Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Routledge and Firmino 18:17 - Jan 14 with 3584 viewsperchrockjack

On the sky advert

Closest the great servant will get to a player of real class

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Routledge and Firmino on 18:41 - Jan 14 with 2760 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Yawn f*cking yawn. You are now officially the most tedious Routledge hater on here.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Routledge and Firmino on 18:48 - Jan 14 with 2720 viewsjack247

Has he shagged a family member or something Perch? You’re obsessed
Routledge and Firmino on 20:56 - Jan 14 with 2597 viewsGixerJack

I dunno, there's got to be a couple in liverpools dressing room
Routledge and Firmino on 20:59 - Jan 14 with 2562 viewsDarran

Routledge and Firmino on 18:48 - Jan 14 by jack247

Has he shagged a family member or something Perch? You’re obsessed

lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Routledge and Firmino on 21:12 - Jan 14 with 2510 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The lack of understanding as to who to point the finger of accusation at is staggering at times.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Routledge and Firmino on 21:24 - Jan 14 with 2454 viewsperchrockjack

My missus would rather get bonked by a rabid dog than the great servant

Rotledge is a perfect example of all that is bad with us.

It's why I use him

But carry on supporting him ,innit

Routledge and Firmino on 21:55 - Jan 14 with 2396 viewsjack247

Routledge and Firmino on 21:24 - Jan 14 by perchrockjack

It's why I use him

It’s more than that, it’s vindictive and it seems personal. He hardly ever gets on the pitch
Routledge and Firmino on 21:59 - Jan 14 with 2377 viewsDarran

Routledge and Firmino on 21:55 - Jan 14 by jack247

It’s more than that, it’s vindictive and it seems personal. He hardly ever gets on the pitch

Tim seriously Mate the guy needs help. He’s even brought Routledge into threads in the past when we’ve lost having a go at him when he hasn’t even been in the squad.
The blokes a nutjob believe me I’ve met the prick.

Login to get fewer ads

Routledge and Firmino on 22:03 - Jan 14 with 2368 viewsswancity

It's why I use him

God you're boring.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Routledge and Firmino on 22:32 - Jan 14 with 2283 viewsmagicdaps10

It's why I use him

The first paragraph explains a lot!!!

Can see how your wife married you

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Routledge and Firmino on 22:54 - Jan 14 with 2238 viewsDarran

Routledge and Firmino on 22:32 - Jan 14 by magicdaps10

The first paragraph explains a lot!!!

Can see how your wife married you

I know someone that knows him very well and as they said to me down the Liberty recently if his wife knew half of what he says on here there’d be big trouble.

Don’t get me wrong we all say things on here from time to time that we wouldn’t want our ‘partners’ to read but fuçking hell the guy is stickd up for pedos and historical sex abusers too.

Routledge and Firmino on 14:39 - Jan 15 with 1912 viewsperchrockjack

Oh I dunno

Depends really

Frankly, I d have thought it ironic to see Routledge of all people juxtaposed with Firmino.

Frankly, you re boring . Our team too . Predicable posting flows through us all if you look

Routledge and Firmino on 14:50 - Jan 15 with 1890 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Routledge and Firmino on 14:39 - Jan 15 by perchrockjack

Oh I dunno

Depends really

Frankly, I d have thought it ironic to see Routledge of all people juxtaposed with Firmino.

Frankly, you re boring . Our team too . Predicable posting flows through us all if you look

Especially from you though. Routledge or Darran are your two obsessions. Fed up of reading about them both.

Edit : not forgetting your other hobby horse - how Liverpool is great and Swansea sh*te

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Routledge and Firmino on 14:56 - Jan 15 with 1872 viewsLeonWasGod

Routledge and Firmino on 14:50 - Jan 15 by Brynmill_Jack

Especially from you though. Routledge or Darran are your two obsessions. Fed up of reading about them both.

Edit : not forgetting your other hobby horse - how Liverpool is great and Swansea sh*te

Innit. Picking on the vulnerable too. One's an aging has-been who lacks skill and style, with nothing to offer anymore, and the other only rarely gets on the bench
Routledge and Firmino on 15:08 - Jan 15 with 1844 viewssainthelens

Router's best days behind him now, he knows it and so do we, done well for us, but not his fault if he gets selected when we know he shouldn't. He'll get a run-out against Wolves and am hoping he'll do a Job against them. As for the big games, he shouldn't be near the pitch. But as for personal abuse against him, FFS give us a break.
Routledge and Firmino on 15:20 - Jan 15 with 1811 viewsjack247

Routledge and Firmino on 14:50 - Jan 15 by Brynmill_Jack

In fairness, the Darran thing is pretty one sided. He does have an irrational hatred of Routledge though.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2018 15:22]
Routledge and Firmino on 15:26 - Jan 15 with 1797 viewsjack247

Routledge and Firmino on 15:08 - Jan 15 by sainthelens

Router's best days behind him now, he knows it and so do we, done well for us, but not his fault if he gets selected when we know he shouldn't. He'll get a run-out against Wolves and am hoping he'll do a Job against them. As for the big games, he shouldn't be near the pitch. But as for personal abuse against him, FFS give us a break.

I’ll probably take loads of shit for this, but Routledges biggest problem is the way we play. Put him in a side playing Rodgers/Laudrup/Martinez football and he’ll be fine. He’ll still snatch horribly wide when through on goal, but he will play triangles, make clever runs and create openings for others all day long. Put him in a Clement/Bradley/Monk team without so much interplay, where he is expected to run at players one on one and he’s always going to be the first subbed off.
Routledge and Firmino on 15:48 - Jan 15 with 1757 viewsJFSwan

Routledge and Firmino on 15:26 - Jan 15 by jack247

I’ll probably take loads of shit for this, but Routledges biggest problem is the way we play. Put him in a side playing Rodgers/Laudrup/Martinez football and he’ll be fine. He’ll still snatch horribly wide when through on goal, but he will play triangles, make clever runs and create openings for others all day long. Put him in a Clement/Bradley/Monk team without so much interplay, where he is expected to run at players one on one and he’s always going to be the first subbed off.

god forbid a winger ran at a player one v one
Routledge and Firmino on 15:56 - Jan 15 with 1743 viewsjack247

Routledge and Firmino on 15:48 - Jan 15 by JFSwan

god forbid a winger ran at a player one v one

You’d be surprised at how rarely it happened when we were playing our best football. It didn’t need to.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2018 15:56]
Routledge and Firmino on 16:21 - Jan 15 with 1691 viewsEbo

Routledge and Firmino on 15:56 - Jan 15 by jack247

You’d be surprised at how rarely it happened when we were playing our best football. It didn’t need to.

Perch I think ew need to ditch that new tablet you got for xmas

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Routledge and Firmino on 16:56 - Jan 15 with 1645 viewsLeonWasGod

Routledge and Firmino on 15:56 - Jan 15 by jack247

Very true. Now we give the ball to player and all stand and watch while he tries to beat 3 on his own. Sad to see.
Routledge and Firmino on 17:07 - Jan 15 with 1622 views34dfgdf54

Maybe 3/4 seasons ago, completely passed it now in my opinion. Still a lot of time for Wayne though, brilliant signing for us and value for money.
Routledge and Firmino on 17:18 - Jan 15 with 1603 viewsjack247

Routledge and Firmino on 17:07 - Jan 15 by 34dfgdf54

Maybe 3/4 seasons ago, completely passed it now in my opinion. Still a lot of time for Wayne though, brilliant signing for us and value for money.

It’s hard to judge. He’d have been shit playing the way we do now 5 or 10 years ago. His game, since he has been here anyway, has always been based on intelligence more than pace or skill.

Do agree he’s slowed up though and can’t see him making much more than the odd cameo appearance
Routledge and Firmino on 18:27 - Jan 15 with 1541 viewsWarwickHunt

Right idea, wrong tense.

Past it at least two years ago and that's being kind. See also: Dyer,N and Rangel,A.
Routledge and Firmino on 19:35 - Jan 15 with 1457 viewsperchrockjack

Personal hatred . . . . ?not really, simply football wise

What is remarkable is the OTT support on an unremarkable player who,even at his best, was anything but exceptional.

An insult to the many much better less lauded players who ve worn the short

The sickening support for this has been shows how far we ve sunk .

We re stuck with him

Perhaps 247 and others could point out just what Wayne has contributed to our club

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024