Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? 23:40 - Mar 25 with 78432 viewsDarran

Wow that’s a surprise. lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 15:05 - Mar 29 with 3310 viewstrampie

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 14:18 - Mar 29 by Highjack

He's trying to make out that they are capitalists, not jews, but he appears to have given all his capitalists features that usually belong to an age old stereotype of Jews.

What are these age old stereotypes of Jews Highjack ?
[Post edited 29 Mar 2018 15:20]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 16:28 - Mar 29 with 3271 viewsMo_Wives

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 15:05 - Mar 29 by trampie

C'mon, you know...

Bad breath, stripey top, beret on head, onions around neck, baguette in one hand white flag in the other, wife with hairy armpits...

Good luck, Mr Cooper

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 16:38 - Mar 29 with 3265 viewsLohengrin

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 16:28 - Mar 29 by Mo_Wives

C'mon, you know...

Bad breath, stripey top, beret on head, onions around neck, baguette in one hand white flag in the other, wife with hairy armpits...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:46 - Mar 29 with 3257 viewsWarwickHunt

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:14 - Mar 29 by londonlisa2001

Edited as connection lost.

I don't care what the artist says, it's blatantly anti Semitic.

Stop trolling for the odd couple of hours Trampie. It's really dull.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2018 13:17]

Just when you thought the Professional Welsh Twàt couldn't get more tedious...
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 16:49 - Mar 29 with 3254 viewsMo_Wives

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 16:38 - Mar 29 by Lohengrin

Je suis juden

Good luck, Mr Cooper

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:50 - Mar 29 with 3253 viewsMo_Wives

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:46 - Mar 29 by WarwickHunt

Good luck, Mr Cooper

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 17:42 - Mar 29 with 3221 viewsHighjack

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 15:05 - Mar 29 by trampie

This

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:52 - Mar 29 with 3212 viewslondonlisa2001

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:46 - Mar 29 by WarwickHunt

There's every possibility he's not even Welsh.

He's certainly not what he spends all day every day pretending to be. I've long thought it may be Dwight to be honest. Or another poster at least. It's probably dimi.
Login to get fewer ads

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 17:54 - Mar 29 with 3204 viewslondonlisa2001

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 16:49 - Mar 29 by Mo_Wives

Je suis juden

Juif, I think.
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 18:03 - Mar 29 with 3192 viewstrampie

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 16:49 - Mar 29 by Mo_Wives

Je suis juden

Francais ou Allemand ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 18:52 - Mar 29 with 3168 viewsbluey_the_blue

I'd suggest your lack of knowledge with regards to anti-semitic memes and trope might make you somewhat unsuited to comment on what is or isn't anti-semitism.

It's telling the the only person the artist would grant an interview with is David Icke.
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 19:15 - Mar 29 with 3158 viewslondonlisa2001

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 18:52 - Mar 29 by bluey_the_blue

I'd suggest your lack of knowledge with regards to anti-semitic memes and trope might make you somewhat unsuited to comment on what is or isn't anti-semitism.

It's telling the the only person the artist would grant an interview with is David Icke.

Bluey mun!

Long time no see. Hope all is well with you, you misguided scummer you :-)
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 19:19 - Mar 29 with 3154 viewsbluey_the_blue

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 19:15 - Mar 29 by londonlisa2001

Bluey mun!

Long time no see. Hope all is well with you, you misguided scummer you :-)

Thanks, can't complain really.
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 19:23 - Mar 29 with 3150 viewsDarran

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 19:19 - Mar 29 by bluey_the_blue

Thanks, can't complain really.

Is it really you and are you still stalking me on twitter?

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 19:29 - Mar 29 with 3141 viewsbluey_the_blue

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 19:23 - Mar 29 by Darran

Is it really you and are you still stalking me on twitter?

Yes; lost access to credentials for old account so created new one.
No, never "stalked" you. To be honest, you surpassed yourself by being even more boring on twitter than you are on here...

Anyway, enough of the derailments, back to the thread.

Corbyn for me isn't someone you can call a "classic" anti-semite. He however doesn't seem to grasp that when you mix with anti-semites, the best you can hope for is that only your judgement is questioned - there are far, far nastier individuals attaching themselves to him. Some of the people in JVL are particularly anti-semitic.
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 19:56 - Mar 29 with 3125 viewsDarran

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 19:29 - Mar 29 by bluey_the_blue

Yes; lost access to credentials for old account so created new one.
No, never "stalked" you. To be honest, you surpassed yourself by being even more boring on twitter than you are on here...

Anyway, enough of the derailments, back to the thread.

Corbyn for me isn't someone you can call a "classic" anti-semite. He however doesn't seem to grasp that when you mix with anti-semites, the best you can hope for is that only your judgement is questioned - there are far, far nastier individuals attaching themselves to him. Some of the people in JVL are particularly anti-semitic.

“No, never "stalked" you.”

Well that’s not true but as you were.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 20:21 - Mar 29 with 3110 viewswaynekerr55

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 18:52 - Mar 29 by bluey_the_blue

Oy vey Bluey! Welcome back. I listened to LBC on the way back from work, very interesting. A lot of talk of migration back to Israel if JC got in.

Anyway,happy passover

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 20:32 - Mar 29 with 3094 viewsbluey_the_blue

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 20:21 - Mar 29 by waynekerr55

Oy vey Bluey! Welcome back. I listened to LBC on the way back from work, very interesting. A lot of talk of migration back to Israel if JC got in.

Anyway,happy passover

Well, I'm not of the tribe, but thanks anyway.

I wouldn't be surprised if some Jews did leave - is it any wonder when there's clear hostility from some. Instant reaction to some pretty open and shut cases of anti-semitism has been "it's a smear!".

Corbyn right now is in a position where he needs to choose between his perceived principles ( "doing what is right" ) and taking a stance within his party and thus those hanging on to him.

The Chakrabarti report wanted a "statute of limitations" of 2 years on any "offences". Right now, that means Greenstein, Walker, Livingstone and a few other high profile cases will either have run out of or be running out of time to be dealt with.

If inaction means those cases can't then be dealt with ( found innocent or guilty ), Corbyn will have lost any semblance of credibility. If he acts fast then he'll have majorly pissed off a lot of his powerbase.
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 20:46 - Mar 29 with 3076 viewsLohengrin

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 20:32 - Mar 29 by bluey_the_blue

Well, I'm not of the tribe, but thanks anyway.

I wouldn't be surprised if some Jews did leave - is it any wonder when there's clear hostility from some. Instant reaction to some pretty open and shut cases of anti-semitism has been "it's a smear!".

Corbyn right now is in a position where he needs to choose between his perceived principles ( "doing what is right" ) and taking a stance within his party and thus those hanging on to him.

The Chakrabarti report wanted a "statute of limitations" of 2 years on any "offences". Right now, that means Greenstein, Walker, Livingstone and a few other high profile cases will either have run out of or be running out of time to be dealt with.

If inaction means those cases can't then be dealt with ( found innocent or guilty ), Corbyn will have lost any semblance of credibility. If he acts fast then he'll have majorly pissed off a lot of his powerbase.

The return of south Glamorgan’s most sensible son.

Welcome back, old chap.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 21:47 - Mar 29 with 3047 viewsHumpty

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 13:08 - Mar 29 by trampie

I heard that the artist says it's an anti capitalist mural and not an anti Semitic one.

The artist also said "Some of the older white Jewish folk in the local community had an issue with me portraying their beloved #Rothschild or #Warburg etc as the demons they are".

Which hardly fills me with confidence TBH.
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 21:48 - Mar 29 with 3044 viewsHumpty

Welcome back Bluey BTW.
So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 04:25 - Mar 30 with 2986 viewsMo_Wives

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 17:54 - Mar 29 by londonlisa2001

Juif, I think.

Yes, thank you Lisa. It was on purpose you know. It was following on from the post where I was mixing up my stereotypes.

Tbh, I can forgive you as I know you're not one, but that's the kind of reply a halfwit would leave.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 04:26 - Mar 30 with 2985 viewsMo_Wives

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 18:03 - Mar 29 by trampie

Francais ou Allemand ?

There we go, Lisa. Told you.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 04:59 - Mar 30 with 2977 viewsMo_Wives

...And here in the study we see more of this 1940's theme...

This 1940's theme even continues into the basement....

In the bedroom we find this 1940's style jacket just waiting to be put on after a hard day. I can see the man of the house sitting around in this of an evening, maybe reading a good book...

And on the book shelf we find books on Hitler, Himmler and the Third Reich alongside such titles as 'Posters of Planet Swans' and 'Downvoting for dummies'...

Who lives in a house like this? David, it's over to you...

*Cuts back to studio

David: So contestants, who lives in a house like this?
Contestant: Easy. Mart6
David: Yes. Join us now as we ask Labour sycophant and all round bellend mart6 to show himself and come through the keyhole

Good luck, Mr Cooper

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 08:15 - Mar 30 with 2941 viewsfelixstowe_jack

So there is anti-Semitism in the Labour Party then? on 12:34 - Mar 29 by JACKMANANDBOY

Back on topic - Christine Shawcroft steps down from role managing Labour disputes.

A director of Momentum, she opposed the suspension of a Labour candidate accused of Holocaust denial.

She has expressed regret when resigning her position.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2018 12:41]

She has not resigned her position on Labour's NEC though.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024