Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? 23:08 - May 10 with 27715 viewsjackharris

“don't rejoice too soon, in case your delight at your own good fortune is premature.” proverb

It will be so funny when all the Tweets and messages bookmarked from the scumbags who have crept out of the Victorian sewers of Cardiff Shitty come back to haunt them. They will of course get stuffed and lose most of their matches, unless they do something drastic with their playing staff.

Warnock, if my memory serves me right, took QPR into the Premier League the year we were promoted and they were abysmal? The likes of Spurs, Chelsea, Man U and City, Arsenal, Liverpool, will demolish them. That’s without the other Premier clubs inflicting the same punishment. I have no doubt it will be season of me laughing my head off at them.

They haven’t got a clue what they are in for. They will have 12,000 extra fans, filling their stadium who are Liverpool fans, United fans, etc. They will be fighting amongst themselves like they did the other week. Valley Blueturds fighting and giving a good kicking to theIr youths from Cardiff...

Demonstrated by their Man City FA Cup game, the real fans hated it. The Stadium was filled with football tourists and fans who wanted to see the opposition.
They will have 33,000...
Of which 3,000 will be Away supporters
And around 15,000 will be their true fans
And the other 15,000 will be made up of the sporadic supporters who only turn up because of the prem and the big clubs.

We had some of these fans of our own, but our capacity only allowed for fewer to obtain seasons and match tickets...

Anyway this is my prediction, who knows. If they were to surpass our Premier League Acheivements I would be extremely astounded. Unless they were taken over by a Russian Oil Magnet or Sheiks from an Arabian Monarchy...
[Post edited 11 May 2018 21:45]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 19:11 - May 11 with 2605 viewsRancid

Let them have their moment.It's long overdue but when the dust settles and all eyes are on them then the Premier League will be a lonely place for them.

The pressures now firmly on them and we'll be watching 👌
Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 19:12 - May 11 with 2582 viewsbyron

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 18:35 - May 11 by monmouth

On the other hand we did get more points than you managed in your only outing ever in the PL. And we've been total shit all season. Our aggregate points in the PL over 280, yours 30. Lets see if you can do a bit better next season. Maybe you'll hit 63?

Actually, I can't even be arsed with banter. Well done with sticking it out on here if you are a genuine scumturd and not some swans dick on a WUM. Theres much more to be said for you in that case than these other numpties that only show their faces when they think they can crow.

Exactly, you know there have been precious few bluebirds on here for the last 6 years, bluey the blue and taffpunk. I’ve been amazed to see all these others show up in the last few days. It’s not pretty. I recall seeing jacks “show up” on our forums as we went down, it just made me think you sad kunt. Things change quick in football, next year we could swap again, who knows?

Benny

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 19:12 - May 11 with 2605 viewsskettyparkherbert

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 19:07 - May 11 by sainthelens

I think we should let him be now. He probably can't type with his cock in one hand and a photo of his sister in the other. Can't be seen chatting to such people.

Fair point. Lol

The poor chap has so much pent up anger of having to accept that his team have had to play 2nd fiddle to the Swans for the last 10 years or so.

Let him and his club enjoy it while they can?
Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 19:21 - May 11 with 2574 viewssainthelens

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 19:12 - May 11 by byron

Exactly, you know there have been precious few bluebirds on here for the last 6 years, bluey the blue and taffpunk. I’ve been amazed to see all these others show up in the last few days. It’s not pretty. I recall seeing jacks “show up” on our forums as we went down, it just made me think you sad kunt. Things change quick in football, next year we could swap again, who knows?

Begrudgingly.... well said.
Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 19:30 - May 11 with 2553 viewsskettyparkherbert

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 19:12 - May 11 by byron

Byron

Hope you enjoy the experience fella, its been fuking torture for us lot over the past few seasons i'm glad we have been put out of our misery.

COYJB's bring on the Championship.
Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 19:33 - May 11 with 2521 viewsGowerjack

What a fûcking embarrassing thread.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 19:43 - May 11 with 2514 viewsskettyparkherbert

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 19:33 - May 11 by Gowerjack

Chill Winston,

Haven't you heard the saying "keep your friends close but your enemies closer"

Lighten up mun
Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 19:47 - May 11 with 2475 viewsbluey_the_blue

All I'm saying is I'm not touching this thread with a very large bargepole.

Just sayin'.
Login to get fewer ads

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 20:03 - May 11 with 2460 viewsskettyparkherbert

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 19:47 - May 11 by bluey_the_blue

All I'm saying is I'm not touching this thread with a very large bargepole.

Just sayin'.

That's such a pity Byron, i'm sure there are a few on here that would love to touch you with a very large bargepole.

Just saying
Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 20:09 - May 11 with 2450 viewsthornabyswan

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 19:33 - May 11 by Gowerjack

I agree Jack Harris poster of the year as well.
The scummers don't need much encouragement to come on here can do without this crap.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 20:16 - May 11 with 2434 viewsTNT

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 20:09 - May 11 by thornabyswan

I agree Jack Harris poster of the year as well.
The scummers don't need much encouragement to come on here can do without this crap.

Agree, so-called Jacks apologising for scummers on here is sickening. Would never have happened back in the day. Get a grip ffs.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 20:26 - May 11 with 2399 viewsbluey_the_blue

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 20:03 - May 11 by skettyparkherbert

That's such a pity Byron, i'm sure there are a few on here that would love to touch you with a very large bargepole.

Just saying

Psst, sneaking back in to point out I'm not Byron...
Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 20:32 - May 11 with 2397 viewsTNT

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 20:26 - May 11 by bluey_the_blue

Psst, sneaking back in to point out I'm not Byron...

Like a true turd...resurfacing.

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 20:33 - May 11 with 2379 viewsbluey_the_blue

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 20:32 - May 11 by TNT

Point of order; hardly "resurfacing". Merely correcting an error in a post.
Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 21:02 - May 11 with 2335 viewsmahoss

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 18:50 - May 11 by Caerphillyblue1927

Well I am about to watch the also rans do battle for the right to join us in the premier league. Have fun on Sunday!

And we are looking forward to watching you next season.!
Comedy gold coming up,this is going to be good.
A half decent start,but......oh dear thumped 0-6 by some
top 6 side............
Fragile confidence shot,Warnock gone by Christmas.
I can't wait !
Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 21:13 - May 11 with 2292 viewsbyron

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 20:32 - May 11 by TNT

He isn’t byron ffs

Benny

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 21:20 - May 11 with 2295 viewsTNT

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 21:13 - May 11 by byron

He isn’t byron ffs

When your team is sh*t you all sink to the bottom and hide, then a few turds amongst you resurface.

He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 22:14 - May 11 with 2223 viewsjackharris

I love a good bit of fishing.

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=196438&sid=9cfc124fb7d532c

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 22:21 - May 11 with 2207 viewsjackharris

Here we go let me state somethings. If Cardiff assemble a side that can compete and stay in the Premier League I will be amazed. Since their last brief visit, it has become somewhat tougher. Once they get to 8 years in the Premier League in a row, win a major trophy this Millennium and play in Europe and play and beat the likes of Valencia Away. They can then have a bloody good laugh at us..!

He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 22:42 - May 11 with 2154 viewsomarjack

They certainly have a sh!tty squad that relies mostly on decent management and not individual talent..their attack is rather weak (even Hull City scored more goals) and the only good thing going for them is solid defence imo.

If they want to stay in the league..they'll need a minimum 60 mil investment on the right players or they're doing an Aston Villa 2 years ago.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 23:01 - May 11 with 2127 viewsThe_undecided

I think its too early for this tit for tat, we are going down to the championship they are coming up to the premier league through automatic promotion, those are the facts, everything else is assumptions and ifs and maybes. Each will have their own personal view which is fine, like I said earlier in this thread I feel they will survive next season. After that who knows? They have never done more than 1 season, all we know is that each season you remain the more money rolls in that should in theory pay off debts, buy in better players and allow overall investment in the club, something we have been lacking the past few seasons. So if they manage all this well and at the moment no one can do it any worse than we have. They may go from strength to strength and really establish themselves as a premer league club (not something most on here want to hear) and become a leicester or Southampton and spend many many years in the top flight finishing the odd season in the top half, on the other hand they come crashing back down after a season and it all implodes with Warnock gone and Tan wanted to get out of the club. Who Knows, Who Cares, at the moment we have our own troubles and may not be a championship side by the time they come back down but playing league 1 or worse. Lets just see how things unfold and try to enjoy next season as best we can.
[Post edited 11 May 2018 23:05]
He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 23:05 - May 11 with 2116 viewsTNT

He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 23:01 - May 11 by The_undecided

I think its too early for this tit for tat, we are going down to the championship they are coming up to the premier league through automatic promotion, those are the facts, everything else is assumptions and ifs and maybes. Each will have their own personal view which is fine, like I said earlier in this thread I feel they will survive next season. After that who knows? They have never done more than 1 season, all we know is that each season you remain the more money rolls in that should in theory pay off debts, buy in better players and allow overall investment in the club, something we have been lacking the past few seasons. So if they manage all this well and at the moment no one can do it any worse than we have. They may go from strength to strength and really establish themselves as a premer league club (not something most on here want to hear) and become a leicester or Southampton and spend many many years in the top flight finishing the odd season in the top half, on the other hand they come crashing back down after a season and it all implodes with Warnock gone and Tan wanted to get out of the club. Who Knows, Who Cares, at the moment we have our own troubles and may not be a championship side by the time they come back down but playing league 1 or worse. Lets just see how things unfold and try to enjoy next season as best we can.
[Post edited 11 May 2018 23:05]

So you're undecided?

He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 23:15 - May 11 with 2096 viewsBrynmill_Jack

He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 22:21 - May 11 by jackharris

Here we go let me state somethings. If Cardiff assemble a side that can compete and stay in the Premier League I will be amazed. Since their last brief visit, it has become somewhat tougher. Once they get to 8 years in the Premier League in a row, win a major trophy this Millennium and play in Europe and play and beat the likes of Valencia Away. They can then have a bloody good laugh at us..!

They know that. It's all done tongue in cheek. They'll never emulate what we achieved or the plaudits the club received from many distinguished pundits , which makes all that's happened to know all the more painful . It's their turn and they finished second with a side that started as 33/1 outsiders. As much as I dislike the club Tan really has turned them around.

Our turn has come for regeneration. Let's hope we go back up first time.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 23:22 - May 11 with 2083 viewsbarry_island

Walking around Roath Park last Monday, was a truly joyous occasion. One where the whole city felt good, you know the feeling, like we had before we we were let down by our own.

Enjoy it, we won't, but, just smile.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 23:24 - May 11 with 2079 viewsThe_undecided

He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 23:05 - May 11 by TNT

So you're undecided?

Tables don't lie those are the facts now

Whatever happens over the next season will depend on many factors, much of which we currently do not know and can only make assumptions.

Their current squad bolstered by 5-6 players Warnock has mentioned he needs to buy in might be enough to keep them up next season, the bigger concern is how we adapt to life in the championship cause at the moment I dont see us above mid table, but lets see what happens over the summer.
[Post edited 11 May 2018 23:30]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024