Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys 19:40 - Jan 13 with 31690 viewsBrynCartwright

This PC bullshit is starting to drive me mad now.

John Humphreys has always advocated equality in journalism and equal pay for equal work.

It is called meritocracy.

Ultimately we will be left with only female presenters on the news, sports, chat shows, sitcoms, weather, stand up, reality shows, because all the guys are too scared to open their mouths in case they are categorised as devious sexist pigs.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 16:08 - Jan 27 with 4647 viewslondonlisa2001

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 16:01 - Jan 27 by Mo_Wives

"Not sure what boards you have specifically been on..."

Only joking

That actually is very funny in fairness Mo. Have an up arrow.
PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 16:09 - Jan 27 with 4643 viewsdizietsma

Mo - I think I missed the boat, and the topic has sailed on, but point taken.
PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 16:09 - Jan 27 with 4637 viewsE20Jack

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 15:37 - Jan 27 by Nirvana

Let me see if I get this straight, Lisa - you're a SJW with a heart of gold, but you accumulated your wealth by working for financial institutions in London, the shadiest and most corrupt businesses on the planet?

The same institutions that have built their vast empires on the backs of ripping off the common folk to truly staggering degrees? Ever heard of LIBOR or the Global Laundromat or the Panama Papers or the global meltdown a decade ago (and so on and so forth)? Yes, I'm sure you know them well. Possibly had a part to play in some of these, maybe?

Anyway, point being you can't wage war on your pet social inequities while further deepening the financial inequities that control it all. To do so would rightly expose you to accusations of hypocrisy, don't you think? As the poet Sir Method Man of the Clan known as Wu-Tang famously said, "Cash rules everything around me." And it quite obviously does.

Not sure what boards you have specifically been on, but I am certain the unscrupulous business practices of the companies of the FTSE, etc. have taken far more money (i.e. livelihood) away from women than any supposed pay gap, solely because of their gender, ever could.

Where did you hear Sanches didn't cost us over £7m, by the way??

"The poet Sir Method Man from the Wu-Tang Clan" has to be my favourite sentence you have said to date, although "I have had ones older than me too, 9 years is my max" comes very close.

Are you saying that because Lisa has a directorship with a company then she can not be all for equality because other companies based in a similar area do not practice it? Thats like saying I am not a real vegan because I eat vegan food in London which is one of the highest meat consuming Cities in Europe.

Moronic, bizarre and cringeworthy. I hope you put that on your plenty of fish bio for fair warning.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 23:18 - Jan 29 with 4504 viewsNirvana

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 16:03 - Jan 27 by londonlisa2001

Let me see if can get this straight Nirvana.

I'm not what you term an SJW, I have never worked for what you term a financial institution, I have indeed heard of LIBOR, Panama Papers and so on and so forth and it's none of your business where I've heard or not heard anything.

Off you trot.

Classic evasive, pretentious, and condescending response from you when you're at a loss for words, Lisa.

You seem to have a bad habit of doing that instead of actually addressing substance that challenges your hypocrisy, or direct questions asking you to explain yourself. Typical of the nauseating globalist, SJW, holier-than-thou mentality you seem to exhibit so well that has become so prevalent in 'elite' circles these days.

I find it strange you've never worked for a financial institution yet you never hesitate to boast of your financial "expertise" on here. Odd one that. And I would suggest if it's "none of my business" about your sources, don't post your obvious bbullsshitt as if it's fact, yeah?

Maybe you just missed these sections, though, so I'll repeat them in case you'd like to take a swing at them:

"Anyway, point being you can't wage war on your pet social inequities while further deepening the financial inequities that control it all. To do so would rightly expose you to accusations of hypocrisy, don't you think? As the poet Sir Method Man of the Clan known as Wu-Tang famously said, "Cash rules everything around me." And it quite obviously does.

Not sure what boards you have specifically been on, but I am certain the unscrupulous business practices of the companies of the FTSE, etc. have taken far more money (i.e. livelihood) away from women than any supposed pay gap, solely because of their gender, ever could."
PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 23:26 - Jan 29 with 4495 viewsPozuelosSideys

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 23:18 - Jan 29 by Nirvana

Classic evasive, pretentious, and condescending response from you when you're at a loss for words, Lisa.

You seem to have a bad habit of doing that instead of actually addressing substance that challenges your hypocrisy, or direct questions asking you to explain yourself. Typical of the nauseating globalist, SJW, holier-than-thou mentality you seem to exhibit so well that has become so prevalent in 'elite' circles these days.

I find it strange you've never worked for a financial institution yet you never hesitate to boast of your financial "expertise" on here. Odd one that. And I would suggest if it's "none of my business" about your sources, don't post your obvious bbullsshitt as if it's fact, yeah?

Maybe you just missed these sections, though, so I'll repeat them in case you'd like to take a swing at them:

"Anyway, point being you can't wage war on your pet social inequities while further deepening the financial inequities that control it all. To do so would rightly expose you to accusations of hypocrisy, don't you think? As the poet Sir Method Man of the Clan known as Wu-Tang famously said, "Cash rules everything around me." And it quite obviously does.

Not sure what boards you have specifically been on, but I am certain the unscrupulous business practices of the companies of the FTSE, etc. have taken far more money (i.e. livelihood) away from women than any supposed pay gap, solely because of their gender, ever could."

I think you may be making an awful lot of assumptions there my friend. You may also be mistaking "evasive, pretentious, and condescending when you're at a loss for words", for somebody who has an intellect, reason and can construct pretty robust arguments.

I asked her the question about whether she worked in FS the other day and she said no. Its quite possible she works in Legal or one of the consultancies instead.

As a sidenote, recent analysis shows that one of the biggest issues women face currently in the GPG is actually.. other women. They get more harshly treated than they would be by a male line manager. Pull the ladder up as it were.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 00:45 - Jan 30 with 4472 viewsHighjack

If companies can get away with paying women less then why do they employ men at all?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 00:54 - Jan 30 with 4471 viewsDJack

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 00:45 - Jan 30 by Highjack

If companies can get away with paying women less then why do they employ men at all?

So some sycophant can kiss their arris on the annual golf day.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 12:44 - Jan 30 with 4416 viewsBrynCartwright

How about this further example of PC madness designed purely to develop equality of outcome between the sexes in French horse racing rather than equality of opportunity.

Mo..you may be interested in this.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/racing/2017/02/03/female-jockeys-france-receive-2kg-a

Login to get fewer ads

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 08:45 - Jan 31 with 4358 viewsBrynCartwright

And genius from Jon Pie... again about the Phil Neville tweet fiasco...

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 09:46 - Jan 31 with 4347 viewspikeypaul

Anyone that believes that Neville talking about battering his wife was a reference from him about a Table Tennis match is deluded and BS from him. Yes he said it has a joke but everyone knows that he was trying to be funny to his mates,why he needs to lie about it is anyone’s guess.And if anything shows what a creep he is.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 09:57 - Jan 31 with 4343 viewsperchrockjack

Fair play Mo, this is epic posting.

You do realise you're taking on ?

I tried and failed so I ll just watch you

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 15:47 - Jan 31 with 4286 viewsPozuelosSideys

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 08:45 - Jan 31 by BrynCartwright

And genius from Jon Pie... again about the Phil Neville tweet fiasco...

Love it. Delivered perfectly imo

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 19:45 - Jan 31 with 4249 viewsBrynCartwright

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 09:46 - Jan 31 by pikeypaul

Anyone that believes that Neville talking about battering his wife was a reference from him about a Table Tennis match is deluded and BS from him. Yes he said it has a joke but everyone knows that he was trying to be funny to his mates,why he needs to lie about it is anyone’s guess.And if anything shows what a creep he is.

Wrong.

Not like a Brexiteer to be too sensitive about something.

Like you've never said something slightly controversial.?!

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 18:41 - Feb 1 with 4205 viewsBrynCartwright

I've wanted this thread to die ages ago...but his SJW shite keeps on coming.

Now it's a Manc female art curator swedging in ffs

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-42904024

Will it never stop?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024