Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Communism or Fascism. 08:08 - Jun 8 with 6389 viewsItchySphincter

Which one is your favourite?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Communism or Fascism. on 18:22 - Jun 8 with 1359 viewsLord_Bony

Communism or Fascism. on 18:14 - Jun 8 by omarjack

For Moonie who thinks that people are not born equal..

Well I tend to agree..As some "people" like him are nothing but white-supremacist,literally fascist waste of space that truly don't deserve equality as they're completely ok with taking it away from others because they're a bit different.

C*nt.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2018 18:14]

'Ere we go then.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Communism or Fascism. on 18:45 - Jun 8 with 1341 viewsItchySphincter

Communism or Fascism. on 18:14 - Jun 8 by omarjack

For Moonie who thinks that people are not born equal..

Well I tend to agree..As some "people" like him are nothing but white-supremacist,literally fascist waste of space that truly don't deserve equality as they're completely ok with taking it away from others because they're a bit different.

C*nt.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2018 18:14]

He might still be a communist though.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Communism or Fascism. on 18:50 - Jun 8 with 1336 viewsHighjack

Communism or Fascism. on 18:45 - Jun 8 by ItchySphincter

He might still be a communist though.

Definitely a cottager

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Communism or Fascism. on 20:49 - Jun 8 with 1309 viewsEbo

Communism or Fascism. on 16:22 - Jun 8 by Highjack

What if we’re born as a Zionist animal who needs to be destroyed? Are they equal?

You can have a bigger house than me, a better car, job etc... but at the end of the day we end up in the same size box.

Inequality is one of the biggest causes of the world's problems.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2018 20:49]

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Communism or Fascism. on 23:53 - Jun 8 with 1266 viewsProfessor

Communism or Fascism. on 20:49 - Jun 8 by Ebo

You can have a bigger house than me, a better car, job etc... but at the end of the day we end up in the same size box.

Inequality is one of the biggest causes of the world's problems.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2018 20:49]

But, and it is a big but, you tend to be in that box much sooner if poor. The Wirral is this in a microcosm. Life expectancy is about 10 years more west of the M53. And yes both Moonie and I live that side, though I am at the South end, he at the North
Communism or Fascism. on 15:14 - Jun 9 with 1179 viewsexiledclaseboy

Excellent contributions from Shaky and Prof on this here thread. Some of the best this forum’s seen for some time.

Poll: Tory leader

Communism or Fascism. on 16:56 - Jun 9 with 1140 viewsmoonie

Ans some shockers too Andrew. let's be fair eh.

Omar.. That s pretty insulting so go fook yourself .Say it to my face someday. Trust me, I ll seek you out sometime .

No ,we re not born equal ,you pitiful Pisstake of a human being. Professor is better educated ,smarter than me so HE deserves more wealth than me.

People who think all are born equal are unequal in the head.

If you re born in Mali or Mogadishu, you are not born as equal as one born in Richmond upon Thames ,even Cimla .

Equal my fookn arse
Communism or Fascism. on 17:04 - Jun 9 with 1123 viewsmoonie

Perhaps,Omar and Ebo could possibly explain the inequality of those born in different parts of the world.

You utter posturing pricks have missed my point entirely which is that your life depends on where you are born ,to whom conceives you. no? If you re born to a smack head in downtown Detroit or to a family of influence,privilege and gross wealth ,something like our Royal family.

We don't even die equally

Inability to read and think helps
Login to get fewer ads

Communism or Fascism. on 17:27 - Jun 9 with 1091 viewsTreforys_Jack

Think people are replying to the poster here rather than than actual post. Define being born equal ?
Communism or Fascism. on 17:32 - Jun 9 with 1085 viewsmoonie

Not so much that Morriston boy but simply ey ve misinterpreted what I posted . They are embarrassed now at my pointing out what I meant . Scaly, ebo and Omar haven't the grace to accept they ve screwed up. I don't want an apology but want them to donate a tenner each to a Kids Hospice .

Nobody is fookn born equal .

Nobody.

The world is a wildly unequal place and our lives are defined by our environment and social milieu.

It's ok to make a mistake but it's better to apologise and accept and move on
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024