Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? 07:06 - Jan 23 with 37386 viewsbelieveinmiracles

Credit where it`s due lads
1. Who would have picked Carlos ?
2. Who would have bought Mawson for £5m ( now worth £40M plus )

Better to keep Jenkins than leave the yanks in cha
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 11:03 - Jan 26 with 1847 viewsWarwickHunt

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 10:43 - Jan 26 by MoscowJack

Shaky,

You've got a good point about his presence bringing negativity and that's why I wouldn't be totally against him going once the window's closed. I think his experience signing players and getting deals over the line would be better than someone like Pearlman's. Bringing in someone from the outside wouldn't make sense so late in the window either.

Once the window's closed I think there's probably a case to decide whether his experience will help us stay up more than the negativity his presence would bring to the stands.

I'm honestly unsure what's the best....but I would probably side on him staying til the end of the season as it's a huge risk to take. That's just my honest opinion but I understand why people would disagree.

Yep - his track record of "getting deals over the line" is legendary...

Have you visited Chernobyl lately, Nick?
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 11:12 - Jan 26 with 1823 viewsMoscowJack

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 11:03 - Jan 26 by WarwickHunt

Yep - his track record of "getting deals over the line" is legendary...

Have you visited Chernobyl lately, Nick?

As I wrote those words, I knew someone would pick up on it if they wanted to be picky ;)

Never been to Chernobyl but I hear it's a bit of a tourist trap nowadays. It's not for me though, but at least your 'joke' was more original than the usual "been drinking too much Russian vodka, Nick" attempts at humour!

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 11:24 - Jan 26 with 1776 viewsWarwickHunt

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 11:12 - Jan 26 by MoscowJack

As I wrote those words, I knew someone would pick up on it if they wanted to be picky ;)

Never been to Chernobyl but I hear it's a bit of a tourist trap nowadays. It's not for me though, but at least your 'joke' was more original than the usual "been drinking too much Russian vodka, Nick" attempts at humour!

I was serious, Nick.
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 11:27 - Jan 26 with 1761 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 10:26 - Jan 26 by Shaky

Frightening them off by drawing them into a battle with fans they did not want to take on.

The Trust could've done the same thing with the new Americans in April 2017.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 11:37 - Jan 26 with 1744 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 10:35 - Jan 26 by Shaky

With the closing of the transfer window only days away, what are the specifc skills or attributes that you believe Jenkins indispensably brings to the club during the rest of the season?

And if you accept your argument that widespread negativity against Jenkins is harming the club's prospects of staying up, isn't the logical conclusion that Jenkins has to go to clear the air, rather than berating fans for their alleged misuguided hatred of the man? Assuming naturally you are objectively arguing from the perspective of the best interests of the club.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2018 10:49]

Well, 2 points.

The first is the Americans want him here. I wouldn't be surprised if Jenkins would've wanted to get the fack out of dodge several months ago. And with all the recent negativity that's been even more pronounced. They would've done it before now if they didn't want him to stay.

And why would they? Maybe because lots of the stuff he's advised on and that were against what they actually decided on, proved to be better options.

Secondly, regardless of what people will say about the timing of Carvalhal's appointment. It was clearly Jenkins choice in bringing him in. So far, that's also looking like a shrewd move. Let's hope it continues to be but I think from gauging fans perspectives most, if not all, are fully tapped into him.

Also, just think of the distraction it would cause if Jenkins left now, we've got far more important things to worry about in the next g months and all genuine fans who care about the club should be concentrating on....

Which brings me onto you Shaky. I saygenuine fans. I know the people I'm arguing with in this thread are very much that, no matter how much I disagree with them, I've literally grown up with them, internet spats or not. Whatever they're bumping their gums about is because they care about SCFC.

What's your involvement here?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 12:00 - Jan 26 with 1710 viewsDarran

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 11:37 - Jan 26 by TheResurrection

Well, 2 points.

The first is the Americans want him here. I wouldn't be surprised if Jenkins would've wanted to get the fack out of dodge several months ago. And with all the recent negativity that's been even more pronounced. They would've done it before now if they didn't want him to stay.

And why would they? Maybe because lots of the stuff he's advised on and that were against what they actually decided on, proved to be better options.

Secondly, regardless of what people will say about the timing of Carvalhal's appointment. It was clearly Jenkins choice in bringing him in. So far, that's also looking like a shrewd move. Let's hope it continues to be but I think from gauging fans perspectives most, if not all, are fully tapped into him.

Also, just think of the distraction it would cause if Jenkins left now, we've got far more important things to worry about in the next g months and all genuine fans who care about the club should be concentrating on....

Which brings me onto you Shaky. I saygenuine fans. I know the people I'm arguing with in this thread are very much that, no matter how much I disagree with them, I've literally grown up with them, internet spats or not. Whatever they're bumping their gums about is because they care about SCFC.

So now that Shakys got you he’s not a Swans fan?

Anyway why are you tweeting Kaplan niceties)

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 12:17 - Jan 26 with 1669 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 12:00 - Jan 26 by Darran

So now that Shakys got you he’s not a Swans fan?

Anyway why are you tweeting Kaplan niceties)

Got me?

If that's how you interpret my dressing down of him then that's up to you.

And Kaplan, I'm not.

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 12:34 - Jan 26 with 1635 viewsDarran

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 12:17 - Jan 26 by TheResurrection

Got me?

If that's how you interpret my dressing down of him then that's up to you.

And Kaplan, I'm not.

Yes you did. Why did you tag him in a nice positive photo?

It’s funny mind I was saying there was something strange about Shaky long before the sellout and you were having a go because I was trying to shut him up and now he’s not a genuine Swans fan. lol

Anyway I’m a very perceptive person and no genuine Swans fan should trust you.

You’re blaming the Yanks for not listening to Jenkins but the problem is Jenkins created that by giving them total control and voting rights.

You’re sticking up for Jenkins bcause his chum is feeding you info and you’ve tweeted Kaplan. Looks to me that you’re in with them all.

Login to get fewer ads

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 12:49 - Jan 26 with 1607 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 12:34 - Jan 26 by Darran

It’s funny mind I was saying there was something strange about Shaky long before the sellout and you were having a go because I was trying to shut him up and now he’s not a genuine Swans fan. lol

You’re blaming the Yanks for not listening to Jenkins but the problem is Jenkins created that by giving them total control and voting rights.

You’re sticking up for Jenkins bcause his chum is feeding you info and you’ve tweeted Kaplan. Looks to me that you’re in with them all.

Well you're about as perceptive as the piss stains all down your trousers mate.

The tweet to Kaplan was to remind him what Carlos Carvalhal has done in5 games compared to what Clement couldn't do in the 12 (TWELVE) before.....

And to remind him that had he listened to Jenkins this up turn in form would've probably meant we'd be out of the drop zone by now

Haha haha talk about thick as shit....

Perceptive???

Jenkins chum?? Haha if only you knew.

Nice to ruin you, by the way, on your return here.

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:00 - Jan 26 with 1590 viewsDarran

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 12:49 - Jan 26 by TheResurrection

Well you're about as perceptive as the piss stains all down your trousers mate.

The tweet to Kaplan was to remind him what Carlos Carvalhal has done in5 games compared to what Clement couldn't do in the 12 (TWELVE) before.....

And to remind him that had he listened to Jenkins this up turn in form would've probably meant we'd be out of the drop zone by now

Haha haha talk about thick as shit....

Perceptive???

Jenkins chum?? Haha if only you knew.

Nice to ruin you, by the way, on your return here.

Oh right so you did tweet him just now you said you hadn’t.

Sneaky as fuçk you are.

Oh and yes I’m ruined,I’m now off to cry.

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:07 - Jan 26 with 1577 views1462jack

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 12:34 - Jan 26 by Darran

Jenkins is a c@nt simple as , no matter how many of his loyal subjects put their spin on it the man put us in this situation be it through greed or stupidity the buck stops with him
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:14 - Jan 26 with 1550 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:00 - Jan 26 by Darran

Oh right so you did tweet him just now you said you hadn’t.

Sneaky as fuçk you are.

Oh and yes I’m ruined,I’m now off to cry.

No, and for the permanently thick as fack on here, like you, I said, as for Kaplan, I'm not.... In reply to your "why are you tweeting him niceties"

I'm not.... Not, not, not, the total facking opposite you freak.

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:20 - Jan 26 with 1531 viewsvetchonian

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 11:37 - Jan 26 by TheResurrection

Well, 2 points.

I am confused...though thats easily done.

You say the Yanks want Jenkins here...but spout all this stuff about them not listening to him for example HJ wanting to sack Clement ages ago but Yanks said no....They are purely interested in the money so why pay out £500K for something you are not using?

And given if how he has been proven right so many times why do they ignore him?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:27 - Jan 26 with 1515 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:20 - Jan 26 by vetchonian

I am confused...though thats easily done.

You say the Yanks want Jenkins here...but spout all this stuff about them not listening to him for example HJ wanting to sack Clement ages ago but Yanks said no....They are purely interested in the money so why pay out £500K for something you are not using?

And given if how he has been proven right so many times why do they ignore him?

No, I'm just guessing they do. Maybe it was all part of the deal they struck with the Americans, that he would be contracted to stay on for 2 years, this is very common in Company takeovers.

Also, while Jenkins is here it's him copping the flak, not them. That could be a very realistic reason for keeping him on.

Hope you're less confused now and by the way in case you're wondering, it's Friday.

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:28 - Jan 26 with 1515 viewsDarran

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:14 - Jan 26 by TheResurrection

No, and for the permanently thick as fack on here, like you, I said, as for Kaplan, I'm not.... In reply to your "why are you tweeting him niceties"

I'm not.... Not, not, not, the total facking opposite you freak.

So what would you describe tagging him in a nice positive photo as then?

You’re a sneaky fuçker,like I said a few weeks ago nobody wanted Jenkins gone more than you but now that more fans than ever want him gone you want him to stay.
Very weird.

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:35 - Jan 26 with 1490 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:28 - Jan 26 by Darran

So what would you describe tagging him in a nice positive photo as then?

You’re a sneaky fuçker,like I said a few weeks ago nobody wanted Jenkins gone more than you but now that more fans than ever want him gone you want him to stay.
Very weird.

A reminder he messed up you Dick.

Hardly positive when everyone knows he facked up delay in sacking Clement.

You're the weirdo and you're absolutely thick as shit....

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Ruined.

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:39 - Jan 26 with 1482 viewsDarran

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:35 - Jan 26 by TheResurrection

A reminder he messed up you Dick.

Hardly positive when everyone knows he facked up delay in sacking Clement.

You're the weirdo and you're absolutely thick as shit....

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Ruined.

So the master stroke was to sack Clement and then wait for another club to part company with theirs before we appoint a new one then?

Yep I’m thick as shit because I can see through you Sneaky.

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 14:11 - Jan 26 with 1433 viewsbelieveinmiracles

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:39 - Jan 26 by Darran

So the master stroke was to sack Clement and then wait for another club to part company with theirs before we appoint a new one then?

What`s the answer Darren ? I mean you have all the answers but what is the answer ? Cos i`ve never read a thread where you have come up with a way forward .
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 14:16 - Jan 26 with 1422 viewsDarran

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 14:11 - Jan 26 by believeinmiracles

What`s the answer Darren ? I mean you have all the answers but what is the answer ? Cos i`ve never read a thread where you have come up with a way forward .

What’s the answer to what?

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 14:42 - Jan 26 with 1396 viewsJENKINSOUT

The change in viewpoint of the Resurrection can only mean one thing and it has been obvious for a while. i was talking to one of the Dineen's the other day about him and it was admitted that Lee has him in his pocket.

you can see through it when you think about it - total defending of Jenkins, the "fact" posted the other day that we had tapped up Carlos and every single good decision is a well done to huw but when it goes wrong then its the yanks fault. the only people i have ever heard saying that are jenkins and dineen
FWIW i would actually keep jenkins now until the end of the season but he needs to go on may 13th and not after. the danger is if we stay up then he gets a stay of execution and we will be in the same position next season
Moscow Nick has similar problems to the res but his pal is martin morgan and stays in holiday villas have to be protected

Poll: is the res right or wrong on jenkins

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 15:35 - Jan 26 with 1341 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:39 - Jan 26 by Darran

No, thicko but it was his decision to go for Carvalhal and he's been on the radar before. Plenty wouldn't have gone for him.

But at this moment the place is a bit brighter because he's here.

Now fack off.

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 15:36 - Jan 26 with 1337 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 14:11 - Jan 26 by believeinmiracles

Never read a thread where he's come up with anything whatsoever.

Perceptive he says.... Haha haha haha what a facking freak 😂😂😂😂😂😂

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 15:39 - Jan 26 with 1325 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 14:42 - Jan 26 by JENKINSOUT

The change in viewpoint of the Resurrection can only mean one thing and it has been obvious for a while. i was talking to one of the Dineen's the other day about him and it was admitted that Lee has him in his pocket.

you can see through it when you think about it - total defending of Jenkins, the "fact" posted the other day that we had tapped up Carlos and every single good decision is a well done to huw but when it goes wrong then its the yanks fault. the only people i have ever heard saying that are jenkins and dineen
FWIW i would actually keep jenkins now until the end of the season but he needs to go on may 13th and not after. the danger is if we stay up then he gets a stay of execution and we will be in the same position next season
Moscow Nick has similar problems to the res but his pal is martin morgan and stays in holiday villas have to be protected

I couldn't give a flying fack for Dineen and have only ever met him the once. Since then he's blocked me on twitter and I've not spoken a single word to him since.

This line is particularly tedious and if you knew me you would know full well how ridiculous that is.

I don't care for Jenkins either, none of them one bit.

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 16:01 - Jan 26 with 1263 viewsperchrockjack

Answers?

None of us has them.

Only the good Lord has

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 16:05 - Jan 26 with 1251 viewsDarran

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 16:01 - Jan 26 by perchrockjack

Answers?

None of us has them.

Only the good Lord has

We’re talking about ‘our’ club here it’s got fuçk all to do with you.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024