Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds 21:59 - Jul 3 with 8633 viewsmoonie

Just fook off and take your white powder with you .

Filthy cheating shites that our fans supported

Arse cringing
Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 13:25 - Jul 4 with 1745 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 22:17 - Jul 3 by Sirjohnalot

I don’t understand the, seemingly, genuine dislike of England. In the Euro’s, the vast majority of English people I spoke to wanted us to do well. They’re equallly as baffled by Wales’ dislike of them.

How can we not want a British side to win ?

I supported England during the 1986 and Italia 90 world cups when they had a genuinely likable team. I just can't support any team containing Ashley Young, Harry Kane, Dele Ali and worst of all Jamie Vardy.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 13:27 - Jul 4 with 1742 viewsGlyn1

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 12:17 - Jul 4 by Neath_Jack

I’m looking forward to all you English “supporters” cheering on Cardiff in the premier league next year. What with them being our neighbours and us not being in that league.

Fûck off is it, it’s called sporting rivalry ffs. It’s not about hating the English as some of you are spouting.

I’d support any team in any sport that is playing them lot.

"It’s not about hating the English as some of you are spouting. I’d support any team in any sport that is playing them lot."

And that isn't hatred?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 13:30 - Jul 4 with 1738 viewssherpajacob

Lingard's dive ( which should have been a 2nd yellow) has been completely airbrushed from history.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 13:35 - Jul 4 with 1729 viewsNeath_Jack

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 13:27 - Jul 4 by Glyn1

"It’s not about hating the English as some of you are spouting. I’d support any team in any sport that is playing them lot."

And that isn't hatred?

If you can't distinguish the difference between hating an english person and not supporting an english sports team, then I can't help you any further I'm sorry.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 13:46 - Jul 4 with 1701 viewsmoonie

It's a fair point Jay but look at what is posted on here and by whom and it's not that clear .

Clear hatred ,racist from trampie and to a lesser extent ,Killy, no question about it.

I find it hard to support England at rugby against anyone .

I find it impossible t support Ireland at anything. Sorry,just me .

At rugby, Irealnd are horrendous
Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 13:47 - Jul 4 with 1697 viewsDarran

It’s not that difficult to understand surely?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 13:53 - Jul 4 with 1687 viewsmoonie

I was gutted when England won World Cup in rugby.

The fact they were an outstanding team with an awesome captain was by the by

Sometimes you just gotta move on.

I hated Jon wilkinson but what a player, what a role model . What a guy
Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 14:01 - Jul 4 with 1672 viewsjack247

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 12:17 - Jul 4 by Neath_Jack

I’m looking forward to all you English “supporters” cheering on Cardiff in the premier league next year. What with them being our neighbours and us not being in that league.

Fûck off is it, it’s called sporting rivalry ffs. It’s not about hating the English as some of you are spouting.

I’d support any team in any sport that is playing them lot.

Superb post.

Support England if you want, but it beggars belief any football fan can’t understand a a Welshman wanting them to lose.
Login to get fewer ads

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 14:03 - Jul 4 with 1668 viewsSwanjaxs

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 13:53 - Jul 4 by moonie

I was gutted when England won World Cup in rugby.

The fact they were an outstanding team with an awesome captain was by the by

Sometimes you just gotta move on.

I hated Jon wilkinson but what a player, what a role model . What a guy

Dont know about outstanding team to be honest, if my memory serves me right during the quarter final, semi final and final they scored the grand total of two tries, they basically bored thier way to the title

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 14:14 - Jul 4 with 1644 viewsGlyn1

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 13:35 - Jul 4 by Neath_Jack

If you can't distinguish the difference between hating an english person and not supporting an english sports team, then I can't help you any further I'm sorry.

You said that you will support ANY team in ANY sport against England. That 's just negativity, you're watching a game not hoping that one team wins but hoping that one team loses. Personally I've cheered England when they've been the underdogs, e.g. in rugby against South Africa and New Zealand.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 14:18 - Jul 4 with 1640 viewsmoonie

Glyn..now that s something a knob like me cannot handle.

SA rugby no longer the stronghold of white power ,well almost
Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 15:13 - Jul 4 with 1604 viewsFireboy2

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 14:01 - Jul 4 by jack247

Superb post.

Support England if you want, but it beggars belief any football fan can’t understand a a Welshman wanting them to lose.

This in a nutshell
Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 15:15 - Jul 4 with 1603 viewsNeath_Jack

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 14:14 - Jul 4 by Glyn1

You said that you will support ANY team in ANY sport against England. That 's just negativity, you're watching a game not hoping that one team wins but hoping that one team loses. Personally I've cheered England when they've been the underdogs, e.g. in rugby against South Africa and New Zealand.

As I said, I can’t help you any further my friend.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 15:16 - Jul 4 with 1601 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 22:01 - Jul 3 by Darran

Fuçk off you English prick.

Agreed

England were diving all over the place, that headbutt (headtap) to the chest and sling contact with the chin must have killed
Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 23:09 - Jul 4 with 1526 viewsbuilthjack

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 10:18 - Jul 4 by Professor

There is a world of difference there Builth. Rugby Union the game of the English Public School or the game of the miner and steelworker. Never seen that distinction with Association Football.

Disagree Prof. You support the country you were born in. You don't support a neighbour because they got further in a competition. Whether that be football, rugby or tiddlywinks.
Hell, it would be like a Swans fan wanting Cardiff to win the cup if the Swans were knocked out.
Or like a Swans fan supporting Liverpool, Man City etc just because the Swans aren't doing so well.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 00:49 - Jul 5 with 1504 viewsomarjack

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 13:25 - Jul 4 by Brynmill_Jack

I supported England during the 1986 and Italia 90 world cups when they had a genuinely likable team. I just can't support any team containing Ashley Young, Harry Kane, Dele Ali and worst of all Jamie Vardy.

I don't wish pain and suffering on anyone unless they wish it on others.

But I just can't help but think. If there was that one person who is "harmless" and I really wish him a career ending injury..It's that c*nt Dele Alli. Disgusting human being by all means and a disgrace on the British Isles all together.

The only few English players I don't despise..but just dislike moderately (which is the biggest compliment I can offer) are perhaps Maguire, Alex-Arnold, Butland and maybe Henderson (although he's a woeful player)

But Alli,Trippier,Sterling,Lingard,Dier the dildo,Rashford are despicable creatures.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2018 0:58]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds (n/t) on 03:20 - Jul 5 with 1486 viewsirishswan546

[Post edited 5 Jul 2018 3:41]
Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 09:54 - Jul 5 with 1443 viewsLord_Bony

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 00:49 - Jul 5 by omarjack

But I just can't help but think. If there was that one person who is "harmless" and I really wish him a career ending injury..It's that c*nt Dele Alli. Disgusting human being by all means and a disgrace on the British Isles all together.

The only few English players I don't despise..but just dislike moderately (which is the biggest compliment I can offer) are perhaps Maguire, Alex-Arnold, Butland and maybe Henderson (although he's a woeful player)

But Alli,Trippier,Sterling,Lingard,Dier the dildo,Rashford are despicable creatures.

I think you should attend anger management classes my friend.

Life is too short for all this hate.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 10:57 - Jul 5 with 1412 viewsProfessor

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 23:09 - Jul 4 by builthjack

Disagree Prof. You support the country you were born in. You don't support a neighbour because they got further in a competition. Whether that be football, rugby or tiddlywinks.
Hell, it would be like a Swans fan wanting Cardiff to win the cup if the Swans were knocked out.
Or like a Swans fan supporting Liverpool, Man City etc just because the Swans aren't doing so well.

I was thinking more on the lines of that I don't dislike the England Football team though don't actively support them. Whereas the England Rugby Team I actively dislike as smug, arrogant and patronising
Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 11:07 - Jul 5 with 1402 viewspeenemunde

Ryan Giggs I’d say is worse than those....sh@gging his brothers Mrs.
Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 11:22 - Jul 5 with 1390 viewsTheResurrection

Have you ever had a go Rich, cocaine that is, honest answer only please?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 12:05 - Jul 5 with 1355 viewsirishswan546

Why on Earth you would wish that on anyone is beyond me. I don't particularly like the guy and think he is slightly overrated, but it's a horrible thing to wish on someone just because you don't like what he does on a football pitch.
Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 12:09 - Jul 5 with 1349 viewsomarjack

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 12:05 - Jul 5 by irishswan546

Why on Earth you would wish that on anyone is beyond me. I don't particularly like the guy and think he is slightly overrated, but it's a horrible thing to wish on someone just because you don't like what he does on a football pitch.

I didn't say I wish him harm..I said if I ever wished someone harm (which I don't unless they're harmful people themselves,And Alli doesn't fit this criteria as far as we know although he exploits sex workers)..it'd be Alli.

He's a despicable man. wanting him to get injured is wrong of course, But his smugness,cheating and disgusting lifestyle all the while being considered a "nice local lad" by the disgusting media is just shocking.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2018 12:10]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 12:14 - Jul 5 with 1340 viewsJackSomething

As an aside on that 'disgusting human being by all means':

Story of the day
‘The best moments between press and players are always the impromptu ones rather than the FA’s stage-managed World Cup events.

‘One of the former occurred when a football journalist was FaceTiming his 11-year-old son outside England’s media centre, and saw Dele Alli go past. As the boy is a big fan of the Spurs player, the reporter asked Dele whether he would say hello.

‘Not only did he do that but then spent some time talking to the youngster about their mutual love of the popular computer game Fortnite’ — Charlie Sale, Daily Mail. (Taken from https://www.football365.com/news/mediawatch-yes-england-won-but-what-about-rahee

That's from Charlie Sale, one of the grumpiest men in the media. Alli sounds like a right c*nt doesn't he?

As Jack247 said, why can't people just accept that some of us will wish England well for our own reasons and some won't for their own reasons? Making up excuses to root against them like Dele Alli is a disgusting human being says more about your own warped views than anything else.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 12:27 - Jul 5 with 1332 viewsWxmJax

Columbia ...Colombia ...makes no odds on 01:18 - Jul 4 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I think it is jealousy.

Wales had the best squad they'll likely ever have and still didn't qualify for a world cup, whilst England with one of their worst squads in recent memory not only qualify but win multiple games in the finals and even reach the quarter finals. As both a Wales and England supporter, I can understand why that would cause the bitterness we see from many Welsh people every time Enfland play In a major torunament.

If you think that this is Wales's best ever squad it just goes to show how little you know.

As for people wanting England to lose it is no different to Man Utd fans, like yourself, wanting Real Madrid to beat Liverpool or Swans fans wanting Portsmouth to beat Cardiff in the cup final. Some people just can't see it that way.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2018 12:32]

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024