Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread 10:25 - Feb 5 with 28933 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 6 Feb 2018 19:09]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 12:10 - Feb 5 with 8255 viewsbuilthjack

Are both ends sold out? Or closed?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 12:20 - Feb 5 with 8248 viewsjackharris

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 12:10 - Feb 5 by builthjack

Are both ends sold out? Or closed?

North Stand is only open for County fans and the South Stand is closed.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 13:41 - Feb 5 with 8141 viewsjack2jack

Live on BBC1 too
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 14:20 - Feb 5 with 8096 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Any suggestions to the team?

Are King & A. Ayew both cup tied?

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 15:25 - Feb 5 with 8022 viewsOldjack

White stuff is forecast tomorrow ,be careful folks

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 15:35 - Feb 5 with 8006 viewsThornburyswan

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 15:25 - Feb 5 by Oldjack

White stuff is forecast tomorrow ,be careful folks

Is that a Deli Alli pun ;-)
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 16:37 - Feb 5 with 7943 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 14:20 - Feb 5 by AustinIsOurHero

Yes, I think the are.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2018 16:37]
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 16:44 - Feb 5 with 7930 viewsOldjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 15:35 - Feb 5 by Thornburyswan

Is that a Deli Alli pun ;-)

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 16:53 - Feb 5 with 7917 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 13:41 - Feb 5 by jack2jack

Live on BBC1 too

Is it?
ps I see that it is, not in my TV guide though.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2018 16:59]
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 18:28 - Feb 5 with 7787 viewsDaggyjack

Thin on the ground for players - I'm going with
Nordfeldt
Roberts, VDH, Mawson, Olsson
Dyer, Ki, Carroll, Routledge
Ayew, Tammy
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 19:33 - Feb 5 with 7673 viewsAguycalledJack

A hard fought 2-1 win. Can see extra time on this one.
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 19:34 - Feb 5 with 7663 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 12:20 - Feb 5 by jackharris

North Stand is only open for County fans and the South Stand is closed.

Good job that theres away fans, or people woud think the Ospreys were playing.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:25 - Feb 5 with 7569 viewsjack2jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 16:44 - Feb 5 by Oldjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:54 - Feb 5 with 7525 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 18:28 - Feb 5 by Daggyjack

Nordfeldt
Ayew, Tammy

Don't you think Bartley might be involved?
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 21:22 - Feb 5 with 7469 viewsMrSwerve

Don't think we should risk J Ayew tbh. He's too valuable to us at the moment.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 22:18 - Feb 5 with 7367 viewsDaggyjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:54 - Feb 5 by A_Fans_Dad

Don't you think Bartley might be involved?

Yes. 100% but I forgot about him
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 23:20 - Feb 5 with 7266 viewsmysonsarejacks

Does the Liberty have under-soil heating??

Poll: John Terry transfer ?

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 23:24 - Feb 5 with 7255 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 23:20 - Feb 5 by mysonsarejacks

I think so, but the pitch has been looking as rough as a badgers arse recently.
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 01:17 - Feb 6 with 7157 viewsgrfn

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 18:28 - Feb 5 by Daggyjack

Nordfeldt
Ayew, Tammy

what does Narsingh have to do in order to start a game?
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 02:06 - Feb 6 with 7143 viewsLoyal

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 01:17 - Feb 6 by grfn

what does Narsingh have to do in order to start a game?

Be included in your line up ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 08:10 - Feb 6 with 6973 viewsdcd14

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 14:20 - Feb 5 by AustinIsOurHero

I know that Daniel James is involved in the squad.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2018 8:11]
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 09:35 - Feb 6 with 6863 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 19:33 - Feb 5 by AguycalledJack

A hard fought 2-1 win. Can see extra time on this one.

CC has said he respects the competition but the focus this season is PL survival.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if we lost this but I'll say we'll win 2-1 but go out in a whimper to Sheffield Wed.

With our injuries at the moment we can't afford to lose key players so he should start with an almost second string side with reinforcement off the bench late if needed. May be enough tonight (may not) but probably wouldn't be against Wednesday up there.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 09:36 - Feb 6 with 6863 viewsjackharris

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 23:20 - Feb 5 by mysonsarejacks

Yes. When the stadium first opened it didn’t have under-soil heating and we had to postpone a match versus Gillengham because of a frozen pitch. A bumper crowd of 16,400 had already purchased tickets.

In the close season, in the summer of 2006, undersoil heating was installed.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2018 12:44]

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 10:58 - Feb 6 with 6692 viewsOldjack

dear me

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 11:15 - Feb 6 with 6656 viewsCooperman

Yes, I believe that it’s a requirement of being in the Premier League.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024