Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gareth Thomas..again 12:05 - Jun 22 with 16613 viewssainthelens

He's back in the news ......never knew he was gay !!
Gareth Thomas..again on 18:50 - Jun 23 with 1398 viewsmax936

Gareth Thomas..again on 18:36 - Jun 23 by bluey_the_blue

For me it's not his sexuality - couldn't care less.

It's the fact he cynically lied about his life to make money.

People like Thomas vastly overestimate their importance in life to bolster their ego. As someone posted elsewhere, he's a cvnt irrespective of sexuality.

Can’t believe this lm agreeing with Bluey again.

It won’t last, not a chance

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Gareth Thomas..again on 19:30 - Jun 23 with 1373 viewslondonlisa2001

So, to sum up this spectacular thread -

No one has a problem with Gareth Thomas’ sexuality, mentioning it constantly in posts about how much of a tw*t he is, is simply coincidental.

Homophobic abuse either doesn’t exist in football or it doesn’t matter because Brighton fans sing about sheepsh*ggers (I assume that means that anti Semitic abuse aimed at Spurs fans doesn’t matter either as they do the same eh Bluey?)

Despite Gareth Thomas having a company that exists for the purpose of highlighting discrimination, promoting equality and diversity (as in, that’s his job), he should shut up about being gay and talking about it as that’s wrong. (Again Bluey, I assume the people that run charities that highlight anti Semitism and remembering the holocaust should shut up about being Jewish as they’re pushing their faith down everyone’s throat)?

Brynnie has once again displayed his rather special form of tolerant Christianity as he does on every thread about Gareth Thomas or Nigel Owens.

Highjack uses acronyms without knowing what they mean.

Anyone that doesn’t exhibit overt homophobia must want to bend over for Gareth Thomas (btw, I think bending forward would be more convenient than bending backwards), and is ‘without humour’.

Oh, and Duncan Norvelle is apparently gay which must come as a surprise to his wife and three kids.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2018 19:31]
Gareth Thomas..again on 19:34 - Jun 23 with 1371 viewsmax936

Gareth Thomas..again on 19:30 - Jun 23 by londonlisa2001

No one has a problem with Gareth Thomas’ sexuality, mentioning it constantly in posts about how much of a tw*t he is, is simply coincidental.

Homophobic abuse either doesn’t exist in football or it doesn’t matter because Brighton fans sing about sheepsh*ggers (I assume that means that anti Semitic abuse aimed at Spurs fans doesn’t matter either as they do the same eh Bluey?)

Despite Gareth Thomas having a company that exists for the purpose of highlighting discrimination, promoting equality and diversity (as in, that’s his job), he should shut up about being gay and talking about it as that’s wrong. (Again Bluey, I assume the people that run charities that highlight anti Semitism and remembering the holocaust should shut up about being Jewish as they’re pushing their faith down everyone’s throat)?

Brynnie has once again displayed his rather special form of tolerant Christianity as he does on every thread about Gareth Thomas or Nigel Owens.

Anyone that doesn’t exhibit overt homophobia must want to bend over for Gareth Thomas (btw, I think bending forward would be more convenient than bending backwards), and is ‘without humour’.

Oh, and Duncan Norvelle is apparently gay which must come as a surprise to his wife and three kids.

Not all all he’s just a can’t and a head slapping can’t at that 😂

Gareth Thomas..again on 19:42 - Jun 23 with 1357 viewslondonlisa2001

Gareth Thomas..again on 19:34 - Jun 23 by max936

Not all all he’s just a can’t and a head slapping can’t at that 😂

Why are you agreeing 100% with posts that are critical of him using his sexuality if it’s not about his sexuality?

That’s his job. Equality and diversity awareness.

It’s like criticising an ex footballer commenting on the World Cup for making money out of being a footballer. Or criticising a priest for making money out of his faith.

There are many who are both vile people and headslappers, it’s ironic that the two that get constantly criticised on multiple threads are either gay (Thomas), or brown (Jason Mohammad). And when those threads get posted, people always mention their sexuality or colour. Funny that.
Gareth Thomas..again on 19:50 - Jun 23 with 1347 viewsdickythorpe

Gareth Thomas..again on 11:57 - Jun 23 by dickythorpe

10 pager coming up......

20 pager......
Gareth Thomas..again on 19:58 - Jun 23 with 1339 viewsElmo

Spearchucker's Page 1 post (deleted?), says it all

How on earth can GT's disgusting, abusive behaviour be tolerated ?

Why arent posters focusing on that instead of cowering behind some bizarre PC agenda ?
Gareth Thomas..again on 20:00 - Jun 23 with 1337 viewssainthelens

Fair post Lisa...but the gay community can laugh at themselves with innuendo etc...but the rest of us are castagated whenever we have a cheap giggle at them. Fair play to Nigel Owens...He's not constantly in our faces bleating on about what a tough time they get. But Thomas is comfortable with it while taking money for the pain.
Jesus wept.
Gareth Thomas..again on 20:04 - Jun 23 with 1331 viewsNeath_Jack

Gareth Thomas..again on 19:58 - Jun 23 by Elmo

Spearchucker's Page 1 post (deleted?), says it all

How on earth can GT's disgusting, abusive behaviour be tolerated ?

Why arent posters focusing on that instead of cowering behind some bizarre PC agenda ?

Aye, it says it was a complete load of bollocks and only people like you would choose to believe it.

Don't you think that would have made the papers if it were true? A touring rugby side in Australia, and one of their players done that? It would be manna from heaven for them.

Jesus wept indeed.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

Gareth Thomas..again on 20:10 - Jun 23 with 1321 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gareth Thomas..again on 16:31 - Jun 23 by Humpty

Fact is... the overwhelming majority of people simply don't give a shit about someone's sexuality

You reckon?

So far on this thread I've learned Gareth Thomas attacks men outside toilets, likes rimming, is a vile creature for earning a living by being gay, likes big black cock, behaves like Duncan Norvelle and Larry Grayson, is a receiver and you shouldn't stand behind him.

I think there's quite a few on here who have a massive problem with his sexuality. And any footballer who came out would have to put up with this type of shit x 1000 every week.

You're making sh*t up now. I never said he acted like Duncan Norvelle and Larry Grayson. I said he SHOULD act like them in answer to all the homophobes.

You're taking on some sort of crusade on Thomas' behalf but he's quite happy doing that for himself. That's the whole point of this thread - you accuse people if bringing Thomas' sexuality into the thread when in reality people don't mind anyone being gay - we just wish he would stop telling us he's gay because believe me we've got that particular message .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Gareth Thomas..again on 20:17 - Jun 23 with 1310 viewslondonlisa2001

Gareth Thomas..again on 20:00 - Jun 23 by sainthelens

Fair post Lisa...but the gay community can laugh at themselves with innuendo etc...but the rest of us are castagated whenever we have a cheap giggle at them. Fair play to Nigel Owens...He's not constantly in our faces bleating on about what a tough time they get. But Thomas is comfortable with it while taking money for the pain.
Jesus wept.

That’s the same with any group.

Black people can say stuff about being black that white people can’t.

Disabled people the same.

Welsh people the same. Hell, our crowd sing one nil to the sheepsh*ggers and moan when others do it. We moan about our own families but would swing for anyone else that criticised them.

Why would you want a cheap giggle at the gay community anyway?

Thomas doesn’t ‘take money for the pain’ - his job is raising awareness and he draws on his experiences to do that. He gives talks at major companies all the time, and very good at it he is, as well. Everyone draws on their experience in their job, what ever it may be.

If people don’t like him, great. I don’t like him very much, largely because he slapped his head when scoring a try! But not liking him and then making homophobia remarks and thinking it justified is like thinking it’s ok to be racist as long as the black person is a git.
Gareth Thomas..again on 20:17 - Jun 23 with 1310 viewsbluey_the_blue

Lisa,

My problem with Gareth Thomas is simply that he's a fvcking liar.

His narrative has been to promote brand Gareth Thomas after egg retirement, using his sexuality. His story of being a tortured soul, unable to tell anyone is a big fat lie given his sexuality was known from an early age not just within Bridgend RFC but Welsh rugby as a whole.

I've no problem with homosexuality, which you seem to be intimating.

My problem is with Thomas who is a lying sack of shit, irrespective of of his sexuality.

So, given he's a big liar, excuse me for raising an eyebrow Roger Moore style when the question of his sincerity to causes comes up.
Gareth Thomas..again on 20:19 - Jun 23 with 1306 viewsDarran

Gareth Thomas..again on 20:17 - Jun 23 by londonlisa2001

That’s the same with any group.

Black people can say stuff about being black that white people can’t.

Disabled people the same.

Welsh people the same. Hell, our crowd sing one nil to the sheepsh*ggers and moan when others do it. We moan about our own families but would swing for anyone else that criticised them.

Why would you want a cheap giggle at the gay community anyway?

Thomas doesn’t ‘take money for the pain’ - his job is raising awareness and he draws on his experiences to do that. He gives talks at major companies all the time, and very good at it he is, as well. Everyone draws on their experience in their job, what ever it may be.

If people don’t like him, great. I don’t like him very much, largely because he slapped his head when scoring a try! But not liking him and then making homophobia remarks and thinking it justified is like thinking it’s ok to be racist as long as the black person is a git.

I thought Rupert Everett’s little story on Norton last night was pathetic in this current climate.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Gareth Thomas..again on 20:20 - Jun 23 with 1306 viewslondonlisa2001

Gareth Thomas..again on 20:10 - Jun 23 by Brynmill_Jack

You're making sh*t up now. I never said he acted like Duncan Norvelle and Larry Grayson. I said he SHOULD act like them in answer to all the homophobes.

You're taking on some sort of crusade on Thomas' behalf but he's quite happy doing that for himself. That's the whole point of this thread - you accuse people if bringing Thomas' sexuality into the thread when in reality people don't mind anyone being gay - we just wish he would stop telling us he's gay because believe me we've got that particular message .

Do you wish the Pope stopped telling everyone he’s a Catholic? That being his job. Surely we’ve got that particular message?

It’s his job ffs. If he didn’t raise awareness of issues affecting the gay community and specifically related to sport, he wouldn’t be doing it very well, the fact that people are noticing his campaigns says he’s doing what he’s supposed to do. Raise awareness.
Gareth Thomas..again on 20:22 - Jun 23 with 1299 viewslondonlisa2001

Gareth Thomas..again on 20:19 - Jun 23 by Darran

I thought Rupert Everett’s little story on Norton last night was pathetic in this current climate.

Didn’t see it. And I don’t much like Rupert Everett so wouldn’t bother watching it.

But everyone’s story on Graham Norton is a bit pathetic if we’re honest. They are there to sell films or albums.
Gareth Thomas..again on 20:27 - Jun 23 with 1295 viewslondonlisa2001

Gareth Thomas..again on 20:17 - Jun 23 by bluey_the_blue

Lisa,

My problem with Gareth Thomas is simply that he's a fvcking liar.

His narrative has been to promote brand Gareth Thomas after egg retirement, using his sexuality. His story of being a tortured soul, unable to tell anyone is a big fat lie given his sexuality was known from an early age not just within Bridgend RFC but Welsh rugby as a whole.

I've no problem with homosexuality, which you seem to be intimating.

My problem is with Thomas who is a lying sack of shit, irrespective of of his sexuality.

So, given he's a big liar, excuse me for raising an eyebrow Roger Moore style when the question of his sincerity to causes comes up.

It may well have been well known in Welsh rugby, but it doesn’t mean it was comfortable for him and he didn’t suffer.

There are many football players, some of whom are at the very top of the game and are being lauded at this World Cup who don’t come out although many know. Same with film stars. Some superstars there as well.

People within a circle knowing doesn’t mean they are free to live as they want. That’s like saying black people are fine because everyone knows they are black.
Gareth Thomas..again on 20:39 - Jun 23 with 1284 viewsmoonie

Lisa at it again then.Look ,it's about the man not his choice of bed mate .

Most can see that

No need for the angst . We know you're always in the moral high chair so give it a rest
Gareth Thomas..again on 20:40 - Jun 23 with 1280 viewsDarran

Gareth Thomas..again on 20:39 - Jun 23 by moonie

Lisa at it again then.Look ,it's about the man not his choice of bed mate .

Most can see that

No need for the angst . We know you're always in the moral high chair so give it a rest

Creepys off again.

Gareth Thomas..again on 20:49 - Jun 23 with 1256 viewsbluey_the_blue

Gareth Thomas..again on 20:27 - Jun 23 by londonlisa2001

It may well have been well known in Welsh rugby, but it doesn’t mean it was comfortable for him and he didn’t suffer.

There are many football players, some of whom are at the very top of the game and are being lauded at this World Cup who don’t come out although many know. Same with film stars. Some superstars there as well.

People within a circle knowing doesn’t mean they are free to live as they want. That’s like saying black people are fine because everyone knows they are black.

There are many people who don't come out...

BECAUSE IT'S NOBODY ELSE'S FUVCKING BUSINESS.

Ok, so you claim it wasn't comfortable for Thomas etc... that excuses him lying about it in his book? Of course not.

it was an uncomfortable issue for Thomas because he decided it was, in a book aimed at making money for him where being a now openly gay sportsman is a niche market.

The fact is, if Gareth Thomas had not publicly came out in the way he did, would he have any work from BBC? It's highly doubtful.
Gareth Thomas..again on 20:52 - Jun 23 with 1254 viewsmax936

Gareth Thomas..again on 19:42 - Jun 23 by londonlisa2001

Why are you agreeing 100% with posts that are critical of him using his sexuality if it’s not about his sexuality?

That’s his job. Equality and diversity awareness.

It’s like criticising an ex footballer commenting on the World Cup for making money out of being a footballer. Or criticising a priest for making money out of his faith.

There are many who are both vile people and headslappers, it’s ironic that the two that get constantly criticised on multiple threads are either gay (Thomas), or brown (Jason Mohammad). And when those threads get posted, people always mention their sexuality or colour. Funny that.

My mistake was writing 100% fuking hell, l don’t give a fuk what his sexuality his faith or what everelse, to many “intelligent “ people taking to many things literally on a football forum he’s gay so fuking what my thing is him going on and on and on forever and a day about it, my wife’s two nephews don’t on about it, but Gareth Thomas loves to go on about it and once every year, why? And that’s what l dislike about it all, l dislike him as a person as well.
Now do me a favour stop emphasising me writing 100% .
My opinion is just that doesn’t mean my opinion is right or wrong or indeed your opinion.

Have a pleasant rest of your evening.

Gareth Thomas..again (n/t) on 20:54 - Jun 23 with 1251 viewsmax936

Gareth Thomas..again on 20:52 - Jun 23 by max936

My mistake was writing 100% fuking hell, l don’t give a fuk what his sexuality his faith or what everelse, to many “intelligent “ people taking to many things literally on a football forum he’s gay so fuking what my thing is him going on and on and on forever and a day about it, my wife’s two nephews don’t on about it, but Gareth Thomas loves to go on about it and once every year, why? And that’s what l dislike about it all, l dislike him as a person as well.
My opinion is just that doesn’t mean my opinion is right or wrong or indeed your opinion.

Gareth Thomas..again on 20:58 - Jun 23 with 1242 viewsDarran

Gareth Thomas..again on 20:52 - Jun 23 by max936

Well said Max,you still dying your hair gay boy?

Gareth Thomas..again on 21:08 - Jun 23 with 1234 viewsmax936

Gareth Thomas..again on 20:58 - Jun 23 by Darran

Well said Max,you still dying your hair gay boy?

Gis a kid and l’ll tell you

Gareth Thomas..again on 22:20 - Jun 23 with 1199 viewsdickythorpe

Gareth Thomas..again on 21:08 - Jun 23 by max936

A kid!!!! Dar either has a womb or a goat farm.
Gareth Thomas..again on 22:50 - Jun 23 with 1172 viewsDarran

Gareth Thomas..again on 21:08 - Jun 23 by max936

Blimey it’s Kevin Spacey. 😮

Gareth Thomas..again on 23:47 - Jun 23 with 1138 viewsItchySphincter

Gareth Thomas..again on 17:48 - Jun 23 by Humpty

Heh. Far be it from me to spoil such a fantastic thread.

Carry on lads.

G’boy Humpt.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024