Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? 22:12 - Feb 24 with 6655 viewsGlyn1

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 21:04 - Feb 25 with 1304 viewsDarran

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 21:02 - Feb 25 by Banosswan

I've met and shaken darran's (bear like) hand. That makes me royalty on here.

It was dark mind.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 21:05 - Feb 25 with 1304 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 20:56 - Feb 25 by Darran

You’ve been in the same room as me.

Room 101

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 21:06 - Feb 25 with 1297 viewsDarran

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 21:05 - Feb 25 by oh_tommy_tommy

Room 101

Indeed.

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 21:07 - Feb 25 with 1292 viewsGaryjack

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 20:44 - Feb 25 by byron

It was splott not Ely. I’m sure he was all billy big balls online, both those places are naturally full of loons never mind enticing any football fans along. It was the Ninian Park pub he came into with a well known poster on Annis site he became friends with. He was as quiet as a mouse. Quite a character

He may as well gone to the Ninian, i went there myself once to meet a few people from the old sleepinggiant site when you played Lazio, i waved to them from a window as they approached but they wouldn't come in as they thought the Jacks had taken over your pub!
How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 21:07 - Feb 25 with 1292 viewscsf

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 20:43 - Feb 25 by Darran

Brynmill on twitter isn’t the same person as the prick on here.

I did wonder as you seem to get on with the one on Twitter.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2018 21:09]
How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 21:12 - Feb 25 with 1274 viewsDarran

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 21:07 - Feb 25 by csf

I did wonder as you seem to get on with the one on Twitter.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2018 21:09]

I don’t bother with weirdos.

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 21:15 - Feb 25 with 1260 viewsBanosswan

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 21:04 - Feb 25 by Darran

It was dark mind.

That wasn't your hand???

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 21:16 - Feb 25 with 1257 viewsDarran

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 21:15 - Feb 25 by Banosswan

That wasn't your hand???

Login to get fewer ads

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 21:18 - Feb 25 with 1250 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 21:06 - Feb 25 by Darran

Indeed.

Where was this ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 21:25 - Feb 25 with 1231 viewsDarran

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 21:18 - Feb 25 by oh_tommy_tommy

Where was this ?

No idea but I’d lay money on the Ferry,Lido,Havvywest.

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 21:34 - Feb 25 with 1212 viewsmax936

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 21:12 - Feb 25 by Darran

I don’t bother with weirdos.

You don't look in the mirror then ?

Brynnie is a fine young man, well younger than me anyway, articulate interesting and clever and he doesn't listen to Cheap Trick

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 23:14 - Feb 25 with 1164 viewsDarran

I’ve met Max several times. I text him a lot.

Read the Stephen Lewis thread and make your own mind up.

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 00:22 - Feb 26 with 1122 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 20:28 - Feb 25 by csf

I would know Darren and I think Brynmill Jack,speak to them both on Twitter. I think I'd figure out who jackfath is if he rode past on his bike.

I haven't got twitter. Perhaps I should now

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 00:27 - Feb 26 with 1119 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 20:43 - Feb 25 by Darran

Brynmill on twitter isn’t the same person as the prick on here.

Whereas I can wholeheartedly confirm Darran is the same prick on here, twitter, facebook, instagram, snapchat ...................

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 00:31 - Feb 26 with 1117 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 21:34 - Feb 25 by max936

You don't look in the mirror then ?

Brynnie is a fine young man, well younger than me anyway, articulate interesting and clever and he doesn't listen to Cheap Trick

And a lot younger than Darran . Very much so. I think you may have lost him at articulate Max. C*nt probably thinks I'm a lorry after someone read that to him.

See you tomorrow Maximilian !

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 00:33 - Feb 26 with 1109 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Max is by miles the best fisherman on here too

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 12:00 - Feb 26 with 988 viewsLoyal

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 13:05 - Feb 25 by exiledclaseboy

I almost met loyal once but we missed each other so he made himself known via the means of toilet blackboard.

Thankfully your skills base doesn't include seeing beyond what you can see 😂
Otherwise you may well have got it.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 12:03 - Feb 26 with 985 viewsLoyal

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 20:44 - Feb 25 by byron

It was splott not Ely. I’m sure he was all billy big balls online, both those places are naturally full of loons never mind enticing any football fans along. It was the Ninian Park pub he came into with a well known poster on Annis site he became friends with. He was as quiet as a mouse. Quite a character

Your veil is slipping.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024