Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Syria World War 3 10:42 - Apr 11 with 79192 viewsLord_Bony

Is it about to kick off again?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Syria World War 3 on 23:18 - Apr 11 with 3271 viewssotonswan

For the Peter Hitchen's fans: (Not specifically about Syria)
11/4/2018 Channel 4 News - Mail on Sunday columnist Peter Hitchens talks to Krishnan Guru-Murthy about his political transition from Bolshevism to conservatism, his fiery writing and what he would do to change the world, if given the chance.

We are the NORTH BANK POPULAR FRONT ! (in no way affiliated to those splitters the North Bank Alliance.) WWG1WGA

Syria World War 3 on 23:20 - Apr 11 with 3270 viewsLord_Bony

Syria World War 3 on 23:12 - Apr 11 by BytholWyn

So people choose to believe Russia and Assad over the bulk of opinion in the West and independent media sources. Do people seriously think that reducing Aleppo to rubble, and now Douma, is just a figment of a deluded Western imagination?

The genocide perpetrated by Assad would never have happened on the scale it has without the direct assistance of the Russians. Their actions in Crimea, North Ossetia, mainland Ukraine, shooting down the airliner, Livinenko, Skripal and Syria all show how profoundly untrustworthy Putin is. There are dangers of any intervention - which is why any intervention this time will probably be time limited - but probably be on a bigger scale than last time so that the penny drops for Assad. There comes a point when doing nothing is the worst option. We have reached that point.

So can you give us the undisputed evidence that Assad launched an indiscriminate chemical attack on his own civilians for no logical reason?

Where is the evidence most sane people want to see?

Or do you want us to go in with all the consequences that may have because we have a hunch he did it and nothing can change that opinion?

For me, that is not a democracy.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Syria World War 3 on 23:36 - Apr 11 with 3239 viewsDJack

Syria World War 3 on 19:04 - Apr 11 by Jack_Meoff

I’d definitely not disagree with your last sentence mate.

After the latest chemical attack Syria asked straight away for an OPCW investigation. Trump seems absolutely gung ho for military action despite no official or credible clarification. Given Russia’s response to his posturing this could turn out to be very dangerous.

Yes matched with the Russian proposed UN resolution - That the Russians guard them and take them into the areas...(of their own choosing and control.)

I don't like any of it, this is superpower geopolitics by proxy and everyone has dirty hands.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Syria World War 3 on 23:45 - Apr 11 with 3231 viewsDJack

Syria World War 3 on 22:11 - Apr 11 by Jack_Meoff

The bigger picture is about the procurement of natural resources. Same as it ever was. If you think it’s about some f* king red line or any sense of altruism you can’t be helped.

Riddle me this - why hasn’t there been any outcry about the humanitarian crisis in Yemen that’s been going on for what, four years? We seem to be fine when any situation involves weapons the UK and the US has sold. The rank hypocrisy is astonishing.

It’s nothing to do with altruism and everything to do with natural resources. Same as it ever was. Red line; f*ck my eyes pink.

Your riddle is fecking easy

... earlier I mentioned that Russia is broke and needs the price of oil to go up, I mean oil always goes up in price as it is effectively a cartel. Puttting venezuela aside, jointly the US and Saudi (with "agreement" of OPEC) can force the price down and dent Russia's finances which is what I suspect has happened and the price for this is...Western acquiescence on Saudi's activities in the Yemen.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Syria World War 3 on 23:49 - Apr 11 with 3224 viewssammylee3

So people choose to believe Russia and Assad over the bulk of opinion in the West and independent media sources. Do people seriously think that reducing Aleppo to rubble, and now Douma, is just a figment of a deluded Western imagination?

The genocide perpetrated by Assad would never have happened on the scale it has without the direct assistance of the Russians. Their actions in Crimea, North Ossetia, mainland Ukraine, shooting down the airliner, Livinenko, Skripal and Syria all show how profoundly untrustworthy Putin is. There are dangers of any intervention - which is why any intervention this time will probably be time limited - but probably be on a bigger scale than last time so that the penny drops for Assad. There comes a point when doing nothing is the worst option. We have reached that point.

Syria World War 3 on 00:03 - Apr 12 with 3208 viewssotonswan

Blackstone Intelligence Network
11 Apr 2018
In 2013, Qatari intelligence tried to hire a UK mercenary contractor company to give chemical weapons to US-backed rebels in Syria to stage a chemical weapons attack to be used to justify western military intervention.

Mail Online article
http://archive.is/pYxDA

===
Blackstone Intelligence Network was banned off Google previously, so download if you want a permanent record.
https://www.blackstoneintel.com/

We are the NORTH BANK POPULAR FRONT ! (in no way affiliated to those splitters the North Bank Alliance.) WWG1WGA

Syria World War 3 on 00:04 - Apr 12 with 3204 viewsKilkennyjack

Are u going to fight then ?

Beware of the Risen People

Syria World War 3 on 00:06 - Apr 12 with 3199 viewsNookiejack

Syria World War 3 on 23:45 - Apr 11 by DJack

Your riddle is fecking easy

... earlier I mentioned that Russia is broke and needs the price of oil to go up, I mean oil always goes up in price as it is effectively a cartel. Puttting venezuela aside, jointly the US and Saudi (with "agreement" of OPEC) can force the price down and dent Russia's finances which is what I suspect has happened and the price for this is...Western acquiescence on Saudi's activities in the Yemen.

Russia is dependent on the oil price sp Saudi could increase production, leading to a fall in the oil price which would hurt Russia economically.

US is apparently now self sufficient in shale oil so i do not the it is dependent on Middle East oil.

Saudi does though buy $100bn of armaments from the US. Saudi apparently spends 10% (see last page of attached link) of its GDP on armaments. Probable an enormous bribe to keep the US onside.

https://www.sipri.org/sites/default/files/Milex-share-of-GDP.pdf
Login to get fewer ads

Syria World War 3 on 00:18 - Apr 12 with 3181 viewsLord_Bony

Looks like the decision by Trump has already been made to go in...this time without a vote in Congress ... the situation is far worse than even I thought.

The naval build-up in the Mediterranean is very serious now...have a listen to whats really going on...things are shaping up for war very quickly now with the Saudis and Israelis joining in.

Syria World War 3 on 00:30 - Apr 12 with 3168 viewsNookiejack

Syria World War 3 on 20:56 - Apr 11 by BytholWyn

I find it amazing that people in effect take the side of Russia and Assad on this. There's a big picture here - and that's the flagrant and repeated use of chemical weapons, as well as other conventional munitions, including barrel bombs and bunker piercing weapons to take out civilian hospitals. The use of chemical weapons used to be a no-no, but Obama's failure (instigated by the craven vote in Parliament) to enforce that red line years ago has directly led to the genocide that's being perpetrated in Syria. The only reason very limited action has been taken in the past is simply because the West don't want to get involved in another sectarian quagmire, which may of course help IS and the like. Any action taken now will be reluctant and in all probability proportionate.

The reason why action has to be taken now is because a new red line needs to be drawn - and the action needs to be on a bigger scale than previously - as the message clearly didn't get through last time. There are dangers of course, but there is a far bigger danger of not doing anything - namely the normalisation of the use of chemical weapons. People need to look beyond the moronic utterances of Trump and understand that sometimes action is simply necessary.

Why are you taking the side of?:-

1. Al Nusrah Front (Al Qaeda's Syrian affiliate)

The people who flew the planes into the twin towers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Nusra_Front

2. Jaysh Al Islam (the Army of Islam) - not very nice people apparently.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaysh_al-Islam

Are you happy that these people run Syria if Assad is defeated? Look at the current state of play in Libya where Cameron destroyed the infrastructure and we just walked away.
Syria World War 3 on 00:50 - Apr 12 with 3155 viewsHumpty

Syria World War 3 on 00:18 - Apr 12 by Lord_Bony

Looks like the decision by Trump has already been made to go in...this time without a vote in Congress ... the situation is far worse than even I thought.

The naval build-up in the Mediterranean is very serious now...have a listen to whats really going on...things are shaping up for war very quickly now with the Saudis and Israelis joining in.

Bony, do you deny the holocaust took place? Do you think the recent Florida school shooting was a hoax? Do you think top Democrats were supplying kids to paedophiles, ie pizzagate?

Because that bloke in the video you posted believes all those things.
N/A. on 01:47 - Apr 12 with 3120 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 22:56]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Syria World War 3 on 02:20 - Apr 12 with 3101 viewssotonswan

Syria World War 3 on 00:50 - Apr 12 by Humpty

Bony, do you deny the holocaust took place? Do you think the recent Florida school shooting was a hoax? Do you think top Democrats were supplying kids to paedophiles, ie pizzagate?

Because that bloke in the video you posted believes all those things.

Shame you couldn't provide links. Jake argues his cases well, and has very good sources. His work on the Vegas shooting is superb (about 100 videos). Makes you realise how little real investigative journalism there really is on mainstream channels.

* Florida school shooting
Pretty sure he believes it happenned.

* top Democrats were supplying kids to paedophiles, ie pizzagate?
'Pizzagate' was a MSM straw man argument linking hilary to Planet Ping Pong. Obvious nonsense. By all means watch his videos to see exactly what Jake really believes.

* Holocaust
F*** yeah he went off the deep end on that one recently. Just so out of character. If I hadn't already cancelled my Patreon donation to him a couple of weeks earlier, I would have at that point.

But even so, he can't hypnotise you or make you believe something you don't want to. I don't agree with him on everything, but he's usually a good alternative source. Your own discernment is required of course.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2018 2:27]

Syria World War 3 on 07:56 - Apr 12 with 3022 viewsKilkennyjack

Syria World War 3 on 02:20 - Apr 12 by sotonswan

Shame you couldn't provide links. Jake argues his cases well, and has very good sources. His work on the Vegas shooting is superb (about 100 videos). Makes you realise how little real investigative journalism there really is on mainstream channels.

* Florida school shooting
Pretty sure he believes it happenned.

* top Democrats were supplying kids to paedophiles, ie pizzagate?
'Pizzagate' was a MSM straw man argument linking hilary to Planet Ping Pong. Obvious nonsense. By all means watch his videos to see exactly what Jake really believes.

* Holocaust
F*** yeah he went off the deep end on that one recently. Just so out of character. If I hadn't already cancelled my Patreon donation to him a couple of weeks earlier, I would have at that point.

But even so, he can't hypnotise you or make you believe something you don't want to. I don't agree with him on everything, but he's usually a good alternative source. Your own discernment is required of course.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2018 2:27]

Beware of the Risen People

Syria World War 3 on 07:57 - Apr 12 with 3023 viewsbuilthjack

Trump.May....Fantasists

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Syria World War 3 on 08:10 - Apr 12 with 3012 viewssammylee3

Syria World War 3 on 07:57 - Apr 12 by builthjack

Trump.May....Fantasists

There Wasn't A Single Corpse": Russia Claims 'White Helmets' Staged Syria Chemical Attack - zerohedge.com
Syria World War 3 on 09:32 - Apr 12 with 2987 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Syria World War 3 on 22:10 - Apr 11 by sammylee3

she is having a cabinet meeting tomorrow to decide on strikes without a Parliament vote; on the back of likely fake evidence. Tories out
[Post edited 11 Apr 2018 22:11]

Unfortunately all our MPs are on yet another holiday break. They get more holidays than teachers.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Syria World War 3 on 09:37 - Apr 12 with 2978 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Syria World War 3 on 08:10 - Apr 12 by sammylee3

There Wasn't A Single Corpse": Russia Claims 'White Helmets' Staged Syria Chemical Attack - zerohedge.com

I think I would rather believe the World Health Organisation reports than anything the Russians say. Remember it was the Russians who vetoed the UN resolution to investigate the claims of the chemical attack in Syria. What do the Russians have to hide if it was a fake attack?

Syria World War 3 on 09:53 - Apr 12 with 2967 viewsJack_Meoff

Syria World War 3 on 09:37 - Apr 12 by felixstowe_jack

I think I would rather believe the World Health Organisation reports than anything the Russians say. Remember it was the Russians who vetoed the UN resolution to investigate the claims of the chemical attack in Syria. What do the Russians have to hide if it was a fake attack?

So you keep saying. You’re omitting the fact that the OPCW was asked to investigate straight away.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Syria World War 3 on 10:11 - Apr 12 with 2947 viewsBytholWyn

You really have to look at the pattern of behaviour of the Assad regime and Russia throughout this conflict. The manner in which they flattened Aleppo, and did so using barrel bombs designed to inflict civilian casualties, makes it very hard to believe that they are an innocent party here. The West has very little strategic interest in Syria - it has no oil for a start - and given the involvement of IS and similar organisations, it's very hard to envisage a long-term workable solution for peace in Syria, especially given what happened in Iraq and Libya. Which is why any intervention in Syria will almost certainly be time limited, and be punitive in nature rather than fundamentally changing the course of the conflict. I wouldn't support anything beyond such a punitive, limited intervention.

People need to be less partisan on this. I've never voted Conservative and won't do so in future, but I'd back Theresa May over Putin or Assad. We cannot allow a situation to evolve where it is acceptable to use chemical weapons. Regimes that use chemical weapons should expect to be punished and where the punishment is insufficient, as with the Syrian regime, the punishment needs to be increased until compliance is achieved.

If the use of chemical weapons becomes the norm what's stopping tactical nuclear weapons becoming the next option on the table? A line has to be drawn in the sand at some point. If not now, when?
Syria World War 3 on 10:11 - Apr 12 with 2947 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Syria World War 3 on 09:53 - Apr 12 by Jack_Meoff

So you keep saying. You’re omitting the fact that the OPCW was asked to investigate straight away.

OPCW please use full name otherwise we can only guess what it stands for

Organisation of
Putin's
Chemical
Warfare

Syria World War 3 on 10:15 - Apr 12 with 2944 viewsLord_Bony

It was the Russians and Assad who invited the impartial UN backed chemical weapons inspectors to come in and investigate the site IMMEDIATELY. But they wanted the established OPCW (Organisation for Prevention of Chemical Weapons) to do the inspection. They vetoed yesterday the US proposal for a new body to be set up and go in,Russia rejected this proposal.

They pleaded with the OPCW to get on a plane and investigate straight away...no reason they could not have done that. They are still trying to get their act together but they are going in.

It is only fair that any action taken should be on the back of what they report back. Any report would take some time to prepare.

If we are prepared to take military action without this report then that would be a catastrophe for democracy and potentially the gateway to a major confrontation.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Syria World War 3 on 11:03 - Apr 12 with 2900 viewsNookiejack

"As Theresa May gears up for war in Syria, we should remember what hypocrites we are about chemical warfare in the Middle East

Robert FiskThursday 12 April 2018 10:11 BST
Not a soul today is mentioning the terrible war fought between 1980 and 1988, which was fought with our total acquiescence. It's almost an 'exclusive' to mention the conflict at all, so religiously have we forgotten it"

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/theresa-may-syria-war-uk-chemical-weapons-a
Syria World War 3 on 11:24 - Apr 12 with 2885 viewsEbo

Russia supplies most of the gas to Europe at the moment.

Qatar had plans for a pipeline through Syria to bring gas into Europe.

Assad refused permission to build the pipeline as it is a Russian ally.

Iran also has plans to build a similar pipeline to Europe to sell its gas to the continent. This has Russian approval because Russia is allied to Iran and their gas supply is less than Qatar so they wouldn’t be as bigger competitor.

The US is allied with Qatar where it has a military base. It wants the pipeline to come from Qatar so it’s allies can compete with Russia in the European gas market.

All this has led to the proxy war in Syria. The west want to remove Assad and replace him with a leader who will allow the Qatar pipeline rather than Iran’s.

The rest is propaganda.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Syria World War 3 on 11:28 - Apr 12 with 2878 viewsEbo

Read the post above in this thread. The Russians wanted investigators in straight away. Impartial ones not the biased and crooked ones the west insist on.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024