Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia 11:47 - Jul 3 with 8849 viewsomarjack

The English are that close to ejaculation at the easy half of the draw they have to reach the final.

Colombia..Switzerland..probably Croatia..Then in the final Kane and Lingard masterclass and then boom. We brought it home.

And I'm here to say..keep your pants on my dear fellows. The Colombians are sending you home on the next one. Unless..And I fear so..Kane, Alli and Sterling bring Synchronous Diving into the WC as we often seen in the PL. In a way that would make Neymar cover his eyes with shame.

Not to forget if the FA make a sizeable donation to the FIFA to instruct certain officials to favour the "Three Donkeys" in their decision making. Wouldn't be the first time that's for sure.

Although, A naughty part of me would like to see The Anglos advance to the final only to be crushed in the end in a way they will never recover. It'd be far more painful that way.

I hope the Anglophiles aren't triggered. lol

¡ Vamos Colombia !

[Post edited 3 Jul 2018 11:50]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 20:32 - Jul 3 with 1018 viewsraynor94

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 20:27 - Jul 3 by PozuelosSideys

So wait. When an England player dives, thats ok, hes honest because he got up and waved his finger.

But when somebody else does it they are dirty cheats? Its for this exact reason and comms like this that they are utterly disliked outside england

Are you actually being serious? are you actually watching the game? Columbia are nothing but a bunch of thugs!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 20:33 - Jul 3 with 1014 viewsPozuelosSideys

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 20:32 - Jul 3 by raynor94

Are you actually being serious? are you actually watching the game? Columbia are nothing but a bunch of thugs!

I am.

Two wrongs dont make a right. He should have been booked for diving

Colombia are a disgrace, i agree. Not the point tho

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 20:33 - Jul 3 with 1013 viewsLeonWasGod

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 20:20 - Jul 3 by dickythorpe

Well done harry. Colombia are Kents. Embarrassing the game.

Disgusting isn’t it. Well hopefully this’ll be the last we see of them.

I thought we’d be in for a finely balanced game too, with a bit of South American flair .
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 20:36 - Jul 3 with 997 viewsFlashberryjack

He's listening to it on the radio mun.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 20:37 - Jul 3 with 994 viewsirishswan546

Colombia are definitely the more aggressive of the two sides, England are no angels but nothing in comparison to the Colombians. Pity as pre-match wanted them to win, now not as bothered.
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 20:41 - Jul 3 with 948 viewsBanosswan

It's an obvious tactic as can be seen with the coach dropping the shoulder at half time.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 20:43 - Jul 3 with 936 viewsjack2jack

What a miss
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 20:55 - Jul 3 with 871 viewsPozuelosSideys

Boombaclart. lmfao

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

Login to get fewer ads

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 20:55 - Jul 3 with 869 viewscwm02

1-1!!
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 20:55 - Jul 3 with 869 viewsjack2jack

Bloody hell,surely not!
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 20:55 - Jul 3 with 867 viewslifelong

Get in.
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 20:55 - Jul 3 with 868 viewsepaul

Oh dear never mind

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 20:56 - Jul 3 with 852 viewsowainglyndwr

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 20:55 - Jul 3 by epaul

Oh dear never mind

Hola
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 20:56 - Jul 3 with 850 viewscwm02

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 20:33 - Jul 3 by LeonWasGod

Disgusting isn’t it. Well hopefully this’ll be the last we see of them.

I thought we’d be in for a finely balanced game too, with a bit of South American flair .

Incredible to think they have Davidson Sanchez, Arias (the player were were after), Juan Cuadrado, Carlos Bacca, Muriel and David Ospina.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2018 20:58]
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 20:56 - Jul 3 with 847 viewsraynor94

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 20:55 - Jul 3 by lifelong

Get in.

How sad

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 20:57 - Jul 3 with 833 viewsPozuelosSideys

England will still win. Adds much excitement tho. Tbf, Colombia can fck off the cheating chunts

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 20:58 - Jul 3 with 811 viewsowainglyndwr

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 20:57 - Jul 3 by PozuelosSideys

England will still win. Adds much excitement tho. Tbf, Colombia can fck off the cheating chunts

We will see
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 21:00 - Jul 3 with 786 viewsdickythorpe

Colombia cut the nonsense with ten minutes to go. England naive
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 21:01 - Jul 3 with 753 viewswestside

draw ht/draw ft
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 21:03 - Jul 3 with 721 viewsLord_Bony

Damned unlucky three minutes to go.

Will be a real test of their spirit now.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 21:04 - Jul 3 with 702 viewsstAteSwan

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 19:47 - Jul 3 by airedale

Makes me wonder what level of football this American ref is used to. This Colombian look like a dirty cheating bunch to me.

For comparison, Mark Geiger is the Michael Oliver of CONCACAF. He's considered the region's top referee, however that's just as much of an indictment on how terrible the standard of refereeing is within the region then it is a statement on his quality.

He works in MLS regularly, and most fans can't stand him. They think he's too card happy.
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 21:06 - Jul 3 with 691 viewsjackal

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 21:04 - Jul 3 by stAteSwan

For comparison, Mark Geiger is the Michael Oliver of CONCACAF. He's considered the region's top referee, however that's just as much of an indictment on how terrible the standard of refereeing is within the region then it is a statement on his quality.

He works in MLS regularly, and most fans can't stand him. They think he's too card happy.

Better than the shjte we have to put up with.
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 21:08 - Jul 3 with 677 viewstheloneranger

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 21:01 - Jul 3 by westside

draw ht/draw ft

Kane to score in the 2nd half

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 21:11 - Jul 3 with 643 viewsstAteSwan

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 21:06 - Jul 3 by jackal

He's gone the farthest an American ref ever has within FIFA, and if they are happy at the end of this, he'll be one of the refs considered for the Final and 3rd place natch.

I'm neutral on Geiger. But I do think he's done a fair job getting this match under control. The Headbutt should have been a red, but he also had his back turned when it happened, and is relying on what his assistants and VAR tell him about what happened.
Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 21:12 - Jul 3 with 638 viewscentrestandswan

Excitement in the air. England vs Colombia on 21:06 - Jul 3 by jackal

Really ? He couldn't control his bladder never mind this game.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024