Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cannabis Oil 17:45 - Jun 11 with 4121 viewsDarran

This is an utter disgrace.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/jun/11/epileptic-boys-mother-barred-fro

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Cannabis Oil on 18:02 - Jun 11 with 3612 viewsJango

It’s been proven that it can ease symptoms or even fully cure a large amount of medical conditions. The most important people in the land never seem to struggle with any of those conditions.
Cannabis Oil on 18:05 - Jun 11 with 3600 viewsJackfath

Cannabis Oil on 18:02 - Jun 11 by Jango

It’s been proven that it can ease symptoms or even fully cure a large amount of medical conditions. The most important people in the land never seem to struggle with any of those conditions.

That's because most of them are reptilian shape-shifters.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Cannabis Oil on 18:07 - Jun 11 with 3594 viewsN_T_J

Im suffering a lot of pain, nerve damage to both hands from a spinal cord injury, has/does anyone on here use the oil for nerve pain? If so, would you recommend using it and what oil would you recommend using? I have looked online and theres endless places selling them. Id prefer paying for a good quaility one.
Cannabis Oil on 18:07 - Jun 11 with 3594 viewsNeath_Jack

You got to laugh when you see people on facebook posting that they've been taking the crap from Holland and Barrett and within 2 or 3 days all their diseases have vanished.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Cannabis Oil on 18:10 - Jun 11 with 3581 viewstheloneranger

It's a disgrace and talking about f*cking hypocrisy...

"Tory MP tasked with regulating drugs has husband that grows 45 acres of cannabis"

https://www.rt.com/uk/418696-drugs-tory-minister-husband/

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Cannabis Oil on 18:52 - Jun 11 with 3483 viewsAmbergambler

Cannabis Oil on 18:07 - Jun 11 by N_T_J

Im suffering a lot of pain, nerve damage to both hands from a spinal cord injury, has/does anyone on here use the oil for nerve pain? If so, would you recommend using it and what oil would you recommend using? I have looked online and theres endless places selling them. Id prefer paying for a good quaility one.

From my experience I would say don't waste your money on the Holland and Barrett ones.
Cannabis Oil on 19:01 - Jun 11 with 3464 viewsJango

Cannabis Oil on 18:07 - Jun 11 by N_T_J

If you have Facebook or know anyone who’s account you could use then try the group

Medical cannabis oil making uk

Once you’ve joined this group you’ll speak privately with of the medical professionals running the group. You’ll tell them your symptoms and then they’ll reccomend a treatment for you and will supply it next day delivery.

My mum was found to have a 12cm by 12cm tumour down by her ovaries. She had to wait 4 months for the op but after a few weeks she was crippled with pain and no painkillers she was given worked. She was recommended to these by someone on a cancer forum she had joined. She was given drops to take once 4 times a day to begin with increasing every few days. Within 2 or 3 days the pain was pretty much gone. From that point to the operation more than 3 months later she didn’t take a single painkiller.
Cannabis Oil on 19:11 - Jun 11 with 3439 viewsN_T_J

Cannabis Oil on 19:01 - Jun 11 by Jango

If you have Facebook or know anyone who’s account you could use then try the group

Medical cannabis oil making uk

Once you’ve joined this group you’ll speak privately with of the medical professionals running the group. You’ll tell them your symptoms and then they’ll reccomend a treatment for you and will supply it next day delivery.

My mum was found to have a 12cm by 12cm tumour down by her ovaries. She had to wait 4 months for the op but after a few weeks she was crippled with pain and no painkillers she was given worked. She was recommended to these by someone on a cancer forum she had joined. She was given drops to take once 4 times a day to begin with increasing every few days. Within 2 or 3 days the pain was pretty much gone. From that point to the operation more than 3 months later she didn’t take a single painkiller.

Thank you for replying.

Im not on FB, but I will ask someone i can use theirs. I get gaberpenting of DRs but I dont use tablets, even though im in pain 24hrs a day.

I will be giving oil a try, as poster above has said H&B is to be avoided, theres so many oils out there.

Thanks again
Login to get fewer ads

Cannabis Oil on 19:41 - Jun 11 with 3381 viewsmax936

Cannabis Oil on 18:52 - Jun 11 by Ambergambler

From my experience I would say don't waste your money on the Holland and Barrett ones.

I'd echo that I bought it online a supposedly stronger strength one at 5% and it did the square root of fukall.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Cannabis Oil on 20:29 - Jun 11 with 3303 viewsLord_Bony

Cannabis oil works for many peoples ailments...fact.

It should be legalised....the THC element.

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Cannabis Oil on 21:29 - Jun 11 with 3217 viewsblockerman

Hi all, been an avid reader of this forum for some years (season ticket holder) but never had the urge to get directly involved particularly on football matters, I’m compelled in this instance however mainly as I feel strongly on this subject, It’s a difficult one for me as my Wife was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer earlier this year, Unfortunately she lost her battle against this brutal disease just 8 weeks later at the age of just 37, nothing can describe it so I won’t even try, I will try however to pass on my limited knowledge.
We knew the outlook was bleak However living in hope After initial diagnosis I done a lot of digging on the benefits of cannabis oil on cancer, particularly pancreatic in the hope it could benefit in some way, I have absolutely no doubt that there are huge benefits in consuming cannabis, primarily the THC extract to aid in pain releif, alleviating symptoms and potentially helping to treat, the over the counter CBD oils I believe to have merit but not to the extent of the THC extract which unfortunately is the illegal part, the illegal status however is completely irrelevant when the person you most love is deteriorating in front of you I can assure you.
There is a host of information out there should it be of interest to anyone, unfortunately it was too late for us but this post may, just may help someone.
I used a couple of Facebook pages which helped me make educated decisions, “cannabis oil success stories” where as suggested earlier you can put in you ailments or daiagnosis and experienced people will advise, nobody sells oil or cannabis products on this page it merely a good source of advice, I learned early on that it’s best to become self sufficient in making your own oil, at least then you can make sure what’s in it as there are many derivatives of the oil with differing benefits, i would also be weary of purchasing any such THC oil on line, I’m not convinced about their legitimacy and it’s too important to trust with people your not familiar with. in no way promoting the use of cannabis for any other reason than medical, three is just too many success stories out there to ignore, unfortunately not so for us but I strongly believe in its medicinal values and surely has to be legalised in the uk soon. Hope this helps someone.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2018 21:36]
Cannabis Oil on 21:47 - Jun 11 with 3171 viewsN_T_J

Cannabis Oil on 21:29 - Jun 11 by blockerman

Hi all, been an avid reader of this forum for some years (season ticket holder) but never had the urge to get directly involved particularly on football matters, I’m compelled in this instance however mainly as I feel strongly on this subject, It’s a difficult one for me as my Wife was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer earlier this year, Unfortunately she lost her battle against this brutal disease just 8 weeks later at the age of just 37, nothing can describe it so I won’t even try, I will try however to pass on my limited knowledge.
We knew the outlook was bleak However living in hope After initial diagnosis I done a lot of digging on the benefits of cannabis oil on cancer, particularly pancreatic in the hope it could benefit in some way, I have absolutely no doubt that there are huge benefits in consuming cannabis, primarily the THC extract to aid in pain releif, alleviating symptoms and potentially helping to treat, the over the counter CBD oils I believe to have merit but not to the extent of the THC extract which unfortunately is the illegal part, the illegal status however is completely irrelevant when the person you most love is deteriorating in front of you I can assure you.
There is a host of information out there should it be of interest to anyone, unfortunately it was too late for us but this post may, just may help someone.
I used a couple of Facebook pages which helped me make educated decisions, “cannabis oil success stories” where as suggested earlier you can put in you ailments or daiagnosis and experienced people will advise, nobody sells oil or cannabis products on this page it merely a good source of advice, I learned early on that it’s best to become self sufficient in making your own oil, at least then you can make sure what’s in it as there are many derivatives of the oil with differing benefits, i would also be weary of purchasing any such THC oil on line, I’m not convinced about their legitimacy and it’s too important to trust with people your not familiar with. in no way promoting the use of cannabis for any other reason than medical, three is just too many success stories out there to ignore, unfortunately not so for us but I strongly believe in its medicinal values and surely has to be legalised in the uk soon. Hope this helps someone.

Sorry to hear your story regarding your wife.
Cannabis Oil on 21:49 - Jun 11 with 3168 viewsNeath_Jack

Blimey, that's a tough read.

Best wishes to you fellow Jack.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Cannabis Oil on 21:53 - Jun 11 with 3157 viewsexiledclaseboy

The first part of that is heartbreaking. Kudos for you for trying to pass on what you learned to help others.

Poll: Tory leader

Cannabis Oil on 21:55 - Jun 11 with 3152 viewsdickythorpe

Sorry for your loss. Welcome to planet swans.
Cannabis Oil on 22:08 - Jun 11 with 3135 viewsmax936

Sorry for your heartbreaking loss and Thanks for posting,.

Best Wishes for the Future.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Cannabis Oil on 23:21 - Jun 11 with 3047 viewsLord_Bony

So sorry for your sad loss.

I use cannabis oil to treat my cancer. I use the strong THC type which I have made for me. It is very expensive and illegal, but personally I really don't care if they come knocking my door.

It is of great help whilst on chemo and many users have been cured by taking large doses of a gram a day. I use it as one of many weapons in the arsenal in the fight against this disease.

The human body has many canibinoid receptors,it is one of the most potent and natural healing drugs for humans.it has been used for at least 8,000 years,what right has any government got to stop it being used as a medicine today?

Most states in America have now legalised it and they can prescribe through dispensaries the correct type of oil to match the illness or disease with great efficacy.

The U.K. Is way behind the times on this.

It MUST be legalised for medicinal purposes.

Good luck my friend and keep posting.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Cannabis Oil on 23:28 - Jun 11 with 3033 viewsPentyrchJack

This is amazing and shows what it can do to help people:
[Post edited 11 Jun 2018 23:36]

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Cannabis Oil on 00:12 - Jun 12 with 2993 viewsLord_Bony

Cannabis Oil on 23:28 - Jun 11 by PentyrchJack

This is amazing and shows what it can do to help people:
[Post edited 11 Jun 2018 23:36]

Brilliant...absolutely brilliant.

Cannabis Oil on 06:00 - Jun 12 with 2907 views3swan

Another article with a happy result.

https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/cannabis-oil-cancer-joy-smi

Link to the petition in the article

https://www.change.org/p/joy-smith-legalise-canabis-oil-in-uk-for-medical-use-jo
Cannabis Oil on 06:19 - Jun 12 with 2894 viewspeenemunde

Cannabis Oil on 18:07 - Jun 11 by Neath_Jack

You got to laugh when you see people on facebook posting that they've been taking the crap from Holland and Barrett and within 2 or 3 days all their diseases have vanished.

Have you ever heard of the “placebo effect”.
Cannabis Oil on 10:31 - Jun 12 with 2807 viewsblockerman

Cannabis Oil on 23:21 - Jun 11 by Lord_Bony

So sorry for your sad loss.

I use cannabis oil to treat my cancer. I use the strong THC type which I have made for me. It is very expensive and illegal, but personally I really don't care if they come knocking my door.

It is of great help whilst on chemo and many users have been cured by taking large doses of a gram a day. I use it as one of many weapons in the arsenal in the fight against this disease.

The human body has many canibinoid receptors,it is one of the most potent and natural healing drugs for humans.it has been used for at least 8,000 years,what right has any government got to stop it being used as a medicine today?

Most states in America have now legalised it and they can prescribe through dispensaries the correct type of oil to match the illness or disease with great efficacy.

The U.K. Is way behind the times on this.

It MUST be legalised for medicinal purposes.

Good luck my friend and keep posting.

Thank you Lord Bony, tough times of course.
You've described it better then i could last night, and you are clearly more educated than myself on the subject, as you say the cost and legal status is irrelevant as the benefits are there for all to see.
I cant get my head around as to why there is so much resistance from those in power, im no conspiracy theorist but the mind boggles.
It took me a little while to get up to speed with what we needed and how to source & make it effectively, unfortunately in our case it was time we did not have.
Take care pal.
Cannabis Oil on 13:01 - Jun 12 with 2732 viewsLord_Bony

Cannabis Oil on 10:31 - Jun 12 by blockerman

Thank you Lord Bony, tough times of course.
You've described it better then i could last night, and you are clearly more educated than myself on the subject, as you say the cost and legal status is irrelevant as the benefits are there for all to see.
I cant get my head around as to why there is so much resistance from those in power, im no conspiracy theorist but the mind boggles.
It took me a little while to get up to speed with what we needed and how to source & make it effectively, unfortunately in our case it was time we did not have.
Take care pal.

Unfortunately,some cancers are more aggressive than others. Pancreatic cancer,such as your experience,is very difficult to treat once it's spread. As we know with Patrick Swayze and Steve Jobs owner of Aplle, all the money in the world couldn't help these guys.

But there are some cancers and chronic illnesses that cannabis oil is very effective in treating or at least help to alleviate.

No reason for people not to have that option.

The main reason for government opposition is pressure from the pharmaceutical companies...they don't want cheap,natural products that work coming to the market and eating away at their profits.

Cannabis Oil on 18:59 - Jun 12 with 2621 viewstheloneranger

The young boy required his next dose at 15.30pm yesterday, but couldn't have it because it had been confiscated.

He had his first fit in over 6 months today

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Cannabis Oil on 23:28 - Jun 12 with 2545 viewsLord_Bony

Cannabis Oil on 18:59 - Jun 12 by theloneranger

The young boy required his next dose at 15.30pm yesterday, but couldn't have it because it had been confiscated.

He had his first fit in over 6 months today

Tragic to see kids suffer unnecessarily like this...just to protect the pharmaceutical companies interests.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024