Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Get rid 17:59 - May 28 with 5795 viewsGenerousredswan

I know people are not going to like this but its only my opinion i think we need to get rid of jordan ayew dont get me wrong hes a good player but plays for himself and only himself many time last season he could have passed but hes too selfish.so if were going back to our swansea way we need to get rid of him.
Get rid on 20:58 - May 28 with 4556 viewsDyfnant

I think you’ll find most won’t give a sh1t.
Anyone there’s an offer for will be gone

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Get rid on 08:42 - May 29 with 4281 viewsJonathans_coat

Neither Ayew will be with us next year anyway.
Get rid on 09:14 - May 29 with 4205 viewsbazzool

Yes i am kinda with you on this and yes he does go for the wonder goal when there are plenty of options to score but the problem we had was players not taking chances so on 1 hand he was selfish and on the other hand he was taking a chance lol
Get rid on 09:35 - May 29 with 4138 viewsmajorraglan

There’s a thread on another Swans forum that Celtic are interested and he has a release clause of £14m. I don’t know if that is right, but for anything more than £10m I think the club would defo sell him.
Get rid on 10:45 - May 29 with 4013 viewsPrivate_Partz

I don't agree. If we have a player with talent and skill we should keep him if we are serious about going straight back up.
It is up to the manager and coaching staff to develope his game to the style of the team.
If he goes for 10m then it will be very good indication that we are again going to try running on the cheap by relying in Huw's wheeling and dealing.
We are doomed if that is the case.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Get rid on 10:52 - May 29 with 3988 viewspencoedjack

Get rid on 10:45 - May 29 by Private_Partz

I don't agree. If we have a player with talent and skill we should keep him if we are serious about going straight back up.
It is up to the manager and coaching staff to develope his game to the style of the team.
If he goes for 10m then it will be very good indication that we are again going to try running on the cheap by relying in Huw's wheeling and dealing.

The work ethic of both Ayews alone would be an asset in the championship

I also fear Jenkins will sell them & pretend to be a DOF with the dosh.
Get rid on 11:13 - May 29 with 3916 viewsmajorraglan

I am not disagreeing with you, but given that he may well be line for a pay cut, I think he will be looking for the exit. I think supporters have to realise any player who is half decent and has a pay cut clause in his contract is likely to be looking for the out.
With the players facing a pay cut next season and a lot of contracts coming to an end next summer, it’s a challenging time for the club. It’s going to be a difficult balance of cashing in on saleable assets before they become “worthless” whilst at the same time retaining a degree of stability and consolidating in an attempt to secure promotion back to the PL. If you include Ki, Rangel and Leon Britton, I think somewhere in the region of between 12 and 15 players will exit the club.
Get rid on 12:21 - May 29 with 3796 viewssomersetsimon

Get rid on 09:14 - May 29 by bazzool

Yes i am kinda with you on this and yes he does go for the wonder goal when there are plenty of options to score but the problem we had was players not taking chances so on 1 hand he was selfish and on the other hand he was taking a chance lol

and on the other hand, there wasn't anyone to pass to who could score anyway!
Login to get fewer ads

Get rid on 12:48 - May 29 with 3732 viewsJinxy

For me, if we went straight back up then in all probability we won't have fixed all the wider issues, not least return to a football style which is pleasing on the eye. Cardiff went up with hoofball, so not at any price for me.

I think we need to rebuild, get back to certain basics etc. which will likely mean more than a year in the championship. No bad thing I think. The Ayews (especially Andre and probably Jordan too) have always been best suited to 5 a side football in my view. They're all over the shop, especially when they feel they need to try and beat teams on their own!
Get rid on 12:55 - May 29 with 3685 viewsTaliesin

As much as it pains me I think we need to be looking at reinventing ourselves whilst building a squad capable of getting promotion from L1 IN 2019/20.

There's only one way we're going this season!
Get rid on 12:58 - May 29 with 3669 viewsAl_Bundy

Jordan stayed with Villa for a while when they went down so he isn't adverse of playing at this level. Can't see him brother staying.. back to France for him I think
Get rid on 22:45 - May 29 with 3362 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Get rid on 12:58 - May 29 by Al_Bundy

Jordan stayed with Villa for a while when they went down so he isn't adverse of playing at this level. Can't see him brother staying.. back to France for him I think

I still haven't the foggiest as to why he was brought back for more stupid money. Baffling

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Get rid on 00:28 - May 30 with 3246 viewslifelong

I didn’t like both of them on the pitch at the same time, didn’t compliment each other at all in my opinion. Jordon could be a very frustrating player to watch at times, obviously a talented player but way too selfish as mentioned by the op.
Just didn’t know what to make of André on his return, feck knows what his role was, I don’t think he knew himself.
Can’t see either of them staying.
Get rid on 04:52 - May 30 with 3154 viewsWhiterockin

Get rid on 12:21 - May 29 by somersetsimon

and on the other hand, there wasn't anyone to pass to who could score anyway!

Exactly. We had matches with no shots on target last season. On many occasions we were pussy footing around passing the ball with nobody taking a shot and trying to score. Then we get people complaining when a player takes responsibility and has a go. You can't make it up.
Get rid on 07:57 - May 30 with 2991 viewsItchySphincter

Anyone who doesn’t want to see the Ayews and Bony playing as the front three for the Swans in the Championshit is clearly barking.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Get rid on 23:24 - May 30 with 2691 viewsKilkennyjack

Get rid on 00:28 - May 30 by lifelong

I didn’t like both of them on the pitch at the same time, didn’t compliment each other at all in my opinion. Jordon could be a very frustrating player to watch at times, obviously a talented player but way too selfish as mentioned by the op.
Just didn’t know what to make of André on his return, feck knows what his role was, I don’t think he knew himself.
Can’t see either of them staying.

Exactly.

Beware of the Risen People

Get rid on 18:08 - May 31 with 2478 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Get rid on 08:42 - May 29 by Jonathans_coat

Neither Ayew will be with us next year anyway.

Probably correct
Get rid on 18:12 - May 31 with 2457 viewslondonlisa2001

Get rid on 07:57 - May 30 by ItchySphincter

Anyone who doesn’t want to see the Ayews and Bony playing as the front three for the Swans in the Championshit is clearly barking.

To be fair, anyone who thinks they will play as the front three is more barking...
Get rid on 18:21 - May 31 with 2436 viewsItchySphincter

Get rid on 18:12 - May 31 by londonlisa2001

To be fair, anyone who thinks they will play as the front three is more barking...

....doesn't mean they shouldn't.

'spose you'd prefer Dyer and Routledge either side........

Get rid on 18:38 - May 31 with 2408 viewslondonlisa2001

Get rid on 18:21 - May 31 by ItchySphincter

....doesn't mean they shouldn't.

'spose you'd prefer Dyer and Routledge either side........

Not at all.

But there’s as much chance of the Ayew brothers and Bony being our front three as there is of Bale, Ronaldo and Suarez being our front three.
Get rid on 18:47 - May 31 with 2385 viewsItchySphincter

Get rid on 18:38 - May 31 by londonlisa2001

Not at all.

But there’s as much chance of the Ayew brothers and Bony being our front three as there is of Bale, Ronaldo and Suarez being our front three.

That wasn't the point.

Get rid on 18:51 - May 31 with 2368 viewslondonlisa2001

Get rid on 18:47 - May 31 by ItchySphincter

That wasn't the point.

Oh right.

I didn’t realise we were playing fantasy front three.

In which case, i’ll go for the Man City front three please.
Get rid on 18:55 - May 31 with 2357 viewsswanforthemoney

Get rid on 22:45 - May 29 by Brynmill_Jack

I still haven't the foggiest as to why he was brought back for more stupid money. Baffling

Should have kept Olli and not bothered with Andre. As you say, baffling. I reckon if we hadn’t signed Andre we would have stayed up.

I stand in the North Stand

Get rid on 19:03 - May 31 with 2338 viewsItchySphincter

Get rid on 18:51 - May 31 by londonlisa2001

Oh right.

I didn’t realise we were playing fantasy front three.

In which case, i’ll go for the Man City front three please.

Oh you're in one of those moods I see.......

Get rid on 19:07 - May 31 with 2319 viewslondonlisa2001

Get rid on 19:03 - May 31 by ItchySphincter

Oh you're in one of those moods I see.......

I’m just teasing you.

In all seriousness, they would do damage in the championship but we simply can’t afford them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024