Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What was that Bill Shankly said again? 22:33 - May 26 with 5929 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 09:48 - May 28 with 2043 viewsmoonie

This is a mis quote and it's self evident as to why the thread was started and by whom.

It only takes a few unts to sully the reputation of an organisation as these treasures have.

I've had texts from many Reds fans ,I've spoken to my son who is one and none have remotely any problems with the loss .the goalie make two massive screw ups and they move on .

Most Liverpool fans will be and are appalled .
What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 10:01 - May 28 with 2030 viewsHeadmaster

What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 10:07 - May 28 with 2019 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I see that Merseyside Police are looking into the matter. They shouldn’t be difficult to find given that some of these scumbag idiots have put their names and photograph on their posts.

Hopefully they’ll get a knock on the door very soon.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 10:10 - May 28 with 2008 viewsHighjack

What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 10:07 - May 28 by Joe_bradshaw

I see that Merseyside Police are looking into the matter. They shouldn’t be difficult to find given that some of these scumbag idiots have put their names and photograph on their posts.

Hopefully they’ll get a knock on the door very soon.

Surprised they aren’t looking into match fixing too.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 10:13 - May 28 with 1993 viewsGlyn1

I'm guessing that the next pages will be proper Liverpool fans defending Karius and attacking these keyboard plankton.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 10:17 - May 28 with 1986 viewsmoonie

It could have been perceived as that Highjack but it would have been too obvious.

The first was freaky, the second the third rank keeping

Trust me, these comments have caused much anger up here ,although you won't be awRe of that .

Social media is the biggest cancer in our society. None of its benefits are worth it given it gives cretins with warped minds to create hate,disharmony and division
What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 10:19 - May 28 with 1977 viewstrampie

What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 10:17 - May 28 by moonie

It could have been perceived as that Highjack but it would have been too obvious.

Trust me, these comments have caused much anger up here ,although you won't be awRe of that .

Social media is the biggest cancer in our society. None of its benefits are worth it given it gives cretins with warped minds to create hate,disharmony and division

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 14:54 - May 28 with 1900 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Truly awful, I don't remember our goalkeeper having the same kind of abuse after he had a horrific 2016/17 season. He then went on to have a very good campaign this season.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 16:24 - May 28 with 1866 viewsmax936

What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 14:54 - May 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Truly awful, I don't remember our goalkeeper having the same kind of abuse after he had a horrific 2016/17 season. He then went on to have a very good campaign this season.

Our Keeper had an "horrific 2016/17 season" dear fecking god.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 16:59 - May 28 with 1849 viewsFireboy2

What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 16:24 - May 28 by max936

Our Keeper had an "horrific 2016/17 season" dear fecking god.

Thats what i thought max

He comes out with some crackers
[Post edited 29 May 2018 14:29]
What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 17:02 - May 28 with 1848 viewsjackal

What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 14:54 - May 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Fab had a horrific season last year????

Fvck!! We've got some beauts on here.
What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 18:26 - May 28 with 1814 viewsDarran

What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 10:17 - May 28 by moonie

Oh I don’t know I quite like some of the photos on your Facebook.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 11:42 - May 29 with 1725 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 16:59 - May 28 by Fireboy2

Thats what i thought max

He comes out with some crackers
[Post edited 29 May 2018 14:29]

He was at fault for more goals than any other player in the league.

http://www.squawka.com/news/which-teams-have-made-the-most-defensive-errors-lead

But sure, this is just a cracker.

What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 14:36 - May 29 with 1667 viewsFireboy2

What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 11:42 - May 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He was at fault for more goals than any other player in the league.

http://www.squawka.com/news/which-teams-have-made-the-most-defensive-errors-lead

But sure, this is just a cracker.

Opinion of some football writer who has probably never kicked a ball

File in the B I N
What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 15:14 - May 29 with 1629 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 14:36 - May 29 by Fireboy2

Opinion of some football writer who has probably never kicked a ball

File in the B I N

Not really, it is a statistic. When using their criteria, he made more mistakes leading to goals than any other player. That is not an opinion.

What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 15:22 - May 29 with 1618 viewsFireboy2

What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 15:14 - May 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Not really, it is a statistic. When using their criteria, he made more mistakes leading to goals than any other player. That is not an opinion.

'Their criteria'

You know the saying

Statistics,Statistics and damn lies
What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 16:26 - May 29 with 1596 viewsmoonie

What is a mistake
What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 16:50 - May 29 with 1577 viewsFireboy2

What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 16:26 - May 29 by moonie

What is a mistake

Exactly richie
What was that Bill Shankly said again? on 18:10 - May 29 with 1559 viewsmoonie

Dwight
Like me you can be a patronising jerk but define " mistake" and just who is the arbiter of what is or what is not
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024