminist to fight injustice has turned into what she set out to fight.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 15:12 - Jan 24 with 2289 viewslondonlisa2001

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 14:54 - Jan 24 by Mo_Wives

Well unlucky, Lisa, you can try to play the 'I stopped reading when you made yourself look stupid by denying the existence of sexism and then being sexist and that's why I never answered your questions' card if you want (although it looks pathetic, tbh) But the questions were asked on Jan 23 16:28.

While on Jan 22 18:21, less than 24hrs before, I said this: "Of course there are going to be prejudice people around."

I never denied the EXISTENCE of sexism. That's a strawman.

When you're attempting to paint yourself as someone who cares about equality. It's best not to ignore questions of equality that go against the gender other than yours. Some may say that's sexist...not the unconscious bias stuff, mind. Just straight forward sexism. Congratulations Lisa, that young girl that became a feminist to fight injustice has turned into what she set out to fight.

Yet again you are responding to what you want me to have written rather than what I did write Mo.

It happens so frequently I can only imagine it to be wilful.
PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 17:04 - Jan 24 with 2243 viewsMo_Wives

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 15:12 - Jan 24 by londonlisa2001

Yet again you are responding to what you want me to have written rather than what I did write Mo.

It happens so frequently I can only imagine it to be wilful.

I wasn't attempting to deny the existence of sexism (in the world or in the wage gap). Sexism exists FOR BOTH GENDERS. I am denying that we value women less as a society. Please, feel free to explain what you were saying. You say you'll "disengage and won't participate any further", yet here you are engaging and participating further. It's getting confusing, tbh.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2018 17:44]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 18:47 - Jan 24 with 2196 viewsexiledclaseboy

It’s a victim support group. The daft snowflakes.

Poll: Tory leader

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 00:08 - Jan 25 with 2113 viewsdizietsma

Mo writes/quotes

"29% of male first-time offenders were sentenced to custody. For women, that figure was 17%. Men have a 62% chance of being bailed, while for women that figure is 80% and on average men serve 53% of their sentence but women serve 5% less than that."

"The focus on the persistent pay gap in this country is crucial, but it also obscures other important gender phenomena. Among these is fact that men are 20 times more likely to have a fatal injury at work than women."

On the surface Mo, these figures scream discrimination against the full trousered.
But we know that women commit different crimes to men, and perhaps they are less prone to disappear or re-offend while on bail etc, so these stats may in fact be fair enough. They may, in fact, represent the much lauded equality of outcome. Hard to be sure.

As to work related deaths, 137 fatal accidents last year. hard to know what that's about, except it's probably that more blokes work in transport and construction than women, so it's also blokes causing the accidents. Unless the laws of physics themselves are misandrist.

All we can do I suppose, is hope that at least some of them were funny.
PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 00:27 - Jan 25 with 2106 viewsKilkennyjack

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 11:58 - Jan 24 by perchrockjack

Any poster who sees Patraig Pearse as a hero and Churchill a monster is one well deserving of the highest approbrium

At least Padraig was proud of his country.
You hate your country.

You are an English Tory and your old world is dead.
Gone with your hero Thatcher.

Better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.

At least our young people hate the Tories. Good for them.

Beware of the Risen People

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 00:32 - Jan 25 with 2103 viewsKilkennyjack

Brilliant.

Now then, what would be the correct collective noun to use ?
Not a ‘pride’, maybe a ‘gaggle’ - but probably a ‘confusion’ of Brexiteers.

I think Perch is by far the dullest though.
Silly old man.

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 01:31 - Jan 25 with 2088 viewsKerouac

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 00:32 - Jan 25 by Kilkennyjack

Brilliant.

Now then, what would be the correct collective noun to use ?
Not a ‘pride’, maybe a ‘gaggle’ - but probably a ‘confusion’ of Brexiteers.

I think Perch is by far the dullest though.
Silly old man.

Talking of "dull", Perch was actually a firm 'remainer'...and still is, I believe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 04:05 - Jan 25 with 2071 viewsMo_Wives

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 00:08 - Jan 25 by dizietsma

Mo writes/quotes

"29% of male first-time offenders were sentenced to custody. For women, that figure was 17%. Men have a 62% chance of being bailed, while for women that figure is 80% and on average men serve 53% of their sentence but women serve 5% less than that."

"The focus on the persistent pay gap in this country is crucial, but it also obscures other important gender phenomena. Among these is fact that men are 20 times more likely to have a fatal injury at work than women."

On the surface Mo, these figures scream discrimination against the full trousered.
But we know that women commit different crimes to men, and perhaps they are less prone to disappear or re-offend while on bail etc, so these stats may in fact be fair enough. They may, in fact, represent the much lauded equality of outcome. Hard to be sure.

As to work related deaths, 137 fatal accidents last year. hard to know what that's about, except it's probably that more blokes work in transport and construction than women, so it's also blokes causing the accidents. Unless the laws of physics themselves are misandrist.

All we can do I suppose, is hope that at least some of them were funny.

YES! This is my point. You can't just go "Uh, unequal outcome...SEXISM!". There are far more reasons for unequal outcome.

I'm asking the people who use the gender pay gap as evidence of how badly we treat women how they explain it. Are there other reasons or do all those other reason boil down to sexism, like with the pay gap?

I'm not crying about men being oppressed.

BTW, this bit you said
"They may, in fact, represent the much lauded equality of outcome. Hard to be sure."
is wrong. They definitely don't represent equality of outcome because their outcomes are not equal. If the stats were 29% of male first time offenders and 29% of female offenders were sentenced to custody and men and women both have a 62% chance of being bailed, then this would be equality of outcome. So, in fact, it's incredibly easy to be sure.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2018 13:25]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 04:13 - Jan 25 with 2068 viewsMo_Wives

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 01:31 - Jan 25 by Kerouac

Talking of "dull", Perch was actually a firm 'remainer'...and still is, I believe.

Funny thing I never voted and have said before I'm not up on the Brexit debate. I don't get involved.

Tbh, Killkenny is one of the biggest dunces on here. Thick as a fat girls ankles. If he was also wrong about Perch, that makes 2 out of 3. What a dunce.

I remember trying to explain to him to not just tell politicians they're guaranteed your vote. Make them work for it. It went straight over his head and he didn't even look up to say what was that? Just stared forward saying "conservatives bad" with a slack jaw

I gave up at that point.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 05:18 - Jan 25 with 2055 viewsMo_Wives

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 18:47 - Jan 24 by exiledclaseboy

It’s a victim support group. The daft snowflakes.

What do you think of the fact that Lisa has admitted that my joke made her stop engaging?
I literally got under her skin.
This was the post where you thought she was getting under my skin.
You're suffering from unconscious bias, my friend.
See a head doctor

Sometimes this shit is just too easy.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 07:37 - Jan 25 with 2026 viewsKilkennyjack

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 05:18 - Jan 25 by Mo_Wives

What do you think of the fact that Lisa has admitted that my joke made her stop engaging?
I literally got under her skin.
This was the post where you thought she was getting under my skin.
You're suffering from unconscious bias, my friend.
See a head doctor

Sometimes this shit is just too easy.

You must be very proud. Tvvvat.

Judge a man by the company he keeps.
No real welsh person ever supports the Conservative and Unionist party.
We stand against them. Always.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024