Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? 08:01 - May 23 with 4836 viewsMoscowJack

Good morning all,

Before I head down to the beach to build on my sunburn (had to get that in!), I wanted to ask what questions you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks right now? The season's over and the time for change is here but, due to our relegation, there will be more than the usual going through the rotating door this summer.

- We have made our thoughts on Jenkins' continued failure over an extended period of time so how will the owners address this issue before it's too late (again!) to make a change? He hinted at leaving at the end of the season so why isn't this being encouraged and even enforced?

- Do Jenkins' and Pearlman's salaries reflect our position outside of the PL now? Do their salaries decrease significantly post-relegation?

- What is the budget for the season? How much do we need to generate in sales to cover losses or are the owners going to actually (finally!) invest in the club to ensure we've got the best possible management team and playing squad to help get us back up at first attempt?

- If the owners are going to invest to cover potential losses, are the Trust expected to match the investment, which they can't do if they are to fund an expensive court case?

- How many redundancies are the club considering making within the club? As this effects the local economy, isn't it essential that the Trust is consulted?

I'm sure there are many more, but not only am I completely unsure of whether any questions will be asked, the silence from our Trust Rep on the Board means we'll probably have to guess what any answers could be......

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 14:54 - May 23 with 1515 viewsswancity

May be they could ask this:

Swansea fans are blaming Huw Jenkins for selling the Club to you behind the backs of the Trust and that much is true. But is it fair that he seems to be getting most of the blame and now hatred? Shouldn't Dineen and Morgan plus one or two others be getting equal levels of stick and answerable in Court as well?

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 15:49 - May 23 with 1460 viewsdobjack2

What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 09:50 - May 23 by QJumpingJack

Why did everyone decide to exclude the Trust in 2016 from discussions as confirmed by JL at the Trust Forum in April 2017.

Sorry hit wrong button
What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 15:49 - May 23 with 1459 viewsdobjack2

What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 09:50 - May 23 by QJumpingJack

Why did everyone decide to exclude the Trust in 2016 from discussions as confirmed by JL at the Trust Forum in April 2017.

Sorry hit wrong button
What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 16:49 - May 23 with 1407 viewsHighjack

What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 14:42 - May 23 by MoscowJack

Lol. There actually are beaches in Moscow but they're not great. I'm currently abroad on holiday before the World Cup madness starts in Russia.

It must be at least 1000 miles to the sea from Moscow. Thought it was fairly inland.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 17:25 - May 23 with 1380 viewsMoscowJack

What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 16:49 - May 23 by Highjack

It must be at least 1000 miles to the sea from Moscow. Thought it was fairly inland.

Yeah, it's inland but the Moscow River flows through it (all the way to the Caspian Sea, I think!) and they have a few popular spots (some quite posh like yacht clubs etc) along it if you like a bit of pollution :)

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 17:48 - May 23 with 1350 viewsQJumpingJack

Another question for the Americans:

What role will Landon Donovan have next season at our club?
What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 18:19 - May 23 with 1316 viewsVinnie

When are they going to bugger off?
What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 18:22 - May 23 with 1313 viewsHighjack

What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 18:19 - May 23 by Vinnie

When are they going to bugger off?

I’m pretty sure they already have.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Login to get fewer ads

What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 18:47 - May 23 with 1288 viewsNeath_Jack

Yanny or Laurel?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 19:01 - May 23 with 1275 viewsmax936

What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 09:35 - May 23 by Loyal

Q ... When you say investment do you mean in to the club or in to your own bank accounts ?

Q... Have you an agreed financial structure for Swansea City and a strategy for a return to the premier league.

Q ... What's it like having a w@nk in a private jet.

Have an Up arrow for question 3

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 19:08 - May 23 with 1270 viewsmax936

What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 09:43 - May 23 by Loyal

Because he is frightened his family and business interests will be affected if exactly what is happening happens.
Always been his approach. Right back when.

Any Swans fan that spends money in that overpriced kennel called Morgans should stop, IMO.

I haven't and won't go in the place since they sold out, rarely went in before as its vastly overpriced, I surprised he's still got the balls to own it, but its probably because he makes the bullets for others to fire, so behind the scenes out of the flak.

What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 19:56 - May 23 with 1239 viewsQJumpingJack

How about:

"How much are you paying in PR consultancy fees and who is paying for this - them (Jason & Steve) or the club?"
What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 20:00 - May 23 with 1236 viewsHighjack

What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 19:08 - May 23 by max936

Any Swans fan that spends money in that overpriced kennel called Morgans should stop, IMO.

I haven't and won't go in the place since they sold out, rarely went in before as its vastly overpriced, I surprised he's still got the balls to own it, but its probably because he makes the bullets for others to fire, so behind the scenes out of the flak.

I had to go there for a wedding party, popped to Sainsbury’s and smuggled in my own booze

What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 21:15 - May 23 with 1182 viewsmax936

What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 20:00 - May 23 by Highjack

I had to go there for a wedding party, popped to Sainsbury’s and smuggled in my own booze

I won't dirty my feet by going in there.

What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 21:19 - May 23 with 1168 viewsDarran

What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 20:00 - May 23 by Highjack

I was given four bottles of Gower Gold a few weeks ago and downed them.
Max went radio rental texting me all kinds of abuse.

True story.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 22:41 - May 23 with 1123 viewsLoyal

What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 19:01 - May 23 by max936

Have an Up arrow for question 3

I assume they know 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 00:47 - May 24 with 1087 viewsDJack

What questions do you think the Trust should be asking the Yanks? on 10:23 - May 23 by Highjack

Beach? Moscow?

The Crimea...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024