Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tony B liar and Brexit 14:32 - Mar 1 with 2530 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

He keeps turning up talking about Brexit, he does not seem to realise just how much people disregard him. He does his cause no good just by being there.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Tony B liar and Brexit on 15:59 - Mar 1 with 1916 viewsHighjack

Horrible, evil man.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Tony B liar and Brexit on 16:22 - Mar 1 with 1899 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I'm taking it that you're referring to the interview on the Today programme on Radio 4 this morning?
A very interesting interview where Blair tried very hard to convince the interviewer for the need for a second referendum. Even more interesting was his assertion that the E.U. wouuld be open to making concessions to keep the UK part of the EU.
Most surprisingly though is how his rhetoric has changed over the past few months. Today he said , whilst the usual warnings of how Britain would suffer he made a statement saying how much the E.U. would suffer in terms of both financial and political power and influence without one of it's largest economies.
He's obviously been set on a charm offensive from the very top echelons of the E.U. powerhouse. Make of that what you will.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Tony B liar and Brexit on 16:25 - Mar 1 with 1891 viewspikeypaul

Tony B liar and Brexit on 16:22 - Mar 1 by Brynmill_Jack

I'm taking it that you're referring to the interview on the Today programme on Radio 4 this morning?
A very interesting interview where Blair tried very hard to convince the interviewer for the need for a second referendum. Even more interesting was his assertion that the E.U. wouuld be open to making concessions to keep the UK part of the EU.
Most surprisingly though is how his rhetoric has changed over the past few months. Today he said , whilst the usual warnings of how Britain would suffer he made a statement saying how much the E.U. would suffer in terms of both financial and political power and influence without one of it's largest economies.
He's obviously been set on a charm offensive from the very top echelons of the E.U. powerhouse. Make of that what you will.

So is it the best of 3 ?

Or do the referendums stop when you get the result you want?

Another vote will never happen it would be the end of Democracy in the country if it did and every person knows it.

The EU sent DC back with nothing thinking the people would not vote to leave how fecking wrong they were and in the words of Farage "you are not laughing now are you"

393 AFLI

[Post edited 1 Mar 2018 16:32]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Tony B liar and Brexit on 16:29 - Mar 1 with 1879 viewsfelixstowe_jack

He has been promised the unelected post of EU president which he can only take up if the UK is still EU. He is a totally corrupt proven liar.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Tony B liar and Brexit on 16:41 - Mar 1 with 1845 viewsLoyal

Used his power to become a world terrorist.
I can see him getting the golden shot one day.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Tony B liar and Brexit on 16:42 - Mar 1 with 1840 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tony B liar and Brexit on 16:29 - Mar 1 by felixstowe_jack

He has been promised the unelected post of EU president which he can only take up if the UK is still EU. He is a totally corrupt proven liar.

On this I am in 100% agreement with you. Should be tried in the Hague and then tried over here for needlessly sacrificing our young servicemen and women's lives.
His lust for power is totally insatiable but I would imagine they'd give him the job Brexit or not.

Tony B liar and Brexit on 16:43 - Mar 1 with 1835 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tony B liar and Brexit on 16:41 - Mar 1 by Loyal

What goes around comes around innit

Tony B liar and Brexit on 16:53 - Mar 1 with 1812 viewsKilkennyjack

Yes he has many many faults.

But he is right about Brexit.
Same as John Major.

For working people it will mean less jobs, less money for schools, hospitals and social care. Less money for the police and the armed forces.
A disaster for generations of young people to come.

They will not publish the impact papers for us all to see.

Its already costing us £200 million per week, not saving £350 million at all.

Brexit will be stopped, its a nasty fantasy of a bunch Tory toffs who dont even know the price of milk. Liars and bullshitters.

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Tony B liar and Brexit on 16:58 - Mar 1 with 1810 viewspikeypaul

Hypocritical Labour scum will say anything and change his mind on anything for power regardless of the morals and the consequences .

Just like the scrawny Steptoe look alike piece of shite they have leading them now.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Tony B liar and Brexit on 17:04 - Mar 1 with 1795 viewsLeonWasGod

Tony B liar and Brexit on 16:58 - Mar 1 by pikeypaul

Hypocritical Labour scum will say anything and change his mind on anything for power regardless of the morals and the consequences .

Just like the scrawny Steptoe look alike piece of shite they have leading them now.

Jamie Vardy is the Labour leader?
Tony B liar and Brexit on 17:10 - Mar 1 with 1782 viewssherpajacob

Tony B liar and Brexit on 16:25 - Mar 1 by pikeypaul

So is it the best of 3 ?

Or do the referendums stop when you get the result you want?

Another vote will never happen it would be the end of Democracy in the country if it did and every person knows it.

The EU sent DC back with nothing thinking the people would not vote to leave how fecking wrong they were and in the words of Farage "you are not laughing now are you"

393 AFLI

[Post edited 1 Mar 2018 16:32]

"Another vote... would be the end of democracy"

Brexit logic at its finest

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Tony B liar and Brexit on 17:23 - Mar 1 with 1761 viewsHighjack

Tony B liar and Brexit on 17:10 - Mar 1 by sherpajacob

"Another vote... would be the end of democracy"

Brexit logic at its finest

If leave won again they'd all be calling for a third referendum.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Tony B liar and Brexit on 17:24 - Mar 1 with 1758 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tony B liar and Brexit on 17:23 - Mar 1 by Highjack

If leave won again they'd all be calling for a third referendum.

And if remain won the other side would be doing the same thing.

Poll: Tory leader

Tony B liar and Brexit on 17:41 - Mar 1 with 1725 viewsAmbergambler

Tony B liar and Brexit on 16:29 - Mar 1 by felixstowe_jack

Given the Iraq debacle and the lives lost you think he'd have the decency to lie low.
Tony B liar and Brexit on 17:42 - Mar 1 with 1724 viewsFlashberryjack

Tony B liar and Brexit on 17:24 - Mar 1 by exiledclaseboy

What crystal ball did you see that in then ?

F*ck off Mart you creepy c*nt
[Post edited 1 Mar 2018 18:10]

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Tony B liar and Brexit on 17:45 - Mar 1 with 1718 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tony B liar and Brexit on 17:42 - Mar 1 by Flashberryjack

You reckon it’s not true, Flash?

Poll: Tory leader

Tony B liar and Brexit on 17:48 - Mar 1 with 1703 viewsGowerjack

Tony B liar and Brexit on 16:41 - Mar 1 by Loyal

Left a bit..
Right a bit..

LIAR !

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Tony B liar and Brexit on 17:50 - Mar 1 with 1699 viewsHighjack

Tony B liar and Brexit on 17:24 - Mar 1 by exiledclaseboy

No doubt, but the difference would be they'd have absolutely no chance of getting one.

Tony B liar and Brexit on 17:54 - Mar 1 with 1692 viewsFlashberryjack

Tony B liar and Brexit on 17:45 - Mar 1 by exiledclaseboy

You reckon it’s not true, Flash?

Don't know mate, but you seem too.

I can only speak for my self here, but if there was another referendum (I would still vote leave) and if the remain vote won, I would want all to support the Person doing the re-entry negotiations with the EU hoping for the best deal for Britain, and not sneak about stabbing him/her in the back at every opportunity.
[Post edited 1 Mar 2018 18:09]

Hello

Tony B liar and Brexit on 17:58 - Mar 1 with 1680 viewsHumpty

Tony B liar and Brexit on 17:42 - Mar 1 by Flashberryjack

We don't need a crystal ball Flash.

The God of Brexit said it himself when he thought he was going to lose.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nigel-farage-wants-second-referendum-79850
Tony B liar and Brexit on 17:59 - Mar 1 with 1676 viewslondonlisa2001

Tony B liar and Brexit on 17:54 - Mar 1 by Flashberryjack

Don't know mate, but you seem too.

I can only speak for my self here, but if there was another referendum (I would still vote leave) and if the remain vote won, I would want all to support the Person doing the re-entry negotiations with the EU hoping for the best deal for Britain, and not sneak about stabbing him/her in the back at every opportunity.
[Post edited 1 Mar 2018 18:09]

If we have another vote we won't need re entry negotiations as we will never have actually left.

The issue though is not people stabbing them in the back, it's the fact they realise the whole thing is a disaster and don't know what to do. They have zero plans. Never did have.
Tony B liar and Brexit on 18:07 - Mar 1 with 1656 viewsFlashberryjack

Tony B liar and Brexit on 17:59 - Mar 1 by londonlisa2001

If we have another vote we won't need re entry negotiations as we will never have actually left.

The issue though is not people stabbing them in the back, it's the fact they realise the whole thing is a disaster and don't know what to do. They have zero plans. Never did have.

I thought triggering article 50 was like handing in your resignation at work, you can ask your boss to cancel your resignation if you changed your mind, but whether he would, would be his decision.

Hello

Tony B liar and Brexit on 18:10 - Mar 1 with 1642 viewslondonlisa2001

Tony B liar and Brexit on 18:07 - Mar 1 by Flashberryjack

I thought triggering article 50 was like handing in your resignation at work, you can ask your boss to cancel your resignation if you changed your mind, but whether he would, would be his decision.

Apparently not.

According to the bloke that wrote article 50 (can't remember his name) we can withdraw it at any stage.

And the EU have already confirmed we can withdraw it as well.
Tony B liar and Brexit on 18:18 - Mar 1 with 1625 viewsFlashberryjack

Tony B liar and Brexit on 18:10 - Mar 1 by londonlisa2001

Apparently not.

According to the bloke that wrote article 50 (can't remember his name) we can withdraw it at any stage.

And the EU have already confirmed we can withdraw it as well.

Wasn't aware of that, but if we did retract article 50, I'm sure our good fiends at the EU would find some other way to screw us over..

Hello

Tony B liar and Brexit on 19:03 - Mar 1 with 1577 viewsWingstandwood

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/678695/EU-referendum-Brexit-John-Mann-La

IMO the Tories were taken completely off-guard with the Brexit result outcome! It’s working class people, working class communities, working class individuals whom have been hit the hardest by EU floodgate immigration numbers. It is the working class that have seen their pay and working conditions spiral ever downwards, it voted out in droves.

Uncontrolled EU immigration especially in the private sector has exasperated, fuelled and bred zero-hour-contracts, job insecurity, wage decline and ever worsening U.K employment conditions…………The Tories love that, just for one example? Tory David Amess once gave his opinion about the decline/destruction of a once extremely common phenomenon i.e. “a job for life.” Amess thought its decline/destruction was a good thing! You see it keeps employees in a permanent state of uncertainty, on their toes and prepared to accept being shortchanged and being 2nd class employees! Uncontrolled immigration is right-wing i.e. it keeps the working class in its place!

And another common sense thought? Watched ITV News a while back and a contributor rationalised the fact that (backed up with figures) it’s unsustainable and mentioned a future population increase the size/equivalent of TEN BIRMINGHAM'S on top of what had already come in...... Scary shit!

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024