Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? 07:06 - Jan 23 with 37382 viewsbelieveinmiracles

Credit where it`s due lads
1. Who would have picked Carlos ?
2. Who would have bought Mawson for £5m ( now worth £40M plus )

Better to keep Jenkins than leave the yanks in cha
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 00:17 - Jan 26 with 1656 viewsBrynmill_Jack

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 00:11 - Jan 26 by IAN05

I've given up feeling sick about these things as it has become way too evident for too long that there are so many webs being spun by so many people connected with the sell out group.

For a number of people, cosying up to these people and looking after own interest means more than the integrity of the football club. Now that really is sad but then thats what we've been left with.

Well thanks Ian, it's nice to know I'm not on my own. Re the apologists - It's almost like Huw has released counter measures in response to our depth charges.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 00:21 - Jan 26 with 1649 viewsIAN05

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 00:17 - Jan 26 by Brynmill_Jack

Well thanks Ian, it's nice to know I'm not on my own. Re the apologists - It's almost like Huw has released counter measures in response to our depth charges.

There is a fair number of people mate don't worry, most have seen through it and avoid the topics to limit the oxygen to it.
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 01:02 - Jan 26 with 1616 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 23:55 - Jan 25 by Brynmill_Jack

Fine points.

But like PP don't waste them on two of the biggest regime apologists out there. It's almost like reading Big Gwynns defence of Vincent Tan after Cardiff's switch to red.
The Res is acting out the role of Superfan, pontificating about supporting the team and not upsetting the applecart and Nick seems to be just as cosy with MM and Jenkins, defending their sh*tty abysmal record post Laudrup and minimising the formers quite admirable achievements. Sickens me to the pit of my f*cking stomach hearing from these two how blameless those filthy c*nts are it really does. They are a sickness, the very reason why we find ourselves where we are right now. All mistakes that have been made over the last 3 to 4 years are apparently more to do with us being a tiny club punching 50 times above it's weight (same as Northampton towns apparently).

Bottom line - we've all been f*cked over, the club has been placed into a very invidious position if relegation comes and all we're hearing is how difficult it's been for Huw, who has suffered incredibly on 500k per annum with a £7,000,000 (give or take not a lot) lump sum. Is anyone else as angry and insulted by this sh*t as I am?????
[Post edited 25 Jan 2018 23:57]

Oh shut up you facking big girl. Have a listen to yourself??! Clearly pissed out of your brain and talking shit.

People are making up any old crap at the moment and passing it off as fact. That SCSA group is an embarrassment. Just like you.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 01:04 - Jan 26 with 1616 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 00:11 - Jan 26 by IAN05

I've given up feeling sick about these things as it has become way too evident for too long that there are so many webs being spun by so many people connected with the sell out group.

For a number of people, cosying up to these people and looking after own interest means more than the integrity of the football club. Now that really is sad but then thats what we've been left with.

Webs? You would be very surprised where I've had some pieces of info on what we were discussing earlier on Twitter and you couldn't be further from the truth.

And who exactly is cosying up Ian? You've not been afraid to spurt out complete bullshit and pass it off as fact lately so who are you referring to??

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 01:07 - Jan 26 with 1615 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 00:21 - Jan 26 by IAN05

There is a fair number of people mate don't worry, most have seen through it and avoid the topics to limit the oxygen to it.

Most don't give a shit from one week to the next, season in season out. They love a good moan though and aren't afraid to sup up a load of bullshit if it supports their new, irrational way of thinking.

sWe've spoken on this matter enough times and every single one of them you come back with nothing, fables, stories, assumptions, but nothing.

Try oxygenating your thought process.

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 07:53 - Jan 26 with 1490 viewsBrynmill_Jack

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 01:02 - Jan 26 by TheResurrection

Oh shut up you facking big girl. Have a listen to yourself??! Clearly pissed out of your brain and talking shit.

People are making up any old crap at the moment and passing it off as fact. That SCSA group is an embarrassment. Just like you.

Just as a matter of interest, do you have a season ticket?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 08:59 - Jan 26 with 1425 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 07:53 - Jan 26 by Brynmill_Jack

Just as a matter of interest, do you have a season ticket?

Why do you ask that?

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 09:15 - Jan 26 with 1391 viewsMoscowJack

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 23:55 - Jan 25 by Brynmill_Jack

Fine points.

But like PP don't waste them on two of the biggest regime apologists out there. It's almost like reading Big Gwynns defence of Vincent Tan after Cardiff's switch to red.
The Res is acting out the role of Superfan, pontificating about supporting the team and not upsetting the applecart and Nick seems to be just as cosy with MM and Jenkins, defending their sh*tty abysmal record post Laudrup and minimising the formers quite admirable achievements. Sickens me to the pit of my f*cking stomach hearing from these two how blameless those filthy c*nts are it really does. They are a sickness, the very reason why we find ourselves where we are right now. All mistakes that have been made over the last 3 to 4 years are apparently more to do with us being a tiny club punching 50 times above it's weight (same as Northampton towns apparently).

Bottom line - we've all been f*cked over, the club has been placed into a very invidious position if relegation comes and all we're hearing is how difficult it's been for Huw, who has suffered incredibly on 500k per annum with a £7,000,000 (give or take not a lot) lump sum. Is anyone else as angry and insulted by this sh*t as I am?????
[Post edited 25 Jan 2018 23:57]

Brynmill,

You're either not very good at reading or simply thick, I'm not sure which one it is! Really. I mean that 100%.

I've stated here (in this very thread) how much wrong and bad Jenkins has done. I think it was despicable how he sold the club without the Trust being involved and I think he's undone all the good that he ever did for this club. The point I was TRYING to make is that he did a LOT of good, but now he's done a lot of bad.

I think Jenkins should have gone last summer and should go at the end of this season too. And Dineen.

I'll be honest enough to give Jenkins credit for some of the incredible work that he was involved in for 10+ years but for the past 3+ years (since Laudrup really) he's undone all of that. Buying crap players can sometimes be simply a change in luck but there are too many other things (the lies and deceit mainly) that mean he's got to go, in my opinion.

Is that clear enough for you now????

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Login to get fewer ads

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 09:26 - Jan 26 with 1378 viewsMoscowJack

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 23:29 - Jan 25 by Brynmill_Jack

Billlionaire owners??? Bournemouth???? A simple question MJ, how much money do Bournemouth's billionaire owners put into the club oer and above gate reciepts, PL money and transfer surplusses?

Really? Didn't you even read what I wrote.

The season BEFORE Bournemouth got promoted, Maxim Denim put in £25m of cash into the club. That was the season BEFORE promotion, not even the season that they won promotion. He put in even more during their promotion push.

They're playing in front of 11,000 fans yet they are paying players like Defoe £130,000 a week, and you wonder if they've got a sugar-daddy!

Read this:

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/afc-bournemouth-who-russian-sugar-daddy-maxim-demin-sha

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 09:41 - Jan 26 with 1365 viewsswancity

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 09:15 - Jan 26 by MoscowJack

Brynmill,

You're either not very good at reading or simply thick, I'm not sure which one it is! Really. I mean that 100%.

I've stated here (in this very thread) how much wrong and bad Jenkins has done. I think it was despicable how he sold the club without the Trust being involved and I think he's undone all the good that he ever did for this club. The point I was TRYING to make is that he did a LOT of good, but now he's done a lot of bad.

I think Jenkins should have gone last summer and should go at the end of this season too. And Dineen.

I'll be honest enough to give Jenkins credit for some of the incredible work that he was involved in for 10+ years but for the past 3+ years (since Laudrup really) he's undone all of that. Buying crap players can sometimes be simply a change in luck but there are too many other things (the lies and deceit mainly) that mean he's got to go, in my opinion.

Is that clear enough for you now????

Hi mate , you're clearly a passionate fan, I met you a few years ago in Malmo in a pub before our Europa league game and you kindly bought my son and me a beer! I owe you one.

What you say there is quite right. But what these guys have done previously, the good work, is in the past. It's irrelevant now. Anyway Jenkins was living the dream literally, and he was suddenly a rich man enjoying a champagne lifestyle. And for someone with no personality, not much of a brain and little money, to suddenly become wealthy through his local football club means that he should have cherished and loved it. He didn't. He only loved a huge bank balance, his own greed and wealth was first and foremost.

I'm disgusted with the actions of Jenkins, Dineen and Morgan and any of the others who went about selling the Club in this manner, only bringing the Trust into the equation late on and therefore leaving them in what I believe was an invidious position

The tone of your postings suggest that their previous sterling efforts mean that we should almost be thankful to them and to allow them this minor indiscretion as a gesture of goodwill. On the contrary, they've all done very well thank you very much out of Swansea City. Their actions tell me a lot about them as people, as individuals and that spells out to me more than anything: in a word c u n t s. To use a technical term. They've made their bed, now lie in it.

I'll get you that beer I owe you one day. 👍

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 09:55 - Jan 26 with 1341 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 09:26 - Jan 26 by MoscowJack

Really? Didn't you even read what I wrote.

The season BEFORE Bournemouth got promoted, Maxim Denim put in £25m of cash into the club. That was the season BEFORE promotion, not even the season that they won promotion. He put in even more during their promotion push.

They're playing in front of 11,000 fans yet they are paying players like Defoe £130,000 a week, and you wonder if they've got a sugar-daddy!

Read this:

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/afc-bournemouth-who-russian-sugar-daddy-maxim-demin-sha

The trouble with fans at the moment Nick is they don't want to even listen to reason or to see both sides. They are petulantly frothing at the mouth and embarrassing themselves.

It's been made quite clear several, several times the points we've made in this thread alone, but still they twist things to suit their agenda.

It's getting childish and boring.

But the big thing for me is this, where were they all in April or May, where were they when Leon was rallying around the players and paying for everyone's tickets to go to one of the best away days in a generation at Sunderland?

Where were they???

What was wrong then huh?? The Swans were getting a little too much success for their liking was it??

It's pathetic. And the only thing that will help us get out of this mess is going to be something similar to last season, when we stopped the protests and we got behind the manager and players.

How is that so facking difficult to understand.

Then.... If we get lucky and Carlos is a hero, then go after Jenkins.....

Thick as fack!!!

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 09:56 - Jan 26 with 1340 viewsMoscowJack

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 09:41 - Jan 26 by swancity

Hi mate , you're clearly a passionate fan, I met you a few years ago in Malmo in a pub before our Europa league game and you kindly bought my son and me a beer! I owe you one.

What you say there is quite right. But what these guys have done previously, the good work, is in the past. It's irrelevant now. Anyway Jenkins was living the dream literally, and he was suddenly a rich man enjoying a champagne lifestyle. And for someone with no personality, not much of a brain and little money, to suddenly become wealthy through his local football club means that he should have cherished and loved it. He didn't. He only loved a huge bank balance, his own greed and wealth was first and foremost.

I'm disgusted with the actions of Jenkins, Dineen and Morgan and any of the others who went about selling the Club in this manner, only bringing the Trust into the equation late on and therefore leaving them in what I believe was an invidious position

The tone of your postings suggest that their previous sterling efforts mean that we should almost be thankful to them and to allow them this minor indiscretion as a gesture of goodwill. On the contrary, they've all done very well thank you very much out of Swansea City. Their actions tell me a lot about them as people, as individuals and that spells out to me more than anything: in a word c u n t s. To use a technical term. They've made their bed, now lie in it.

Hi Swancity,

That Malmo trip was a good one! Just wish I'd done Valencia too!

Back to your point....I am actually agreeing with you in my post above. If you gave Jenkins 10 points for what he's achieved before the sale of the club, you'd take back 10-15 points for what he's done to the club since ML was fired (a decision I totally agreed with, by the way).

I can't make it much clearer - I want Jenkins and Dineen out of our club. Dineen can go yesterday (as he's pretty much useless) and Jenkins at the end of the season. I've said this over and over again for about a year.

I'd even appoint someone now to shadow him until the end of the season to ensure a proper transition from one to the other.

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 10:03 - Jan 26 with 1330 viewsMoscowJack

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 09:55 - Jan 26 by TheResurrection

The trouble with fans at the moment Nick is they don't want to even listen to reason or to see both sides. They are petulantly frothing at the mouth and embarrassing themselves.

It's been made quite clear several, several times the points we've made in this thread alone, but still they twist things to suit their agenda.

It's getting childish and boring.

But the big thing for me is this, where were they all in April or May, where were they when Leon was rallying around the players and paying for everyone's tickets to go to one of the best away days in a generation at Sunderland?

Where were they???

What was wrong then huh?? The Swans were getting a little too much success for their liking was it??

It's pathetic. And the only thing that will help us get out of this mess is going to be something similar to last season, when we stopped the protests and we got behind the manager and players.

How is that so facking difficult to understand.

Then.... If we get lucky and Carlos is a hero, then go after Jenkins.....

Thick as fack!!!

I can't believe I'm agreeing with you so often but this just seems like common sense to me.

Every little thing the fans can do to help lift the team needs to be done. As you said, once we're safe or relegated, then go after Jenkins. You've posted goodness how many threads about wanting Jenkins out, but people don't understand that the timing is vital and the time is not today. Not yet. Not til this season is over.

People can have their opinions (rightly or wrongly) about whether Jenkins' experience and knowledge will be beneficial right now or not. Maybe it would be better to trust Pearlman or someone else, but my personal opinion is that it's too late THIS SEASON to make such a big change. It HAS to come at the end of the season, regardless of relegation or not. It's not about giving Jenkins a chance to redeem himself, it's about maximising the chances of staying up this season.

Until then, we need as much positivity in the stadium as we had against Liverpool to help us win 3 points in as many home games as we can. That's all I see.

Everything else can wait and, come the end of the season, I'll be happy to stand at the front of the queue demanding Jenkins to leave.

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 10:11 - Jan 26 with 1315 viewsswancity

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 10:03 - Jan 26 by MoscowJack

I can't believe I'm agreeing with you so often but this just seems like common sense to me.

Every little thing the fans can do to help lift the team needs to be done. As you said, once we're safe or relegated, then go after Jenkins. You've posted goodness how many threads about wanting Jenkins out, but people don't understand that the timing is vital and the time is not today. Not yet. Not til this season is over.

People can have their opinions (rightly or wrongly) about whether Jenkins' experience and knowledge will be beneficial right now or not. Maybe it would be better to trust Pearlman or someone else, but my personal opinion is that it's too late THIS SEASON to make such a big change. It HAS to come at the end of the season, regardless of relegation or not. It's not about giving Jenkins a chance to redeem himself, it's about maximising the chances of staying up this season.

Until then, we need as much positivity in the stadium as we had against Liverpool to help us win 3 points in as many home games as we can. That's all I see.

Everything else can wait and, come the end of the season, I'll be happy to stand at the front of the queue demanding Jenkins to leave.

Nick , you're making good points, it's a matter of opinion though. Personally I don't see the need to wait.
Regarding your need to see Jenkins gone at the end of the season I assume you would include the others Dineen and Morgan ?

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 10:16 - Jan 26 with 1301 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 09:41 - Jan 26 by swancity

All very well and fine, they are what they are, although I think most people commenting the strongest aren't being particularly genuine if they were faced with the same dilemma and the prospect of securing millions for themselves and their families.

It's all so easy to be so holier than though knowing they will never have to make this choice. That's another massive black mark against the argument.

But still, we all are in total agreement the way they did it wasn't in the best interests of the Trust, therefore the fans, and perhaps not the Club, I guess only time will tell there.

Someone mentioned Cardiff and Tan earlier. Now he humiliated them, but I wonder what the all round general feeling is about him now? I would hazard a guess a lot either don't care so much now or actually think he's doing some good stuff. And why? Well primarily because they appointed a manager that brought everyone together again. It's really as simple as that, although finding the right manager isn't easy.

All some fans are doing by continuing this crusade, and remember, every single Swans fans agrees with the points against the sell out's, is jeopardising our chances of staying in this league.

It's really as simple as that.

JENKINS OUT..... BUT IN THE SUMMER.

Get behind Carlos.

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 10:21 - Jan 26 with 1294 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 10:11 - Jan 26 by swancity

Nick , you're making good points, it's a matter of opinion though. Personally I don't see the need to wait.
Regarding your need to see Jenkins gone at the end of the season I assume you would include the others Dineen and Morgan ?

Dineen has gone...Out, finished, never to be seen again. Yeah they said he may be on hand for professional expertise or whatever it was, but come on, they don't need Dineen for that.

Morgan is a shareholder still so he's got a right to still be knocking around and while his a part of his money still owns a part of the Club he'll have more of a right to a say than most on here. Not that he does to any great effect though, the decision making doesn't stop at his door.

Pointless arguments at a time least important.

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 10:21 - Jan 26 with 1295 viewsMoscowJack

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 10:11 - Jan 26 by swancity

As you said, it's about opinions and mine is that we're better off having Jenkins til the end of the season and then get rid. We just has to hope and pray he has one of his better transfer windows, not one of the bad ones.

Re. Dineen and Martin Morgan. I've stated this over and over again on here but I'll say it again anyway. Dineen is one of the luckiest men in Swansea. He joined the party when we were already in the Liberty Stadium and off the back of his role as the Trust Rep on the Board. He and Jenkins were the two (possibly the only two) who knew the deal with the Yanks 2.0 had been signed and were instrumental in keeping the Trust out of it. It makes me sick. I'm not going to bother repeating my thoughts on Martin Morgan's position here as it'll just open the same can of worms that it always does (meaning even more repeated messages) but I can guarantee this, you can't tar all of the Directors with the same brush as some were very involved in the initial agreement with the Yanks 2.0 and others weren't at all. For the sake of my sanity and the sanity of others, let's leave it at that for now. It's been done to death on other threads.

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 10:22 - Jan 26 with 1293 viewsperchrockjack

As things stand, I know agree Jenkins should see the season out, mainly because it's not too late and it's a simple matter of survival which outriders everything .

And yep, the only chance we have is to stick together and ,God help us that includes players , so we can get out of this mess .

We can get out of this but ,much though it chokes me , the time is now passed to rack up the pressure on Jenkins .

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 10:24 - Jan 26 with 1290 viewsShaky

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 17:24 - Jan 24 by TheResurrection

No idea what you're on about or what point you're trying to make, sorry.

Really?

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 10:26 - Jan 26 with 1288 viewsShaky

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 19:54 - Jan 24 by TheResurrection

Please explain how exactly the Trust blocked that move?

Frightening them off by drawing them into a battle with fans they did not want to take on.

Misology -- It's a bitch

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 10:27 - Jan 26 with 1288 viewsMoscowJack

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 10:22 - Jan 26 by perchrockjack

As things stand, I know agree Jenkins should see the season out, mainly because it's not too late and it's a simple matter of survival which outriders everything .

And yep, the only chance we have is to stick together and ,God help us that includes players , so we can get out of this mess .

We can get out of this but ,much though it chokes me , the time is now passed to rack up the pressure on Jenkins .

You made a good point about the players sticking together.

I think the one thing that differentiates us from usual relegated clubs is that the players seem to be giving it 100% every game. They seem to be fighting for each other and for the club. They don't seem like a split camp (as it was in Laudrup's final season) and seem to be united.

Whether that's because they're fighting for pride, their careers, their bank balances, for the club or all of the above doesn't matter....they really are trying hard. As I've said before, it would be easier for us to scream and shout if they weren't, but they are.

Surely it's our responsibility to back them 100% for every minute of every game until we're safe or not?

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 10:33 - Jan 26 with 1275 viewsjack247

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 10:22 - Jan 26 by perchrockjack

I’d be very surprised if he goes before the end of the season. I’d be happy with that.

What I wouldn’t want (if we stay up), is all the noise to subside and him to still be here cocking up transfer windows next season.
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 10:35 - Jan 26 with 1268 viewsShaky

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 10:03 - Jan 26 by MoscowJack

With the closing of the transfer window only days away, what are the specifc skills or attributes that you believe Jenkins indispensably brings to the club during the rest of the season?

And if you accept your argument that widespread negativity against Jenkins is harming the club's prospects of staying up, isn't the logical conclusion that Jenkins has to go to clear the air, rather than berating fans for their alleged misuguided hatred of the man? Assuming naturally you are objectively arguing from the perspective of the best interests of the club.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2018 10:49]

Misology -- It's a bitch

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 10:43 - Jan 26 with 1236 viewsMoscowJack

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 10:35 - Jan 26 by Shaky

With the closing of the transfer window only days away, what are the specifc skills or attributes that you believe Jenkins indispensably brings to the club during the rest of the season?

And if you accept your argument that widespread negativity against Jenkins is harming the club's prospects of staying up, isn't the logical conclusion that Jenkins has to go to clear the air, rather than berating fans for their alleged misuguided hatred of the man? Assuming naturally you are objectively arguing from the perspective of the best interests of the club.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2018 10:49]

Shaky,

You've got a good point about his presence bringing negativity and that's why I wouldn't be totally against him going once the window's closed. I think his experience signing players and getting deals over the line would be better than someone like Pearlman's. Bringing in someone from the outside wouldn't make sense so late in the window either.

Once the window's closed I think there's probably a case to decide whether his experience will help us stay up more than the negativity his presence would bring to the stands.

I'm honestly unsure what's the best....but I would probably side on him staying til the end of the season as it's a huge risk to take. That's just my honest opinion but I understand why people would disagree.

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 10:53 - Jan 26 with 1208 viewsperchrockjack

Indeed. Times as clearly passed for any upheaval at the club for the remaining of this season.

He s still with us so we ll have to do it in spite of him.

History is now nothing and we can continue come the end of May

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024