Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? 23:08 - May 10 with 27742 viewsjackharris

“don't rejoice too soon, in case your delight at your own good fortune is premature.” proverb

It will be so funny when all the Tweets and messages bookmarked from the scumbags who have crept out of the Victorian sewers of Cardiff Shitty come back to haunt them. They will of course get stuffed and lose most of their matches, unless they do something drastic with their playing staff.

Warnock, if my memory serves me right, took QPR into the Premier League the year we were promoted and they were abysmal? The likes of Spurs, Chelsea, Man U and City, Arsenal, Liverpool, will demolish them. That’s without the other Premier clubs inflicting the same punishment. I have no doubt it will be season of me laughing my head off at them.

They haven’t got a clue what they are in for. They will have 12,000 extra fans, filling their stadium who are Liverpool fans, United fans, etc. They will be fighting amongst themselves like they did the other week. Valley Blueturds fighting and giving a good kicking to theIr youths from Cardiff...

Demonstrated by their Man City FA Cup game, the real fans hated it. The Stadium was filled with football tourists and fans who wanted to see the opposition.
They will have 33,000...
Of which 3,000 will be Away supporters
And around 15,000 will be their true fans
And the other 15,000 will be made up of the sporadic supporters who only turn up because of the prem and the big clubs.

We had some of these fans of our own, but our capacity only allowed for fewer to obtain seasons and match tickets...

Anyway this is my prediction, who knows. If they were to surpass our Premier League Acheivements I would be extremely astounded. Unless they were taken over by a Russian Oil Magnet or Sheiks from an Arabian Monarchy...
[Post edited 11 May 2018 21:45]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 19:06 - May 4 with 2730 viewsOldjack

1-3

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 19:22 - May 4 with 2666 viewsowainglyndwr

Let’s all Laugh at Cardiff on 15:25 - May 11 by valleyboy

At least I’m consistent

Any time I want a laugh I read some of your old posts of 6-7 years ago

Talk about change to the weather

Your posts these days have nothing on the above

Read the postings when you use to write in how good a chairman Jenkins was

Going up going down going up going down down down down
He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 19:24 - May 4 with 2655 viewsowainglyndwr

Hooooooooooooòooooooooòoo
He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 19:27 - May 4 with 2638 viewsjackharris

Head slapping w*nk*rs I f*ck*ng hate them.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 20:36 - May 4 with 2478 viewsLeonWasGod

I do like a good bump

Bless em. They’ve tried twice spending a fortune in the process. Still not even close to being a class act, and probably never will be.
He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 20:40 - May 4 with 2454 viewsbluey_the_blue

Spent a fortune? Not really.
He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 20:44 - May 4 with 2432 viewsJack123

He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 20:40 - May 4 by bluey_the_blue

Spent a fortune? Not really.

fck off

libera nos a malo

He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 20:47 - May 4 with 2403 viewsbluey_the_blue

He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 20:44 - May 4 by Jack123

fck off

You missed a letter.
Login to get fewer ads

He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 20:52 - May 4 with 2387 viewsJack123

He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 20:47 - May 4 by bluey_the_blue

You missed a letter.

There you go U

libera nos a malo

He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 11:18 - May 5 with 2239 viewsjackharris

He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 11:45 - May 5 with 2206 viewsjackharris

He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 11:18 - May 5 by jackharris

He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 17:35 - May 19 with 1915 viewsvalleyboy

I thought you should be more concerned about your own club, Swansea City

Especially now that Potter has gone

It’s not just that Potter has gone

But who else will follow him out of the door now that he’s gone

Yes James will be gone, but I see at least three other that will be wanting now to go

Talking about who laughs last, laughs the longest

You sought have remembered that saying very much yourself
He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 17:41 - May 19 with 1903 viewsdickythorpe

He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 17:35 - May 19 by valleyboy

Yes James will be gone, but I see at least three other that will be wanting now to go

#paythe15mill
He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 18:38 - May 19 with 1835 viewsvalleyboy

He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 17:41 - May 19 by dickythorpe

#paythe15mill

As I have said before

Cardiff have the money if and when UEFA decides they have too

Whereas Swansea haven’t two pounds to rub together
He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 18:45 - May 19 with 1822 viewsmagicdaps10

He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 18:38 - May 19 by valleyboy

As I have said before

What is Cardiff's debt at present?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 18:48 - May 19 with 1811 viewsdickythorpe

He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 18:38 - May 19 by valleyboy

As I have said before

Says who? The walesonline? Planet swans? Any other un connected to the club website?
He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 18:55 - May 19 with 1784 viewsChief

He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 17:35 - May 19 by valleyboy

You do realise that you are the one that has commented on this old thread resurrecting it?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 19:03 - May 19 with 1759 viewsvalleyboy

He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 18:48 - May 19 by dickythorpe

Says who? The walesonline? Planet swans? Any other un connected to the club website?

Why do you think Potter has gone

Besides wanting to manage Premier League side

He didn’t have any assurances on player transfer in and out of Swansea

Yes they offered him a new contract

But that will be peanuts to compare what he will get at Brighton

Remembering as well that Brighton was chasing to get Potter and not the other way round
He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 19:56 - May 19 with 1701 viewsdickythorpe

The modern game is why Potter's gone. He's wanted NOW by a PL side.
In a years time he may have done feck all so would not have been wanted.

Also aren't you cringing at how Warnock bum licks you ?
He is just trying to paper over his limitations by pretending there's some sort of connection there
He'd be gone if he wasn't 70.
Tan must be mad to keep him on.
He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 19:58 - May 19 with 1698 viewsbluey_the_blue

He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 19:56 - May 19 by dickythorpe

The modern game is why Potter's gone. He's wanted NOW by a PL side.
In a years time he may have done feck all so would not have been wanted.

Also aren't you cringing at how Warnock bum licks you ?
He is just trying to paper over his limitations by pretending there's some sort of connection there
He'd be gone if he wasn't 70.
Tan must be mad to keep him on.

One year left on Warnock's deal. Not gone due to the fact he gives us the best chance of going up. Equally, after Mackay, Ole et al, tan trusts Warnock.
He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? (n/t) on 20:03 - May 19 with 1683 viewsmajorraglan

He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 18:45 - May 19 by magicdaps10

What is Cardiff's debt at present?

I was going to post a tumble weed emoji because Valleyboy hasn't replied but I couldn't find it.

[Post edited 19 May 2019 20:06]
He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 20:17 - May 19 with 1636 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 19:58 - May 19 by bluey_the_blue

One year left on Warnock's deal. Not gone due to the fact he gives us the best chance of going up. Equally, after Mackay, Ole et al, tan trusts Warnock.

One club is in a far stronger position than the other to go back up. One looks more likely to be planning for League 1 in 12 months time.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 20:58 - May 19 with 1583 viewsmajorraglan

He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 19:58 - May 19 by bluey_the_blue

Cardiff have a lot of debt, according to Walesonline it’s now around £50m after Vincent Tan “wrote off” or converted £85m to shares, but had it not been for Tan’s generosity Cardiff would be right in the s...! I do think that Warnock gives you the best chance of going back up, but when he retires I think that Cardiff will find themselves in an awkward position, Warnock plays a certain way and Cardiff may need to rebuild significantly after his departure.

Swansea are struggling, but there has been a cohort of good players at the club and a playing style and identity has been established which hopefully runs through the club. This will hopefully bring through a succession of players who will be able to step up to the first team and propel the club forward. Once the black hole has been addressed through cuts and sales, providing the managerial appointments are sound and the managers are backed, it’s not beyond the realms of possibility that the club can challenge for promotion again. The American owners want to make money off Swansea, they can either do that by stripping out assets or by rebuilding and selling, the latter I believe is where the big prize lies. Sousa nearly made the play offs with a team struggling for forward power, a good manager, a solid team playing a system can go along way.
He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 08:36 - May 20 with 1433 viewsvalleyboy

He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 20:58 - May 19 by majorraglan

Cardiff have a lot of debt, according to Walesonline it’s now around £50m after Vincent Tan “wrote off” or converted £85m to shares, but had it not been for Tan’s generosity Cardiff would be right in the s...! I do think that Warnock gives you the best chance of going back up, but when he retires I think that Cardiff will find themselves in an awkward position, Warnock plays a certain way and Cardiff may need to rebuild significantly after his departure.

Swansea are struggling, but there has been a cohort of good players at the club and a playing style and identity has been established which hopefully runs through the club. This will hopefully bring through a succession of players who will be able to step up to the first team and propel the club forward. Once the black hole has been addressed through cuts and sales, providing the managerial appointments are sound and the managers are backed, it’s not beyond the realms of possibility that the club can challenge for promotion again. The American owners want to make money off Swansea, they can either do that by stripping out assets or by rebuilding and selling, the latter I believe is where the big prize lies. Sousa nearly made the play offs with a team struggling for forward power, a good manager, a solid team playing a system can go along way.

Put this way

I would Trust Vincent Tan more than I would trust the rabble that owns Swansea City

Vincent Tan has said that Cardiff will be debt free by 2020 and I believe that will be the case

Warnock has said that he will not manage at the highest level again, but without a doubt he is the best manager to get Cardiff promoted to the Premier League next season

As for Swansea. I think the only way they are going are southwards. As that is why I think Potter decided to go to Brighton, is because Swansea couldn’t give any assurances of player departures or what players are coming in
He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 08:52 - May 20 with 1413 viewssainthelens

He who Laughs Last Laughs Longest. We Shall See? on 08:36 - May 20 by valleyboy

Put this way

I would Trust Vincent Tan more than I would trust the rabble that owns Swansea City

Vincent Tan has said that Cardiff will be debt free by 2020 and I believe that will be the case

Warnock has said that he will not manage at the highest level again, but without a doubt he is the best manager to get Cardiff promoted to the Premier League next season

As for Swansea. I think the only way they are going are southwards. As that is why I think Potter decided to go to Brighton, is because Swansea couldn’t give any assurances of player departures or what players are coming in

I would trust Gary Glitter to babysit my grandson more than I'd trust our owner's to look after our club.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024