Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's a Beautiful Day 12:36 - Jun 24 with 4392 viewsLord_Bony

Whatcha all doin?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

It's a Beautiful Day on 17:17 - Jun 24 with 1023 viewslifelong

Morning walk around St David’s Airfield, a few bird and butterfly sightings but not as plentiful as you’d expect. Watched the first half of the England game then a couple of hours in the boat fishing in the Ramsey Sound area.
Fresh Pollock, chips and mushy peas for evening meal, Mackerel very scarce this year...unusual.
It's a Beautiful Day on 17:48 - Jun 24 with 992 viewswaynekerr55

It's a Beautiful Day on 17:02 - Jun 24 by dickythorpe

Bloody hell what a mark up! It's only £3.30.for 24 bottles at castell Howell.

Was that mumbles pier place, the new one where the pub used to be? It wasn't.open.in may when I went

Was. It. Closed. To. Random. Full. Stops?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

It's a Beautiful Day on 17:54 - Jun 24 with 986 viewsdickythorpe

It's a Beautiful Day on 17:48 - Jun 24 by waynekerr55

Was. It. Closed. To. Random. Full. Stops?

My Sony phone is a nightmare to type on
It's a Beautiful Day on 18:11 - Jun 24 with 968 viewsCooperman

I was out on the push bike by 6am. It’s Velothon Wales in 2 weeks and I’m not really ready for it; 70 miles this morning proved that.

Then home for a shower, power nap, dip in the Lazy Spa, few beers & footy and topped off with a BBQ. The last two being the reasons why I’m not ready for the Velothon.

3:30am start tomorrow so I’ll aim to be in bed early as well but not sure how I’ll sleep in this heat.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

It's a Beautiful Day on 18:11 - Jun 24 with 968 viewsmax936

It's a Beautiful Day on 17:54 - Jun 24 by dickythorpe

My Sony phone is a nightmare to type on

Yes Dicky next to what used to be Cinderella's .

I succumbed to two bottles of Moretti whilst sitting out back watching Japans game, Mrs was having a ice cold Pims and I succumbed, I'm disgusted with myself

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

It's a Beautiful Day on 18:26 - Jun 24 with 953 viewsdickythorpe

It's a Beautiful Day on 18:11 - Jun 24 by max936

I succumbed to two bottles of Moretti whilst sitting out back watching Japans game, Mrs was having a ice cold Pims and I succumbed, I'm disgusted with myself

Don't deprive yourself max it's a cracking start to the summer, you have to enjoy.... Otherwise what's the point of grafting hard all week.
It's a Beautiful Day on 18:27 - Jun 24 with 951 viewsDarran

It's a Beautiful Day on 18:11 - Jun 24 by max936

I’m right again then.
He didn’t even reach the end June let alone July.

Diets by max936 3 Jun 2018 21:09
Whats you best experience of dieting, meed a plan to lose up to 2 stone in 8 weeks can it be done?
Stopping the beer is a big start for me. last nights beer was the last for me until my lads 25th end of July

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

It's a Beautiful Day on 18:32 - Jun 24 with 938 viewsSwanjaxs

It's a Beautiful Day on 16:42 - Jun 24 by max936

Paid £1.,60 for a small bottle of that stuff down at that new fish shop place by Mumbles Pier, fuking thieves.

How about this then... walked into the Potters Wheel today because I was gagging for a cold drink, asked the barmaid for a pint of Coke, just before she started pouring I noticed Magners on draft and thought why not so I changed my order, I handed over a fiver and she gave me £3.01 change to which I said "I think you've given me too much chance love" No she said it's only £1.99 a pint and count yourself lucky because it's £2.70 for a pint of Coke! No wonder it was full of pìssheads! 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

It's a Beautiful Day on 18:36 - Jun 24 with 928 viewsmax936

It's a Beautiful Day on 18:27 - Jun 24 by Darran

I’m right again then.
He didn’t even reach the end June let alone July.

Diets by max936 3 Jun 2018 21:09
Whats you best experience of dieting, meed a plan to lose up to 2 stone in 8 weeks can it be done?
Stopping the beer is a big start for me. last nights beer was the last for me until my lads 25th end of July

You'll never be right not ever so fukoff.

Suns shinning and I've had a busy day so why not, down mumbles most of the afternoon yday and not a drop passed my lips, so do me a favour and go and do the only thing you're god at and annoy some other fuker you clown.

This is a tidy thread where your involvement isn't needed so fukoff there's a good little immature tw@t.

It's a Beautiful Day on 18:36 - Jun 24 with 928 viewsdickythorpe

Magners nicer than coke, no.brainer there!
It's a Beautiful Day on 18:39 - Jun 24 with 917 viewsmax936

It's a Beautiful Day on 18:32 - Jun 24 by Swanjaxs

How about this then... walked into the Potters Wheel today because I was gagging for a cold drink, asked the barmaid for a pint of Coke, just before she started pouring I noticed Magners on draft and thought why not so I changed my order, I handed over a fiver and she gave me £3.01 change to which I said "I think you've given me too much chance love" No she said it's only £1.99 a pint and count yourself lucky because it's £2.70 for a pint of Coke! No wonder it was full of pìssheads! 😂

Happy days although I'd have opted for the coke, Magners hanging.

It's a Beautiful Day on 18:46 - Jun 24 with 901 viewsDarran

It's a Beautiful Day on 18:36 - Jun 24 by max936

You'll never be right not ever so fukoff.

Suns shinning and I've had a busy day so why not, down mumbles most of the afternoon yday and not a drop passed my lips, so do me a favour and go and do the only thing you're god at and annoy some other fuker you clown.

This is a tidy thread where your involvement isn't needed so fukoff there's a good little immature tw@t.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

It's a Beautiful Day on 18:49 - Jun 24 with 895 viewsPacemaker

Just cycled with the Mrs up the Neath canal towpath from Briton a Ferry to Glynneath then onto Pontneddfechan.

There is a new "Bistro" in the village had a little snack and drink followed by a Joes ice cream...Welsh cake flavour.

Canal was looking stunning today and good to see so many people walking and cycling the towpath.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

It's a Beautiful Day on 19:23 - Jun 24 with 859 viewsmax936

It's a Beautiful Day on 18:49 - Jun 24 by Pacemaker

Just cycled with the Mrs up the Neath canal towpath from Briton a Ferry to Glynneath then onto Pontneddfechan.

There is a new "Bistro" in the village had a little snack and drink followed by a Joes ice cream...Welsh cake flavour.

Canal was looking stunning today and good to see so many people walking and cycling the towpath.

Murder down Mumbles yday with cyclists, no common sense whatsofuking ever cause they're on cycle path they think they can blast along without a care no matter how many people are walking and the amount you see in their Sky and tour de france kit is laughable, there are parts where you can blast along, but surely not past Blackpill and from Osytermouth towards Verdis its just a matter of time before theres an accident there, its a time bomb.

It's a Beautiful Day on 19:27 - Jun 24 with 853 viewstheloneranger

It's a Beautiful Day on 16:42 - Jun 24 by max936

Paid £1.,60 for a small bottle of that stuff down at that new fish shop place by Mumbles Pier, fuking thieves.

Prince's Gate

Joey Allen's wife's family
[Post edited 24 Jun 2018 19:31]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

It's a Beautiful Day on 19:43 - Jun 24 with 824 viewsPacemaker

It's a Beautiful Day on 19:23 - Jun 24 by max936

Murder down Mumbles yday with cyclists, no common sense whatsofuking ever cause they're on cycle path they think they can blast along without a care no matter how many people are walking and the amount you see in their Sky and tour de france kit is laughable, there are parts where you can blast along, but surely not past Blackpill and from Osytermouth towards Verdis its just a matter of time before theres an accident there, its a time bomb.

Never go on there with road bike only my MTB and it is dangerous due to all users.

Too many cyclists,skaters and scooters going too fast and too many pedestrians wandering all over the place and dog walkers with 20 foot of lead stretching across and parents not supervising children.

If both sides actually followed the rules then there wouldn't be SN issue, if you want to move fast ride on the road, the path is marked up footpath and cycle lane. Stick to your lane and everything is fine or you end up with the chaos we currently have.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

It's a Beautiful Day on 19:56 - Jun 24 with 796 viewsItchySphincter

I went to Mwnt.

It's f*cking miles away.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

It's a Beautiful Day on 20:02 - Jun 24 with 780 viewsmax936

It's a Beautiful Day on 19:43 - Jun 24 by Pacemaker

Never go on there with road bike only my MTB and it is dangerous due to all users.

Too many cyclists,skaters and scooters going too fast and too many pedestrians wandering all over the place and dog walkers with 20 foot of lead stretching across and parents not supervising children.

If both sides actually followed the rules then there wouldn't be SN issue, if you want to move fast ride on the road, the path is marked up footpath and cycle lane. Stick to your lane and everything is fine or you end up with the chaos we currently have.

Agree to a point, but the walkers lane is far to narrow for the amount of people that walk there on days like today, so cyclists should act accordingly its funny as to how you see very little of them when the suns not shinning but they're all out in their sky gear when it is, as for dogs your spot on people think its highly entertaining to let their mutts go and sniff people who are sitting minding their own business and find it very funny when their dog barks at others, especially when you're sitting enjoying a cuppa by Verdi's and there are dogs [well little rats on leads] barking and squabbling and its all so funny, Headline News its fuking Not.

It's a Beautiful Day on 20:04 - Jun 24 with 777 viewsJackfath

It's a Beautiful Day on 20:02 - Jun 24 by max936

Agree to a point, but the walkers lane is far to narrow for the amount of people that walk there on days like today, so cyclists should act accordingly its funny as to how you see very little of them when the suns not shinning but they're all out in their sky gear when it is, as for dogs your spot on people think its highly entertaining to let their mutts go and sniff people who are sitting minding their own business and find it very funny when their dog barks at others, especially when you're sitting enjoying a cuppa by Verdi's and there are dogs [well little rats on leads] barking and squabbling and its all so funny, Headline News its fuking Not.

People eh!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

It's a Beautiful Day on 20:13 - Jun 24 with 765 viewstheloneranger

It's a Beautiful Day on 19:56 - Jun 24 by ItchySphincter

I went to Mwnt.

It's f*cking miles away.

Lovely place Mwnt, great beach and cracking view from the little church

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

It's a Beautiful Day on 20:17 - Jun 24 with 761 viewsmax936

It's a Beautiful Day on 20:04 - Jun 24 by Jackfath

People eh!

Innit. need an island to myself, Heaven.

It's a Beautiful Day on 20:30 - Jun 24 with 737 viewslonglostjack

It's a Beautiful Day on 19:56 - Jun 24 by ItchySphincter

I went to Mwnt.

It's f*cking miles away.

Great place. We used to turn the black and white sign around on one of those narrow roads so that tourists would get lost. We thought it was hilarious at the time.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2018 20:35]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

It's a Beautiful Day on 20:44 - Jun 24 with 714 viewsmax936

It's a Beautiful Day on 18:26 - Jun 24 by dickythorpe

Don't deprive yourself max it's a cracking start to the summer, you have to enjoy.... Otherwise what's the point of grafting hard all week.

£5.25 for 3 600ml bottles at my Local Tesco Express Dicky, at those prices you can't afford not to, the more you drink the more you save

It's a Beautiful Day on 20:46 - Jun 24 with 712 viewsjack2jack

Just back from Mumbles, absolutely stunning down there this afternoon, with the tide full in, sun shining, folk on their speed boats, it was an absolute joy, sitting outside Verdi's, watching the world go by, how lucky are we to have this right on our doorstep.😀🌅
It's a Beautiful Day on 20:48 - Jun 24 with 710 viewslifelong

It's a Beautiful Day on 20:46 - Jun 24 by jack2jack

Just back from Mumbles, absolutely stunning down there this afternoon, with the tide full in, sun shining, folk on their speed boats, it was an absolute joy, sitting outside Verdi's, watching the world go by, how lucky are we to have this right on our doorstep.😀🌅

It’s a craphole of a city...apparently.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024