Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film 09:53 - Jun 26 with 17034 viewstheloneranger

PC gone mad

"Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film from Folkestone's Silver Screen Cinema listings"

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/folkestone/news/calls-to-axe-racist-zulu-film-from-c

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 21:45 - Jun 27 with 1366 viewsShaky

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 21:41 - Jun 27 by E20Jack

“At the time”

I don’t need to combat your Google quote my good shakes, he says nothing that I disagree with and nothing that contradicts my point, even more so considering you are about 300 years too late with your quote and the reference point not even relatable.

Have another go at Googling what period of time we are looking at. The ideology of the British Empire.

Off you trot, ask if you need help.

[Post edited 27 Jun 2018 21:44]

Why would i want to continue this discussion?

I just conclusively proved that your statement "The driving force behind the Empire was an expansion of territories. "

is completely wrong. In the words of one of the key architects of the empire.

Nothing more to discuss, Dimsecure.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 21:49 - Jun 27 with 1353 viewsFieryJack

The phrase "expansion of territories" is merely a anodyne-sounding euphemism for kicking the fu** out of anyone who got in our way.

Of course we weren't the only ones at it: the French, Germans, Italians and Belgians all wanted their slice of Africa and were equally reprehensible.

And the Chinese, Russians and Americans have their own disgusting foreign adventures to shame them.

Although why anyone would want to wallow in this film, I've absolutely no idea.

Not because I see it as un PC or racist or owt like that.

It's just a tedious bore...like hundreds of other action films from the last 8 decades.

Plus I can't stand Michael Caine.

It's as daft as some English bloke watching a re-run of the 1966 World Cup Final a 100 times.

Get a farking life, man.
Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 21:52 - Jun 27 with 1345 viewsE20Jack

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 21:45 - Jun 27 by Shaky

Why would i want to continue this discussion?

I just conclusively proved that your statement "The driving force behind the Empire was an expansion of territories. "

is completely wrong. In the words of one of the key architects of the empire.

Nothing more to discuss, Dimsecure.

See my exact reaponse to Clasey. Predictable response to a tee.

Realise you are wrong - blame me - get out of dodge.

The British Empire started in the 16th century you aching simpleton. The 1500’s as you probably know it as. So why are you quoting political rhetoric (which history itself has proven that it was inaccurate) some 300 years later?

Britain wanted to keep up with France and Spain and were fearful that they (especially the Spanish) were making much greater strides than them. Britain as a result embarked on a mission to expand its territories, this was often don’t under the guise of religion but it was essentially to create a world trading network which they would run. That was the driving force behind the British Empire, it was not motivated by race.

That’s the problem when your arguments are constructed by google and driven by an insecure obsession with another person - you often end up looking a plum.

As you were.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 21:57 - Jun 27 with 1335 viewsE20Jack

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 21:49 - Jun 27 by FieryJack

The phrase "expansion of territories" is merely a anodyne-sounding euphemism for kicking the fu** out of anyone who got in our way.

Of course we weren't the only ones at it: the French, Germans, Italians and Belgians all wanted their slice of Africa and were equally reprehensible.

And the Chinese, Russians and Americans have their own disgusting foreign adventures to shame them.

Although why anyone would want to wallow in this film, I've absolutely no idea.

Not because I see it as un PC or racist or owt like that.

It's just a tedious bore...like hundreds of other action films from the last 8 decades.

Plus I can't stand Michael Caine.

It's as daft as some English bloke watching a re-run of the 1966 World Cup Final a 100 times.

Get a farking life, man.

Of course. Spot on.

Same with the Vikings, the driving force was to expand and become more powerful. Their invasion of England however not seen as racist because the people were also white so people say it as it was. They also took slaves or “thralls” as it were and sold them/used them.

It is not a new concept and certainly not unique to Britain.

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 21:59 - Jun 27 with 1326 viewsShaky

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 21:52 - Jun 27 by E20Jack

See my exact reaponse to Clasey. Predictable response to a tee.

Realise you are wrong - blame me - get out of dodge.

The British Empire started in the 16th century you aching simpleton. The 1500’s as you probably know it as. So why are you quoting political rhetoric (which history itself has proven that it was inaccurate) some 300 years later?

Britain wanted to keep up with France and Spain and were fearful that they (especially the Spanish) were making much greater strides than them. Britain as a result embarked on a mission to expand its territories, this was often don’t under the guise of religion but it was essentially to create a world trading network which they would run. That was the driving force behind the British Empire, it was not motivated by race.

That’s the problem when your arguments are constructed by google and driven by an insecure obsession with another person - you often end up looking a plum.

As you were.

When the British Empire started is a matter of opinion, in exactly the same way was you probably devote considerable time reflecting on the beginnings of the Dimsecurian Empire.

What is a fact is that the Empire expanded almost six-fold during the regin of Queen Victoria measured by territory.

Now why don't you check the dates for that against Palmerston's quote and the 16th Century date when the empire consisted of England, Wales, and a bit of France?

Misology -- It's a bitch

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 22:09 - Jun 27 with 1307 viewsE20Jack

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 21:59 - Jun 27 by Shaky

When the British Empire started is a matter of opinion, in exactly the same way was you probably devote considerable time reflecting on the beginnings of the Dimsecurian Empire.

What is a fact is that the Empire expanded almost six-fold during the regin of Queen Victoria measured by territory.

Now why don't you check the dates for that against Palmerston's quote and the 16th Century date when the empire consisted of England, Wales, and a bit of France?

No it isn’t. Well it is if you are a moron and know nothing about the subject, so yes maybe it is a matter of opinion for you. But not for those that know what they are talking about.

The empire gathered pace as naval command improved but that only helped to speed up a plan already in action.

I have no idea what your obsession with this 300 year outdated political quote is. Are you telling me you believe the British Empire was driven by a desire to set people free? Are you also going to be quoting Britain saying they are invading Iraq to look for weapons of mass destruction and claiming it as unequivocal evidence? (Ironically that would actually be more realistic considering, you know, it’s frok the time)

Strange you should have the reaction you did in your opening gambit on page 1 when you believe the actions of the British soldiers were to set the Zulu warriors free.... snigger.

Stick to your poorly constructed spreadsheets, google based history really isn’t your bag.

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 22:09 - Jun 27 with 1307 viewsGowerjack

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 20:24 - Jun 26 by Neath_Jack

The bastards.

It’s my second favourite film mun. They’ll never make me give my DVD up of it anyway 🖕🏻🖕🏻

Go on

What is it then?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 22:12 - Jun 27 with 1302 viewsShaky

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 22:09 - Jun 27 by E20Jack

No it isn’t. Well it is if you are a moron and know nothing about the subject, so yes maybe it is a matter of opinion for you. But not for those that know what they are talking about.

The empire gathered pace as naval command improved but that only helped to speed up a plan already in action.

I have no idea what your obsession with this 300 year outdated political quote is. Are you telling me you believe the British Empire was driven by a desire to set people free? Are you also going to be quoting Britain saying they are invading Iraq to look for weapons of mass destruction and claiming it as unequivocal evidence? (Ironically that would actually be more realistic considering, you know, it’s frok the time)

Strange you should have the reaction you did in your opening gambit on page 1 when you believe the actions of the British soldiers were to set the Zulu warriors free.... snigger.

Stick to your poorly constructed spreadsheets, google based history really isn’t your bag.

Rambling nonsense even by your standards, Dim.

I'd check the lithium dosage if I were you.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Login to get fewer ads

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 22:16 - Jun 27 with 1291 viewsE20Jack

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 22:12 - Jun 27 by Shaky

Rambling nonsense even by your standards, Dim.

I'd check the lithium dosage if I were you.

And the moron looks around for help, with none fast approaching - the white flag there cometh in true IKEA flat pack style.

“To set people free”

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 22:20 - Jun 27 with 1283 viewsShaky

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 22:16 - Jun 27 by E20Jack

And the moron looks around for help, with none fast approaching - the white flag there cometh in true IKEA flat pack style.

“To set people free”

Congratulations, Dim, on that sentence consisting entirely of 4 cliches clued together.

You're in the zone!

Misology -- It's a bitch

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 22:23 - Jun 27 with 1278 viewsjackportis

if it offends ban the film. There needs a review of many issues like that. Colston school in Bristol changing name due to his links in slavery. White ladies road and blackboy hill are up for debate due to some students being offended.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 22:23 - Jun 27 with 1277 viewsDarran

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 22:09 - Jun 27 by Gowerjack

Go on

What is it then?

Still ‘Twin Town’ you thick twát.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 22:26 - Jun 27 with 1276 viewsE20Jack

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 22:20 - Jun 27 by Shaky

Congratulations, Dim, on that sentence consisting entirely of 4 cliches clued together.

You're in the zone!

Do you mean glued?

With your IKEA flat pack retorts for morons I know glue isn’t a concept often used in the popular moronic lexicon.

Now then, tell us more about your belief that the British soldiers were trying to set the Zulu warriors free... as opposed to improving trade paths and being able to enrich themselves from the minerals the country had.

Touch upon your belief that we invaded Iraq to find WMD’s too once you have finished googling any sort of answer to the above.

Take your time.

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 22:30 - Jun 27 with 1266 viewsE20Jack

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 22:23 - Jun 27 by jackportis

if it offends ban the film. There needs a review of many issues like that. Colston school in Bristol changing name due to his links in slavery. White ladies road and blackboy hill are up for debate due to some students being offended.

Ban chess too I reckon.

Or change the game to allow both the black and white piece to move at the same time.

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 22:31 - Jun 27 with 1266 viewsGowerjack

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 22:23 - Jun 27 by Darran

Still ‘Twin Town’ you thick twát.

Go buy a big tin of sticky sticky and fûck off to Noddyland..

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 09:37 - Jun 28 with 1147 viewsShaky

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 22:26 - Jun 27 by E20Jack

Do you mean glued?

With your IKEA flat pack retorts for morons I know glue isn’t a concept often used in the popular moronic lexicon.

Now then, tell us more about your belief that the British soldiers were trying to set the Zulu warriors free... as opposed to improving trade paths and being able to enrich themselves from the minerals the country had.

Touch upon your belief that we invaded Iraq to find WMD’s too once you have finished googling any sort of answer to the above.

Take your time.

You are insane, Dim.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 11:49 - Jun 28 with 1111 viewsE20Jack

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 09:37 - Jun 28 by Shaky

You are insane, Dim.

Says the man who just tried to claim that the driving force behind The British Empire was to set people free, knowingly making yourself look a complete imbicile in order to satisfy your insatiable urge to get into any sort of conflict with anyone you admire on the internet.

People like yourself often call complete and utter sense insanity. It is a coping mechanism to square away your own stupidity in your own subconscious. Which is why you go to great lengths trying to impress children and idiots on a football forum (of a team you don’t even support) with poorly constructed spreadsheets. It is a self serving repetitive call to arms that you just have to satisfy.

But I admire your blind belligerence, no matter how much of a simpleton you come across in your attempts.

Now then, back to the point you made regarding you believing that the British Empire was the brainchild of a system wanting to set people free... do your best to indulge us. We are all ears.

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 13:43 - Jun 28 with 1067 viewsShaky

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 11:49 - Jun 28 by E20Jack

Says the man who just tried to claim that the driving force behind The British Empire was to set people free, knowingly making yourself look a complete imbicile in order to satisfy your insatiable urge to get into any sort of conflict with anyone you admire on the internet.

People like yourself often call complete and utter sense insanity. It is a coping mechanism to square away your own stupidity in your own subconscious. Which is why you go to great lengths trying to impress children and idiots on a football forum (of a team you don’t even support) with poorly constructed spreadsheets. It is a self serving repetitive call to arms that you just have to satisfy.

But I admire your blind belligerence, no matter how much of a simpleton you come across in your attempts.

Now then, back to the point you made regarding you believing that the British Empire was the brainchild of a system wanting to set people free... do your best to indulge us. We are all ears.

Nice try, Dim, but it's sadly all a load of bollocks as usual.

An outpouring of verbiage intended to cover up your moronic and and absolute utterances that have absolutely been shown to be nonsense.

I could write something funny about how your homespun history of the British Empire in the 16th century, that in reality consisted of England, Wales, and a contested bit of France, was a reflection of your belief in prophecy and pre-determination.

But it would just be a pretext to make fun of you, since I don't really believe it.

There is no method to your madness, Dim. Just plain old madness, I'm afraid.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 14:42 - Jun 28 with 1039 viewsE20Jack

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 13:43 - Jun 28 by Shaky

Nice try, Dim, but it's sadly all a load of bollocks as usual.

An outpouring of verbiage intended to cover up your moronic and and absolute utterances that have absolutely been shown to be nonsense.

I could write something funny about how your homespun history of the British Empire in the 16th century, that in reality consisted of England, Wales, and a contested bit of France, was a reflection of your belief in prophecy and pre-determination.

But it would just be a pretext to make fun of you, since I don't really believe it.

There is no method to your madness, Dim. Just plain old madness, I'm afraid.

Jesus, what an absolute torrent of bilge that was.

Did you explain your amazing theory that The British Empire was created in order to set people free? Or are you still in the rabbiting on about nothing phase in the hope we all forget what it was you actually said?

I the mean time, read the last post I made and let it sink in. If you actually take it on board it could be the greatest passage you ever read on this forum.

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 15:40 - Jun 28 with 1020 viewsShaky

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 14:42 - Jun 28 by E20Jack

Jesus, what an absolute torrent of bilge that was.

Did you explain your amazing theory that The British Empire was created in order to set people free? Or are you still in the rabbiting on about nothing phase in the hope we all forget what it was you actually said?

I the mean time, read the last post I made and let it sink in. If you actually take it on board it could be the greatest passage you ever read on this forum.

"Did you explain your amazing theory that The British Empire was created in order to set people free? "

Just to be clear, Dim, this is something you have made up on your own, repeated a couple of times, and now treat like an indisputable law of nature.

Baaaaarrrking.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 16:04 - Jun 28 with 1007 viewsE20Jack

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 15:40 - Jun 28 by Shaky

"Did you explain your amazing theory that The British Empire was created in order to set people free? "

Just to be clear, Dim, this is something you have made up on your own, repeated a couple of times, and now treat like an indisputable law of nature.

Baaaaarrrking.

So you don’t believe the passage you quoted and claimed as evidence then? Have you even read it?

Assuming your answer is no, then great - you have now once again caught up and have seen the nonsense you were spouting was just that. Nonsense.

Welcome.

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 16:05 - Jun 28 with 1006 viewsShaky

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 16:04 - Jun 28 by E20Jack

So you don’t believe the passage you quoted and claimed as evidence then? Have you even read it?

Assuming your answer is no, then great - you have now once again caught up and have seen the nonsense you were spouting was just that. Nonsense.

Welcome.

Beep-beep.

Dick. Head
[Post edited 28 Jun 2018 16:06]

Misology -- It's a bitch

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 16:31 - Jun 28 with 990 viewsE20Jack

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 16:05 - Jun 28 by Shaky

Beep-beep.

Dick. Head
[Post edited 28 Jun 2018 16:06]

Yes it looks like ou have reversed at break neck speed and a desperate name calling session to compound it.

Wonderful.

Glad you agree your quote was as useless as your graphs.

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 16:48 - Jun 28 with 967 viewsWingstandwood

Here's my take, could be wrong, but probably right?

The U.K weren't sending all those troops so far away from home (PC loon theory) to bring superior master race 'values' to another culture/people?

My suspicion? Did there happen to be some future (*ting, ting, ting, ting goes the till*) mega-money to be made out of gold mining, diamond mining and plantation farming courtesy of an all-year/all season growing climate? And no indigenous workforce works harder or vastly cheaper than when its got Tommy pointing a bayonet at it?

I mean? This ain't something 'racist' band Skrewdriver would have thought of, but more something the likes of Tony Blair, George Bush, U.S neocons and companies like Halliburton would have thought of? You know just like in Iraq with that oil thingy?

Argus!

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 16:52 - Jun 28 with 960 viewsE20Jack

Calls to axe 'racist' Zulu film on 16:48 - Jun 28 by Wingstandwood

Here's my take, could be wrong, but probably right?

The U.K weren't sending all those troops so far away from home (PC loon theory) to bring superior master race 'values' to another culture/people?

My suspicion? Did there happen to be some future (*ting, ting, ting, ting goes the till*) mega-money to be made out of gold mining, diamond mining and plantation farming courtesy of an all-year/all season growing climate? And no indigenous workforce works harder or vastly cheaper than when its got Tommy pointing a bayonet at it?

I mean? This ain't something 'racist' band Skrewdriver would have thought of, but more something the likes of Tony Blair, George Bush, U.S neocons and companies like Halliburton would have thought of? You know just like in Iraq with that oil thingy?

Don’t be silly, it was to set everyone free. Shaky said so.

He said he provided concrete evidence of that.

No wonder the Trust distanced themselves from him and his legal claims, the oddball.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024