Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? 22:12 - Feb 24 with 6654 viewsGlyn1

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:57 - Feb 25 with 1056 viewsswancity

(No subject) (n/t) on 08:15 - Feb 25 by exiledclaseboy

Loads. Darran is the best though.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2018 8:16]

Best at what? Wan king ?

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:31 - Feb 25 with 1009 viewsbyron

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:57 - Feb 25 by swancity

Best at what? Wan king ?

A few on here don’t even realise I know who they are. Been reading this site for years since planet swans. We are creatures of habit. I’ll say hi to Monmouth next time I see him in his local.....

Benny

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 18:54 - Feb 25 with 912 viewsmax936

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 14:05 - Feb 25 by dickythorpe

One of only a small amount of blokes I know who can unintentionally make you laugh your socks off plus make you think deeply.

I knew Martyn's father lovely guy straight as a die and a joker dry as toast, would love to meet Martyn and you Dickster.

Met a good few from here though Epaul, Owainglyndwr, JBG and they have become a good mates as have the Franchise and Dazzer, met Perchy a few times and he's nowhere near as bad as he's made out to be on here, Lifey is a lovely as is Jackfath, sorry if I've missed others out, heads banging after driving home from Brighton, I detest that M25.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 19:38 - Feb 25 with 862 viewsN_T_J

I have met a few off here for tickets ect but forget the names.

I have Met SwanseaLad69 a few times he done some work for me aswell. Cracking person.
How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 19:55 - Feb 25 with 835 viewsGaryjack

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 19:38 - Feb 25 by N_T_J

I have met a few off here for tickets ect but forget the names.

I have Met SwanseaLad69 a few times he done some work for me aswell. Cracking person.

He's a passionate guy that's for sure. I must know him, but can't put a face to it.
How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 20:05 - Feb 25 with 801 viewsN_T_J

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 19:55 - Feb 25 by Garyjack

He's a passionate guy that's for sure. I must know him, but can't put a face to it.

He knows how to rub a few up on here. But if you meet him hes a nice bloke.

I aint seen him post on here for a while
How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 20:09 - Feb 25 with 789 viewsGaryjack

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 20:05 - Feb 25 by N_T_J

He knows how to rub a few up on here. But if you meet him hes a nice bloke.

I aint seen him post on here for a while

He knows how to rub a few up on the scum board as well! Offered anyone on Anus's site to meet him in a cafe in Ely. No one took him up on it!
How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 20:10 - Feb 25 with 782 viewsjacktar

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 08:45 - Feb 25 by dickythorpe

IT is amazing to think there are still posters out there who think that one username is one person.

I overheard a man in a mobile phone shop complaining about the Internet on his phone , " what it is see is I'm on planet swans and have 6 or 7 usernames, I have to have faster internet like"

All who I have met on here are sound. A lot that is posted on here is in no way a reflection of how they'd be and are in society.

Truth is Dicky, there are only 12 posters on this site, who all have between 7 and 999 other usernames each. So far I have met them all except for you and Pross. Still I'm sure our day will come.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Login to get fewer ads

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 20:12 - Feb 25 with 779 viewsN_T_J

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 20:09 - Feb 25 by Garyjack

He knows how to rub a few up on the scum board as well! Offered anyone on Anus's site to meet him in a cafe in Ely. No one took him up on it!

I know he walked in the Cardiff fans pub before and had a drink with them. I know a cardiff fan who was in the pub and he confirmed it 😂

The pub was where Annis and his buddys were drinking on a matchday
[Post edited 25 Feb 2018 20:13]
How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 20:14 - Feb 25 with 776 viewsDarran

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 18:54 - Feb 25 by max936

I knew Martyn's father lovely guy straight as a die and a joker dry as toast, would love to meet Martyn and you Dickster.

Met a good few from here though Epaul, Owainglyndwr, JBG and they have become a good mates as have the Franchise and Dazzer, met Perchy a few times and he's nowhere near as bad as he's made out to be on here, Lifey is a lovely as is Jackfath, sorry if I've missed others out, heads banging after driving home from Brighton, I detest that M25.

“met Perchy a few times and he's nowhere near as bad as he's made out to be on here”

So he is bad then but nowhere near as he’s made out to be on here?

He’s a fuçking nutjob. Like one bloke on here said to me “he walked up to me at an away game asked me if I was ********* off planetswans,I said yes and he grabbed hold of me and kissed me.”

Right weirdo.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 20:20 - Feb 25 with 766 viewsmax936

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 20:14 - Feb 25 by Darran

“met Perchy a few times and he's nowhere near as bad as he's made out to be on here”

So he is bad then but nowhere near as he’s made out to be on here?

He’s a fuçking nutjob. Like one bloke on here said to me “he walked up to me at an away game asked me if I was ********* off planetswans,I said yes and he grabbed hold of me and kissed me.”

Right weirdo.

No he's not bad, just an expression.

You've fallen out with him and will never agree with what anyone else says, that's obvious you only got to see you chasing him around posts and threads on here, you're obsessed ffs, you wake and go to sleep with him in your thoughts constantly, you're like a School girl with a crush.

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 20:23 - Feb 25 with 760 viewsDarran

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 20:20 - Feb 25 by max936

No he's not bad, just an expression.

You've fallen out with him and will never agree with what anyone else says, that's obvious you only got to see you chasing him around posts and threads on here, you're obsessed ffs, you wake and go to sleep with him in your thoughts constantly, you're like a School girl with a crush.

You know full well he’s a strange one so stop lying.

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 20:28 - Feb 25 with 745 viewscsf

I would know Darren and I think Brynmill Jack,speak to them both on Twitter. I think I'd figure out who jackfath is if he rode past on his bike.
How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 20:29 - Feb 25 with 741 viewsmax936

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 20:23 - Feb 25 by Darran

You know full well he’s a strange one so stop lying.

I'm not lying so don't accuse me of doing so, Lots of people could be said to be strange myself included and you are without doubt

Over and out!!!

Back on Thread please.

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 20:30 - Feb 25 with 741 viewsJackfath

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 20:28 - Feb 25 by csf

I would know Darren and I think Brynmill Jack,speak to them both on Twitter. I think I'd figure out who jackfath is if he rode past on his bike.

I'd be the one doing wheelies?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 20:32 - Feb 25 with 738 viewscsf

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 20:30 - Feb 25 by Jackfath

I'd be the one doing wheelies?

I don't see too many AR4s riding round these parts not up hills..... would probably work it out then!!
How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 20:43 - Feb 25 with 710 viewsDarran

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 20:28 - Feb 25 by csf

Brynmill on twitter isn’t the same person as the prick on here.

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 20:44 - Feb 25 with 705 viewsDarran

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 20:29 - Feb 25 by max936

I'm not lying so don't accuse me of doing so, Lots of people could be said to be strange myself included and you are without doubt

Over and out!!!

Back on Thread please.

Max sorry but you’re lying.

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 20:44 - Feb 25 with 705 viewsbyron

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 20:09 - Feb 25 by Garyjack

It was splott not Ely. I’m sure he was all billy big balls online, both those places are naturally full of loons never mind enticing any football fans along. It was the Ninian Park pub he came into with a well known poster on Annis site he became friends with. He was as quiet as a mouse. Quite a character

Benny

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 20:48 - Feb 25 with 697 viewsDarran

I’ve never met Byron but I think he waved to me in Canton last week.

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 20:53 - Feb 25 with 689 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Only 3 I know

Brynmill jack .
Onslaw .
Skippy jack .

What a trio 🤣

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 20:56 - Feb 25 with 676 viewsDarran

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 20:53 - Feb 25 by oh_tommy_tommy

Only 3 I know

Brynmill jack .
Onslaw .
Skippy jack .

What a trio 🤣

You’ve been in the same room as me.

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 21:00 - Feb 25 with 669 viewsbyron

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 20:48 - Feb 25 by Darran

I’ve never met Byron but I think he waved to me in Canton last week.

Cheers Darren, on the way to see the devils was it?

Benny

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 21:02 - Feb 25 with 666 viewsDarran

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 21:00 - Feb 25 by byron

Cheers Darren, on the way to see the devils was it?

Yes.

How many Planet Swans do you know face to face? on 21:02 - Feb 25 with 666 viewsBanosswan

I've met and shaken darran's (bear like) hand. That makes me royalty on here.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024