Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... 19:00 - Mar 9 with 5147 viewsSwanseaman

Often happens when our confidence is up, and we underestimate a team.

Huddersfield's last 4 home games record is almost the lowest in the league , they will be well up for a win against us..

Tough one, will need to be as up for it as they are going to be..

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 19:08 - Mar 9 with 3443 viewsBloodyhills

I think our recent slip up at Brighton should help with over confidence. Going to be a tough game though.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 19:17 - Mar 9 with 3421 viewsSwanjaxs

Would rather be playing Huddersfield away tomorrow than any other side, and that includes West Brom, a massive opportunity...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 19:23 - Mar 9 with 3409 viewsymaohyd

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 19:17 - Mar 9 by Swanjaxs

Would rather be playing Huddersfield away tomorrow than any other side, and that includes West Brom, a massive opportunity...

Don't quite get that optimism.

Every away game in the prem is tough. We are clearly capable of picking up a win, equally capable of losing.

As long as we work hard with and without the ball, be adventurous anything is possible.

Go down to an early goal, open it up too much (as with Brighton) and we may well concede a few. We may dominate the game and still have luck go against us and lose.

Yes a massive opportunity to possibly put ourselves one win away from safety and keep Huddersfield in check....but nothing would surprise me.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 19:30 - Mar 9 with 3394 viewssainthelens

Massive pressure on Huddersfield for me. We gifted Brighton due to Carlos' premature gamble. Doubt he'll do it again and they aren't as good as Brighton.
Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 19:30 - Mar 9 with 3394 viewsSwanseaman

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 19:17 - Mar 9 by Swanjaxs

I'm not sure this would be easier.

Huddersfield will be all out to beat us, they are just below us in the league and will want to put an end to their recent bad home record.

2 players to watch out for are Alex Pritchard and Steve Mounie...

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 19:33 - Mar 9 with 3384 viewsSwanjaxs

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 19:30 - Mar 9 by Swanseaman

Huddersfield will be all out to beat us, they are just below us in the league and will want to put an end to their recent bad home record.

Huddersfield are where they are for a reason, just like ourselves, give me Huddersfield away tomorrow rather than Spurs, Man Citeh, Liverpool, Chelsea..... i could go on...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 19:36 - Mar 9 with 3364 viewsmax936

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 19:30 - Mar 9 by Swanseaman

Good player is Pritchard a snip at 9mill, well I think it was 9 mill.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 19:38 - Mar 9 with 3357 viewsSwanseaman

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 19:33 - Mar 9 by Swanjaxs

Huddersfield are where they are for a reason, just like ourselves, give me Huddersfield away tomorrow rather than Spurs, Man Citeh, Liverpool, Chelsea..... i could go on...

I agree with you there, not West Brom though..

Login to get fewer ads

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 19:54 - Mar 9 with 3316 viewsSwanseaman

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 19:36 - Mar 9 by max936

Good player is Pritchard a snip at 9mill, well I think it was 9 mill.

Very good player, £14million I've just read here: http://www.football365.com/news/alex-pritchard-huddersfields-perfect-10-at-the-8

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 20:25 - Mar 9 with 3246 viewsMorristonmike

This is a cup final and a win would give us momentum. Come on
Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 21:14 - Mar 9 with 3097 viewsdameedna

Big game and Huddersfield have been playing well.
Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 21:31 - Mar 9 with 3055 viewsGlyn1

"underestimate a team" ... ? Who the hell is underestimating Huddersfield apart from maybe whoever asked this question? They beat us at the Liberty and I'd snap your hand off for a draw.

And on another topic. Ticket + train + overnight stay in Huddersfield almost equals a weekend in Spain. We are crazy aren't we.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 21:35 - Mar 9 with 3042 viewsSwanseaman

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 21:31 - Mar 9 by Glyn1

"underestimate a team" ... ? Who the hell is underestimating Huddersfield apart from maybe whoever asked this question? They beat us at the Liberty and I'd snap your hand off for a draw.

And on another topic. Ticket + train + overnight stay in Huddersfield almost equals a weekend in Spain. We are crazy aren't we.

Same here, I'd be well happy with a draw.

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 21:37 - Mar 9 with 3031 viewsGaryjack

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 21:31 - Mar 9 by Glyn1

Glyn, you've done it again! We beat them 2-0 at the Lib.
Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 21:49 - Mar 9 with 2991 viewsSwanseaman

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 21:14 - Mar 9 by dameedna

Big game and Huddersfield have been playing well.

They have been playing well lately. I've just checked their recent results, have been losing to the top teams but have had a couple of 4-1 wins in there, and an away win at West Brom.

If we both played to our best I think it would be a close game, it may all come down to who is the most up for it on the day..

Here is their last few game results:

3rd March
Premier League
Tottenham Hotspur 2 Huddersfield 0

24th February
Premier League
West Bromwich Albion 1 Huddersfield 2

17th February
The FA Cup
Huddersfield Town 0 Manchester United 2

11th February
Premier League
Huddersfield 4 Bournemouth 1

6th February
The FA Cup
Birmingham 1 Huddersfield 4

3rd February
Premier League
Manchester United 2 Huddersfield 0

30th January
Premier League
Huddersfield 0 Liverpool 3

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 21:55 - Mar 9 with 2974 viewsGlyn1

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 21:37 - Mar 9 by Garyjack

Glyn, you've done it again! We beat them 2-0 at the Lib.

Ah, I'm glad you noticed my deliberate mistake. I was wondering who would be the first one to spot that.

Oi! Whaddya mean "again"?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 22:01 - Mar 9 with 2953 viewsGaryjack

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 21:55 - Mar 9 by Glyn1

Ah, I'm glad you noticed my deliberate mistake. I was wondering who would be the first one to spot that.

Oi! Whaddya mean "again"?

You make more fvck up's than i do mun!
Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 22:03 - Mar 9 with 2938 viewsswanforthemoney

The line up we started with against West Ham will give anyone a good game, it’s strong and well balanced. Every chance of getting something from this game.

I stand in the North Stand

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 22:19 - Mar 9 with 2880 viewsmax936

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 19:54 - Mar 9 by Swanseaman

Very good player, £14million I've just read here: http://www.football365.com/news/alex-pritchard-huddersfields-perfect-10-at-the-8

Oh, right don't know where I got 9mill from, I remember it was 14mill now.

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 22:22 - Mar 9 with 2867 viewsmax936

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 22:01 - Mar 9 by Garyjack

You make more fvck up's than i do mun!

And you've got an excuse as you've normally had 3 gallons of bow before posting

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 22:36 - Mar 9 with 2848 viewsSwanseaman

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 22:03 - Mar 9 by swanforthemoney

The line up we started with against West Ham will give anyone a good game, it’s strong and well balanced. Every chance of getting something from this game.

If we put our best line up out, play to our best with the Ayew brothers linking up as well as they have again, we are definitely capable of getting something.

Going to be a tough one though, they smashed Bournemouth who were in 9th place at the time by 4-1 the other day at home.

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 22:36 - Mar 9 with 2847 viewsawayjack

Gut feeling we'll sneak it and take the big step to survival.
Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 00:35 - Mar 10 with 2718 viewsZZoric

baffled (well, not actually) how some betroddens are so quick on the negative

whtf (why the feck) start a thread of this ilk. Y, manna from heaven for the miz downtroddens that lurk and shirk - shirk any sense of footballing opinion, ownership, skin in the game.

how about: .........."is a game we could kick on from a massive momentum swing", no ?
Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 01:46 - Mar 10 with 2629 viewsSwanjaxs

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 00:35 - Mar 10 by ZZoric

baffled (well, not actually) how some betroddens are so quick on the negative

whtf (why the feck) start a thread of this ilk. Y, manna from heaven for the miz downtroddens that lurk and shirk - shirk any sense of footballing opinion, ownership, skin in the game.

how about: .........."is a game we could kick on from a massive momentum swing", no ?

Most of that went straight over my head.... am I missing something? 😕

Huddersfield is a game where we could slip up... on 02:05 - Mar 10 with 2610 viewsLoyal

Everything points to a loss, but these days we are not everything.
Lessons from Brighton may get us a point.
Any point away is a godsend.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024