Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket 19:44 - Jun 26 with 3145 viewsTenbySwan

Waiting list exhausted and now set to go on general sale.
Season ticket on 19:53 - Jun 26 with 3108 viewsjack2jack

Was in Tenby yesterday, stunning it was too.👍
Carry on.......
Season ticket on 20:40 - Jun 26 with 2968 viewsAguycalledJack

Does anybody know how many we have sold?
Season ticket on 20:40 - Jun 26 with 2968 viewsLoyal

I'm fcking tired myself.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Season ticket on 20:55 - Jun 26 with 2921 viewsexiledclaseboy

Season ticket on 20:40 - Jun 26 by AguycalledJack

About 15k.

Poll: Tory leader

Season ticket on 23:06 - Jun 26 with 2644 viewsAl_Bundy

There was never a season ticket waiting list of sorts.
Season ticket on 23:22 - Jun 26 with 2595 viewsChief

Season ticket on 23:06 - Jun 26 by Al_Bundy

There was never a season ticket waiting list of sorts.

'Of sorts' suggests a grey area.

If there wasn't a list, what was there?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Season ticket on 18:35 - Jun 27 with 2273 viewsPacemaker

I tried to get a replacement seat for my son today who foolishly gave up his ST last season.

I am in East Stand row O and the nearest available seat was in row T and about 7 seats further along. I know that 2 people alongside me were giving up their seats but they had been given to people who had been moved from the South Stand for the family area.

I tried on several occasions to get a spare seat near me but to no avail. The Ticket office lady told me that the waiting list and South Stand moves had taken up the majority of slack. There were in the East Stand only single tickets here and there.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Season ticket on 18:41 - Jun 27 with 2248 viewsthornabyswan

Season ticket on 23:22 - Jun 26 by Chief

'Of sorts' suggests a grey area.

If there wasn't a list, what was there?

There was one but Championship football does not appeal.
The only reason we sold 15000 is because it was 50/50 as to what league we would be in April.
Wait till next season be lucky to shift 10000 if we don't go up.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Login to get fewer ads

Season ticket on 18:53 - Jun 27 with 2215 viewsWingstandwood

Season ticket on 18:41 - Jun 27 by thornabyswan

There was one but Championship football does not appeal.
The only reason we sold 15000 is because it was 50/50 as to what league we would be in April.
Wait till next season be lucky to shift 10000 if we don't go up.

Can't argue with that! Two things that helped sales figures i.e. Jenkins gave the (blatant and devious subterfuge) impression during the vital Xmas sales period that he was going to resign thus dissuading any potential season ticket boycotters from doing so.

Also the club sacked Clement and installed Carvalhal during a vital season ticket sales period and with the new-manager honeymoon period with results improvement it looked like the club was a great bet to stay up.

No promotion this season IMO is extremely likely to see a substantial drop in season ticket sales especially if Jenkins is still in-situ leaching away!
[Post edited 27 Jun 2018 18:54]

Argus!

Season ticket on 19:13 - Jun 27 with 2141 viewsBirchgrovejack

Nice of them to ring me the useless feckwits.
What's the point of me filling in an online form if they won't ring
[Post edited 28 Jun 2018 19:48]
Season ticket on 19:16 - Jun 27 with 2129 viewsSwanzay

Season ticket on 19:13 - Jun 27 by Birchgrovejack

Nice of them to ring me the useless feckwits.
What's the point of me filling in an online form if they won't ring
[Post edited 28 Jun 2018 19:48]

My dads brother has been on the "waiting" list for yongs, never been contacted either, so wft was the point if the list meant nothing or wasn't acted on?
Season ticket on 19:52 - Jun 27 with 2067 viewsplasjack

Those predicting a fall in season tickets in the event of another bad season, wow, even a thickey like me could have predicted that.
We have a small crowd capacity even for the Championship, but our stadium will show less empty seats than most for that very reason.
Season ticket on 21:10 - Jun 27 with 1881 viewspencoedjack

Season ticket on 19:16 - Jun 27 by Swanzay

My dads brother has been on the "waiting" list for yongs, never been contacted either, so wft was the point if the list meant nothing or wasn't acted on?

They have rung me twice & I only filled the additional ST form out about 2 months ago.

As for those who won’t renew because we are the championship in my opinion they are not not supporters of Swansea City & can fuk off (unless financial/health circumstances didn’t allow)
Season ticket on 21:21 - Jun 27 with 1840 viewsSwanzay

Season ticket on 21:10 - Jun 27 by pencoedjack

They have rung me twice & I only filled the additional ST form out about 2 months ago.

As for those who won’t renew because we are the championship in my opinion they are not not supporters of Swansea City & can fuk off (unless financial/health circumstances didn’t allow)

Something must be wrong somewhere then as I put my number down as a point of contact, very strange...
Season ticket on 06:20 - Jun 28 with 1620 viewsSwaneeRiver

Season ticket on 20:40 - Jun 26 by AguycalledJack

Lots ?
Season ticket on 19:49 - Jun 28 with 1419 viewsBirchgrovejack

Season ticket on 19:16 - Jun 27 by Swanzay

Exactly what I was thinking. Maybe it's a data collection exercise to find out demand for price rises or increases etc
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024