Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys 19:40 - Jan 13 with 31680 viewsBrynCartwright

This PC bullshit is starting to drive me mad now.

John Humphreys has always advocated equality in journalism and equal pay for equal work.

It is called meritocracy.

Ultimately we will be left with only female presenters on the news, sports, chat shows, sitcoms, weather, stand up, reality shows, because all the guys are too scared to open their mouths in case they are categorised as devious sexist pigs.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 04:53 - Jan 23 with 1559 viewsMo_Wives

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 19:48 - Jan 22 by swanjackal

The ONS also explains why there is a pay gap, which generally explains why it's more choice based over any actual sexism, as most sensible people would agree.

The only way it will ever be neutral, would be if certain lower level, less dangerous jobs, and part time work is paid more, or women stop having children altogether, which makes little sense.

So in effect, women, generally in non entertainment professions, that have entered the same job, with the same experience/qualifications, will be paid the same as their male counterparts, as by law. Which for me should be the crux of the argument. If hourly rate is equal, and hours of work offered, for the same job with comparable experience, then there really isn't an issue. Comparing different roles/professions with each other is just a false premise from the start. Earnings/pay is even less relevant too when not factoring in multi components.

Also, despite more financial schemes set up to encourage women into STEM fields (grants) and preferred placements based on their sex (seems a little gender unbalanced to me), the uptake of women into these fields, and the high drop out rate during courses, don't seem to improve the desired outcome viably, despite these golden sweeteners.

Seems a bit odd that you see very few complaints of far too few women in sanitation, building, heavy industry.

I've seen such a shift in goalposts when actually debating this through the years. Aggregating all people in an organisation, or work field (even a nation), will always see a significant difference in men and womens pay, due to numerous factors. As mentioned, unless there is an agreement to pay historically lower payed jobs more, part time work increases, sterilisation of women, or the outright paying a higher hourly rate to women, there will never be parity.

Instead of looking at comparative hourly rates in identical jobs (a fair assessment of gender equality pay), studies focus on "bucket statistics". Is there sexism in role selection in a business/workplace? Probably. Does this factor in the wage (hourly rate, not earnings, which are padded by other factors) they make once in the role? Not seen any evidence of it, but if there was I would hope they would seek legal advice.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2018 19:52]

Yes, but you're forgetting, God gave the wombs (and smaller brains) to women and not men. Therefore...

Good luck, Mr Cooper

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 05:03 - Jan 23 with 1559 viewsMo_Wives

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 23:20 - Jan 22 by pikeypaul

Mo,I hope you are not being sexist?

Bitches hate it.

Of course I'm being sexist, Paul, everything boils down to sexism...how can we not be being sexist.
London Einstein is working on a new equation. Sexism = mc2

Good luck, Mr Cooper

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 07:52 - Jan 23 with 1521 viewspikeypaul

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 05:03 - Jan 23 by Mo_Wives

Of course I'm being sexist, Paul, everything boils down to sexism...how can we not be being sexist.
London Einstein is working on a new equation. Sexism = mc2

I know, her girlfriend must hate all the time she spends ranting on here.

She’s further up her own rsole than she can get her 12” dildo.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 08:59 - Jan 23 with 1502 viewslifelong

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 07:52 - Jan 23 by pikeypaul

You post some dreadful stuff on here, this one has to rate as one of the worse...fecking grow up.
PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 09:13 - Jan 23 with 1487 viewsBanosswan

Out of order

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 09:20 - Jan 23 with 1485 viewsWarwickHunt

Pikey by name...

Mods - time for a ban.

Oh how we'll miss his incredible mathematical skills and stunning political insight...
PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 09:38 - Jan 23 with 1470 viewsBatterseajack

What a strange man you are.
PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 09:51 - Jan 23 with 1457 viewsMo_Wives

I'm stuck for a reply, TBH. It's between this...

and this...

I may start a poll.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Login to get fewer ads

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 09:55 - Jan 23 with 1454 viewsMo_Wives

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 09:20 - Jan 23 by WarwickHunt

Pikey by name...

Mods - time for a ban.

Oh how we'll miss his incredible mathematical skills and stunning political insight...

"Oh how we'll miss his incredible mathematical skills..."

Are you suggesting he got the measurements wro....oh, f*ck it, never mind. Forget I said anything. You ain't seen me OK, Wazza?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 10:02 - Jan 23 with 1444 viewsswanjackal

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 09:55 - Jan 23 by Mo_Wives

"Oh how we'll miss his incredible mathematical skills..."

Are you suggesting he got the measurements wro....oh, f*ck it, never mind. Forget I said anything. You ain't seen me OK, Wazza?

When my wife read the "12" dildo" comment" she just said "Ask her does she want to swap for a 6'3" cock".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 10:03 - Jan 23 with 1440 viewsexiledclaseboy

What a freak you really are. Did you have a difficult childhood? Domineering mother? Lots of sisters? Leading you to resent strong women. Or on the flip side perhaps you had no strong female role model which leads you to treat women in such a dreadful way. Either way, I’d be keeping you well clear of any daughters of mine. Speak to a counsellor for everyone’s benefit.

Poll: Tory leader

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 10:05 - Jan 23 with 1435 viewsMo_Wives

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 10:02 - Jan 23 by swanjackal

When my wife read the "12" dildo" comment" she just said "Ask her does she want to swap for a 6'3" cock".

Tell her I've got a 5" she can borrow, use them together and she's almost there.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 10:13 - Jan 23 with 1421 viewsMo_Wives

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 10:03 - Jan 23 by exiledclaseboy

What a freak you really are. Did you have a difficult childhood? Domineering mother? Lots of sisters? Leading you to resent strong women. Or on the flip side perhaps you had no strong female role model which leads you to treat women in such a dreadful way. Either way, I’d be keeping you well clear of any daughters of mine. Speak to a counsellor for everyone’s benefit.

Why don't you shut up.

I bet your boyfriend must hate all the time you spend ranting on here.

You're further up your own rsole than you can get your 12” dildo.

No offence intended, Easy, I'm just running a little experiment here. Don't tell anyone
[Post edited 23 Jan 2018 10:14]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 10:15 - Jan 23 with 1417 viewsexiledclaseboy

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 10:13 - Jan 23 by Mo_Wives

Why don't you shut up.

No offence intended, Easy, I'm just running a little experiment here. Don't tell anyone

It’s a little bit on the nose to be honest with you, Mo. You’re usually more subtle. Oh hang on. No you’re not. You’re as transparent as cling film.

Poll: Tory leader

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 10:16 - Jan 23 with 1414 viewsswanjackal

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 10:13 - Jan 23 by Mo_Wives

Why don't you shut up.

F'cking disgusting behaviour. Ban Mo now!

#de-mo-bilise_now

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 10:16 - Jan 23 with 1413 viewsMo_Wives

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 10:15 - Jan 23 by exiledclaseboy

It’s a little bit on the nose to be honest with you, Mo. You’re usually more subtle. Oh hang on. No you’re not. You’re as transparent as cling film.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 10:49 - Jan 23 with 1394 viewsHighjack

How did we get from John humphreys to 12 inch dildos in only nine pages?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 10:53 - Jan 23 with 1391 viewsHighjack

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 09:51 - Jan 23 by Mo_Wives

I'm stuck for a reply, TBH. It's between this...

and this...

I may start a poll.

Although his comment was crass and uncalled for, in the spirit of the thread and gender equality he does have a valid point, that women and men should be free to use dildos in any orifice they choose and not be thought any less of.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 12:34 - Jan 23 with 1356 viewslondonlisa2001

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 04:46 - Jan 23 by Mo_Wives

BTW, Pep, this belief you have of this all powerful, conscious and unconscious sexual discrimination conspiracy holding down all women, really shows you to be some kind of superwoman, since you got past it. It must be wonderful to have such a high opinion of yourself. Could you tell us how it feels to know you are a superwoman...how it feels to be better than 95% of the normal women. I bet it's very comforting.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2018 6:08]

There's sometimes a point in a thread Mo where you begin to get a teensy weensy bit wound up.

This is it.

We're going to get a lot of memes and stuff from now on aren't we?
PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 12:37 - Jan 23 with 1350 viewslondonlisa2001

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 09:20 - Jan 23 by WarwickHunt

Pikey by name...

Mods - time for a ban.

No need to ban him.

He's quite obviously got quite serious problems and it's better he does it on here than in real life to be honest.

He said before he has children. It's almost terrifying to think what they would say if they saw what he posted.
PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 12:42 - Jan 23 with 1343 viewsMo_Wives

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 12:34 - Jan 23 by londonlisa2001

There's sometimes a point in a thread Mo where you begin to get a teensy weensy bit wound up.

This is it.

We're going to get a lot of memes and stuff from now on aren't we?

Oh, I feel there's a moment coming where you usually get wound up. Keep an eye out for it

Good luck, Mr Cooper

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 12:44 - Jan 23 with 1339 viewsMo_Wives

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 12:37 - Jan 23 by londonlisa2001

No need to ban him.

He's quite obviously got quite serious problems and it's better he does it on here than in real life to be honest.

He said before he has children. It's almost terrifying to think what they would say if they saw what he posted.

Yep, You saw it. Well done on keeping your cool this time.

BTW, how did you keep your cool this time? Remember last time he insulted you, just after you questioned a mans identity/sexuality and you were stuck in a corner with no evidence to back up your claim? Yeah, that time you had a wobbly and started complaining about how men were not coming to the aid of the princess?....you remember, it sent the thread in an opposite direction and everyone forgot about your claims. Well how did you keep your cool this time, yet lose it that time?
[Post edited 23 Jan 2018 12:59]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 13:09 - Jan 23 with 1316 viewsswanjackal

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 10:49 - Jan 23 by Highjack

How did we get from John humphreys to 12 inch dildos in only nine pages?

Exactly, it should have only needed 3 at most.

Edit: Pages not inches..
[Post edited 23 Jan 2018 13:10]

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 14:47 - Jan 23 with 1271 viewsBanosswan

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 10:03 - Jan 23 by exiledclaseboy

YKTR

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

PC bollo*cks gone mad with John Humphreys on 15:03 - Jan 23 with 1264 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

When I saw this thread I was hoping it was a new TV show pitch from Alan Partridge, to go alongside Youth Hostelling with Chris Eubank and Monkey Tennis, but, alas, I was disappointed.

Although it's still pretty entertaining viewing as it is.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024