Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. 20:00 - Jun 23 with 16076 viewspeenemunde

Be great if they do 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 17:48 - Jun 26 with 1451 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 17:27 - Jun 26 by trampie

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/123724.stm
''Nearly a hundred people were arrested in Bedfordshire, Essex, Norfolk, Dorset, Hertfordshire and Peterborough as fans' disappointment turned to violence.
The worst scenes were in Bedford where 41 people were arrested, 25 were detained overnight and 12 will appear in court on Wednesday. Twelve people were arrested in Luton where several town centre shops had their windows smashed.
There has been sporadic football-related violence in Bedfordshire throughout the World Cup, and another 11 people were detained after the match in other parts of the county.
Police in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, used riot shields and CS spray after fighting broke out among a crowd of 100 fans who had turned out from city centre pubs.
Missiles were thrown at a police van from the crowd gathered in Cathedral Square and one officer was punched in the face.
Three men were arrested on charges of violence disorder and assaulting a policeman''.

There we are I expect apologies off joe bradshaw and Darran, exiledclaseboy has learnt from experience that I never lie.

The English were rioting in market towns, proper rioting, CS spray and riot shields, 100's of hooligans a time involved in separate incidents across England, they came spilling out of pubs after Argentina had put the English to the sword and they went nuts smashing businesses up, setting fires, fighting with the police, I watched the game on the box live and I could not believe the commentary, they were lying/in denial/couldn't take it and I thought that some English are so thick that they will riot, they will not believe their own eyes and will get wound up by the poisonous comments of their countrymen in the media and they will smash the place up and they did.

There was not as many hooligans 20 years as there was 40 years ago and I suppose there will be less now but I can see the potential is still there, if England lose and the commentators and pundits don't like it then there might well be civil unrest again in England.

Not a fireman mentioned.

England ablaze?

Oh yeah, I remember seeing the orange glow in the sky looking east from the top of Kilvey Hill.

Bullshit which you’ve just proved with the best you can come up with. A few minor sporadic incidents does not constitute “England ablaze”.

Apology accepted.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 18:14 - Jun 26 with 1426 viewsmoonie

Honest to God, folks,come on .

It's just as well only Welsh people read this as they d think Wales was full of backward ,bitter jerks, like tramps,which of course it is not.

Eye bleeding to see this
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 18:24 - Jun 26 with 1411 viewstrampie

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 17:28 - Jun 26 by Darran

Nonsense,fuçk off.

You don't believe the British Broadcasting Corporation ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 18:26 - Jun 26 with 1404 viewstrampie

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 17:48 - Jun 26 by Joe_bradshaw

Not a fireman mentioned.

England ablaze?

Oh yeah, I remember seeing the orange glow in the sky looking east from the top of Kilvey Hill.

Bullshit which you’ve just proved with the best you can come up with. A few minor sporadic incidents does not constitute “England ablaze”.

Apology accepted.

Rioting does often involve fire, little English towns resembled war zones after hundreds of their own countrymen smashed England up.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 18:29 - Jun 26 with 1403 viewsraynor94

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 17:06 - Jun 26 by Chief

Probably because we are Welsh.

We have our own national team.

Who are not there, so why not wish another home nation well, I'd be the same if it was NI or Scotland

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 18:44 - Jun 26 with 1390 viewssherpajacob

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 18:29 - Jun 26 by raynor94

Who are not there, so why not wish another home nation well, I'd be the same if it was NI or Scotland

"Home nation"

Is an interesting phrase. There used to be a, home international championship, which was financially important to Wales and NI. Until England and Scotland dropped it to give them better preparation matches and improve their performances at major champIonships. That worked well.

Liverpool don't expect Man utd fans to support them in Europe or anywhere else, and vice versa.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 20:42 - Jun 26 with 1333 viewsLoyal

Beating 2 pub teams and the nation expects ...

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 21:20 - Jun 26 with 1317 viewsChief

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 18:29 - Jun 26 by raynor94

OK, so you do accept that we have our own National football team.

Isn't rivalry an integral part of football?

Who would you consider as Wales's rivals?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Login to get fewer ads

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 21:25 - Jun 26 with 1314 viewspeenemunde

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 17:06 - Jun 26 by Chief

Probably because we are Welsh.

We have our own national team.

We also have a league of Wales. Would you prefer Swansea to play in it ?.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 22:19 - Jun 26 with 1292 viewsFireboy2

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 21:25 - Jun 26 by peenemunde

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 22:23 - Jun 26 with 1289 viewsmoonie

It's a fair question Ed,it really is.

We cannot insult England and the English league when leaving it would be disastrous.
You d be playing Aberyswyth and Carmarthen. Ok,if you re a language fascist but not for me

Some posts on here beggar belief in this respect

Personally ,I think England ignores Wales, just asxwe,l really looking at this site
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 22:34 - Jun 26 with 1279 viewsChief

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 21:25 - Jun 26 by peenemunde

I see you are you are only selecting certain posts to reply to me.

No I don't want Swansea to play in the LoW.

Why does this mean we need to support the England national team?

England have failed to qualify and crashed out of many tournaments early doors, yet we remain the 'English' league along with 5 others. So whats the difference now?

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 22:55 - Jun 26 with 1265 viewsDr_Winston

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 22:34 - Jun 26 by Chief

I see you are you are only selecting certain posts to reply to me.

No I don't want Swansea to play in the LoW.

Why does this mean we need to support the England national team?

England have failed to qualify and crashed out of many tournaments early doors, yet we remain the 'English' league along with 5 others. So whats the difference now?

I think the general gist is the hypocrisy of the Welsh Nationalist types who profess their distate of any and all things English yet react with horror at the prospect of exiting their football leagues.

If you're pro Welsh you should be pro Swans playing in the LOW. Anything else makes you a hypocrite.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 23:14 - Jun 26 with 1237 viewsFireboy2

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 22:23 - Jun 26 by moonie

It's a fair question Ed,it really is.

We cannot insult England and the English league when leaving it would be disastrous.
You d be playing Aberyswyth and Carmarthen. Ok,if you re a language fascist but not for me

Some posts on here beggar belief in this respect

Personally ,I think England ignores Wales, just asxwe,l really looking at this site

We are not insulting the english league rich
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 23:17 - Jun 26 with 1228 viewsChief

Yes. I see that arguments that have been set out.

But as I said, whether England go out now or win the whole thing will have no bearing whatsoever on our current existence in the league pyramid system. We have rivalries with many clubs and the fact that we are Welsh adds spice to many fixtures against English sides. So why would this inter-country rivalry stop at international level!? Its mad

Its this silly 'lets piss Cardiff off' stance is all this is. And put it on a swans forum and piss off swans fans too. Which there will be a few. Because most of us were born in Wales. And have our own national football team.

I'm all for pissing Cardiff off but not at the expense of mugging ourselves off. Its embarrassing.

I'm sorry i don't have any English relatives. I feel no affiliation to their national team. I feel the thought of supporting any other national team sickening.

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 23:33 - Jun 26 with 1207 viewsHumpty

Trampie's right.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-44624021

They've just started a little earlier than usual.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 07:08 - Jun 27 with 1136 viewsraynor94

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 23:17 - Jun 26 by Chief

Yes. I see that arguments that have been set out.

But as I said, whether England go out now or win the whole thing will have no bearing whatsoever on our current existence in the league pyramid system. We have rivalries with many clubs and the fact that we are Welsh adds spice to many fixtures against English sides. So why would this inter-country rivalry stop at international level!? Its mad

Its this silly 'lets piss Cardiff off' stance is all this is. And put it on a swans forum and piss off swans fans too. Which there will be a few. Because most of us were born in Wales. And have our own national football team.

I'm all for pissing Cardiff off but not at the expense of mugging ourselves off. Its embarrassing.

I'm sorry i don't have any English relatives. I feel no affiliation to their national team. I feel the thought of supporting any other national team sickening.

Well, I live in the United Kingdom, yes I'm Welsh but seeing Wales are not there, I see nothing wrong in hoping a British team do well at the tournament.

And when Wales play England next I'd obviously want Wales to win, I can well remember the 1966 final, and the whole of Wales wanting England to win the final

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 07:16 - Jun 27 with 1133 viewstrampie

London burning, London burning.
Fetch the engines, fetch the engines.
Fire fire, fire fire.
Pour on water, pour on water.

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 08:37 - Jun 27 with 1100 viewsTailGunner

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 07:16 - Jun 27 by trampie

London burning, London burning.
Fetch the engines, fetch the engines.
Fire fire, fire fire.
Pour on water, pour on water.

I was a bit undecided / non arsed about it, but reading your poison I am starting to hope England win it!
Just to see you implode on here.
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 08:55 - Jun 27 with 1089 viewstrampie

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 08:37 - Jun 27 by TailGunner

I was a bit undecided / non arsed about it, but reading your poison I am starting to hope England win it!
Just to see you implode on here.

London bridge is falling down.
Falling down, falling down.
Poor old London.

At least that is the version in my neck of the woods.

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 08:59 - Jun 27 with 1082 viewsTailGunner

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 08:55 - Jun 27 by trampie

Falling down, falling down.
Poor old London.

At least that is the version in my neck of the woods.

You live in the woods?
Not even surprised..
Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 09:03 - Jun 27 with 1078 viewstrampie

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 08:59 - Jun 27 by TailGunner

You live in the woods?
Not even surprised..

It's a Saxon free zone, they don't feel the mythical energy of a clearing in the middle of a wood and therefore don't venture in.

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 09:40 - Jun 27 with 1058 viewsChief

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 07:08 - Jun 27 by raynor94

Well, I live in the United Kingdom, yes I'm Welsh but seeing Wales are not there, I see nothing wrong in hoping a British team do well at the tournament.

And when Wales play England next I'd obviously want Wales to win, I can well remember the 1966 final, and the whole of Wales wanting England to win the final

Tragic.

I don't start supporting another team once the Swans get knocked out of the FA cup.

Can't wait for the saes to crash out. I find the meltdown utterly hilarious.

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 17:00 - Jun 27 with 990 viewsraynor94

Auf wiedersehen, Germany. It's opening up for England

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 17:36 - Jun 27 with 976 viewsFireboy2

Got a feeling England are going to have a very good World Cup. on 17:00 - Jun 27 by raynor94

Auf wiedersehen, Germany. It's opening up for England

That will make the england apologists happy
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024