Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guidolin sat in front of Jenkins and Morgan 15:12 - Feb 10 with 8576 viewsE20Jack

Nice to see he doesn't have any hard feelings towards the club. Always will be remembered fondly for me.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Guidolin sat in front of Jenkins and Morgan on 20:25 - Feb 10 with 2835 viewsicecoldjack

Guidolin sat in front of Jenkins and Morgan on 20:10 - Feb 10 by Darran

Have the owners brought him over then?

I presume he didn't just invite himself to sit in the directors box ?

Whatever the reason for him being there i would presume it's a business one myself, he held a scout position with the italian consortium that owned watford if memory serves, it's not a huge leap to suggest we would offer him something along those lines .

He knows the club, and the club know him, he could cycle around the med looking for talent !
Guidolin sat in front of Jenkins and Morgan on 20:43 - Feb 10 with 2780 viewsDarran

Guidolin sat in front of Jenkins and Morgan on 20:25 - Feb 10 by icecoldjack

I presume he didn't just invite himself to sit in the directors box ?

Whatever the reason for him being there i would presume it's a business one myself, he held a scout position with the italian consortium that owned watford if memory serves, it's not a huge leap to suggest we would offer him something along those lines .

He knows the club, and the club know him, he could cycle around the med looking for talent !

You could be right but he could have just wanted to come to a game,phoned someone at the club to arrange it and he was given tickets to sit there.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Guidolin sat in front of Jenkins and Morgan on 20:49 - Feb 10 with 2745 viewsicecoldjack

Guidolin sat in front of Jenkins and Morgan on 20:43 - Feb 10 by Darran

You could be right but he could have just wanted to come to a game,phoned someone at the club to arrange it and he was given tickets to sit there.

Well, that's true, but who the fook would pick the Burnley game to phone up for a freebie ?

I'm sure Frankie would have preferred a nice spring day too, he wouldn't fancy another spell in hospital like..

Anyway, it's an interesting thought either way, seems a gentleman and if he can sit there after removing the knife plunged into him by the owners then he has people skills higher than most have !
Guidolin sat in front of Jenkins and Morgan on 20:51 - Feb 10 with 2729 viewsDarran

Guidolin sat in front of Jenkins and Morgan on 20:49 - Feb 10 by icecoldjack

Well, that's true, but who the fook would pick the Burnley game to phone up for a freebie ?

I'm sure Frankie would have preferred a nice spring day too, he wouldn't fancy another spell in hospital like..

Anyway, it's an interesting thought either way, seems a gentleman and if he can sit there after removing the knife plunged into him by the owners then he has people skills higher than most have !

Fair point Anthony but nobody gets a knife plunger into them in football these days with the money he walked away with.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Guidolin sat in front of Jenkins and Morgan on 20:52 - Feb 10 with 2724 viewsJackfath

LT10 tweeted just before the match that he had some spares. First come first served. Perhaps Guido fancied them as he couldn't go for a bike ride in the rain?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Guidolin sat in front of Jenkins and Morgan on 21:08 - Feb 10 with 2669 viewsCooperman

Guidolin sat in front of Jenkins and Morgan on 20:49 - Feb 10 by icecoldjack

He’d left his zippo in the bedside cabinet of the Marriot and was in town to collect it.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Guidolin sat in front of Jenkins and Morgan on 23:24 - Feb 10 with 2527 viewsDewi1jack

Guidolin sat in front of Jenkins and Morgan on 20:15 - Feb 10 by Dr_Winston

He turned his back to Jenkins and Morgan?

Never wise to make the same mistake twice.

Maybe the disease control centres had worked up some anti venom for him?

http://www.who.int/diseasecontrol_emergencies/en/

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Guidolin sat in front of Jenkins and Morgan on 00:04 - Feb 11 with 2447 viewsLeonWasGod

Guidolin sat in front of Jenkins and Morgan on 17:08 - Feb 10 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He did very well. However we should have evaluated the situation in the Summer to see if better was available, thanked him and wished him well in his future endeavours.

Hopefully we wont go throwing around multi year contracts to Carlos and his crew in the Summer either.

Yep. If Bobbly could have had a pre-season with us, just think where we could be now...
Login to get fewer ads

Guidolin sat in front of Jenkins and Morgan on 00:18 - Feb 11 with 2426 viewsairedale

Hmmmm, very sinister, aaaaarrrrggghhhhh!
Guidolin sat in front of Jenkins and Morgan on 08:40 - Feb 12 with 2127 views34dfgdf54

Who is the agent of the Ayew brothers then? Apparently they share the same agent as Guidolin, and he was a guest for the game through him.

Assuming it isn't Mendes?
Guidolin sat in front of Jenkins and Morgan on 12:42 - Feb 12 with 1988 viewsmajorraglan

I read that the Ayew Brothers are managed by Base Soccer, in a national newspaper article a couple of years ago FG’s agent was named as Frank Trimboli, who is also the Managing Director of Base Soccer, so there could be some mileage in this.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024