Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? 07:06 - Jan 23 with 38450 viewsbelieveinmiracles

Credit where it`s due lads
1. Who would have picked Carlos ?
2. Who would have bought Mawson for £5m ( now worth £40M plus )

Better to keep Jenkins than leave the yanks in cha
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 12:07 - Jan 27 with 1287 viewsWarwickHunt

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 11:50 - Jan 27 by Darran

If you think it’ll be a distraction on the playing front you’re out of touch with reality. The players won’t even notice he’s gone.

I doubt if he's even poking his beak in on the training ground these days. Thank fûck.
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 12:20 - Jan 27 with 1247 viewsswancity

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 12:01 - Jan 27 by MoscowJack

You don't really believe that, do you? A Chairman who's been there for 15+ years standing down and nobody would notice it?

All the press, all the gossip, all the whispers and all the other noise that will go with it will just add to the insecurity at the moment. Let's not forget the potential impact it could have on the manager who's just been employed by him. Carlo's contagious enthusiasm needs to be fueled, not damped by negativity around him.

It might not make a huge difference, but if it's even a slight distraction, that could cost us a point or three. That could make a significant difference at the end of the season and I wouldn't want to take that chance.

Just have a clean cut at the end of the season. Simple.

In your opinion Nick. Mine is totally different. By leaving it would galvanise things. Certainly amongst fans. You can say the same thing a thousand times, it won't make it right.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 12:22 - Jan 27 with 1241 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 12:01 - Jan 27 by MoscowJack

You don't really believe that, do you? A Chairman who's been there for 15+ years standing down and nobody would notice it?

All the press, all the gossip, all the whispers and all the other noise that will go with it will just add to the insecurity at the moment. Let's not forget the potential impact it could have on the manager who's just been employed by him. Carlo's contagious enthusiasm needs to be fueled, not damped by negativity around him.

It might not make a huge difference, but if it's even a slight distraction, that could cost us a point or three. That could make a significant difference at the end of the season and I wouldn't want to take that chance.

Just have a clean cut at the end of the season. Simple.

He really is brain dead, I'm pretty sure of that, and he thinks he's perceptive

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 12:24 - Jan 27 with 1235 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 12:20 - Jan 27 by swancity

In your opinion Nick. Mine is totally different. By leaving it would galvanise things. Certainly amongst fans. You can say the same thing a thousand times, it won't make it right.

Neither will you saying what you're saying a thousand and one times....

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:12 - Jan 27 with 1141 viewsNirvana

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 11:01 - Jan 27 by TheResurrection

Exactly mate, thick, or like Brynmill Steve, an alcoholic.

Still waiting for a club that's got the answers to it all. Small club, small stadium but the best scouting network run by unicorns and fairies.

Our fans are childish as fack.

What a truly embarrassing, pathetic excuse for a "man" you are.

I guess that stems from having a "tiny cock" and being a complete failure, yeah?

Oh, sorry, you're "BOX OFFICE" on a ffukkingg online football forum. So you got that going for you.

Congrats, "tiny cock" res.
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:14 - Jan 27 with 1135 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:12 - Jan 27 by Nirvana

What a truly embarrassing, pathetic excuse for a "man" you are.

I guess that stems from having a "tiny cock" and being a complete failure, yeah?

Oh, sorry, you're "BOX OFFICE" on a ffukkingg online football forum. So you got that going for you.

Congrats, "tiny cock" res.

How's my little shadow doing?

Mesa off then?

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:15 - Jan 27 with 1128 viewsNirvana

To the OP:

1) No one. Jury's still out on Carvalhal and we're still bottom of the table. Clement was hailed as a saint last season, as well, and rightly so. Lot more season left, let's wait until the end or safety to come to a conclusion on Carlos, yeah?

2) Plenty of PL clubs were after Mawson, and we were lucky enough to get him. No "gem pulled off" we got ffukkingg lucky. The list is endless now, but for example Jenkins passed on Van Dijk for Fernandez, passed on Allen for Fer, passed on Viera for Clucas, etc. He gets no credit for the rare "win" because he ffukks up so much.
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:19 - Jan 27 with 1115 viewsPozuelosSideys

So 3 and a bit days left and all thats happened is a couple of players have gone out on loan?

Awesome stuff. Negligent.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Login to get fewer ads

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:20 - Jan 27 with 1113 viewsNirvana

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:14 - Jan 27 by TheResurrection

How's my little shadow doing?

Mesa off then?

Right.

I'm your "little shadow" yet you're logged out and then literally reply within 2 whole minutes of my first post in a week or so.

"Have you got a problem with alcohol?"

Genuine question, "tiny cock".
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:25 - Jan 27 with 1100 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:15 - Jan 27 by Nirvana

To the OP:

1) No one. Jury's still out on Carvalhal and we're still bottom of the table. Clement was hailed as a saint last season, as well, and rightly so. Lot more season left, let's wait until the end or safety to come to a conclusion on Carlos, yeah?

2) Plenty of PL clubs were after Mawson, and we were lucky enough to get him. No "gem pulled off" we got ffukkingg lucky. The list is endless now, but for example Jenkins passed on Van Dijk for Fernandez, passed on Allen for Fer, passed on Viera for Clucas, etc. He gets no credit for the rare "win" because he ffukks up so much.

Yes. It's always lucky when we doing something well.

Facking creep.

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:27 - Jan 27 with 1087 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:20 - Jan 27 by Nirvana

Right.

I'm your "little shadow" yet you're logged out and then literally reply within 2 whole minutes of my first post in a week or so.

"Have you got a problem with alcohol?"

Genuine question, "tiny cock".

Yes you are and I'll tell you why my little worm sized penis freak....

90% of your posts mention me.....

I couldn't give a fack for some spotty American tvvat who thinks he's an international jet setting cyber scout.

Jog on you septic kunt

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:29 - Jan 27 with 1084 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:19 - Jan 27 by PozuelosSideys

So 3 and a bit days left and all thats happened is a couple of players have gone out on loan?

Awesome stuff. Negligent.

Yes because we got stuffed against Liverpool and those 3 points could've come in handy.

Ignorant

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:30 - Jan 27 with 1076 viewsE20Jack

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:15 - Jan 27 by Nirvana

To the OP:

Passed on Viera for Clucas? You do know they do not play in the same position, right?

I have been going back and forth to whether you are a really dull troll or just really, really stupid. I am hoping to reach a firm decision soon, at the moment I am still reading and smiling.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:35 - Jan 27 with 1053 viewsNirvana

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:27 - Jan 27 by TheResurrection

Yes you are and I'll tell you why my little worm sized penis freak....

90% of your posts mention me.....

I couldn't give a fack for some spotty American tvvat who thinks he's an international jet setting cyber scout.

Jog on you septic kunt

I think you need a hobby, "tiny cock".

Maybe indulge some of those desires that pop into your head everyday more often, yeah?

You might feel a changed "man" if you did so.

The advice is there for you, you 'facking' loser.
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:37 - Jan 27 with 1045 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:35 - Jan 27 by Nirvana

I think you need a hobby, "tiny cock".

Maybe indulge some of those desires that pop into your head everyday more often, yeah?

You might feel a changed "man" if you did so.

The advice is there for you, you 'facking' loser.

Again, it's all about me....

Obsessed

And you tell me to get a life.

Have you ever dipped that tiny wick of yours anywhere spotty Yank?

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:37 - Jan 27 with 1044 viewsNirvana

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:30 - Jan 27 by E20Jack

Passed on Viera for Clucas? You do know they do not play in the same position, right?

I have been going back and forth to whether you are a really dull troll or just really, really stupid. I am hoping to reach a firm decision soon, at the moment I am still reading and smiling.

Cool, Dimi the troll.

Over to you, the Obsessed King of the Last Word.
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:38 - Jan 27 with 1040 viewsE20Jack

"Dimi"... "Troll"... "Dimi"... "Should be banned"... "Sob sob".... "Dimi"... "Mods can you ban him?"... "Troll"... "Dimi".

Thought I would pre-empt your reply to save us all some time.

Edit* 30 seconds late but that was uncanny, predictable as a morons copybook
[Post edited 27 Jan 2018 13:40]

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:43 - Jan 27 with 1014 viewsNirvana

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:37 - Jan 27 by TheResurrection

Again, it's all about me....

Obsessed

And you tell me to get a life.

Have you ever dipped that tiny wick of yours anywhere spotty Yank?

You respond to all of my posts, "tiny cock".

I'll reply in kind.

As for my sex life, you must need some "vvank material", huh?

What with the sad, dull home life you got?

And all those repressed thoughts and desires you have?

Had a beautiful Middle Eastern girl yesterday since I know you're desperate.

Hope that helps your little "late night fantasies" you have of me, "tiny cock".
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:46 - Jan 27 with 1005 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:43 - Jan 27 by Nirvana

I'll reply in kind.

He's out in the Middle East in his fantasies now. Probably scouting some gems for
Planet Swans.

What a freak

Here, have some Everton fans Siggy feedback....

Yeah you can quote his stats but that doesnt make him a plaumaker which is what we need. Stick me on pens, freekicks and corners and id probably register a few assists and goals doesnt make me a playmaker.

I accept if you have a 6ft 4 lorrente in the side the lad will get more assists from set plays but we dont have a llorente and most of us dont want to base our game on grinding out a 1 nil win from a set play.

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:47 - Jan 27 with 995 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:46 - Jan 27 by TheResurrection

He's out in the Middle East in his fantasies now. Probably scouting some gems for
Planet Swans.

What a freak

Yeah you can quote his stats but that doesnt make him a plaumaker which is what we need. Stick me on pens, freekicks and corners and id probably register a few assists and goals doesnt make me a playmaker.

I accept if you have a 6ft 4 lorrente in the side the lad will get more assists from set plays but we dont have a llorente and most of us dont want to base our game on grinding out a 1 nil win from a set play.

And more........

I literally do not rate him very highly.

Didn't want him, even less so for 45m, and he's proven that we didn't really need him to be honest.

I really think he should be influencing the game to a much higher level.

Against West Brom he had countless opportunities to play in Tosun on a little run, or Walcott for example, and he just falls over.

He has a strange habit of doing flick ups as well, and in our team which is seemingly devoid of all ball control - it really doesn't aid our attacking play. It just slows it down or leads to us losing the ball

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:48 - Jan 27 with 994 viewsE20Jack

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:43 - Jan 27 by Nirvana

I'll reply in kind.

the gift that keeps on giving.

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:53 - Jan 27 with 981 viewsswancity

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 12:24 - Jan 27 by TheResurrection

Neither will you saying what you're saying a thousand and one times....

Agreed. It's all opinions. That's all.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:54 - Jan 27 with 976 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:47 - Jan 27 by TheResurrection

And more........

I literally do not rate him very highly.

Didn't want him, even less so for 45m, and he's proven that we didn't really need him to be honest.

I really think he should be influencing the game to a much higher level.

Against West Brom he had countless opportunities to play in Tosun on a little run, or Walcott for example, and he just falls over.

He has a strange habit of doing flick ups as well, and in our team which is seemingly devoid of all ball control - it really doesn't aid our attacking play. It just slows it down or leads to us losing the ball

More again....

Time for a few to admit this was a big mistake. He brings set pieces and nothing else to the team. Really would like to see klassen given some time instead

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:54 - Jan 27 with 976 viewsNirvana

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:46 - Jan 27 by TheResurrection

Planet Swans.

What a freak

Wasn't in the Middle East, "tiny cock".

But I did share a wonderful day and evening with a beautiful girl from there, as I said.

How's the poor excuse for a home life going again?? That why you feel the need to be "BOX OFFICE" on an online football forum, FFS??

Of course it is.

Enjoy trolling Everton's forums too, "tiny cock". You really have no life.
JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:56 - Jan 27 with 963 viewsTheResurrection

JENKINS - Another master stroke ? on 13:54 - Jan 27 by TheResurrection

More again....

Time for a few to admit this was a big mistake. He brings set pieces and nothing else to the team. Really would like to see klassen given some time instead

More... They truly hate him and it's uncanny to what we used to say on here...

He isnt a playmaker his creativity comes from set plays not his vision, passing or his movement. He rarely creates chances from open play.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024