Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Booze runs 11:18 - May 1 with 2608 viewsbuilthjack

Have begun in Scotland. People heading over the border to stock up. It was bound to happen.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Booze runs on 20:27 - May 1 with 2465 viewsFlashberryjack

What did Sturgeon expect, the silly fecker.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Booze runs on 20:29 - May 1 with 2460 viewsAmbergambler

Booze runs on 20:27 - May 1 by Flashberryjack

What did Sturgeon expect, the silly fecker.

The Scots stocking up on booze?
Booze runs on 20:36 - May 1 with 2446 viewsAnotherJohn

Some of those p****s in the Assembly have it in mind to do the same here.
Booze runs on 20:37 - May 1 with 2439 viewsFlashberryjack

Booze runs on 20:29 - May 1 by Ambergambler

The Scots stocking up on booze?

It's a licence to print money for bootlegers. same happened with fags and tobacco.

A lot of people will make a lot of money out of this, and it won't make a blind bit of difference to the alcohol intake of people, other than where it comes from.

Hello

Booze runs on 20:38 - May 1 with 2438 viewsHighjack

Nanny state

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Booze runs on 20:39 - May 1 with 2434 viewsdickythorpe

Supply for the rest of the UK could be an issue if the Scots go mental with their purchasing.
Booze runs on 20:41 - May 1 with 2427 viewsAmbergambler

Booze runs on 20:39 - May 1 by dickythorpe

Supply for the rest of the UK could be an issue if the Scots go mental with their purchasing.

Perhaps we should start stocking up as well then.
Booze runs on 20:43 - May 1 with 2419 viewsPozuelosSideys

I bought a 2 litre bottle of Pepsi earlier. £2.39. Fck my eyes.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Login to get fewer ads

Booze runs on 20:49 - May 1 with 2398 viewsFlashberryjack

I can see the geniuses that inhabit the Welsh assembly building , rush the same legislation through for Wales, instead of waiting to see what impact it will have on alcohol consumption in Scotland first, like most sensible people would do.

Hello

Booze runs on 21:15 - May 1 with 2362 viewsHighjack

Booze runs on 20:49 - May 1 by Flashberryjack

I can see the geniuses that inhabit the Welsh assembly building , rush the same legislation through for Wales, instead of waiting to see what impact it will have on alcohol consumption in Scotland first, like most sensible people would do.

Beth and Leanne would be firmly against this as it eats into their kebab money.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Booze runs on 21:23 - May 1 with 2356 viewsLeonWasGod

Booze runs on 20:49 - May 1 by Flashberryjack

I’m fairly sure there’s already a body of evidence that shows consumption and health spending go down when prices go up. Think this is why the Scots brought in the legislation in the first place. Some doc on the news was going on about it earlier when i was in the gym so wasn’t paying much attention.

The prices they’re talking about I’m surprised it affects many people. It’ll probably cost more in fuel to do the booze run than they’ll save.
Booze runs on 21:45 - May 1 with 2324 viewsFlashberryjack

Booze runs on 21:23 - May 1 by LeonWasGod

I’m fairly sure there’s already a body of evidence that shows consumption and health spending go down when prices go up. Think this is why the Scots brought in the legislation in the first place. Some doc on the news was going on about it earlier when i was in the gym so wasn’t paying much attention.

The prices they’re talking about I’m surprised it affects many people. It’ll probably cost more in fuel to do the booze run than they’ll save.

"I’m fairly sure there’s already a body of evidence that shows consumption and health spending go down when prices go up"

Probably there's a body of evidence that wouldn't agree with that.

Hello

Booze runs on 21:56 - May 1 with 2306 viewsPozuelosSideys

You can see how this will pan out in Scotland. Problem drinkers will always find a way to drink, no matter how much it costs them. Just the same as a drug addict will always find a way to subsidise their problem.

Some will turn to crime. Others will go without other essentials. No doubt that will mean food and utilities and more children will be drawn into poverty. Then the SNP blame Westminster for the poverty. Just watch over the next 6 years.

These idiots didnt even make this price increase a tax! The additional cost goes straight to the manufacturers. Lol you couldnt make it up.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

Booze runs on 22:09 - May 1 with 2286 viewsBrynCartwright

Booze runs on 20:43 - May 1 by PozuelosSideys

I bought a 2 litre bottle of Pepsi earlier. £2.39. Fck my eyes.

Tesco Coke is 50p and I challenge you to tell the difference in a blind tasting. Got to be chilled mind!

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Booze runs on 22:12 - May 1 with 2280 viewsPozuelosSideys

Booze runs on 22:09 - May 1 by BrynCartwright

Tesco Coke is 50p and I challenge you to tell the difference in a blind tasting. Got to be chilled mind!

I honestly cant stand coca cola. It is absolutely 'angin. Not a bad idea that tho, ill give the cheaper brands a go again. Been a while mind.

Booze runs on 22:29 - May 1 with 2254 viewsbuilthjack

Its an opportunity to make money. Fill the car up with cider and make a couple of hundred quid . Reminds me of the overnighters to France. Then flogging on to pubs and small hotels.Thkse were the days.

.e

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Booze runs on 22:48 - May 1 with 2233 viewsNogginthenog

Booze runs on 22:09 - May 1 by BrynCartwright

Roller cola
Booze runs on 23:53 - May 1 with 2184 viewsLord_Bony

Booze runs on 22:29 - May 1 by builthjack

Its an opportunity to make money. Fill the car up with cider and make a couple of hundred quid . Reminds me of the overnighters to France. Then flogging on to pubs and small hotels.Thkse were the days.

.e

How many mpg can you get these days in a car filled up with cider?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Booze runs on 12:15 - May 2 with 2028 viewsHighjack

Booze runs on 23:53 - May 1 by Lord_Bony

How many mpg can you get these days in a car filled up with cider?

You wouldn’t get very far at all, but I’ve heard it will run off vegetable oil.

Booze runs on 14:01 - May 2 with 1980 viewsPrivate_Partz

Booze runs on 22:29 - May 1 by builthjack

.e

It happens at borders all over the world. It is very likely to happen in the island of Ireland. I can see the booze cruises returning over to France as well.
When I was in Estonia I was amazed how many Fins were on the Tallinn Ferry stocking up.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Booze runs on 14:11 - May 2 with 1972 viewsBatterseajack

How many non-problem drinkers will really miss the cheap white ciders, high strength largers or cheap chemical tasting vodkas that will be affected by this minimum alcohol price?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024