Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where's the SCSA now???? 21:54 - Feb 10 with 8100 viewsTheResurrection

Hands up if you're that pathetic?

JUST FACK OFF.......!!!

This post has been edited by an administrator

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Where's the SCSA now???? on 21:56 - Feb 10 with 3948 viewsCooperman

All things considered you’ve had a good week. Don’t spoil it tonight.

Revel in the three points and look on and smile.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Where's the SCSA now???? on 21:59 - Feb 10 with 3911 viewsSgorioFruit

try not to worry about it,

as long as on the pitch stuff is doing well, then the rest will take care of itself

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Where's the SCSA now???? on 22:58 - Feb 10 with 3813 viewsswanseacityx

Where's the SCSA now???? on 21:59 - Feb 10 by SgorioFruit

try not to worry about it,

as long as on the pitch stuff is doing well, then the rest will take care of itself

The SCSA are dead.

100 clowns at the Cwmfelin said it all.

0.01% of our fanbase.
Where's the SCSA now???? on 00:05 - Feb 11 with 3735 viewsN_T_J

Where's the SCSA now???? on 22:58 - Feb 10 by swanseacityx

The SCSA are dead.

0.01% of our fanbase.

There he is.
Where's the SCSA now???? on 08:55 - Feb 11 with 3547 viewsBillyChong

We beat Burnley at home who came for a 0-0. We should and could have won by a few. Well done Huw, dodgy mates and 28 other investors for giving us 3 points.
Where's the SCSA now???? on 09:55 - Feb 11 with 3479 viewsBigPhilG

Where's the SCSA now???? on 22:58 - Feb 10 by swanseacityx

The SCSA are dead.

0.01% of our fanbase.

You do know that none of them post on here don't you ? You can post whatever rubbish you want and none of them will ever be aware of it. I'm told there's a few of them on not606 and Jack Army forums so why don't you go and post there instead.
Where's the SCSA now???? on 10:03 - Feb 11 with 3441 viewsexiledclaseboy

Where's the SCSA now???? on 09:55 - Feb 11 by BigPhilG

You do know that none of them post on here don't you ? You can post whatever rubbish you want and none of them will ever be aware of it. I'm told there's a few of them on not606 and Jack Army forums so why don't you go and post there instead.

Yeah that ain’t true.

Poll: Tory leader

Where's the SCSA now???? on 10:03 - Feb 11 with 3441 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Some people seem to be a bit obsessed with the SCSA and at the same time claim it does not matter, well it does to them!
[Post edited 11 Feb 2018 10:09]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Login to get fewer ads

Where's the SCSA now???? on 10:07 - Feb 11 with 3427 viewsBrynmill_Jack

All power to the SCSA. Down with all collaborators, lackeys and other associated morons

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Where's the SCSA now???? on 10:09 - Feb 11 with 3421 viewsBigPhilG

Where's the SCSA now???? on 10:03 - Feb 11 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah that ain’t true.

Yes it is. There were 4 on stage at the Cwmfelin and none post here.
Where's the SCSA now???? on 10:11 - Feb 11 with 3411 viewsexiledclaseboy

Where's the SCSA now???? on 10:09 - Feb 11 by BigPhilG

Yes it is. There were 4 on stage at the Cwmfelin and none post here.

That’s a lot different to saying none of the scsa post on here.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2018 10:11]

Where's the SCSA now???? on 10:24 - Feb 11 with 3371 viewsBigPhilG

Where's the SCSA now???? on 10:11 - Feb 11 by exiledclaseboy

That’s a lot different to saying none of the scsa post on here.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2018 10:11]

Not really

I get told things through a 3rd party about the SCSA, I'm not part of it but I do support it.

You'll know if this is right and please no need to confirm any of this in public but I've been told this morning that you are in regular communication with them but you haven't been to any internal meetings, didn't go to Cwmfelin and didn't give any fanzines out.

Also bit of news you may be unaware of, I've been asked to tell you that you've been able to use Jack Army for a while now in case you're unaware of it. I'm not sure what that means but I'm told that you would know
Where's the SCSA now???? on 10:28 - Feb 11 with 3358 viewsTheResurrection

Where's the SCSA now???? on 10:24 - Feb 11 by BigPhilG

Not really

I get told things through a 3rd party about the SCSA, I'm not part of it but I do support it.

You'll know if this is right and please no need to confirm any of this in public but I've been told this morning that you are in regular communication with them but you haven't been to any internal meetings, didn't go to Cwmfelin and didn't give any fanzines out.

Also bit of news you may be unaware of, I've been asked to tell you that you've been able to use Jack Army for a while now in case you're unaware of it. I'm not sure what that means but I'm told that you would know

I'd be disgusted if Clase has anything to do with the protest groups. No place for anyone on our Trust Board if they are

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Where's the SCSA now???? on 10:31 - Feb 11 with 3348 viewsjack247

Where's the SCSA now???? on 10:28 - Feb 11 by TheResurrection

I'd be disgusted if Clase has anything to do with the protest groups. No place for anyone on our Trust Board if they are

Why?

The Trust is there for the benefit of the supporters and the long term future of football in Swansea. Not for Jenkins, Levein and Kaplan. Don’t the Trust and the protest groups at least have some common ground?
Where's the SCSA now???? on 10:34 - Feb 11 with 3339 viewsBigPhilG

Where's the SCSA now???? on 10:28 - Feb 11 by TheResurrection

He's not. There's no one from the trust involved but they are in communication. Only yesterday Stu Mac was seen chatting before the game to the scsa, nothing wrong with that.

Congrats by the way, hope mum and baby are well
Where's the SCSA now???? on 11:51 - Feb 11 with 3242 viewsLoyal

Where's the SCSA now???? on 10:34 - Feb 11 by BigPhilG

He's not. There's no one from the trust involved but they are in communication. Only yesterday Stu Mac was seen chatting before the game to the scsa, nothing wrong with that.

Congrats by the way, hope mum and baby are well

Yeah go and change some nappies man 😂👍
Congratulations.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Where's the SCSA now???? on 11:56 - Feb 11 with 3232 viewsVetchfielder

The aims of the SCSA are to:

(1) Lobby the Trust to get a second vote on the share deal
(2) Lobby for the removal of HJ, LD
(3) Increase public awareness of what has gone on in the past regarding the sale

I very much support each of those aims and I think that the SCSA have done a great job, especially on the third point.

I'm sure that they would have liked to have had more people at the Cwmfelin event but those numbers are what you get at an average Trust meeting so it wasn't that bad at all in my view. And I can't complain either about people not attending it because I wasn't there either!

Proud to have been one of the 231

Where's the SCSA now???? on 12:22 - Feb 11 with 3179 viewsTheResurrection

Cheers Big Phil

Where's the SCSA now???? on 12:25 - Feb 11 with 3162 viewsNeath_Jack

You don't do the SCSA any favours on here, you know that don't you?

All this "friend of a friend" bollocks that you keep trotting out, like some sort of sercret underground service.

There's loads of you SCSA that post on here, just because you wasn't up on stage, doesn't mean you're not part of it ffs.

Anyone who's donated, handed out bits of paper, is part of the email/whatsapp groups.

*taps nose etc etc

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Where's the SCSA now???? on 13:08 - Feb 11 with 3096 viewsexiledclaseboy

Where's the SCSA now???? on 10:24 - Feb 11 by BigPhilG

Not really

Well that’s nice so thank him for me but I’ve little interest in using it. Appreciate the lifting of the unwarranted ban though.

Where's the SCSA now???? on 13:10 - Feb 11 with 3079 viewsYossarian

Where's the SCSA now???? on 10:07 - Feb 11 by Brynmill_Jack

All power to the SCSA. Down with all collaborators, lackeys and other associated morons

This.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Where's the SCSA now???? on 14:37 - Feb 11 with 2994 viewsSwanjaxs

Where's the SCSA now???? on 13:08 - Feb 11 by exiledclaseboy

Well that’s nice so thank him for me but I’ve little interest in using it. Appreciate the lifting of the unwarranted ban though.

Why did you cop a ban? Just curious like ....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Where's the SCSA now???? on 14:41 - Feb 11 with 2979 viewsexiledclaseboy

Where's the SCSA now???? on 14:37 - Feb 11 by Swanjaxs

Why did you cop a ban? Just curious like ....

I’ve no idea. It was never adequately explained.

Where's the SCSA now???? on 17:36 - Feb 11 with 2816 viewsswanseacityx

Where's the SCSA now???? on 14:41 - Feb 11 by exiledclaseboy

I’ve no idea. It was never adequately explained.

In a nutshell....The Trust wont associate with the SCSA or Union & viceversa. If you post on Planet Swans you are not respected on https://t.co/tPkVoAKZmc & viceversa. Do you see a pattern? All egos..all trying to have some sort of control. I say it how it is..All Clowns 🤡
Where's the SCSA now???? on 17:43 - Feb 11 with 2794 viewsexiledclaseboy

Where's the SCSA now???? on 17:36 - Feb 11 by swanseacityx

In a nutshell....The Trust wont associate with the SCSA or Union & viceversa. If you post on Planet Swans you are not respected on https://t.co/tPkVoAKZmc & viceversa. Do you see a pattern? All egos..all trying to have some sort of control. I say it how it is..All Clowns 🤡

The Trust won’t associate with the SCSA? The chairman and supporter director were at the SCSA’s public meeting.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024