Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has Huw Jenkins gone yet? 23:20 - May 13 with 1980 viewsBrynCartwright

I am expecting some sort of apology and falling on his sword by the end of the week. He might drag it out until the end of May, but he needs to go.
Huw..thanks for building the club up from the brink, but you have lost it big time. Go and lie on your Marbella sun lounger.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Has Huw Jenkins gone yet? on 23:30 - May 13 with 1912 viewslonglostjack

He's a gonner after today.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Has Huw Jenkins gone yet? on 23:34 - May 13 with 1889 viewsJonathans_coat

Has Huw Jenkins gone yet? on 23:30 - May 13 by longlostjack

He's a gonner after today.

I wish this was true. Sadly he’ll probably end up with a pay rise!
Has Huw Jenkins gone yet? on 23:36 - May 13 with 1877 viewsswan65split

cooling off period ....and unity lads. PMSL
Has Huw Jenkins gone yet? on 00:00 - May 14 with 1805 viewsmajorraglan

Has Huw Jenkins gone yet? on 23:36 - May 13 by swan65split

cooling off period ....and unity lads. PMSL

Hes still got a decent size shareholding in the club, he also has a sound knowledge of the workings of the club and I suspect he may not go far. He may relinquish some of his DOF responsibilities, but I don’t think he will go far. I am not sure if the American owners have anyone else to turn to at this time.
Has Huw Jenkins gone yet? on 07:09 - May 14 with 1622 viewsYossarian

More worrying is this stuff about Carlos not exactly gone yet....so the club puts out one official announcement and then within 48 hours there appears to be an about turn. Just what the feck is going on at this club? How did things get so bad?

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Has Huw Jenkins gone yet? on 07:31 - May 14 with 1547 viewsswan65split

Has Huw Jenkins gone yet? on 00:00 - May 14 by majorraglan

Hes still got a decent size shareholding in the club, he also has a sound knowledge of the workings of the club and I suspect he may not go far. He may relinquish some of his DOF responsibilities, but I don’t think he will go far. I am not sure if the American owners have anyone else to turn to at this time.

CANT See anyone decent coming here at all , after they yanks and HJ hve made us the laughing stock of the football world, unless something dramatic happens, ATM we are fooked.
from Jack to a King, from Kings to Jokers
Has Huw Jenkins gone yet? on 07:49 - May 14 with 1496 viewsSmellyplumz

From Jack to jackass

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Has Huw Jenkins gone yet? on 08:36 - May 14 with 1400 viewswestside

Do the sellouts still get their dividend payments
Login to get fewer ads

Has Huw Jenkins gone yet? on 08:37 - May 14 with 1392 viewsPrivate_Partz

Apparently not a hint of apology or admission of mistakes in his programme notes.
Just gratitude for our time in the PL and the lovely facilities it has enabled us to build.
He has to go.....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Has Huw Jenkins gone yet? on 08:52 - May 14 with 1306 viewsmoonie

All the fans anger seems to be vented on here but little ,if any,at wherecitvnattered,I've in the stadium

Jenkins should have been made to feel unsafe and unwelcome at any of our games.

That he didn't or doesn't means he believes he can do what he likes and he does.

Also, he does does have supporters both on here and at fixtures . guy who s simply eaten himself
Has Huw Jenkins gone yet? on 09:00 - May 14 with 1276 viewscostalotta

Has Huw Jenkins gone yet? on 08:37 - May 14 by Private_Partz

Apparently not a hint of apology or admission of mistakes in his programme notes.
Just gratitude for our time in the PL and the lovely facilities it has enabled us to build.
He has to go.....

Which if we can we will sell at the first opportunity. Landore?
Has Huw Jenkins gone yet? on 09:04 - May 14 with 1261 viewsDarran

Has Huw Jenkins gone yet? on 08:52 - May 14 by moonie

All the fans anger seems to be vented on here but little ,if any,at wherecitvnattered,I've in the stadium

Jenkins should have been made to feel unsafe and unwelcome at any of our games.

That he didn't or doesn't means he believes he can do what he likes and he does.

Also, he does does have supporters both on here and at fixtures . guy who s simply eaten himself

You don’t go to the stadium you perverted prick.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024