Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film 09:53 - Jun 26 with 16863 viewstheloneranger

PC gone mad

"Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film from Folkestone's Silver Screen Cinema listings"

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/folkestone/news/calls-to-axe-racist-zulu-film-from-c

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 16:52 - Jun 28 with 1405 viewsHighjack

The Pearl Harbor film was also horrendously racist towards asian people and should be banned asap.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 17:01 - Jun 28 with 1389 viewsShaky

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 16:52 - Jun 28 by E20Jack

Don’t be silly, it was to set everyone free. Shaky said so.

He said he provided concrete evidence of that.

No wonder the Trust distanced themselves from him and his legal claims, the oddball.

As long as you believe it, that's what counts, Dim.

I think this is a good time for me to withdraw from this, for, you know, ethical reasons.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 17:02 - Jun 28 with 1386 viewsWingstandwood

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 16:52 - Jun 28 by Highjack

The Pearl Harbor film was also horrendously racist towards asian people and should be banned asap.

The scenes showing (racially aggravated?) anti-aircraft fire from American A.A battery and machine gun emplacements in Pearl Harbour movie "Tora! Tora! Tora!" may indeed cause offence to those of a lesser common sense disposition.

Argus!

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 17:05 - Jun 28 with 1374 viewsE20Jack

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 17:01 - Jun 28 by Shaky

As long as you believe it, that's what counts, Dim.

I think this is a good time for me to withdraw from this, for, you know, ethical reasons.

You should have withdrawn the second your odd fingers touched the keypad.

You would have then spared yourself the embarrassment of claiming that The British Empire was driven by a desire to set people free (while providing a quote 250 years later to “prove” it, without understanding the role of the person who said it).

You continue to embarrass yourself, the funny thing is I genuinely think you are too stupid to realise

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 17:10 - Jun 28 with 1361 viewsjackal

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 16:52 - Jun 28 by Highjack

"Jaws" has given sharks appalling press.

On behalf of nice sharks everywhere I demand a ban.
Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 17:13 - Jun 28 with 1358 viewsWingstandwood

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 17:10 - Jun 28 by jackal

And to add further balance/counter debate IMO 'THE SHARK' brought (on behalf of all 3 ton 25ft eating machines) 'diversity' to the movie itself!

Argus!

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 18:35 - Jun 28 with 1309 viewstheloneranger

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 17:10 - Jun 28 by jackal

The Mexicans are having bad press for "The Alamo"

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 09:40 - Jun 29 with 1206 viewsLord_Bony

I think The Bridge On the River Kwai should be banned.

The poor Japanese people of today should not be made to feel embarrassed for what they did in the past.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Login to get fewer ads

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 10:50 - Jun 29 with 1182 viewsWingstandwood

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 09:40 - Jun 29 by Lord_Bony

I think The Bridge On the River Kwai should be banned.

The poor Japanese people of today should not be made to feel embarrassed for what they did in the past.

Just thinking? Didn't they arf make some great movies all em years back? Screenplay, plots and characters you could watch and become emotionally involved with...Seeing stuff that when people had left a cinema or switched off the TV still had many pondering, in deep thought, or emotionally moved in some way a long time after.

Now its CGI, shallow forgettable characters, car chase, machine guns blazing, explosion, car chase, machine guns blazing, explosion, car chase, machine guns blazing,explosion,car chase, machine guns blazing explosion.

Argus!

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 11:47 - Jun 29 with 1155 viewsmoonie

Used to enjoy it before found out Alec Guiness was " quare" .....no offence
Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 11:57 - Jun 29 with 1141 viewsLoyal

Add phoenix nights for making me laugh when all along it was about a man in a wheelchair who drank shots from a vase.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 12:02 - Jun 29 with 1135 viewsmoonie

Don't mention wheelchairs mun
Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 14:04 - Jun 29 with 1093 viewswobbly

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 10:50 - Jun 29 by Wingstandwood

Just thinking? Didn't they arf make some great movies all em years back? Screenplay, plots and characters you could watch and become emotionally involved with...Seeing stuff that when people had left a cinema or switched off the TV still had many pondering, in deep thought, or emotionally moved in some way a long time after.

Now its CGI, shallow forgettable characters, car chase, machine guns blazing, explosion, car chase, machine guns blazing, explosion, car chase, machine guns blazing,explosion,car chase, machine guns blazing explosion.

We need a decent world war to create some good new plot lines. I think it’s basically down to Hollywood running out of ideas, so best to create some new ones.

I think Trump is already on the case so give it time.
Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 15:21 - Jun 29 with 1069 viewsWingstandwood

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 14:04 - Jun 29 by wobbly

We need a decent world war to create some good new plot lines. I think it’s basically down to Hollywood running out of ideas, so best to create some new ones.

I think Trump is already on the case so give it time.

Maybe its a case of a golden era, a unique time for creativity/standards to blossom, something that we'll never see again? Cool hand Luke, Spartacus, The Great Escape etc, etc, etc?

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024