Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? 23:40 - Mar 25 with 78491 viewsDarran

Wow that’s a surprise. lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 18:33 - Apr 3 with 2813 viewslondonlisa2001

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 18:28 - Apr 3 by Darran

It was a disgusting post Lisa. Way below the belt. An apology should be issued.

Actually it was a post that sums up the whole problem.

Corbyn supporters screaming at those who are not and taking the moral highground in an absence of facts, just because.

The same is happening on the other side, with right wing commentators and press that have absolutely no concern about anti semitism usually suddenly taking offence.

UK politics is absolutely f*cked.
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 18:35 - Apr 3 with 2809 viewsDarran

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 18:33 - Apr 3 by londonlisa2001

Actually it was a post that sums up the whole problem.

Corbyn supporters screaming at those who are not and taking the moral highground in an absence of facts, just because.

The same is happening on the other side, with right wing commentators and press that have absolutely no concern about anti semitism usually suddenly taking offence.

UK politics is absolutely f*cked.

I couldn’t agree more but there are a lot of people on here pretending to be left wing.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 18:37 - Apr 3 with 2800 viewsHumpty

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 18:27 - Apr 3 by Lohengrin

I think one of his advisors ought to have, don’t you?

Who gets to decide who the acceptable jews are?
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 18:39 - Apr 3 with 2790 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 18:17 - Apr 3 by bluey_the_blue

Yup, you got me.

I mean I guess my Jewish wife and kids aren't really Jewish then, guess no sympathy or empathy there whatsoever.

You'd have to be a blithering idiot to claim Corbyn has handled this well.

The people complaining about the very many examples of anti-semitism within Labour which Momentum and Corbyn accept exist are precisely the people Corbyn should have met if for no other reason than to protect Corbyn from any accusations. He won't have learnt much of the very real problem by talking to people Labour leaning, who claim it's all a smear.

Didn't know about your wife and kids being Jewish, fair enough, you got me too.
As for Corbyn's handling of the whole thing he's damned whatever he does. I'm pretty sure though that he'd meet with any of the aggrieved groups but has there been a firm invitation to meet from any of them. Are these groups really serious about meeting him ? Or are they happier to keep attacking him (in a political sense)?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 18:41 - Apr 3 with 2784 viewsLohengrin

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 18:37 - Apr 3 by Humpty

I’d take a wild stab at a group of anarcho-communists who happily call for the destruction of the state of Israel not being the ideal choice of dinner guests for most Jewish folk out there, Hump.

Call me Mr Picky if you like.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 18:42 - Apr 3 with 2776 viewsbluey_the_blue

When mainstream Jewish organisations have repeatedly identified and reported incidents of anti-semitism, who do you think a sensible ( "acceptable" ) group for Corbyn to meet are -

a) The mainstream groups

or

b) an extreme fringe group who claim it's all a smear.

If you're genuinely serious about dealing with the situation, you meet those complaining even if you tend to agree or not. Meeting with a group claiming it's all a smear against you aren't going to help you understand the problem.
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 19:11 - Apr 3 with 2766 viewsexiledclaseboy

All Jews are equal but some are more equal than others.

Poll: Tory leader

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 19:15 - Apr 3 with 2763 viewswaynekerr55

Seth MacFarlane, probably.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 20:58 - Apr 3 with 2736 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 18:28 - Apr 3 by Darran

It was a disgusting post Lisa. Way below the belt. An apology should be issued.

What for? For not knowing his wife is Jewish? ???
I didn't know you were a c*nt until i started posting on here - so stone me!

By the way, while we're on the subject of disgusting posts - you've got a cheek

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 21:14 - Apr 3 with 2714 viewsbuilthjack

Religion just causes arguments. We can all laugh and joke about C.O.E., Catholics etc. But Muslims and Jews we can't. Why?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 21:23 - Apr 3 with 2702 viewsHumpty

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 18:42 - Apr 3 by bluey_the_blue

When mainstream Jewish organisations have repeatedly identified and reported incidents of anti-semitism, who do you think a sensible ( "acceptable" ) group for Corbyn to meet are -

a) The mainstream groups

or

b) an extreme fringe group who claim it's all a smear.

If you're genuinely serious about dealing with the situation, you meet those complaining even if you tend to agree or not. Meeting with a group claiming it's all a smear against you aren't going to help you understand the problem.

I actually agree with you on the whole issue Bluey, I'm just amused by the idea of "good" Jews and "bad" Jews, depending on whether they agree with you, obviously.

And I don't mean you personally.

Personally I've come to the conclusion that JC is as thick as pigshit.
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 21:25 - Apr 3 with 2696 viewsexiledclaseboy

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 21:23 - Apr 3 by Humpty

I actually agree with you on the whole issue Bluey, I'm just amused by the idea of "good" Jews and "bad" Jews, depending on whether they agree with you, obviously.

That last sentence - that conclusion is becoming inescapable. Add the adjective to the people advising him as well. Or he could be just trolling.

Poll: Tory leader

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 21:26 - Apr 3 with 2696 viewsbluey_the_blue

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 21:23 - Apr 3 by Humpty

Personally think the whole "good", "bad" Jews concept was just thrown out there to muddy the waters on the issue.
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 21:34 - Apr 3 with 2684 viewsLohengrin

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 21:26 - Apr 3 by bluey_the_blue

Personally think the whole "good", "bad" Jews concept was just thrown out there to muddy the waters on the issue.

As a general rule of thumb communists err to the bad either with or without a foreskin, Bluey.

Thinking about it if you take the word ‘Jew’ out of the equation all Corbyn did the other night is spend time with the same degenerates he always has.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 21:53 - Apr 3 with 2668 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 21:26 - Apr 3 by bluey_the_blue

You’ve definitely pointed out the bad jews

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 05:04 - Apr 4 with 2613 viewsMo_Wives

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 21:14 - Apr 3 by builthjack

Religion just causes arguments. We can all laugh and joke about C.O.E., Catholics etc. But Muslims and Jews we can't. Why?

Basic, simplistic Marxist thinking that has spread through society.

Big = bad
Small = good

Catholics/Christianity is seen as the religion of the land...a majority you may say (big). Islam and Judaism are seen as religions of minorities (small). We can laugh at the big but must protect the small.

Men = power (big)
Women = lack of power (small)

White = big
Black = small

Straight = big
Gay = small

We can or must treat these big/small groups differently if we are ever to get justice in society. And yet still claim we want all people to be treated equally. It's all bullshit.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 07:37 - Apr 4 with 2591 viewsbuilthjack

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 05:04 - Apr 4 by Mo_Wives

Big = bad
Small = good

Catholics/Christianity is seen as the religion of the land...a majority you may say (big). Islam and Judaism are seen as religions of minorities (small). We can laugh at the big but must protect the small.

Men = power (big)

White = big
Black = small

Straight = big
Gay = small

We can or must treat these big/small groups differently if we are ever to get justice in society. And yet still claim we want all people to be treated equally. It's all bullshit.

Just treat everyone equal and there's no problems. It's quite simple really.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 08:09 - Apr 4 with 2568 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Who gets to decide who the acceptable Muslims are?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 11:01 - Apr 4 with 2534 viewsdameedna

The tolerant educated middle classes.
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 11:34 - Apr 4 with 2510 viewsWarwickHunt

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 05:04 - Apr 4 by Mo_Wives

Big = bad
Small = good

Men = power (big)

White = big
Black = small

Straight = big
Gay = small

There was this black, gay muslim woman....
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 11:35 - Apr 4 with 2508 viewsMo_Wives

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 11:34 - Apr 4 by WarwickHunt

There was this black, gay muslim woman....

...who took gold in the oppression Olympics

Good luck, Mr Cooper

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 11:37 - Apr 4 with 2505 viewsHighjack

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 11:35 - Apr 4 by Mo_Wives

Paralympics

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 11:37 - Apr 4 with 2505 viewsWarwickHunt

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 11:35 - Apr 4 by Mo_Wives

*tap-in*

Perfectly executed (oops!) though.
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 11:52 - Apr 4 with 2497 viewsMo_Wives

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 11:37 - Apr 4 by Highjack

Paralympics

Good grief, no. The oppression Paralympics is full of straight, white men.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 11:53 - Apr 4 with 2495 viewsWarwickHunt

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 11:52 - Apr 4 by Mo_Wives

Good grief, no. The oppression Paralympics is full of straight, white men.

What about the hunchback hurdles ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024