Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenkins Dineen JVZ discuss 22:13 - May 8 with 3713 viewspencoedjack

What a load of t wats
Jenkins Dineen JVZ discuss on 22:15 - May 8 with 2675 viewsSwansNZ

nothing to discuss.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Jenkins Dineen JVZ discuss on 22:22 - May 8 with 2601 viewslonglostjack

Nothing to discuss. They'll always be remembered for airbrushing real heroes like Richard Lillicrap out of the history books and putting their own personal greed before the interests of the club. Nice legacy.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Jenkins Dineen JVZ discuss on 22:23 - May 8 with 2576 viewsWingstandwood

Absolute ruinous Trojan-horse scumbags that I suspect are absolutely gutted not out of concern/love for the club but because the Premier League money trough has just exploded right in front of them. The greed-continuance looks to be over!

There is not too much ££££££££ to go around for back pocket stuffing chancers, jobs-for-the-boys freeloaders and for grubby greedy money making schemes (Van Zweden travel club, etc) in the severity of a cost cutting The Championship!

Argus!

Jenkins Dineen JVZ discuss on 22:24 - May 8 with 2542 viewsSmellyplumz

Jenkins Dineen JVZ discuss on 22:23 - May 8 by Wingstandwood

Absolute ruinous Trojan-horse scumbags that I suspect are absolutely gutted not out of concern/love for the club but because the Premier League money trough has just exploded right in front of them. The greed-continuance looks to be over!

There is not too much ££££££££ to go around for back pocket stuffing chancers, jobs-for-the-boys freeloaders and for grubby greedy money making schemes (Van Zweden travel club, etc) in the severity of a cost cutting The Championship!

Good I hope they fůcking rot the hungry cűnts

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Jenkins Dineen JVZ discuss on 22:25 - May 8 with 2528 viewsAl_Bundy

Jenkins Dineen JVZ discuss on 22:22 - May 8 by longlostjack

Nothing to discuss. They'll always be remembered for airbrushing real heroes like Richard Lillicrap out of the history books and putting their own personal greed before the interests of the club. Nice legacy.

RL will always carry more respect more than anyone currently linked to the club.

Sadly hard cash turns heads - Jenkins is like a spinning top.
Jenkins Dineen JVZ discuss on 22:29 - May 8 with 2457 viewsjacksfullaces

run them out of town now boys, run them out of town
Jenkins Dineen JVZ discuss on 22:30 - May 8 with 2435 viewsvalleyboy

Jenkins Dineen JVZ discuss on 22:22 - May 8 by longlostjack

Summed it up in one

What I will say is that Swansea fans were naive in not seeing what happened coming

From the day Swansea won the play-offs I saw this coming and there was enough rumours after 2 years that they were looking to sell the club

The problem was the Trust

But then the Trust became complacement and Jenkins and co saw their opportunity and took it

Always remember one thing

Buisness people want to do in life is to make money
Jenkins Dineen JVZ discuss on 22:31 - May 8 with 2409 viewsSmellyplumz

Jenkins Dineen JVZ discuss on 22:30 - May 8 by valleyboy

Summed it up in one

What I will say is that Swansea fans were naive in not seeing what happened coming

From the day Swansea won the play-offs I saw this coming and there was enough rumours after 2 years that they were looking to sell the club

But then the Trust became complacement and Jenkins and co saw their opportunity and took it

Spot on

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Login to get fewer ads

Jenkins Dineen JVZ discuss on 22:35 - May 8 with 2334 viewsicecoldjack

Jenkins Dineen JVZ discuss on 22:30 - May 8 by valleyboy

Summed it up in one

Err .not me mate,I've been banging on about it for 4/5 yrs . It was clear to see which way the wind was blowing after the Laudrup fiasco . A lot of things didn't add up and when the pet chimp monk was put in place it was pretty much the start of the end .
Jenkins Dineen JVZ discuss on 22:40 - May 8 with 2264 views34dfgdf54

Alan Curtis’s son giving JVZ a bit of sh*t on twitter.

He wouldn’t be doing that if all was well. The guys are all complete cretins and need to f*ck off and sharpish.
Jenkins Dineen JVZ discuss on 22:53 - May 8 with 2166 viewsawayjack

Greed and Ego. Silver lining if we're relegated is they'll be gone with their swag.
Jenkins Dineen JVZ discuss on 22:55 - May 8 with 2130 viewsmax936

Jenkins Dineen JVZ discuss on 22:15 - May 8 by SwansNZ

nothing to discuss.

Correct Its all been said,

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Jenkins Dineen JVZ discuss on 23:06 - May 8 with 2031 viewsTheResurrection

Without them none of this would even have been possible.

It would've all been one big dream we could never, ever have caught hold of.

Think about that with your pathetic dribbling and some of the people on this thread thinking they worked it out, facking embarrassing.

Embarrassing to themselves and their facking family and you know who you are!!!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Jenkins Dineen JVZ discuss on 23:12 - May 8 with 1981 viewsWingstandwood

Jenkins Dineen JVZ discuss on 23:06 - May 8 by TheResurrection

Think about that with your pathetic dribbling and some of the people on this thread thinking they worked it out, facking embarrassing.

Embarrassing to themselves and their facking family and you know who you are!!!!

Argus!

Jenkins Dineen JVZ discuss on 23:15 - May 8 with 1949 viewsBillyChong

The three of them (amongst others) have left a fantastic legacy for themselves and their families. Ruined the best thing the city has for many all for personal greed and gain.
Jenkins Dineen JVZ discuss on 23:17 - May 8 with 1913 viewsDarran

You don’t see anything at all wrong in who they sold to then?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jenkins Dineen JVZ discuss on 23:19 - May 8 with 1886 viewspeenemunde

You are correct. To many fooking armchair chairman in Swansea, which none of whom could run a bath, let alone a PL club.
Jenkins Dineen JVZ discuss on 23:20 - May 8 with 1863 viewsswancity

'Without them none of this would even have been possible'

Debateable. And it's not just them. Lots of others have played a big part. Others with integrity that is.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Jenkins Dineen JVZ discuss on 23:24 - May 8 with 1829 viewspeenemunde

Jenkins Dineen JVZ discuss on 23:20 - May 8 by swancity

'Without them none of this would even have been possible'

Debateable. And it's not just them. Lots of others have played a big part. Others with integrity that is.

The ones with integrity, wouldn’t have integrity if you had shares to sell, because anyone who says they wouldn’t have cashed in ......are complete liars.
Jenkins Dineen JVZ discuss on 23:30 - May 8 with 1744 viewsChief

This would have happened even if the sale wouldn't have gone through and the baastards hadn't sold out. The gross mismanagement of recruitment and money wasted on retaining poor players on long contracts predates the sale which was a very unsavoury sideshow in the downward spiral of the club since we won the cup

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Jenkins Dineen JVZ discuss on 23:34 - May 8 with 1711 viewsKilkennyjack

Jenkins Dineen JVZ discuss on 23:24 - May 8 by peenemunde

The ones with integrity, wouldn’t have integrity if you had shares to sell, because anyone who says they wouldn’t have cashed in ......are complete liars.

Bollox.

Could have sold the same shares with relative fairness and transparency to their long term partners The Trust. Due diligence on the-new owners. Might have got less, but this was an option.

Instead The Trust were unaware and so played no part.
Thats does not seem right, does it ?

Beware of the Risen People

Jenkins Dineen JVZ discuss on 23:41 - May 8 with 1659 viewsBobby_Fischer

Pencoed has been watching since the Liberty

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Jenkins Dineen JVZ discuss (n/t) on 23:45 - May 8 with 1625 viewsjacabertawe

Don't judge us all by the sellouts' standards.
[Post edited 8 May 2018 23:46]

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Jenkins Dineen JVZ discuss on 23:46 - May 8 with 1599 viewsDan_Swan

Integrity? The Trust had shares that could have been sold but were excluded from this purely to maximise what shareholding the sell-outs had.

If you're going to talk about integrity look at the full picture not pick and chose what you think furthers your argument!

Still following Dr's orders!

Jenkins Dineen JVZ discuss on 23:48 - May 8 with 1569 viewsLeonWasGod

Probably a better front line than those on the pitch today in fairness.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024