Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Financial Times 10:28 - Apr 7 with 22131 viewsDr_Winston

Worth a read.

https://www.ft.com/content/d28b725e-3796-11e8-8eee-e06bde01c544

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Financial Times on 13:34 - Apr 9 with 2897 viewsTheResurrection

Financial Times on 13:33 - Apr 9 by fbreath

What is Levien and his side kick trading history like with other sports clubs and business they have owned/been involved in.

A leopard never changes its spots allegedly.

Why don't you support your football club? Where were you in the 90's?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Financial Times on 13:35 - Apr 9 with 2902 viewsfbreath

Financial Times on 13:34 - Apr 9 by TheResurrection

Why don't you support your football club? Where were you in the 90's?

Sorry Jase hit a nerve?

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Financial Times on 13:49 - Apr 9 with 2881 viewsLeonWasGod

Financial Times on 13:21 - Apr 9 by TheResurrection

Where do you live? How much was your season ticket!

Swansea. Fk knows, £420, 430? Support the team loud and proud home and away when possible and always take the kids to cup games too, even if there's only 7,000 of us there. And a sprinkling of U23 games. But you carry on making assumptions.
Financial Times on 14:42 - Apr 9 with 2843 viewsTheResurrection

Financial Times on 13:49 - Apr 9 by LeonWasGod

Swansea. Fk knows, £420, 430? Support the team loud and proud home and away when possible and always take the kids to cup games too, even if there's only 7,000 of us there. And a sprinkling of U23 games. But you carry on making assumptions.

Good man, knew we could count on you. So keep it up and leave the bullshit alone.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Financial Times on 14:55 - Apr 9 with 2834 viewsvetchonian

Financial Times on 13:30 - Apr 9 by TheResurrection

Sorry but you've just reiterated that in fact, you can't read

The article does not make out they are investing but even so, they are. You are right about the share sale, can't believe you had to mention it again though,maybe you think we're all of a similar intelligence to you and Sexually Transmitted Diseases or whatever he's called ... What they do now has a direct affect on their investment. And their investment is our investment. So take your time with that one.

And the sale was never about some sugar daddy pumping millions in and leaving the club totally in the hands of said person, beholden completely on their every whim. The sale was about growing the Club from within and doing it the right way.

There's nothing wrong with that. The only thing wrong here is grubby, greedy little fans like you wanting multi million pound star players brought for us just for the sake of it.

Bless you...

I dont nkow why I am allowing myself to do this BUT

Read my mail......
By the way I am not grubby or greedy you dont know me or my hsitory with the club!
I do not want multi million players ....I was against Bony being brought back I want value for money at the levels the club can afford.
I know what the sale was about and stop defending Jenkins he has contribured both tour success and also our failure!

What you mis is that they have no concnern beyond the short term...dont be fooled into thinking they have the same concern about where this club is 5 or even 10 years time as they will be long gone with a handsome profit to boot

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Financial Times on 15:58 - Apr 9 with 2797 viewsTheResurrection

Financial Times on 14:55 - Apr 9 by vetchonian

I dont nkow why I am allowing myself to do this BUT

Read my mail......
By the way I am not grubby or greedy you dont know me or my hsitory with the club!
I do not want multi million players ....I was against Bony being brought back I want value for money at the levels the club can afford.
I know what the sale was about and stop defending Jenkins he has contribured both tour success and also our failure!

What you mis is that they have no concnern beyond the short term...dont be fooled into thinking they have the same concern about where this club is 5 or even 10 years time as they will be long gone with a handsome profit to boot

That's as maybe but the rest of the points I made to you still stand.

You spend all your time worrying about what may or may not happen, that's fine by me, I'll spend mine getting behind my football club

Financial Times on 19:12 - Apr 9 with 2721 viewsSTID2017

Financial Times on 11:49 - Apr 9 by TheResurrection

Respectfully can you just stop following me around like some love struck teenager.

I'm sure you're getting on everyone else's nerves and not just my own.

There's a huge difference between the Americans and the other sheister's you mention, the fact you can't see it says it all about you.

Now fack off.

Respectfully, the idea of a forum (I'm sure I've pointed this out before) is that people give their opinions, others post either agreeing or disagreeing.
However you seem to subscribe to the "My way or the highway" school of thought.
I am not "following me around like some love struck teenager".
I, like any other member of this site, has the right to read other people's posts and comment on them if they wish.
So many of your posts, thoughts, comments and slurs are so contentious that many others also challenge you.
If other posters were to constantly offer the views you give, in spite of the overwhelming weight of opposition from other posters, I would be regularly challenging them as well.
BTW notice you didn't comment on the early post re: your "misunderstanding" of how percentages work
Have a good evening

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Financial Times on 19:22 - Apr 9 with 2717 viewsSTID2017

Financial Times on 12:45 - Apr 9 by TheResurrection

I'm not saying they'll deliver all their promises and I'm sceptical as well, same as the next man.

But chipping away with negative comments constantly, and this isn't just you, it's a lot of fans, well that's only going to end one way, and that way is down.

Let's just see what happens..

"Let's just see what happens"
Well it's been two years so far Chris and so far they have not invested any of their own money in the team or the facilities.
How long do you want to wait to see what happens ?
Two years ? Five years ?
By which time they (and any money) will be long gone and OUR club will be back down in the doldrums.
We need action and investment this summer in the team and in the facilities - how long do you want to wait ?

Login to get fewer ads

Financial Times on 19:28 - Apr 9 with 2712 viewsSTID2017

Financial Times on 13:16 - Apr 9 by vetchonian

Yet again nthe play ground bully is at it

Using bluster,insults whilst ignotring true facts

Yes I can read!

Lets get it straight the Yanks have put zero funds into the club.....just £68M into the pockets of the so called protectors of the club.

Most are emotive as just like Roberto who "would have to be sacked as a manager as he was a player" but then jumped ship our "saviours" aqnd archtiects of our rise for which I am appreciative sold out to persons who care nothing for the soul of our club despite their talk of never allowing a Petty situation to happen again. The article makes out the Yanks are investing....and yes the club whihc they own is investing but hey ho we have done that with the creation of Landore and then Fairwood ...the Yanks are not putting any moinies in.
As to why idiots cant understand this.......the sale was about extra investmentie the increasing of the clubs pot of monies avilable to strengthen and allow us to compete in the transfer market etc. What is different now?
All the Yanks have done is to recruit a "smart" commercial guy (Pearlman) who is cuter than our previous set up. Maybe the old shareholders could/should have employed someone of his ilk rather than selling out?
In essence in terms of investment nothing has changed....the "clout" the consortium has does seem to allow for higher borrowing facilities whihc in itself can be a negative thing.

Personally like Monnie Im more concerned now with the on pitch.....I am resigned to the fact that we as fans have lost the special thing we had...but I am fed up with pwersons defending the sell outs and trying to put positive spin on what is a fairy stroy

Indeed.
It just seems that Chris won't see it.
One day perhaps ..

Financial Times on 19:31 - Apr 9 with 2712 viewsSTID2017

Financial Times on 13:22 - Apr 9 by TheResurrection

Has the Club spent any money from its budget since they've been in charge?

Yes.

Now fack off back to Aarhus.

The only money the club have spent is money they've had in from the sale of Ayew, Williams, Gylfi, Llorente & Cork.
Where is any actual proof they have spent any of their own money ?

Financial Times on 21:16 - Apr 23 with 2500 viewsJENKINSOUT

Financial Times on 17:19 - Apr 8 by TheResurrection

And you're the classic definition of a coward, little boy.

why is that then? little boy.......

Poll: is the res right or wrong on jenkins

Financial Times on 08:19 - May 9 with 2340 viewsQJumpingJack

I very much hope the FT do a follow up article on the Swans next Monday morning.
Financial Times on 12:49 - Jul 28 with 1993 viewsQJumpingJack

What a difference four months can make.
I very much hope the FT come back to visit the club....
[Post edited 2 Aug 2018 19:28]
Financial Times on 12:59 - Sep 7 with 1599 viewsQJumpingJack

Bumping this for those who may have missed the article in April.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024