Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work 16:05 - Jan 15 with 4429 viewsmagicdaps10

Lets say you won 7M, would you still work?

If you did carry on working, would your heart be 100% committed, would you put the effort in knowing that you had all that money in the bank?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 16:06 - Jan 15 with 2542 viewsFireboy2

No fcuking way

And why do you ask
If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 16:07 - Jan 15 with 2538 viewsswanseacityx

I came into a similar amount in 2016 and I never quit my job.
If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 16:09 - Jan 15 with 2517 viewsthornabyswan

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 16:07 - Jan 15 by swanseacityx

Your a tedious one fair play.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 16:11 - Jan 15 with 2496 viewsswanseacityx

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 16:09 - Jan 15 by thornabyswan

It's *You're*
If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 16:11 - Jan 15 with 2493 viewsGaryjack

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 16:09 - Jan 15 by thornabyswan

He's never been any different.
If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 16:12 - Jan 15 with 2493 viewsFireboy2

Hes posted something on the giggs wales manager topic saying guess what?

Yep backing him

What a complete cvnt

Can the mods please ban this disease of man as he only comes on to wind people up
If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 16:15 - Jan 15 with 2474 viewsswanseacityx

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 16:12 - Jan 15 by Fireboy2

Hes posted something on the giggs wales manager topic saying guess what?

Yep backing him

What a complete cvnt

Can the mods please ban this disease of man as he only comes on to wind people up

Why though?

He is a legend. Done everything in the game.

Great experience

Young

Hungry

National football hero.

Why the hate?
If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 16:18 - Jan 15 with 2464 viewsJack_Kass

Work for money, no

Work to do something helpful, yes

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Login to get fewer ads

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 16:18 - Jan 15 with 2464 viewsjack247

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 16:11 - Jan 15 by swanseacityx

It's *You're*

Oh, you’re correcting grammar now?

‘What’ school did you go to again?
If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 16:19 - Jan 15 with 2455 viewsjack247

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 16:11 - Jan 15 by Garyjack

He's never been any different.

He can’t be one of the sellouts Gar. Say what you want about their morals, they aren’t stupid.
If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 16:20 - Jan 15 with 2446 viewsswanseacityx

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 16:18 - Jan 15 by jack247

Oh, you’re correcting grammar now?

‘What’ school did you go to again?

Just helping common folk.
If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 16:27 - Jan 15 with 2417 viewsthornabyswan

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 16:20 - Jan 15 by swanseacityx

Just helping common folk.

You are an attention seeking tw@t just my opinion.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 16:30 - Jan 15 with 2403 viewsswanseacityx

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 16:27 - Jan 15 by thornabyswan

You are an attention seeking tw@t just my opinion.

No respect these days. I was only helping you.
If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 16:33 - Jan 15 with 2397 viewsMrSwerve

Think we had a similar discussion before...to be honest I would work until the end of the academic year (I work in a University) and leave then, rather than drop colleagues and students in the sh!t. You'd be a long time retired so another 5 or 6 months in work wouldn't hurt.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 16:36 - Jan 15 with 2375 viewsOldjack

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 16:07 - Jan 15 by swanseacityx

Still a massive kant though !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 16:43 - Jan 15 with 2348 viewsjoshdon10

Some people would. Some people wouldnt. Hey just look at our chairman, he hit the jackpot and stayed in work. Depends on how greedy people can be, or just ask how long can some men spend all that time with the wife’s.

Me personally I wouldn’t give my work the decency to say i won’t be in.
If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 16:43 - Jan 15 with 2346 viewsGaryjack

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 16:19 - Jan 15 by jack247

He can’t be one of the sellouts Gar. Say what you want about their morals, they aren’t stupid.

Of course it isn't Tim. It's dgt73.
If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 16:44 - Jan 15 with 2336 viewsjack247

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 16:43 - Jan 15 by Garyjack

Of course it isn't Tim. It's dgt73.

Much more plausible!
If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 16:44 - Jan 15 with 2336 viewsMrSwerve

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 16:43 - Jan 15 by joshdon10

Some people would. Some people wouldnt. Hey just look at our chairman, he hit the jackpot and stayed in work. Depends on how greedy people can be, or just ask how long can some men spend all that time with the wife’s.

Me personally I wouldn’t give my work the decency to say i won’t be in.

He's earning 500k a year in his 'work' though, which is still a big sum for him. It's not like he came in to £50m...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 16:54 - Jan 15 with 2304 viewssainthelens

Lottery experts commonly say people that win become an extended version of the person you already are. I.E if you work hard , you'll continue to probably owning a business etc...if your lazy, then be even worse, ....if you give to charity, then help them more.....if your a gambler, then continue to in a bigger way.
If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 16:56 - Jan 15 with 2293 viewsRevJames

For a charity yes. For anyone else, er, no
If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 16:58 - Jan 15 with 2279 viewsLeonWasGod

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 16:15 - Jan 15 by swanseacityx

Why though?

Great experience

Young

Hungry

National football hero.

Why the hate?

He lacks the charisma needed to lead a group. I suspect he'll fail because of it. But we'll see.

I don't hate it though. Quite the opposite - it's hilarious.
If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 17:00 - Jan 15 with 2273 viewsPawelAbbott

If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 16:15 - Jan 15 by swanseacityx

Why though?

Great experience

Young

Hungry

National football hero.

Why the hate?

If he is that great why didn't he get the Swans job?
How was Boob Bradley's experience that much better than Giggsys?
If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 17:01 - Jan 15 with 2269 viewsLeonWasGod

Work to earn a wage, but from which other people profit - no.

Work - yes.

Otherwise what to do? Sit round all day picking fights with people on PS? Sounds dull.
If you won millions on the lottery-Would you work on 17:05 - Jan 15 with 2247 views34dfgdf54

Nope, someone out of work would need the money more than me.

I’d just be playing golf literally every day, in a warmer place.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024