Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds 21:59 - Jul 3 with 8628 viewsmoonie

Just fook off and take your white powder with you .

Filthy cheating shites that our fans supported

Arse cringing
Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 22:00 - Jul 3 with 4258 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I had not felt like that during a match since the Play off final.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 22:01 - Jul 3 with 4246 viewsDarran

Fuçk off you English prick.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 22:01 - Jul 3 with 4252 viewsmoonie

Get a new dealer Pross
Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 22:03 - Jul 3 with 4236 viewsdickythorpe

Plenty wanted England to win down here. Don't speak for us all moonie
Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 22:05 - Jul 3 with 4214 views34dfgdf54

I hope the arrogant c*nts get flattened next round
Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 22:05 - Jul 3 with 4200 viewsraynor94

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 22:00 - Jul 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I had not felt like that during a match since the Play off final.

Same for me, just can't understand why people would want a cheating bunch of thugs to win over a British team

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 22:06 - Jul 3 with 4192 viewsmoonie

Fair comment dicky.

I do accept this site is no representative of Wales as a whole.

Otherwise,we d be screwed looking at lifey,killer and tramp shite
Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 22:12 - Jul 3 with 4147 viewsSirjohnalot

Well done England. Played really well. Really hope they win.
Login to get fewer ads

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 22:12 - Jul 3 with 4146 viewsBadlands

The same England players behaving the same way as they do in the Premier League, thugs who foul on the sly and moan their way though games.

How did the ref not see Kane grabbing the Colombian's neck and head and pull him into him?
How the ref not act when. Colombian was deliberately kick in the head?
That was like watching one of our games with Madley in charge?

Tonight we saw the decapitation of football and England sh@ down the throat of its corpse.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 22:13 - Jul 3 with 4145 viewsdickythorpe

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 22:06 - Jul 3 by moonie

Fair comment dicky.

I do accept this site is no representative of Wales as a whole.

Otherwise,we d be screwed looking at lifey,killer and tramp shite

There's a lot of "faux" hatred for England.
Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 22:14 - Jul 3 with 4135 viewsDr_Winston

Given the way Colombia performed as a whole I was quite happy to see them get knocked out.

Let's be honest. An England WC win remains unlikely given the way France and Brazil are playing so putting the end to a collective of shitebags like Colombia on the way to an inevitable defeat somewhere along the line is no biggie.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 22:16 - Jul 3 with 4105 viewspencoedjack

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 22:14 - Jul 3 by Dr_Winston

Given the way Colombia performed as a whole I was quite happy to see them get knocked out.

Let's be honest. An England WC win remains unlikely given the way France and Brazil are playing so putting the end to a collective of shitebags like Colombia on the way to an inevitable defeat somewhere along the line is no biggie.

See Sterling / Ali nearly every week in the PL
Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 22:16 - Jul 3 with 4101 viewsexiledclaseboy

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 22:14 - Jul 3 by Dr_Winston

I genuinely think they’ll get to the final now. England were poor tonight (Colombia were mostly worse and shot themselves in the foot by going down the thuggery route for 75 minutes) but they’re through. I fancy them to lose to Belgium again in the final.

Poll: Tory leader

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 22:17 - Jul 3 with 4099 viewsSirjohnalot

I don’t understand the, seemingly, genuine dislike of England. In the Euro’s, the vast majority of English people I spoke to wanted us to do well. They’re equallly as baffled by Wales’ dislike of them.

How can we not want a British side to win ?
Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 22:17 - Jul 3 with 4097 viewsraynor94

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 22:12 - Jul 3 by Badlands

The same England players behaving the same way as they do in the Premier League, thugs who foul on the sly and moan their way though games.

How did the ref not see Kane grabbing the Colombian's neck and head and pull him into him?
How the ref not act when. Colombian was deliberately kick in the head?
That was like watching one of our games with Madley in charge?

Tonight we saw the decapitation of football and England sh@ down the throat of its corpse.

they were a bunch of cheating thugs who got what they deserved, the next few days are going to be hell for you

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 22:19 - Jul 3 with 4080 viewsdickythorpe

Sweden will be an easier game, no idiots looking for trouble in their team.
Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 22:19 - Jul 3 with 4077 viewsspiderboy

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 22:05 - Jul 3 by raynor94

Same for me, just can't understand why people would want a cheating bunch of thugs to win over a British team

Here here!
Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 22:43 - Jul 3 with 3957 viewsSoberBaker

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 22:17 - Jul 3 by Sirjohnalot

I don’t understand the, seemingly, genuine dislike of England. In the Euro’s, the vast majority of English people I spoke to wanted us to do well. They’re equallly as baffled by Wales’ dislike of them.

It's called 'attention seeking'

Just because the Scots have got the hatred of the English down to a tee, the Welsh somehow want to cling on to a similar scenario.

Gimps

AMOW

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 22:45 - Jul 3 with 3949 viewsjackrabbit

Well done England! I never thought I'd type those words but tonight I was rooting for them. Colombia were such an unsavoury, unloveable, bunch of psychopathic yobs, that I came around to wanting to see justice on the night and that was an England win.

Having said that, it was a poor game with none of the skills and fluidity that were on show last night in the scintillating Belgium v Japan match. I said to my wife after 20 minutes 'this looks like 0-0, but England will win on penalties'. Not bad. Only slightly out. Might get a job as a clairvoyant!

I'll be surprised if England get past Sweden let alone go 'all the way', but that's for the future. For tonight, well done and good to see the penalty shootout hoodoo broken. I'm particularly happy for Gadger Southgate - he's a decent bloke.
Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 00:52 - Jul 4 with 3807 viewsJackBaston

Well I've had nothing but abuse tonight from English fans who are celebrating like theyve won the thing
I honestly have no hate towards England but some of their fans are bells
Im supporting Brazil anyway
Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 01:18 - Jul 4 with 3786 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I think it is jealousy.

Wales had the best squad they'll likely ever have and still didn't qualify for a world cup, whilst England with one of their worst squads in recent memory not only qualify but win multiple games in the finals and even reach the quarter finals. As both a Wales and England supporter, I can understand why that would cause the bitterness we see from many Welsh people every time Enfland play In a major torunament.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 05:23 - Jul 4 with 3699 viewsphact0rri

I don't imagine england will have enough to beat sweden, if this match was any indication. And I will be happy to see them go out.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 05:33 - Jul 4 with 3691 viewsbuilthjack

When the rugby autumn internationals start, I hope all you people who are supporting England now, will do the same. Fair play to you all.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 06:57 - Jul 4 with 3652 viewspeenemunde

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 22:05 - Jul 3 by 34dfgdf54

I hope the arrogant c*nts get flattened next round

They can’t because England beat them last night.
Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 06:59 - Jul 4 with 3645 viewspeenemunde

Well said
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024