Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Naughton superb. 17:38 - Mar 3 with 8216 viewsTheResurrection

Other mentions, Clucas, King, Ki, the 2 Ayew's and our 3 centre halves.

This is what football is all about for us. Great day.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Naughton superb. on 17:43 - Mar 3 with 4012 viewsbuilthjack

The whole team played well

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Naughton superb. on 17:44 - Mar 3 with 3992 viewsmonmouth

Every single player was superb. Every one. Start to finish. Magnificent.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Naughton superb. on 17:46 - Mar 3 with 3968 viewsPozuelosSideys

Other than the need to work on some of our counterattacking play (its decent, bit breaks down around the edge of the opposition box - we are still capable of being more incensive with movement), there was really very little to not be pleased about today.

Id imagine the OP had this sort of performance in mind when he made that post back in the summer..

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Naughton superb. on 17:47 - Mar 3 with 3945 viewslifelong

I was pleased for King, taken some stick on here before he’d kicked a ball... very good game.
Naughton superb. on 17:48 - Mar 3 with 3935 viewsJackSkellington

Naughton superb. on 17:44 - Mar 3 by monmouth

Every single player was superb. Every one. Start to finish. Magnificent.

This - no weak link today, we are playing for each other as a team, not a bunch of individuals wearing the same shirts. Just imagine we'd been this good all season...
Naughton superb. on 17:49 - Mar 3 with 3915 views34dfgdf54

Naughton was superb, I was worried beforehand but fair dos to him.

Clucas should be in the middle every single week, has legs and can get box to box. Ki is just a class above at the moment, sooner we get him tied down on a new contract the better.
Naughton superb. on 17:56 - Mar 3 with 3837 viewsFireboy2

Naughton superb. on 17:49 - Mar 3 by 34dfgdf54

Clucas should be in the middle every single week, has legs and can get box to box. Ki is just a class above at the moment, sooner we get him tied down on a new contract the better.

Ki will shine if king plays
Naughton superb. on 17:59 - Mar 3 with 3789 viewsJackfath

A great game for all. Showed real desire and vigour out there. It's also pleasing to see a "nastier" side to our play - for so long we'd get bullied by teams coming here.

I am enthused by what I saw, let's hope this momentum continues for a long, long time.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

Naughton superb. on 18:07 - Mar 3 with 3723 viewsPrivate_Partz

One of the best games Kyle has had for us. The whole team played well and we were fired up from the start. Our pressing was superb.
Well done to Carlos and the team.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Naughton superb. on 18:15 - Mar 3 with 3653 viewspencoedjack

Naughton superb. on 17:59 - Mar 3 by Jackfath

A great game for all. Showed real desire and vigour out there. It's also pleasing to see a "nastier" side to our play - for so long we'd get bullied by teams coming here.

I am enthused by what I saw, let's hope this momentum continues for a long, long time.

I agree almost as pleasing as the 4 goals

As Risca said get Ki contract sorted although I fear it’s too late
Naughton superb. on 18:15 - Mar 3 with 3651 viewsTim_Harry

Naughton gets a lot of unfair stick at times, mainly because the full back position in our system is such a tough one to play. It's certainly the busiest with the defensive responsibility added to the need to provide pretty much all the attacking width, as well as linking up with the attacking players. He did well today.

Ki was superb and the West Ham defenders will be having nightmares about the Ayew brothers for some time.

Great day
Naughton superb. on 18:24 - Mar 3 with 3554 viewsangryjack

Naughton superb. on 18:15 - Mar 3 by Tim_Harry

Naughton gets a lot of unfair stick at times, mainly because the full back position in our system is such a tough one to play. It's certainly the busiest with the defensive responsibility added to the need to provide pretty much all the attacking width, as well as linking up with the attacking players. He did well today.

Ki was superb and the West Ham defenders will be having nightmares about the Ayew brothers for some time.

Great day

Naughton is sh#t end of one average game against s poor west ham team doesn't make him a good player get rid
Naughton superb. on 18:27 - Mar 3 with 3533 viewsjasper_T

Naughton superb. on 17:49 - Mar 3 by 34dfgdf54

Clucas should play left attacking mid like he did today imo.
Naughton superb. on 18:34 - Mar 3 with 3488 viewsPozuelosSideys

Naughton superb. on 18:24 - Mar 3 by angryjack

Naughton is sh#t end of one average game against s poor west ham team doesn't make him a good player get rid

So far today, youve had a swipe at both A Ayew and Naughton.

Youre either a wum from up the road or youre an absolutely massive quim. Im gonna go for the first option as nobody is that thick.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Naughton superb. on 18:38 - Mar 3 with 3466 viewsangryjack

Naughton superb. on 18:34 - Mar 3 by PozuelosSideys

So far today, youve had a swipe at both A Ayew and Naughton.

Youre either a wum from up the road or youre an absolutely massive quim. Im gonna go for the first option as nobody is that thick.

No mate just making observation as I see it.. naughton not good enough at all and I stand by that and ayew very much overrated wait until we up against it
Naughton superb. on 18:39 - Mar 3 with 3454 viewsJackfath

Naughton superb. on 18:38 - Mar 3 by angryjack

No mate just making observation as I see it.. naughton not good enough at all and I stand by that and ayew very much overrated wait until we up against it

Have we not been up against it yet this season?
You suggest getting rid of Naughton. Who would we then use in his position?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Naughton superb. on 18:42 - Mar 3 with 3427 viewsangryjack

Naughton superb. on 18:39 - Mar 3 by Jackfath

Have we not been up against it yet this season?
You suggest getting rid of Naughton. Who would we then use in his position?

Stephen hawking would do better job mush
Naughton superb. on 18:46 - Mar 3 with 3406 viewsKilkennyjack

Naughton superb. on 17:47 - Mar 3 by lifelong

I was pleased for King, taken some stick on here before he’d kicked a ball... very good game.

A top contribution for King.

Naughton yes superb.

Beware of the Risen People

Naughton superb. on 18:49 - Mar 3 with 3374 viewsJackfath

Naughton superb. on 18:42 - Mar 3 by angryjack

Stephen hawking would do better job mush

I'm not sure he would, mush.

Naughton superb. on 18:51 - Mar 3 with 3358 viewsangryjack

Naughton superb. on 18:49 - Mar 3 by Jackfath

I'm not sure he would, mush.

I am mush
Naughton superb. on 18:59 - Mar 3 with 3312 viewsJackfath

Naughton superb. on 18:51 - Mar 3 by angryjack

I am mush

You are what, mush?

Naughton superb. on 19:01 - Mar 3 with 3297 viewsangryjack

Naughton superb. on 18:59 - Mar 3 by Jackfath

You are what, mush?

Sure mush that Stephen hawking would do better job or even the Ivor allchurch status would
Naughton superb. on 19:06 - Mar 3 with 3272 viewsAmbergambler

Naughton superb. on 18:51 - Mar 3 by angryjack

I am mush

Who is this 'mush'?
Naughton superb. on 19:07 - Mar 3 with 3259 viewsangryjack

Naughton superb. on 19:06 - Mar 3 by Ambergambler

Who is this 'mush'?

Ha ha my sides are hurting mush so funny
Naughton superb. on 19:09 - Mar 3 with 3251 viewsangryjack

Naughton superb. on 19:06 - Mar 3 by Ambergambler

Who is this 'mush'?

Why am I stupid then mate because naughton is rubbish and that's a fact...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024