Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chutneys Indian Restaurant 20:19 - Mar 11 with 1724 viewsDarran

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/filthy-restaurant-greasy-floors-wa

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Chutneys Indian Restaurant on 20:47 - Mar 11 with 1662 viewsGaryjack

Whilst I'm sure most Indian restaurants comply with health and safety. Some seem oblivious to it all and think they are a law unto themselves. Only last night i ordered a meal from the Nayim Tandoori in Gorseinon only to find the rices etc had collapsed into the curries! When i phoned to complain they said "Don't worry about it, we'll sort it out next time!" Erm no, you sort it out now or i'll never order from you again! They did, but i'll still never order from them again! I know it's not the same thing as having a filthy kitchen, but some of them don't seem to grasp that we don't live in a bartering world. Unfortunately some of them take thesame attitude into the cleanliness of the environment in which they prepare and cook foods from.
Chutneys Indian Restaurant on 20:48 - Mar 11 with 1656 viewsJackfath

Chutneys Indian Restaurant on 20:47 - Mar 11 by Garyjack

Whilst I'm sure most Indian restaurants comply with health and safety. Some seem oblivious to it all and think they are a law unto themselves. Only last night i ordered a meal from the Nayim Tandoori in Gorseinon only to find the rices etc had collapsed into the curries! When i phoned to complain they said "Don't worry about it, we'll sort it out next time!" Erm no, you sort it out now or i'll never order from you again! They did, but i'll still never order from them again! I know it's not the same thing as having a filthy kitchen, but some of them don't seem to grasp that we don't live in a bartering world. Unfortunately some of them take thesame attitude into the cleanliness of the environment in which they prepare and cook foods from.

When you say the rice collapsed into the curry, what do you mean?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Chutneys Indian Restaurant on 20:49 - Mar 11 with 1656 viewsDarran

Well said Garfield.

Chutneys Indian Restaurant on 20:50 - Mar 11 with 1645 viewsDarran

Chutneys Indian Restaurant on 20:48 - Mar 11 by Jackfath

It was a Byriani.

Chutneys Indian Restaurant on 20:52 - Mar 11 with 1632 viewsdickythorpe

Collapsed like a Cardiff City promotion push!
Chutneys Indian Restaurant on 20:53 - Mar 11 with 1623 viewsCooperman

I’m also intrigued.

I’m guessing that the integrity of the Tupperware type boxes was compromised resulting in a curry and rice mixture that was not to the liking of the customer.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Chutneys Indian Restaurant on 20:53 - Mar 11 with 1622 viewsGaryjack

Curries at the bottom, and the weight of the rice trays collapsed into the curries as they weren't sealed properly!
Chutneys Indian Restaurant on 20:54 - Mar 11 with 1618 viewsexiledclaseboy

Should have gone to Raduni.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Chutneys Indian Restaurant on 20:55 - Mar 11 with 1615 viewsJackfath

Chutneys Indian Restaurant on 20:53 - Mar 11 by Cooperman

I’m also intrigued.

I’m guessing that the integrity of the Tupperware type boxes was compromised resulting in a curry and rice mixture that was not to the liking of the customer.

I must say I've never experienced that. He should have taken a photo and put it on Facebook for all his friends to comment on.

RU ok hun?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Chutneys Indian Restaurant on 20:55 - Mar 11 with 1614 viewsCooperman

I hope there was no argy bhaji.

Chutneys Indian Restaurant on 20:56 - Mar 11 with 1608 viewsGaryjack

Chutneys Indian Restaurant on 20:54 - Mar 11 by exiledclaseboy

Should have gone to Raduni.

I will next week.
Chutneys Indian Restaurant on 20:56 - Mar 11 with 1598 viewsexiledclaseboy

Chutneys Indian Restaurant on 20:56 - Mar 11 by Garyjack

I will next week.

Much nicer than Nayim, bit more expensive though.

Poll: Tory leader

Chutneys Indian Restaurant on 20:57 - Mar 11 with 1596 viewsCooperman

Chutneys Indian Restaurant on 20:55 - Mar 11 by Jackfath

I must say I've never experienced that. He should have taken a photo and put it on Facebook for all his friends to comment on.

RU ok hun?

It turns out that my hunch was correct.

Chutneys Indian Restaurant on 21:01 - Mar 11 with 1582 viewsdickythorpe

You won't rush an Indian into doing anything quickly. These hygiene ratings are in the main a good idea.
However you can be marked down for not filling in fridge or freezer temperatures properly. No leeway with these food inspectors.
Expect to see it rated 5 within the next year.
Chutneys Indian Restaurant on 21:02 - Mar 11 with 1575 viewsGaryjack

Chutneys Indian Restaurant on 20:55 - Mar 11 by Jackfath

RU ok hun?

Chutneys Indian Restaurant on 21:09 - Mar 11 with 1546 viewsmajorraglan

I don’t know a great deal about environmental health, but if there are issues with a restaurant and the owner/staff is not adhering to improvement notices etc, then the council should just close the establishment down. Any place that scores a 0 should automatically be closed until the owner has demonstrated that the place is fit to serve customers.
Why not change things so that you actually need a valid hygiene certificate/licence to trade and that failure to posses one means that the establishment has to close and remain closed. People know where they stand then.
Chutneys Indian Restaurant on 21:59 - Mar 11 with 1473 viewsFlashberryjack

Chutneys Indian Restaurant on 20:56 - Mar 11 by Garyjack

I will next week.

Not sure if it's still open, but the Nawab in Swansea serves a very tasty curry.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Chutneys Indian Restaurant on 22:26 - Mar 11 with 1446 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Curry pot everyday of the week. Especially Mondays

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Chutneys Indian Restaurant on 22:32 - Mar 11 with 1426 viewsCooperman

Chutneys Indian Restaurant on 21:59 - Mar 11 by Flashberryjack

Not sure if it's still open, but the Nawab in Swansea serves a very tasty curry.

Have you not opened the link?

Chutneys Indian Restaurant on 22:33 - Mar 11 with 1426 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Chutneys Indian Restaurant on 20:50 - Mar 11 by Darran

It was a Byriani.

You should try the panshee. The chillies they use are benign. Honest.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Chutneys Indian Restaurant on 06:52 - Mar 12 with 1292 viewsSwansea93

Brinjal in Gorseinon is a nice one.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Chutneys Indian Restaurant on 07:55 - Mar 12 with 1220 viewswaynekerr55

If we turn spurs over anyone who comes to Wembley should sample the regency club. 😍

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024